Love Rekindled Ch. 05

Story Info
'Riding' back home... with lover at backseat (hubby driving)
4.6k words
3.75
33.3k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VVandana
VVandana
46 Followers

Day 3...

My husband, Vijay returned, by about half past ten in the morning, from his one day business trip. We were to check out of the suite, by noon. Kishan had had suggested that we travel with him in his car and get dropped by him, as we both lived in the same city. Vijay had agreed and had cancelled the return tickets by the overnight train.

Before Vijay arrived, I had just returned as well from a stimulating 24-hours roller coaster ride of sex adventures with Kishan.

A summary of the roller coaster rides:

The roller coaster rides ranged... From getting pussy fucked missionary to getting pussy fucked doggy, from cock riding to oral sixty nine, from tits orgasm to whole body massage, from being performed cunnilingus to giving blowjob, from going braless to exhibiting public nudity, from having sex indoors to getting masturbated outdoor.... The 24-hour roller coaster ride finally ended with me getting licked and fucked in my shit hole in the bathtub. We had grown in intimacy and nothing seemed perverted.

Many of these rides were a first for me and some for Kishan too!

(Read previous chapter... to ride the roller coaster yourself.)

Before Vijay arrived, we had taken a nap, after breakfast. The nap, indeed, helped us recharge!

I was wearing an open shouldered nightie that hugged from my breasts all the way down to my belly. It flowed only from below the crotch. The designer lingerie, Kishan had presented me, accentuated my assets rather than it did anything to hide.

When Vijay arrived, I had come out to greet him in the same nightie.

We discussed and decided that we start early and break en route for lunch. We targeted to reach the city limits, before dark. We ordered and sat down for a tea, in the hall area of the family suite that we were staying in. Kishan called up the reception to alert them on our checkout.

As we resumed our chitchat, my husband suggested that he and Vijay take turns in driving, so that we get to the city in time, as planned. He offered to drive the first half of the distance, while Kishan rested at the back seat. The drive to the city would be not less than 7 hours including the lunch break we had planned.

I thought it offered ample possibilities for Kishan to get mischievous with me, if he continued from his mood at the picnic spot the previous day (where he had made me topless and went on to make me naked and masturbate in public), while Kishan focussed on the road, facing away from us. But, would Vijay be a sport? After all, this is taking things a little far, as we were supposed to leave our adventures behind, when we returned to our respective families.

Kishan said, "I have a present for Vandana, but she wanted me to consult you before I gave her."

"Let me guess. Is it an ornament? A ring, may be?"

"I am amazed! How did you guess it right?"

"You know that my wife is an angel, and I know what would look great on her. Whenever I think of a present for her, first thing that comes to my mind is anything jewel. I am ok with it."

Kishan took out the gift-wrapped pack and gave me.

I said, "On my finger, please!" and extended my left hand.

I was more confident, after all the roller coaster rides. I looked at Vijay for any feeling of jealousy. Either he was a good actor, or he had no problems with it, as I did not find any.

When Vijay inserted the ring on my finger, I suggestively licked my upper lips, but only for a split second (so that I did not look vulgar) and looked seductively into his my eyes, expecting Kishan to come forward and plant a kiss on my lips while he slid the ring. He did not disappoint. We had come to understand each other so well. He planted a kiss and my mouth had opened subconsciously for a French kiss. He did not take the bait though and withdrew from me quickly.

My body language had been seductive all through that morning. I was flirting openly with Kishan. Both men were ogling me, with their eyes wandering all over my body, when they had the opportunity. The look on Vijay's face made it obvious that he noticed my new lingerie set underneath my nightie. He had never seen me wearing them before. He must have been wondering when I had bought them.

On my part, I had been flushed, the whole morning, at the prospect of a sexually charged road trip with Kishan, with my husband sitting only a feet or two away, driving the car. From their looks, I understood that both of them knew the excitement that was building in me.

Vijay, taking the cue, said, "From tomorrow, we are going to be back to our routine."

Kishan, not to be left behind, asked Vijay, "Is that the reason why you wanted to do the driving, while I rested at the back seat, spending some cosy time with your wife?"

"Yes... Don't you want to, before we got back to our routine, from tomorrow?"

"I have no problems. But, I may not just sit there, doing nothing with her. Would it not be a problem for either of you, if I try something more than what we did yesterday?"

The pink had returned to my face.

Vijay just asked, "More like what?"

"What do you expect, with an angel for company? You know my car is spacious enough for Vandana and me to do, at least some of what we have been doing in this suite last two days."

I reddened more.

"Ok, I understand. I have no issues. I am not going to snoop into what you do at the back seat. However, you will have to ask Vanadana for her permission."

Kishan replied, "Yes, of course, I will do that, when we are in the car," saving me some embarrassment of having to give my nod, while my husband watched.

Vijay cleared his throat and said tentatively, "However, I think, all of us should get back to our respective lives once we got back home. We should care for the welfare of our families."

Kishan responded, "I agree... May be, we should get together, like this, once in a while."

"Once in a year, or even two... provided Vandana still had a soft corner for you or you had a soft corner for her. If anyone had moved on, the other should take it in his or her stride."

We agreed unanimously.

But, Kishan and I knew that our love for each other would never recede. I went inside the bedroom to change. I wore a skirt and a top for the 'occasion'. It was not a revealing type and covered me very well, but would serve the 'purpose' once we were inside.

At quarter to noon, we had checked out and were in the car.

Once in the car, Kishan did not seem to be in a mood to waste his time. He was getting adventurous, while Vijay was driving. I was sitting diagonally behind my husband, while Kishan sat straight behind Vijay. Kishan and I had a large space, between us.

Kishan extended his left hand to rest on my right thigh, feeling the softness over the skirt I was wearing. The skirt offered little resistance, as it receded back easily, with his purposeful touch. My thighs were exposed fully. If Vijay had turned to look at me, he would have had a glimpse of my panties from his driver seat.

Kishan moved closer and pulled me to my right as well. We were now sitting right in the middle of the seat. This presented an abundant view to Vijay, of both our torsos, through the rear view mirror. In the closeted air conditioned car, on the silent highway, the hustle bustle of Kishan pulling me to sit closer to him, made Vijay glance at us through the mirror.

Kishan was pulling my skirt upwards with his right hand now, while he brought his left hand around my shoulders, for a close cuddle. His mouth was grabbing my ear lobes romantically. I caught Vijay's gaze. The atmosphere was making me dizzy. I had half closed my eyes suppressing my desire to kiss him. The tinted glasses in the car provided privacy on the deserted highway.

Kishan lowered to kiss behind my neck and ear lobes. He then turned my face to him to kiss me all over, from my forehead to eyes to my nose and then to my lips finally. I forgot Vijay totally and started amorously returning the favour. I did not stop just kissing him on his lips either. I kissed his face all over and his neck too. The thought that Vijay would be looking, at what I was doing, was making my pussy dribble its juices.

Kishan's right hand went back to playing with my naked thighs under the skirt.

Kishan lifted his face a little and said somewhat loudly for Vijay to hear, "Do you know that I had bought my angel some lingerie, as well?"

I reddened at his reference to me as 'his' angel.

"You showed the ring, but did not show this one to me."

"She had them underneath her nightie, all the time, when we were chitchatting."

Kishan was now pulling at my fancy panties. I lifted my back to give room for Kishan to pull my panties down completely. He pushed it well down my knees. I lifted my feet for him to free them out of me.

"Here it goes!"

"Hey! That is lovely. This would hardly cover anything. I would love to see her in them."

"There are 3 sets. She will start wearing them. Let me get back to business now."

I decided to join the chitchat and tease them both a little.

I announced sheepishly, "Kishan, you had not asked me for my permission, as we had agreed."

Kishan's fingers were already playing at my vaginal parts. Vijay was looking at us bewildered.

"But, Vandana, I still have not done anything more than what we did yesterday in front of Vijay." He continued, "Also, you seem to be enjoying this."

I answered huskily in heavy breaths, "I have no problems with what you have done till now. You had already masturbated me in front of my husband, yesterday. But, if you are going to do only that today, I have no problems. Anything beyond, I guess, might need a tripartite approval."

Vijay intercepted, "Kishan, will you hand over to me her bra as well? It is not new for her to be naked at least, in front of us."

Kishan did not answer me or my husband. He was too engrossed to worry about anything else.

Kishan's hand was now expertly handling my by-now all-familiar femininity (read vagina).

In the last 36 hours, there was hardly any moment, when my pussy was not subjected to his touches. His hands or his penis or his tongue or his teeth always alternated between themselves to play with my clit and the vagina. Only when I had to go for a pee, it was freed.

Now, in the car, I yearned for more. My hips shifted forward and I widened my legs to give him more access. Three of his fingers, except the index and little, were in my tight pussy now. I leaned close to him, on his shoulders kissing his neck, when he was pushing them deep into my vagina.

Vijay was adjusting his rear view mirror. My feelings were shamelessly on a public display.

I murmured little loudly as if both of them had my approval for getting me naked, "Why don't you remove my skirt if it is obstructing you?"

Kishan followed my instruction. I was just sitting in my top now with only brassier inside.

Vijay was saying, "I am still waiting to see the brassier you have bought her. Also, let me, at least, have the pleasure of viewing her milky jugs jiggle, while you masturbated her!"

I did not wait for Kishan to do it. I boldly pulled my tops over my head and threw it on the shoulders of Vijay, while Vijay was looking at me, through the mirror. Kishan was now kneeling in front facing me, while his fingers were still inside me. Kishan's left hand went behind my back to unhook my bra. I came forward to help him grinding my breasts on his face. He removed the brassier and threw it behind without turning his head. It fell on my husband's shoulders as well.

"Hey, that is a novel bra. Thanks. In the morning, I was wondering what she was wearing underneath her nightie. I recognized that I hadn't seen them before."

"Now, I am going to be busy on your wife's womanhood, so I cannot speak for a while," Kishan said to Vijay and lowered himself to the floor of the seat. Kishan started kissing me on my navel now. His tongue was tickling my navel; while he lifted my buttocks making them sit his hands. His right hand was now rubbing my asshole sensually. The fluids he had collected from my pussy were helping him slide his one finger first, and then two, into my asshole effortlessly.

His mouth was now steadily travelling towards my vaginal opening.

I caught my husband's eyes and we stared into each other for a few seconds. I huskily asked Vijay, "If you want to see me getting pleasured by your friend, why don't you please pull the car over to a side, so that we do not meet with an accident? But, when you are done with it, you must focus on the road only so that we reach home before the sun set."

He turned the car into a next secluded wayside vehicle bay. He opened the door and got down from the driver's seat. While we were wondering what he was doing, Vijay came around to the other side and got inside through the other front door. He made himself comfortable to get a clear view of us.

I was now sitting completely naked with Kishan' kissing one of my nipples, while his other hand massaged my other breast. He then went back to savouring my vagina. Kishan then semi-flattened the seat, on which he was now sitting. We were too engrossed in our love making act to talk to Vijay. I put my weight on my right elbow and lifted my left leg to keep it on the seat so that I did not choke Kishan. In the process, it also gave an unhindered view of my vagina to Vijay. I caught from corner of my eyes Vijay gazing at my heaving tits, flushed face and the wide open vagina, in turns.

Kishan then swallowed my agitated clitoris inside his mouth and played with it, using his tongue and teeth. Vijay had a dumbfounded look in his eyes, seeing my clitoris vanishing into Kishan's mouth and Kishan slurping on it heartily, as if it was a meal. There had been nothing more erotic.

I placed my right hand on Kishan's head and pulled him closer. "Please suck me harder, Kishan!"

As I reached an orgasm oozing my love fluids on Kishan's face, I caught Vijay still gazing at my vagina, perhaps wondering, if my clitoris would make its way out, ever from Kishan's mouth. It did finally and there a sigh from Vijay.

I straightened myself. Kishan sprang up to the seat to sit next to me on my right and kiss me. I was not in a hurry to bring my leg down. My vagina was wide open, offering a naked view to Vijay now.

I lowered myself, like how Kishan was a few moments before and unzipped his pants and took out his erect penis like a trained pornographic star. I did not have to turn back to see the astonishment on Vijay's face. I had never ever given him a blow job. Here, I was licking my lover's penis with amorous love and affection.

Kishan was lovingly caressing my head while my mouth was pumping on his shaft, which was reaching up to my throat. Vijay watched Kishan spurt his cum into my mouth. I swallowed and freed his penis which was still oozing some cum on its side. Vijay watched me lick clean the penis.

I do not know how long my servicing of my lover's penis lasted, until I heard Vijay open the door. He came around to occupy his driver seat again. Vijay started the car and journey back. Kishan was too absorbed to look at his surroundings.

I resumed my seat and was still naked in Kishan's arms.

Vijay was saying that he was not able to find any good restaurant and it could be an hour before we reached a decent restaurant. Time was already quarter past two!

Kishan told Vijay, "Let us not stop for lunch, as we have already stopped at few places. I have some sandwiches packed in the morning and some cool drinks."

Vijay said, "Thanks, I need to eat something. You have already eaten my wife's pussy, I was wondering whether you felt any need for lunch."

We let the joke pass. We were exhausted.

We finished sandwiches along with some pastries I had carried. This was filling for all of us. When we finished eating, I realized I had not bothered to put my clothes back on. I then wrapped a shawl, which I had in my handbag, around me.

Vijay, as if sensing that we were in for more action, cheekily asked, "Are you guys done with it?"

Kishan, tongue-in-cheek, said, "If you mean the snacks, yes, we are done with it."

"Whatever happened till now, did not need any approval from Vandana, I thought."

"Do you mean that your approval was required for something?"

"I do not know!"

"Let me guess. Are you referring to the blow job your wife gave me?"

"May be..."

"Why? Has she not given you one before?"

Kishan knew all our secrets. I had been a virgin in many things. He was just trying to brag his one-upmanship on Vijay, though he knew I had not never ever given a blow job to my husband.

Vijay was caught unawares. "She has told you, hasn't she?"

"Oh yes, I am sorry, I forgot. She did tell me everything."

Kishan was planting a kiss on my forehead. He was working me back to an aroused state.

We were silent for a few minutes. Vijay saw that we were back to our smooching. My shawl was nowhere to be seen. I was no longer bothered about Vijay's presence. I wanted my Kishan badly all for myself. I was oblivious to the surroundings.

I woke up from the necking that I was being subjected to by Kishan, when I heard him whisper loudly to me, "Vandana, I want to fuck you now."

I was startled; as this was the first time he was using this 'f' word with me in front of my husband! It strangely did not offend me, rather sounded erotic and accounted for another rush of fluids, from my love hole!

"I am all yours! Nobody is stopping you!"

I did not know but, if Vijay felt offended with me. But, I did not hear him say anything.

Kishan was saying, "I want you to shift to the length of the seat."

"OK."

Kishan then asked Vijay, "How would you like me making love to your wife?"

Vijay responded, "Missionary? What else is possible in the space available to you?"

I wondered what else Vijay would know! He had hardly liked to indulge in any other form of sex.

I still had not given my verbal approval. But, both of them seemed hardly bothered about it. Neither was I in a mood to engage in any erotic talks now. I desperately wanted Kishan's penis in me. I wanted him to fuck me hard in front of my husband. I had wanted him to take full control of me.

Kishan gladly agreed but something was still troubling him to get into the act.

Vijay, understanding our predicament, said, "I suggest Kishan lie on his back while Vandana straddled you, facing you and rest her head backwards, on the front seat which I have semi-flattened for your benefit."

It cannot be called missionary! It was almost like riding! I was amazed at my husband suggesting it. What more, he had already made the seat ready for the act, well before we were ready. I was amazed his foresight, as well.

Yes, we were now able to get into a position to perform a conventional man-woman love making technique.

We got into the position. But, before we did the final thing, I hugged him with both of us sitting and facing each other, with me on his top. We smooched and kissed for a few minutes, while Vijay glanced through the mirror.

Vijay was pulling over the car to another secluded bay. He came around to sit on the other seat which had been semi-flattened for us. As Vijay was watching us without any obstructions, Kishan and I continued our smooching, hugging and kissing, like seasoned lovers.

As Kishan's penis entered my love nest, I threw my head behind resting my neck on the front seat comfortably. While we got into a rhythm, Vijay sitting in the same seat where I had rested my head leaned forward to kiss me on my lips from a 90 degree angle. His nose was over my right cheek as he was French kissing my mouth. I put my left hand over my husband's head to pull him to me to return his kiss. As Kishan's increased his thrust, my kiss with Vijay became more passionate with our tongues toying with each other. Vijay shifted another 45 degree to kiss me full on the mouth in an upside down direction. His eyes and forehead were directly over my breasts giving him a clear view of our intercourse, as Kishan was fucking me to a peak.

VVandana
VVandana
46 Followers
12