Love Potion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manzi
Manzi
14 Followers

"I won't change my love for you, Zul, I won't—no matter what's in your past. Please, tell me." Ithildess whispered, holding Zul harder, stroking her head. She couldn't see her as she spoke, but her voice was deep inside her.

"I killed someone, a brother of a good friend I had, I can't remember her name anymore," Zul said, and her heartbeat sped up its thumping against Ithildess' chest, "she didn't know he was a challenger—she watched him die—screamed at me to stop but I didn't. He was so weak, killing him was easy... he died with his body broken and his sister crying."

For all the terrible things Zul had done, what love she felt could only grow. A wounded troll mourning her past and hiding it away, that's what she was to Ithildess; the strongest woman she had ever met, even to a fault. She pressed Zul's face against her chest, and cradled her as best she could. If she was crying, there was no way of telling, but Ithildess held onto her love just the same.

"You aren't a beast anymore, Zul. You protect and you love me, and I love you above all else. Nothing in your past changes that," Ithildess said finally, after a long time holding her in silence, "the love I have for you, Zul, I can't say with words. You shared yourself with me and trusted me, how can I possibly stop loving you?" She kissed her, held her deeply as she felt a few tears roll over her stomach.

"And if I enter bloodrage again... what will come of us?" Zul said, broken, and Ithildess immediately replied,

"There will be no need for it," the time was right, "let's stay here."

Zul raised her head, her eyes wet, "what do you mean?"

Ithildess took her face in her hands and kissed her, tasting the salt on her lips, "you've been so happy and bright ever since you came here, I want you to keep that way, I want to keep you that way, at peace."

"I promised you your alchemy dreams, you were so happy," Zul protested, and Ithildess squeezed her cheeks together, smiling for the both of them.

"I fall in love with you more every time I look at you, and my dream has changed now. My dream is here with you. I'll prove myself a million times over, I'll fight anyone in our way—" Now it was Zul's time to kiss her, if only to hide her barely masked weeping,

"There's no fighting here... I love you, Ithildess," They kissed again, again, one kiss leading into deeper ones; Ithildess felt happily lost, drunkenly floating.

"I love you, my wonderful, sweet, beautiful, strong, amazing Zul—I love you so much."

Night had now well and truly established itself over Raja'mai village, turning fires to cinders and driving festive trolls back into their huts as the supply of drinks ran dry and the tables were emptied. Instead, the jungle came alive with nocturnal animals and their calls, and like distant sound of rain against a windowpane, it soothed the villagers to sleep.

In one hut, near Raja'mai's outskirts, with rough wood paneling for walls and spaciously built, Zul'raja danced Ithildess across the length of the hut, her home. She had taught Ithildess folk songs in Zandali, and she laughed as Ithildess tried to get her tongue to command the foreign-tasting words, but Ithildess laughed along with her. In fact they blinded each other with bliss, and as if not expecting a bed to even be there, they fell onto a four-poster bed, and its frame creaked and the leaves that made the ceiling gave a brief rustle. Without so much as questioning its place in her hut, Zul brought her hand to Ithildess beside her, touching her cheek gently, "I used to have a hammock here," she laughed softly.

Anji came to mind as Ithildess felt the coolness of the covers, she had not seen cloth ever used in the village until now. "I believe it's a present," she said as she touched the loosened weave of one of Zul's braids, and pulled herself closer until their faces were only a breath apart. Love and longing had their similarities to the addiction to arcane magic the blood elves suffered; Ithildess realized she wanted to live with that sweet ache forever, miss Zul even when she was close enough to kiss. Nothing sated the longing, every momentary touch-of-lips and every breath of her scent fueled it.

She came out of her thoughts dizzy and hot, even with the cool night air between them. The primitive chest bindings of hide she wore lay beside her head; that fire and longing she felt was Zul's mouth, kissing bursts of pleasure on her breasts. Each stroke of her lips deliberate, perfect, Ithildess couldn't imagine another way it would be better, or convey what Zul felt for her. "Kiss me..." she moaned into the air, soon filled by Zul as she came down over her and stole it.

Zul'raja's weight over her, her scorching hot body firmly against her own, assured her that it was the one most tangible thing she had ever known. She could touch, smell and taste, feel herself pressed into the mattress, utterly taken and made into pleasure. She felt Zul's tongue pass her lips, and she welcomed it, licked it, kissed back and felt inside her troll's mouth. More drunk than alcohol could possible make her, she groaned as she craned her neck back and allowed Zul's fervent kisses, moving to tusks, teeth, lips and tongue that stirred up her blood, and gathered hotly in her stomach and radiated outward with waves of desire.

Zul touched her like no other, soft yet urgent, deliberate but without pattern, her hands came to her breasts, massaging as she kissed, and Ithildess found herself arching into them as she dug her nails into Zul's shoulder—it drove her troll to a feverish level and Ithildess felt it; the intensity of her troll lover. Primal. Further down her stomach, Zul kissed the blonde down, and Ithildess gasped, hot air washed her lips, meeting the wetness pooling between. Then she noticed Zul's sharp gaze, undressing her past nudity, getting to her core, and exposing the simple elf girl inside; Ithildess at her most exposed and pleading to her lover.

Ithildess came to know it as her predatory gaze. At first it felt blank, then she recognized the intelligence, the patience and reverence for her prey; she would come to know it not from the first demonstration. Zul'raja closed her eyes as she seemed to focus inward; Ithildess moaned nonsense as her pair of tusks poked her thighs and all her consciousness came to Zul's mouth, and what she did to her flesh that sprinkled her eyes with tears and her body with ecstatic contractions and spasms. Thinking she had reached her absolute peak, Zul took her further again, and she saw colors behind her eyes, vivid displays within no coherent thought. She must've screamed, for her throat burned.

The pleasure abated, senses were returned, and Ithildess panted deeply against the blue of Zul's neck. She was kissed, so gently that any more and Ithildess was convinced she might break. "Your... oh... Zul..." she breathed as each meeting of their lips gave her new life.

"You are so beautiful," Ithildess could hear, whispered with the greatest truth to her voice, "so, so perfect," Zul continued until Ithildess forced her way on top and pushed Zul back into the mattress. She recreated the steps.

First, her mouth went to Zul's breasts, soft pliancy and abundant, overflowing in her ardent hands and too much to cover with her lips. She sat astride Zul's stomach and brought her lips to hers; this time forceful, taking what she desired, chasing Zul's tongue and instilling the same intoxicated delirium. She let her hands and her want guide her lower, to her taut nipples, Ithildess took her in her mouth. A powerful creature like Zul'raja could be molded with the softest, most loving caresses; she was made to arch and stretch, to twist and move to deep moans, to an elf tongue tracing lines and curves on her body and lips that set her thighs quivering. Lower Ithildess went, and the scent hit her.

From far away she could hear Zul's labored breathing, her ragged panting and begging. But Ithildess was mesmerized, senses drowned by the troll scent, and her mind went back to their very first day and how she had written in her notes of that very same scent; having believed it was the result of her heat. Yet now she came face to face with Zul's lips again, their swelled state, darker hue and her matted, coarse hair that framed it so beautifully. Ithildess' instincts, the deepest parts of her needs, told her to give in, to please her lover equally herself; her lips went to her right thigh, landing biting kisses that made her troll shake. Another kiss on her left thigh, close enough to feel the damp heat from her sex produced strange Zandali, like the sound of desperate curses.

Then, with nails dug into her hips, Ithildess let her mouth fall open and her tongue pierce her heat, and immediately Zul's thighs sealed around her ears and she was closed off from the world. The mewls and moans from Zul rang through her body, Ithildess felt them as much as heard them, but she would remember her pulse more deafening than any sound, and it entered her, joined with hers. Zul's excitement became Ithildess'.

She found Zul's clit. She sucked at it, rolled it with her tongue, kissed it deeply as she imagined kissing Zul at that moment, she poured all her love into giving Zul pleasure. Ithildess could ignore her own desires reviving and growing, she could ignore being on the verge of orgasm just from Zul's influence, but she felt Zul's climax vividly; the gushing wetness of it, the jerk of her hips and raw cries, that pulse again rising sharply then dropping. Ithildess put it all to memory.

Her hands came away wet with blood on her fingers, and in her sexual daze she painted Zul's twitching stomach with it, she found it incredibly charged, erotic beyond belief as she surveyed the sweating, quivering form Zul had taken.

Lifting one of Zul's legs and pressing it against her, she straddled the other and guided her burning sex into her. She moved her hips, and connected to Zul they both shivered as their essence mingled, and what pleasure they felt, they felt together. "How does it feel, Zul? How—tell me," Ithildess gasped as Zul's hands went to her hips, grinding and moving to meet their union, sounding wetly with each shift.

"I can't last—ohh... you're amazing, you're amazing...Ithildess," Zul rambled, and moaned as Ithildess hugged her leg firmly and ran her nails along Zul's thigh. She had learned to love pleasing her this way, seeing how intense the reaction could become, and how the pain could transmute to orgasmic bliss.

"Together...together," Ithildess demanded, looking to Zul's face wrung and lost to maddening ecstasy, then to her breast, rippling softly as she slammed her sex against Zul, then grinding hurriedly, rhythmless as she felt herself tense almost painfully, her pleasure rising past the return point, gathering up to explode.

Violent contractions took control of her body, and Zul responded to them with her own. She held her hips in place as they rode out their climax, crying breathlessly, cursing, shaking and finally, Ithildess releasing Zul's leg and slumping forward against her still writhing body.

They kissed, and everything was bliss, a comfortable vulnerability and weakness that allowed their souls together and their hearts to beat unified. "Will be build our own hut?" Ithildess whispered against Zul's lips, briefly tasting them.

"Yes, and it will be the greatest hut in Raja'mai, our home," Zul said and rolled to her side, taking Ithildess with her wrapped in her arms, "what do you want to do tomorrow?"

"I want to ravage you all day," Ithildess said and kissed her collarbone, then her lips, and they fell into each other,

"I'm sure nobody would mind, least of all me," Zul murmured and let a finger glide from her tailbone to her neck, then down again, dipping into that delicate crevice and making Ithildess shudder against her. Both troll and elf marveled at each other's softness, and it was Zul's turn to stir as one slender finger teased around a rapidly hardening nipple and a smolder began once more between the two lovers.

Manzi
Manzi
14 Followers
12