Love, Respect, & Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the lady k
the lady k
41 Followers

"Oh, fuck . . .!"

Sheila pushed as hard as she could against her husband so the vibrating egg crushed into her body. Their eyes locked together, her liquid brown meeting his icy blue. They did not speak in words any longer. Her fingernails dug sharply into his ankles. His fists flew over his raging cock. Slowly and with intent, Sheila began pumping her hips again.

Their moans mingled as they came. Spasms wracked Sheila's body as Mike ejaculated. She watched open-mouthed as the first thick stream of cum fell on his chest. The second and strongest shot landed on his chin, while the last strings gently fell on his stomach. Sheila's clitoris sang as she watched and listened to Mike's orgasm. She leaned against him, her strength finally gone.

Sheila carefully lowered Mike's legs to the bed and gently pulled out of his body. With shaking hands, she unfastened the harness and dropped it on the floor. Mike lay before her with his eyes peacefully closed. Sheila crawled up over him, resting on her hands, and lightly pressed her lips to his.

Her mouth moved down his chin and sucked up the bittersweet cum that clung there. Moving down his body, she licked at every strand of the sticky fluid, drawing it up between her lips and swallowing it. Mike lay still, lost in his bliss, his mind reeling.

He hardly noticed when Sheila got up, and he did not hear the water running in the bathroom. But his eyes flew open as the Sheila pressed the steaming washcloth to his skin. She washed him with great care, parting his thighs and dabbing at the juices and lube that had found their way into every crease of his lower body. She finished by wrapping the still warm cloth around his balls and cock. Mike sighed heavily. He had come to a place that could best be described as elated fulfillment.

"Don't fall asleep yet. I'm not quite finished," Sheila whispered.

Mike could smell Sheila's intoxicating scent even before her skin brushed against his cheeks. The fog of his orgasmic pleasure lifted slowly and his eyes opened to see Sheila straddling his face. Only her loving eyes were visible to Mike above her round breasts. He wrapped his arms around her warm, strong thighs and feasted on her luscious pussy. His tongue probed deep inside her swollen lips, coaxing out her nectar and hungrily devouring it.

When his mouth found her hard clit, Sheila cried aloud. She fell against the headboard, buried her face in her hands and sobbed. Mike sucked and swallowed as she came again, drinking the sweetness that flowed like a river from her body.

The room grew quiet as Sheila's passion faded away. She rested against her arms, content to feel Mike's breath between her legs. Mike held her thighs less tightly now, and covered her flushed skin with soft kisses.

Sheila moved next to her husband and began gathering the crumpled bed linens. As she pulled the covers over them and nestled into Mike's chest, he realized she was shivering.

"Honey?" Sheila's voice was no longer strong. She sounded timid, almost meek.

Mike merely turned his head in response, his lips brushing against her hair.

"Honey? Next time, you strap it on, okay?"

the lady k
the lady k
41 Followers
12