Love or Lust Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,048 Followers

'Oh, just curious.' Meiko said innocently. 'Wondering a bit what kind of girl you'd like.'

He chuckled and sat back. 'I don't know for sure.' he said. 'I think she'd have to be kind at least.'

'What about looks?' asked Meiko. 'Anything special that fancies you?'

He smiled. 'I don't think so. Or maybe her eyes. Kind eyes, and it doesn't matter how she looks.'

'So, she could even be of a demon race?' Meiko asked, then blocked an elbow from Susi hissing 'Don't..'.

Tova laughed. 'Who knows? I just might fall for someone like that.' he said, smiling as he continued eating his ice cream.

Meiko grinned at Susi who stared at her ice cream. 'Well, who knows indeed..'

After finishing their ice cream they went on their way to the next quarter, Meiko making sure Susi had her arm hooked into Tova's again.

'Don't.., don't you feel awkward?' Susi asked eventually after more stares from people. 'Walking around with us?'

Tova smiled at her. 'Why would I?' he said. 'I'm escorting two nice girls around the neighbourhood.'

She looked a little down. 'But, we're demons and you're an angel..'

He pulled her a little closer. 'Like I said, I'm just escorting two nice girls. That's all that matters.'

Meiko grabbed his other arm in his. 'Smooth.' she chuckled. 'You'll make a girl fall easily for you. Be they Angel or demon.'

He laughed. 'I think it takes more than being honest.'

Meiko grinned, seeing Susi's tail wag. 'You'd be surprised.'

After a while of sightseeing they ended up at the fast food restaurant where they ordered their meals and sat down at one of the tables. They were barely eating when they overheard the whispering from two young couples sitting a little further behind them.

'I understand the blonde, but that girl is just a dog.' said one of the girls.

'Maybe he loves doggy style.' sniggered one of the guys.

'I'll bet he makes her beg and crawl before him.' the other girl whispered, then giggled.

'And that dress doesn't suit her at all.' the first girl said. 'She doesn't belong in such an outfit.'

'Maybe he has a fetish for dressing up dogs.' the other guy said and they sniggered.

Tova saw Susi bare her fangs a little while she flattened her ears.

Meiko put her hand on Susi's. 'They're just stupid kids.'

'I don't care what they say about me,' Susi growled low. 'but I don't want them talking about Tova this way.'

Tova stood up and put his hand on hers, smiling warmly at her. 'That's my line, Susi.' he said and moved to the table with the couples who stared up at him in surprise. '

'Excuse me.' he said calmly. 'I couldn't help overhearing you, and would ask you to retract your words and apologise to my dear friend for judging her without knowing her.'

One of the guys grinned at him. 'And if we don't want to?'

Tova stared with cold eyes into the guy's eyes, sending chills down his spine. 'We angels have our limits too, and you don't want to exceed them.' he said and looked at the others who froze in their seats under the weight of his stare.

He stepped back from the table and the two couples stood up to move in front of Susi, bowing deep. 'We're sorry!' the first guy said. 'We won't say anything bad about anyone again in our ignorance.'

The three other apologised as well, then bowed to Tova before cleaning up their table and going home to reflect on their behaviour.

Tova sat down at the table and Meiko looked at him with surprise and newly found respect. 'Damn, you angels can be scary.'

He grinned a little. 'We're not your best opponents for nothing.'

She grinned. 'I think I'm going to enjoy competing with you guys.' she said and nudged Susi. 'What do you think?'

Susi smiled softly, looking down at her food. 'Thank you..'

Tova smiled. 'You're welcome.'

Meiko grinned, seeing Susi's tail wagging hard in the corner of her eye. 'Well, what's the verdict on this neighbourhood?'

Tova pondered for a moment. 'A neighbourhood crossing the border between the crowded inner city and the more open urban edge of the city.' he said. 'A place to house many people, but with an opportunity to breath a little easier in the green between them.' He watched Meiko write it down. 'Hey, no stealing my answer!'

She smirked and stuck her tongue out to him. 'Too late. You'll have to think of something new now.'

He sighed and looked at Susi. 'Do you need one too?'

She smiled and shook her head. 'I'm going to say it's like a dense forest of pine trees. Lots of life in the trees, but less room to run free between them compared to less dense deciduous forests.'

Tova smiled and nodded. 'I like that.'

Susi smiled more. 'Thank you.'

Tova stretched and looked at the time. 'Ah, it's almost time for me to get back home.' he said. 'I promised to call mother.'

The girls decided to go home too and Tova escorted there.

'Thanks for today.' said Meiko and hugged Tova.

'Sure..' he said, blushing a little. 'Thank you too.'

Meiko pulled back and nudged Susi forward.

She shuffled a little with her foot, looking at Tova for a moment before looking away shyly. 'Ehm, thank you.' she said softly. 'For everything, and defending me.'

He smiled a little embarrassed. 'I didn't mean to show that bad side of me though, sorry.'

She shook her head. 'No, I'm glad to know about it. It just makes you more..'

'Human?' he asked, chuckling.

'Real.' she said, smiling softly at him.

Tova grinned a little. 'Thanks.' he said, then checked his watch. 'I'd better go now..'

Susi nodded, wringing her hands. 'Yeah..' he said, then received a push against her back, landing her in Tova's arms.

'Go hug already.' Meiko grinned. 'Tova hasn't got all evening. Unless you make it worth his wile.'

'Meiko!' said Susi, completely embarrassed, then turned to Tova. 'Sorry.'

He smiled at her as she pulled back. 'That's okay.' he said. 'I'll see you guys next time.'

She nodded, then before Tova turned around she quickly pecked his cheek. 'Thank you again for today.' she said softly, then hurried to the front doors, afraid to look at him.

Meiko grinned as she watched Tova blush and stare after Susi. 'Smooth..' she said and slapped his shoulder to wake him up. 'See you next time, loverboy.'

'Yeah..' he said as Meiko walked to the doors, then shook his head. 'Wait, loverboy?'

He sighed as she gave him a quick wave goodbye with the back of her hand and he left for home, a soft smile on his face all the way.

***

Istava looked out of his window for a few moments, then wrote "Very crowded." in his book.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,048 Followers
12