Love Rekindled Ch. 01

Story Info
Love and marriage.
2k words
4.03
38.6k
21

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VVandana
VVandana
46 Followers

I am Vandana, 34 years old. My husband, Vijay, works in a in a public sector company.

Ours was a typical Indian arranged marriage. In our ten years of marriage, we have had our share of ups and downs. Our sex life was just average initially, but picked up steam as the years passed.

This was in contrast to a majority of Indian marriages, where both partners got married cheerfully to their parents' wishes and started their life together on a blast, but lost steam, pretty soon, in a few years. In India, once married, the partners, even when they had irreconcilable differences, never opted for a divorce, due to social pressures. They remained husband and wife to the world outside, but seldom got along inside their homes.

I did not know about Vijay, but I had a failed love affair before I got married to him.

I had completed my post-graduation in literature from the district's premier arts college. I had been in love with a classmate. But those were the days, when family resistance played spoiler to the matters of the heart. In order to get married, one had to cross many hurdles ...religion, caste, education, status, wealth, so on and so forth. Only method was to elope. Eloping, however, meant getting ostracized by your own people and, understandably, not many opted for it, while those opted for it had disastrous life after marriage.

Our love affair had to bite the dust, due to a combination of such factors.

Vijay was a very understanding and easy-going personality. Not as handsome as Kishan, the one-time classmate that I had been in love with, but nonetheless was an above average looking man and he carried himself well. He was not very short, but just couple of inches taller than me.

Our first night was atypical too. We slept facing away from each other. In the days followed, I had a feeling that he somehow had got wind of my affair, but both of us were hesitant to bring up the subject.

In college, I was one of the most beautiful girls and right on top of the guys' list. I had a figure that was the envy of the other girls, with a height of 5'6" and a figure of 36-32-36. My breast size was 36CC, but perky and firm as well. I often liked to admire myself in the mirror. My nipples were almost one inch long, when they were aroused. They were orbited by two-inches-in-diameter areolae. I had been naturally proud of my physical assets.

My alluring features, often, prompted people remark that I could try my hands in modelling. My interest was strangely not in modelling at that point in time. May be, because, I had heard stories about some of my close relatives who had troubles in the modelling field.

I did not have any slightest of doubt that Kishan, with his immense personality, and I were made for each other! The fate thought otherwise!

After Vijay and I set up our home in the nearest city, where Vijay was employed, we started getting closer to each other. With passing of time, Kishan started waning from my memory radar.

We did finally consummate our marriage, three months after we got married.

Next morning, over the breakfast, Vijay looked into my eyes and asked, "Did you have a love affair before marriage?"

The question caught me off guard.

"Yes!"

Vijay seemed a bit amazed, despite the fact that his guess was right.

"It is ok... I had loved a girl too, but she is now married to someone else. I have forgotten her in the past 3 months after we got married."

Those days, before the age of mobile phones and Internet, the love affairs were hardly physical. The girls, especially, were rarely allowed to venture out of their homes.

"You may talk to me about it... only if you really want to."

"I do not want to, as I am trying to forget the past. Neither am I interested to hear about your past, as I want you to forget your past too."

That was the last time, when we discussed the topic.

We were getting into a new phase of our life. We started growing fond of each other, after our first anniversary. The sex life was satisfactory as well, during the next few years. We had a daughter in our third year of marriage. But, a few years later, our sex life was at its ebb again. However, we had no complaints, as I got busy with bringing up of my daughter, while Vijay got busy with his career.

Our daughter is eight now. During the summer holidays, we planned to take her on a holiday to a hill station. It was a hectic journey and my daughter was very tired and fell asleep, as soon as we checked in, in our Hotel.

We decided to take a leisurely walk around the picturesque streets surrounding the hotel.

When we were returning back, I stopped in my track, seeing a man coming towards me!

It was Kishan! My heart skipped a few beats!

Vijay, surprised at my sudden discomfort, caught hold of my hands for a support and asked, "Are you ok?"

He noticed a man, striding towards us, with a friendly smile written on his face. Perhaps looking at the myriad of expressions on my face, it did finally dawn on him that it could be none other than Kishan.

"Hi, I am Kishan! Vandana and I were college mates!"

"Hi, I am Vijay!"

"I am here on business. "How are you Vandana?"

"I... I am fine, Kishan! How about you? What are doing these days?"

Kishan told us that he was into his family business of tea. He was living in the same city where we lived. He was on one of his regular visits here. He was incidentally staying in the same hotel where we were staying.

After the exchange of few pleasantries, we went back to our room.

For me, the old memories, which I thought I had successfully wiped out from my memory, were back! I was surprised to learn that the memories were actually still fresh. At bed, I turned my back to Vijay and started hallucinating.

For the rest of our trip, I was quiet with Vijay. I could not stop my mind going back to Kishan and our good old times together. I sensed that Vijay knew what was going on within me. Our daughter's presence came as a respite to me. She had enjoyed the trip the most. We returned after two days of sight-seeing with her.

We were relieved to be back in our home. I knew that Vijay was perturbed with the sudden reappearance of my old flame. Though he did not reveal his thoughts, I knew Vijay was quite as disturbed, at my growing aloofness, as I was with my thoughts on Kishan.

On my part, I was surprised at the sudden fluttering of my heart whenever I thought of Kishan since the holiday trip! His tall handsome frame came haunting me.

It took me a month to pull me back into the routine life!

Just as we seemed to have got settled back into the routine life, one day, out of the blue, Vijay asked me, "Do you still think about Kishan?"

I was dumbfounded.

"I notice some changes in you, over the past month, since meeting Kishan."

Vijay continued, "You can discuss with me your feelings so that I can be of some help. This is for own good and our daughter's future."

I realized that I was letting it affect our marriage. "I am sorry, Vijay!"

"It is ok so long as you expressed to me your feelings openly and not kept them locked up ".

He suggested that we invite Kishan, his wife and children to our home for a lunch on a Sunday. I thought it was a good idea. Getting to know his family might instil in me the fact that he was no longer a bachelor and rather had a life of his own.

They did drop in for lunch, on a Sunday, a few weeks later.

What struck me immediately, after they came in, was that his wife was detached. It seemed as if Kishan and his wife on different wavelengths. In looks department as well, the contrast was apparent. She was a no match for Kishan's personality. But, she did not score badly either. It was just that Kishan's charms were on a different level.

During the time, when they were in our house, Kishan was stealing glances at me, at few opportunities. I was taken aback. It made me uncomfortable. Of course, Kishan did not know that Vijay knew about our college day affair. I knew my husband was taking these initiatives, so that we got used to the fact all of us had different lives and families to take care.

But, the cold vibes between Kishan and his wife was a dampener. I could sense some sexual tensions, whenever Kishan and I were left alone, even if it were for a few seconds. I was sort of relieved to see them leave after lunch. But, to my horror, I found myself thinking more and more about Kishan.

In the night, I was shuffling between my sides, with a sexual longing. Vijay, sensing my need, pulled me close. My single piece night dress came off easily. I was naked underneath except for my panties! Vijay inserted his fingers inside the panties. His middle finger reached for my clit and felt my wetness. My pussy was dripping the love juices already. It had been years since, perhaps, he found me in such an aroused state. He did not have to do any foreplay. I was aroused already, which in turn aroused him too, as it was not quite often that he found me sexually wanting, of late.

I took both his hand and made him cup my breast while his other hand was still on my clit. With the passions running high, I was huskily whispering into Vijay's ears, "Kishan... will you please lick my breasts and suck on my nipples?"

Vijay paused from what he was doing for a few seconds. But, he resumed soon enough kissing me, as if he did not notice me uttering Kishan's name. I was relieved. But, Vijay had, by now, mastered this uncanny knack of asking questions, at unexpected moments!

He suddenly withdrew from the kiss and asked me, "Are you dripping so wet, from your thoughts of Kishan?"

My face turned red and I stood up from the bed, as if to protest. He caught me at my waist and stood behind me and cupped my breasts gently from behind, while planting kisses on my neck and right cheek and said that I was uttering Kishan's name. I felt naked emotionally. I was feeling both guilty and surprisingly still aroused.

Vijay was whispering into my ears, "It is ok dear. It's just a physical attraction you have on him and I understand!"

Surprisingly, I found myself sedately turning towards him and started French-kissing him. The kiss had a lusty passion, as if there was no tomorrow.

"You are free to call me Kishan, if you desired so."

Though I did not do so, the intercourse, we had that night, turned out to be intense.

"I have never experienced such an intercourse with you. We were both aroused several notches up, today!"

I was still not answering him.

"You had never asked me openly for anything whenever we have had sex. But, when you today asked me to lick your breasts and nipples, I found it to be more erotic. Even the fact, that you had mentioned Kishan's name, and not mine, surprisingly, did not bother me."

We had had three rounds of sex, but in intervals, before sun rise. The sleep and the sex were sporadic and alternating. Until then, we were used to sex every 3 or 4 days, which, later, turned to be once a week, or even a month.

In the days followed, Vijay liked us to engage in erotic conversations, during our copulations. These small erotic talks were changing our sex life, upside down, and for better. We were opening up like never before, to each other.

I did not realize that it was just a beginning of exciting times ahead...

VVandana
VVandana
46 Followers