Love Potion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to hug you until you break but the best I can do right now is this."

Zul overtook Ithildess by a head even when bent down, but nothing stopped her from embracing the troll with her one good arm and giving her as many comforting kisses as they had time for.

"I don't want to stay here." She stated as flatly as she was able to, hoping the chilling unease crawling up her spine didn't color her voice. Ithildess pulled at her arm, moving up the stairs to the boarding platform above.

"Me neither, then. Come on."

Moving hand-in-hand they scaled a flight of stairs and several landings clinging to the outside of the tower. The edge of the landing dock had guards posted on either sides, a necessary neutral party of goblins. One of them looked to the horizon where a shape was taking form and moving towards them.

"Airship arriving in the north tower, next stop is Grom'Gol!" The screeching of the imp rang out and Zul shivered with displeasure. The large craft was a boat-like menace mainly built of wood and held in the air by a floating balloon restrained by nets and rope. It had taken Zul many weeks before she had convinced herself to take the trip to Durotar in one of them, and even then she could not understand how it worked despite her experiences telling her it did.

It made a silent stop and hovered in the air as they boarded, so far they were the only passengers and it seemed like that wouldn't change. It was late and at this hour travelers around here were rare. A visit to the captain and 30 silvers later, Zul held a small, bronze key that unlocked their hut. It was something she had never done before as most who travel by zeppelin pass the time under deck instead of renting a room. Just as the captain had said through his browning grin as he counted coins, it was furnished with one bed, a small chair and table, but no window. No wonder the option was so unpopular.

With the door closed behind them, they sat down on the bed, and were rocked gently to the side as the engine burst into life and the zeppelin began its overnight journey. Zul turned to Ithildess, already looking up with her verdant eyes that brought her a soothing peace. In silence, they watched each other until the elf shyly smiled and focused on the their intertwined fingers, pale against indigo.

"I like your hands." Ithildess was soft-spoken as she held onto Zul.

"My hands are big and made for combat." She flexed her three fingers while lithe hands cared for them. "Yours are small, soft and made for gentler things."

"Not true." Ithildess let go for the briefest moment. "Those hands of yours are the gentlest I know. And I happen to think they're very beautiful." She danced her fingers over her troll's armored forearm. "Before we even begin to talk you need to get out of that."

With a few undone clasps and some pulling, she was reduced to a simple cotton undershirt and pants, which she noticed was getting the attention of Ithildess. Quiet fell upon their shared hut once more, and the distant grumbling of the engine propelling them forward framed their moment together and sealed it from the rest of the ship. They scooted off the edge of the bed to sit together, leaning against the wall and each other.

"I want you to meet my village." She looked to Ithildess. She saw her chest rise and her mouth open, then close again as she pondered.

"Your village?"

"I want you to come to my village in Stranglethorn, to meet the trolls I grew up with and look for some help among one of them." She looked her in the eyes, she would get the absolute truth and with complete honesty. Their faces were close, and she noticed the elf's cheeks dyed in pink, and heat began to rise in her own. She took to heart the details of her face, but large eyes that burned like fel magic drew her in and she felt herself swirling, unable to think. Her features were softer compared to her mental image of blood elves. She had high cheekbones but smooth and kind, as was her nose and chin, wonderfully rounded compared to the icy and sharp features of her kin in which she sensed only repulsive self-importance. Zul took special interest to her lips, soft like the rest of her but possessing a powerful spell of attraction that demanded her attention.

She came to, and what was once an innocent blush was a now a burning. She had fallen prey to fel eyes, drawn into them; or perhaps it was their faces dividing the distance between them, and their breaths falling hotly over glossy lips the moment they were brought together. A moment of time was cut out, and they were lost and brought back.

"I wanted to tell you sooner but I was too worried about getting away from Lordaeron."

"I'd love to see the village you grew up in." She paused, "Did you think I wouldn't want to come with you?"

"Yes." She nodded her head, feeling a relief instead of shame. "I want you to come with me, Ithildess. More than anything, I want you beside me tomorrow." Zul saw a bead of shimmer in her eye, blinked away hastily.

"Believe me, I would pounce you right now, you big goof." They clashed in a cathartic kiss, nearly butting heads but hardly minding.

"Help me get this off, quick." Ithildess climbed onto Zul's lap and kneeled facing her, riding and raining down intermittent, feverish kisses between the troll's clumsy attempts to unbutton the last few hindrances. Between one kiss and the flick of a tongue to her tusk, the last button was torn from the shirt, and it parted. Seeing her bare, milky white skin again made her breath stop short. Her taut belly and the sides of her breasts fed a fiery imagination and the white, cotton shirt that hid the rest had her fully transfixed. Now trembling fingers gave it the last nudge it needed, and the final layer slid soundlessly off her shoulders to pool behind her.

"Ithildess..." she mouthed, breathless as she drank in the sight of her with a clear mind.

"Do you think I'm beautiful, even with this?" She gestured towards her shoulder where the bruise had taken on an ill purple and swelled up.

Zul did think she was beautiful, even with the bruise she snapped the reins that made her heart break out sprinting. She guided the elf closer into another kiss. That was how she would proclaim her beauty, to establish that fact with her lips until either of them doubting it would be a ridiculous notion. Zul traced a path with her lips, falling from her jaw, treading her clavicle with care and blowing a thin wind over her contusion. The soft swell of her breast yielded immediately to her, and Ithildess' fel-green eyes shut slowly as she sighed. Fingers urgently grasped a handful of her coarse, red hair the moment she took a pert nipple into her mouth, using her tongue to prod and lick. She rediscovered her body to the increased heaving of her breath, sometimes catching in her throat and allowing a fraction of a moan past open lips as all parts of her breasts were caressed by the troll's tusk-tipped mouth.

"Does it hurt?" She whispered shivers into Ithildess who craned her neck as Zul placed her sensual marks onto her skin.

"It feels perfect." She breathed, pulling with one hand to get her closer somehow.

"I'll be careful." Zul said absentmindedly, unsure if she could promise that as she licked and nipped with renewed fervor, and sweet, saccharine moans began slipping through the elf's defenses.

"Don't. Please..." Those were too many words, lost among pants and pleasured whines. Zul was tugged up by the hair and kissed with a roughness that she wished for to always be this surprising. There was another tug, this time at her undershirt, the last barrier that Ithildess fixed her eyes on even as her hand was led underneath. Later, she thought it strange how one elf could rile her up enough and do away with her patience. Ripping the fabric from her body became the obvious choice—she all but begged to be touched and failed to keep the expected, bright moan from voicing itself when Ithildess' smoldering mouth formed a seal on her neck.

"I want you to touch it." Ithildess returned the shivers with the magic of her seductive whispers.

"Finger me, Zul. I need to feel your hands on me." She hissed and brought her teeth down on her ear, biting teasingly. Electrified was far from adequate to describe how the ravenous energy raced through Zul and took each word and each sound; dripping with salaciousness, as an absolute command, as if spoken from the mouths of the Loa themselves. Through the haze, she could sense Ithildess' mouth part once again as she brought it to her ear, so close the faintest smack and breath from her lips sent shockwaves reverberating into the deepest parts of her being.

"Fuck me." Two syllables. Measured, planned, expelled with the softest whisper but carrying a slow-burning, wanton timbre that made her world spin and her will unravel like a frayed knot in the arms of the elf.

Zul did her best to subdue her feral appetite for Ithildess, and gingerly laid her down onto the bed. With hips raised she slid out of her pants; lean, naked legs a new venue for Zul to kiss and nip her way up. On her knees, she arched her back like a panther, stalking towards the rousing smell that invaded her head. "Ya underwear be missin'." She purred through a thick troll accent, mesmerized by the slick and puffy sex she had exposed. Ithildess said she wanted her fingers, but her mouth was watering faster than the rapidly ripening center before her. Her head spun; every motion felt delayed as her focus turned to near-obsession.

"I wanted to—" She stopped and voiced a groan that masked the sound of the ship's engine as Zul pressed her face to her core, bathing in her wetness and letting it spill into her mouth and down the edges of her chin. The elf's quivering thighs closed around her with a vice-like grip and her body went rigid as she finished her messy sampling with a sopping kiss to her clit. As the fire raged, Zul tended it with a winding trail of imaginative detours, laid down with the tip of her tongue gliding effortlessly over her elf's willowy figure, feeling faint tremors under the skin following her wherever she went.

"I was so close." She protested, face still flushed and moist with sweat.

"I know." Her soft, sultry whisper wormed its way into Ithildess' ear: revenge almost as satisfying as the taste of her.

She kissed the panting elf with carnal abandon, searching out her tongue and sharing her erotic essence while her battle-made hand tapped across her stomach, each tap eliciting shudders of heavenly expectations. Without warning she cupped her sex in the palm of her hand, covering it fully and grinding; gathering continuing rivulets of moisture on her fingers, and gently driving the base of her hand against her clitoris in excruciatingly deliberate circles. Zul felt nails on her back, entrenching themselves deeper though as reacting to the incredible tension growing and threatening to burst inside Ithildess' stiffening body. She tried her overflowing, pulsating entrance with her fingertip, meeting resistance from her walls as she ever so slightly prodded and twisted against it.

"I'm gonna enter you, okay?" She murmured and kissed along Ithildess' tense jawline. She nodded hastily, with eyes closed tight and lips scarcely a thin, pale line.

"I don't think I can last much longer if you do."

"Hold it for as long as you can, it'll feel even better." Zul could feel Ithildess relax around her fingertip; yet a final nudge and they immediately contracted around her first knuckle as the rest of her tensed and squirmed to keep the inevitable at bay. Zul felt the pressure that was building inside through her hot, inner walls. She held her finger still but Ithildess had no say as she bucked her hips off the bed, taking the second knuckle. The pleasure was palatable as she watched the elf lose herself, but something primal was coaxed from its depths as the sharp, elven nails that dug into her back for support etched a four-lined mark of red and blood into her skin. She didn't believe herself moaning despite hearing it; the pleasure and stinging pain she got from the scratches thrilled her more than she knew sex possibly could.

Control wasn't taken from her the way a heat would steal away all free will; her arousal was pure and bright, and focused only on Ithildess. The elf with the fel eyes that gazed into her spirit and beyond, while sparks seemed to ignite and shimmer within that endless green. She wanted to make her come. Before she could eat, breathe or keep living, she would make Ithildess truly hers. Though her fingers were calloused from gripping forged steel, she searched for that ridged spot hidden somewhere along the upper wall, curling her finger and inching it along her heated flesh to the whimpering joy of a trembling Ithildess.

Suddenly a jolt of pain bit sharply into her back as her finger passed over a specially ribbed point, yielding and faintly tender when she pressed her finger into it and thrusted; and as she reached absolute peak, Ithildess became stuck in a moment of petrous stillness. Zul kept her finger inside as Ithildess' surrendered to her body's pleading call, crying hoarsely as she twisted and thrashed on the bed to wring every morsel of pleasure from her orgasm; and Zul felt jets of warm fluid drench her open palm each time those twitching muscles vigorously clamped on from every direction. Watching Ithildess come, and forget the world around her brought awareness back to her own pleasure. Rising and crashing in one seamless motion, she was brought over the edge by the scraping pain and her lover's unending climax. The engine hummed on indifferently though they shook and cried out together, closer than they had ever been. It was paradise: she had met complete, radiant rapture and from that point on she saw her life with Ithildess as clear as the chilling airs over the Alterac Mountains. She wanted nothing more than to rest, and hold onto her new future.

"Ow, ow, ow..." Ithildess sobbed between fits of laughter, smiling from pointed ear to ear with tears pooling in her emerald eyes. She hurt, but she didn't care.

"The bruise?" Zul rolled onto her side and watched as she tried to stop herself from laughing, and an indescribable happiness began to bubble its way out of her chest as well.

"It hurts every time I laugh!" She howled and curled up against Zul's chest to try stifling herself, instead coming up with a series of snorts and sputters that made the troll join in happily. They laughed at nothing in particular. Each other, themselves, the draining pleasure, it was all funny and beautiful and perfect.

They lay spent, huddled together in an embrace of kisses and muted giggling.

"But why did it start hurting in the first place?"

"You made me feel so good I couldn't control myself. I tensed up really badly." Ithildess was met with a caring peck to her forehead.

"You did a number on me too, you know." Zul gestured to her back, littered with small, crescent wounds and scratches where the elf's nails had reached, having since stopped bleeding. She kissed away a guilty look from her face and encouraged the elf to touch her own creations. "It was like I felt your pleasure when you did that, I lost it completely."

"You liked it?" She looked wide-eyed back at Zul, bewildered.

"It is the sexiest thing anybody has ever done to me." She bit down on Ithildess' lower lip, grinning and bringing their lips together. "I love you so much, Ithildess. It feels like you've changed me completely in just one day."

"I love you, Zul'raja. I love you, I love you. It's not any stupid potion or the sex; I love you."

Their admiration continued silently, in a language only known to two lovers, with affection and deep gazes replacing words and sounds. Zul had much to rejoice about. After years spent traveling she could return to her home village with pride, then build a future together with Ithildess. She searched her face and fell willingly into those two, vast pools of sparkling viridian. She saw goals in her eyes, life and a shared destiny. Zul'raja was determined to wake up every day to this sight.

"You want to go outside? I wonder what the view is like." Ithildess sat up slowly, with a hand on Zul's shoulder.

"I bet the view is wonderful. Let's, but we should dress warm first." She helped Ithildess out of bed and they got dressed in their wrinkled, old clothes. Looking around the room briefly, she took the bed's covers and wrapped it around herself and her elf. Locking the cabin door she found the halls empty and dark, except for a whirring lamp on the wall encased in thick glass. As they walked the wooden construction creaked plaintively as the ship swayed to the side, likely pushed by an angry wind. They climbed the final steps with their fingers clasped, and the chill of night high above the ground struck them. The deck was as empty as below, except for a warm light shining through a dirty window where the captain likely napped while the navigator did the work.

They made their way portside and took a seat on a box sitting against the parapet. The Eastern Kingdoms sprawled out before them, behind a veil of blackness that revealed scarcely anything but vague shapes. Where the darkness ended and the sky began, the horizon split their view in two: stars crowded the cloudless night sky and each provided a small dot of light. Combined, they created a boundless map of the heavens, the darkness paradoxically illuminating the light far beyond reach. Zul'raja and Ithildess sat arm-to-arm under a simple down cover, tightening their held hands as if to confirm they were still there and alive. She looked to the elf and the stars reflected in her eyes, and her heart ached so bad she felt like crying.

"What do you see, Zul?"

She pondered the question. In truth she saw night and darkness; she saw the stars and the moon in its early cycle, the vague shape of the land below and the parapet preventing anyone from walking right off the ship's edge. Zul couldn't recall when she had last sat like this, under a night sky, with no intention other than to observe. Ithildess had led her up here, and now she asked her a question that in her mind would be obvious, yet she struggled to find an answer. She wasn't blind, for she saw the same scene as her. Did she want another response? She started thinking about their destination as she idly stroked the elf's hand with her thumb; not only for tomorrow, but the day after and for years to come. Their life together played in vignettes in her mind's eye: she had found her answer.

"I see us."

"Us?" Ithildess turned to face her.

"We could go anywhere and do anything. We have all of Azeroth under our feet and when I look out there, I see our lives." She clasped those tiny hand in hers. Something else needed to be said, Zul felt it threaten to burst out but she couldn't allow it. Their romance was still young and perhaps not meant to last, as horrible of a thought as it was.

"You have someone else to say." Ithildess watched her carefully, and she realized she had been frowning the entire time.

"It's too early. I can't."

"I think it's a bit too late for that." She retorted. The vow of honesty made itself apparent once more; it was for the best.

"Right now," she began, "I want us to spend our lives together, Ithildess. I can't help but want to wake up next to you every morning. I want you to be the reason for who I am." She felt her eyes sting and she tried to blink it away, but Ithildess was there, reaching up and kissing her wet-streaked cheek.

"Zul..." Their foreheads met, and all she could see were those green eyes. There was no night sky in any world, or any reality, beautiful enough to replace what she saw.

"What is it with you and making me want to jump you?" She laughed softly, like a comforting melody. "I want nothing more than to spend my life with you. We'll fight and make it work no matter what, because there's no way I'm losing what we have now."