Love Potion

Story Info
Liquid Love Potion.
2.1k words
4.17
26.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I am, a single guy in his thirties and probably gotten laid maybe four times. I keep thinking that I must be doing something terribly wrong. After all, I am fairly good looking at six feet and 185 pounds and have nice blonde hair, average sized cock and balls and have a very good job.

For the life of me I could not figure out what my problem was.

One day I was taking a cab to work and because of traffic, the cabby went a different way. As we drove, I saw a sign in a store window that read "Ms. Zelda's, I can help you with all your troubles."

I finally got to work and looked up Ms. Zelda's on the internet and sure enough, there she was. Her site said she can cure all problems and to come in. It listed a telephone number to call for an appointment.

I figured I would give her a call for an appointment, after all, what the hell did I have to lose, $20 dollars.

On the way home from work, I went to Ms. Zelda's. She was a charming woman, in her late fifties. She was surely dressed the part.

She welcomed me in and we sat down at a round table with a large orb on it. Then she proceeded to ask me questions and the reason I came to her. I told her about my lack of getting laid and could not figure out why. She said she could help me and the problem wasn't that rare with men. She put me at ease and for some unexplained reason, I believed her.

She left the table and soon brought back a small vial of liquid. She told me that the liquid was very potent and to only be given to a willing girl or it will not work. She also said that if the liquid is used for evil purposes, I would be punished.

She then told me that when I am out with a girl, I should tell her about the liquid and tell her it will make her feel good and interested in me and horny, but it will not make her have sex with me. The liquid will just want to make her want to have sex with me if the feeling is there already.

I thanked her and left.

That Saturday I had a date with Mary, a rather plain looking gurl I knew from work. She was in her mid twenties, about 5'7", 125, brown hair, brown eyes and I am guessing small tits. We knew each other for awhile and had one date which went well, but no sex.

I picked her up at her place and took her to dinner. We had a nice conversation about work and politics and other meaningless trivia.

I asked Mary if she would like to come to my place for a night cap and she agreed. We took a cab to my townhouse and we went in. I led Mary to the living room while I got some wine for us.

As we started to enjoy the wine, I told Mary about my meeting with Ms. Zelda and the liquid. I even showed her the vial and explained to her that I was willing to try almost anything to get laid. I told her that Ms. Zelda said that the liquid would make women horny. We laughed and laughed.

We continued laughing at the story and then Mary said to let her try some of the liquid, giggling. I placed a drop in her wine and she mixed it up and she took a sip.

She said she didn't taste anything and we just laughed and continued our conversation.

We had more wine and it was getting late so I told Mary I would take her home. She looked at me and said she would like to stay a bit longer. I told her it was ok, even if she wanted to spend the night as I had an extra bedroom. Mary said she would like to stay but had nothing to wear to bed and asked if it would be ok if she slept in the nude. I told it would be fine as I slept in the nude all the time.

All the time I was thinking if the liquid was working on Mary since this has never happened before.

It was now 1:00 a.m. and time to go to bed. I showed Mary the bedroom, which was a short distance from mine. We then said goodnight and I kissed her on the cheek.

I don't know what time it was but I heard noises coming from down the hall, near Mary's bedroom. I forgot to put anything on as I slowly went down the hall. As I got closer to the bedroom, I could hear Mary moaning in pleasure. I wanted to ask if she was ok but I decided to open the door a crack to see if she was ok. As I peered into the room, I could see Mary's legs spread wide and her hand ramming into her cunt. She was really moaning loud now as she must have been nearing her orgasm.

I waited until I figured she came and without thinking, I knocked on the door and opened it as Mary was coming down from her orgasm.

"Are you ok?" I asked. I heard noises and came down to see if everything was ok.

Mary looked at me and said, "John, I am fine. I am sorry that I woke you. I hope I didn't frighten you. Oh, by the way, nice package."

I then realized I was naked and gave Mary a show. I tried covering up but it didn't work and then Mary said to me, "John, don't cover up. I like what I see and you can join me if you like."

As I got on the bed, Mary asked me to do her a favor. She asked me to Jerk off for her so she can watch me shoot my cum on her.

I laid down on the bed and looked at her as I started to play with my cock. Soon, I started to jerk my cock faster and faster and told her I was ready to cum. She moved her breasts to my cock and my cum landed on her tits and nipples. she smiled and rubbed my cum all over them and said thank you. She said it was the first time she watched a man shoot his cum.

She then apologized for making a racket when she masturbated but said she is always like that when she cums. I told her it was ok and glad that she enjoyed herself.

Our mouths found each other and we kissed and our tongues played together. Our hands roamed over each other freely. My cock searching for her opening.

My hands moved from her breasts down her torso to her pussy, which was nicely trimmed. As my hands played with her pussy hairs, Mary's legs spread enough to give my hand access to her slit. It wss a matter of seconds before my fingers accessed her cunt, pushing in further and further until tbey could not go anymore.

I then removed my fingers and mounted her. Her hand guided my cock to her open cunt and eased it into her. As I pushed my cock in, she pushed her cunt down to fully seat my cock in her. As I started pumping her, she looked at me and said it felt good and to continue.

I picked up the pace and fucked her harder and faster. Her body lifting off the bed. Her hips were gyrating, getting the complete feel of my cock in her cunt. It didn't take long before I shot my cum load into Mary.

Mary kissed me deeply as my cock was still spurting out cum until it finally stopped. Mary then let my shrinking cock slip out of her cunt and moved her mouth to it, sucking it completely in, trying to get it hard again.

Mary sucked my cock then my balls and before I knew it, my cock was again hard and ready for more of Mary.

Mary was relentless in her sucking, running her tongue along my shaft, nibbling the head and sucking and gently squeezing my balls. In a few minutes, I shot my cum into her mouth, not as much as before but enough.

After she drained my balls, she kissed me and said that she always liked me but didn't realize how much until tonight.

I told her I liked her a lot but never imagined being with her tonight like this.

We moved to my bed which was larger and spent the rest of the night making love until we fell asleep naked and covered in our own cum.

Sunday morning came around and we never left the house. We just stayed in bed and fucked the whole time.

Mary left in the early evening as tomorrow was work.

When I got to work, I called Ms. Zelda for an appointment and when I got there I told her that the liquid worked and thanked her.

Ms. Zelda just laughed and told me the liquid was nothing but colored water and all my problems were in my head and I just needed a little something to get me over my "problem." I asked her for more anyway, and she gave me a big jar of the liquid.

I thanked her and left.

When I got home, I called Mary and asked her to come by and she said she would but only if she could have more of the liquid. I told her she could.

When Mary arrived, she came in and apologized for being a slut over the weekend. She thought about it and figured it had to be the liquid she drank. I told her the liquid was only colored water.

She asked if she could drink some more to see if anything would happen. I gave her the vial and she drank all of it.

As we sat and chatted, she stood up and started to remove her clothes and in seconds she was naked and on her knees and pulling out my cock and sucking it until I came in her mouth.

"Mary, what are you doing?" I said.

She looked at me and saw she was naked and said that all of a sudden she had the urge to undress and suck my cock.

I sat her on the couch and told her it must have been the liquid she drank that made her do it. She looked at me and said that it must have been the liquid.

Then, as we sat there, she spread her legs and started to masturbate until she came.

After that, she got up and pulled me to the bedroom and told me to undress as she wanted to fuck. I got my clothes off and mounted her and pushed my cock into her cunt and fucked her until I came.

She wanted more but I slowed her down enough to convince her it was the liquid she drank. I told her to take a nap and I will wake her in an hour.

I immediately called Ms. Zelda and told her what happened but she did not believe me. She just said it was psychological and she will be ok after the nap and not let her drink anymore liquid.

An hour went by and I woke Mary up. I asked her how she was and she said much better. She put her clothes on and we sat on the couch.

I told her what Ms. Zelda said and she did not believe her but she would not be drinking anymore liquid soon. She apologized but I told her it was ok. I also told her I loved her and wanted her forever.

She said she would like that and I told her to move in with me, which she agreed to.

Then I told her that Ms. Zelda gave me a half gallon of the liquid if she ever wanted to try it, again.

She smiled and said that maybe she would, if it was ok with me. I told her that she could have as much as she wanted when we were together.

We smiled and laughed.

I will be visiting Ms. Zelda again for more liquid, as I think I am going to need it.