Love Scientists

Story Info
Aliens pick up a desperate, sexy specimen for science.
1.9k words
3.91
20.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains anal, oral, and vaginal sex while monstrous aliens commentate. All characters are 18 or over.

*****

Dr. Harriet looked up at the starry Navada sky lounging on the hood of her Mercedes. Her hair was tied back into a neat bun, she still had her lab coat on, and she was an hour away in any direction from any kind of civilization. The wind blew through her long hair and skirt and caressed her like a lover might. She loved it here, it reminded her of her teenaged years and the love of her life. She felt a stirring in her loins when she remembered gazing up at these stars as he made love to her in the open air. It was like another life. She sighed, excited and dismayed. There would be no going back to those days. She had dedicated herself to science and left this small town for better places. But whenever she came to visit she had to stop here just to see the sky again. Sometimes she would see a falling star and make a wish upon it. She saw one again that night and whispered, "Love," faintly in the quiet night, "Someone to love, I could use that right about now."

Meanwhile, five thousand kilometers away approaching the third plant from the sun Grob and Thrawsnack were arguing with the cracks, pops, and wizzes native to their individual races, "I don't get it Thrawsnack, how come we can't eat the humans?"

"Because of Liberals Grog. Those damn liberals in the Galactic Ascendancy said they were 'sentient enough', like hell." Thrawsnack shook all fifteen of his heads and rolled his sensory organs as he continued to hiss, "Our job is sample collection, testing, and sensor installation. You know, wildlife preservation. No eating."

"But I'm starving Thrawsnack!" Grog argued with a deep melancholic farting noise, "I've only got one and half stomachs you know. I can't survive for years without food like you can."

"Alright we'll stop somewhere for a bite after we collect some samples." Thrawsnack agreed with a ticking noise, "Lets see, usual place seems to have one." Thrawsnack tapped on the silicone monitor with a claw that curved like the moon and burst a bubble of mucus to signal, "Right here. Seems like a good target."

Dr. Harriet saw the star begin to grow nearer. She nervously raised an eyebrow. It must have been some sort of airplane or drone. She'd never seen many around these parts. It came in faster than any aircraft she'd seen before and she got to her feet once she noticed it's outline wasn't anything she recognized as human, but instead, it was a flying saucer.

She'd fantasized about extraterrestrials, but had always thought these things were a hoax. Was she dreaming? Was this a government experiment? She pinched herself as the saucer grew closer and a green light shone down upon her. She covered her face with an arm to avoid the glare. Should she run? Should she try to talk to it? She was a woman of science; she had to at least try to communicate didn't she?

"Hey Grog," Thrawsnack whizzed, "You did remember to cloak the ship right?"

"Uh, I thought I did." Grog plopped.

"Dimwit! You always do this." Thrawsnack deflated, reflated, then continued with a ringing chirp, "Take the sample! Before it starts running!"

Dr. Harriet felt herself rising up into the spacecraft like gravity had suddenly been turned off. This was it. This was her contacting an alien race. Her heart beat fast in her throat and her body shivered with excitement and fear. She landed in a sterile looking white chamber and the bay doors closed her in. She looked around, "H-Hello?" She asked. Did they even know English? She trembled with excitement and anxiety. "M-My name is Dr. Harriet..."

She couldn't stop her mind from racing across all the stories she'd heard about live dissection, or anal probes. Her rectum instinctively clenched.

"What's it doing?" Thrawsnack cracked a question. "What's with the monkey noises?"

"Remember in Xenobiology?" Grog explained, "They said humans grunt and hoot like that to communicate."

"Damn monkeys. Better off as food. Oh well, start the testing." Thrawsnack pulled the lever on the console, "Lets see, human, human, human..." Thrawsnack scanned for the right morphology. Getting this wrong made a mess out of the testing chamber. Last time it took Grog 1.3 standard solar years to remove the stains. "This one right?"

Dr. Harriet saw a panel lift, letting in a machine not unlike a motorcycle without wheels. Was she supposed to ride it? She gulped and looked around in dismay. There was no other option, so she put her legs around the contraption. As soon as she did she felt her legs and arms secured tightly. She tried to move but it was of no use. She began to panic as a cylinder appearing in front of her shaped like a small torpedo about the size of a cucumber. It was slick and shone like a medical instrument. "Is that a sensor?" She asked. "Please, I mean you no harm, I just want to-" The rod forced it's self into her mouth and she gagged at the depth. It quickly receded, letting her breath, but then once again pierced her lips and shot into her, forcing her mouth wide and fucking her face with cold unfeeling distain. She was surprised, and uncomfortable, but more confused than violated. She felt a mild, humiliated, curious pleasure from it. Was this a medical inspection? A test? Regardless, she found the situation all too arousing. She let the machine have it's way with her mouth like a doctor putting a finger down her throat.

"Grog." Thrawsnack sizzled. "Did you install the machine backwards again?"

"Oh," Grog popped in shame, "Sorry Thrawsnack. Does it really matter though?"

"Of course it does! Humans mate with the other side of their body!"

"That doesn't seem very practical."

"This whole mating thing is impractical. Why don't they just auction off their genetic material with a list of their life achievements and then artificially create their offspring with scientific efficiency like any other civilized race?" Thrawsnack shivered in anger, "I'll tell you why. Because they're dumb, good for nothing apes. Well, good thing I installed it on both sides, knowing that you'd find a way to mess it things up."

"Gosh. You are the ones with the brains Thrawsnack."

"That's right, and don't forget it. Now reverse the contraption!"

She heard a whir of gears and felt a cold metallic rod touch her between her legs underneath her skirt. "Hmph?" She was surprised by the sensation and hummed against the rod in her mouth. The one behind her pressed on her wet womanhood though her underwear and she grunted at the strain as she was pushed forward, the cylinder fucking her face even deeper than before as she was forced to swallow it. She wiggled her rear end for relief until the sheer fabric finally gave way, half tearing and half moving to the side. The rod behind her slipped in her pussy with a slick splat as she settled into it. She gasped from the force and shivered from the cold sensation as she was fucked from both ends. She found it hard to breath through the rough fucking, but this was what she had wanted wasn't it? She had wished for love and the heavens gave her this. She groaned as the pistons pleased her, gripping the machine tight with her pussy.

"Hey Thrawsnack, you think we're doing this right?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, there are two orifices right next to each other. You think we got the right one?"

"Shit Grog I don't know. Any danger in making sure?"

"No, I think it's fine."

She felt another rod on her backside again, this time against her asshole. She groaned against the rod in her mouth as it pressed against her panties once more. The fabric stretched as the rod continued to enter, stuffing her with her own clothes and pushing her forward again. She tried to relax her throat and ass, letting both deeper. Finally, the fabric tore again and she felt the sheer metal inside of her. She wished she could tell them about lube. Regardless, this was the best fucking she'd received in her life, and was wasn't going to start complaining. The machine was not giving up or giving in. It was growing faster and harder.

"Alright, she seems to be sexually functional, according to the charts." Grog announced.

"Good, tag em." Thrawsnack commanded.

"The probe right?" Grog asked.

"No! The gelatin! The apes keep trying to pull out the probes to we moved to the gelatin remember? It soaks into the skin so they can't remove it."

"Right!"

Dr. Harriet felt fluid pour into her pussy, ass, and mouth from inside of her. It quickly lubed and smoothed the thrusts and she let herself go limp with pleasure. It tasted like Jello and felt like oil. The machines pumped into her savagely until she found herself on the edge of climax. She moaned against the alien steel.

"Gelatin secured. Her vitals are above average." Grog announced with a croak.

"Good, slow it down and stop the machine." Thrawsnack commanded.

She felt the pistons suddenly speed up as her pleasure reached it's peak. She groaned and gulped. Her body shook and shivered. She seized the machine with her fingers and gripped tightly as her mind went blank and her reason failed her. Her back arched and body tightened. She screamed against the cold metal and desperately huffed air through her nose to keep from fainting. She came hard and fast against the rocking testing apparatus and felt her body burn under the power of orgasm.

"Damn it Grog you sped it up. Now I think you broke the human." Thrawsnack reversed the controls with one noodle like appendage as Grog bubbled away awkwardly and ashamed.

Dr. Harriet was still moaning when the machine began to slow, she was dizzy from lack of air until the metal member popped out of her mouth. She gasped and hugged the machine under her as the other two pistons lovingly retreated from her broken body and mind, and torn panties. She licked the metal under her with lust as the last inch left her and shivered from the empty pleasure. Every ounce of her scientific mind was gone for the moment, all that was left was the animal.

"Uh, what do we do now?" Grog asked.

"Er," Thrawsnack foamed while thinking; "We should probably just put it back where we found it. It doesn't look too broken. We'll check in after a month to see progress."

"Jobs done." Grog pulled the final lever.

Dr. Harriet woke up with a sore pussy, ass, and jaw. It was morning. She had a strange taste in her mouth and a strange dream in her mind. She was back on the hood on her car. "Woah." She shook her head. "I should get back home." She noticed her torn panties, but found another excuse for them. She couldn't entertain the idea that she had actually been abducted and seduced by an alien machine could she? She'd lose her reputation. But maybe if she had time next weekend, she'd come back here to see if the dreams returned.

"What's next?" Grog asked as the cloaked ship began to move again into the rising sun.

"Ugh." Thrawsnack sighed. "We have to catch, tag, and release hundred more samples. Then collected at least ten for study."

"Then can I have something to eat?" Grog asked.