Love Seeds

Story Info
Lonely man finds love with a young woman.
1.4k words
3.81
22.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting alone and quite depressed after the first snowfall that reminds me too much of Diana. The snow was beginning to felt fast later on that day, while I sit in my tiny trailer house mourning with a shot glass in hand and a smoke hanging from my dry rosy lips and pondering over the lose of my true love three long months ago.

I wasn't ready to start dating again but my friends down at the plant was insisting that I do before I wither away like the passing of the four seasons. Sitting here in the shadows of darkness as I wait for the dreaded 7:00pm to come. Wondering if Diana could except the fact that I was starting over again.

Dana had arrived soon before I was ready and was deeply supportive of what I must do in order to survive this depression that she too understood and was willing to do anything to assist me in. Delivering signs of affection that I refuse to pick up on as I encounter her soft rump and small round breasts through the gray sweatshirt and skimpy shorts that sent a fair amount of hives streaking down the front of me.

"Please go now, Dan," Dana said, nearly shoeing me out the front door. "Must not keep a woman waiting," she adds.

"But—no butts except yours leaving on a date!" she interrupts, scolding me. Knowing my two kids Ross and Mary would be fine under Dana's strict guidance.

Soon after I'd bombed out on my very first date I felt sort of relieved and quite ashamed that I could no longer feel the affections for another woman. Dragging my feet through the trailer door where I discover in the dark Dana curled up in the corner of the love-seat and fast asleep. Her face was slightly tan, eyes of brown, and her body was just as petite as any angel over the age of 19.

Soon after I had checked on the two infants I went back into the main room to pour me a stiff drink. There I sat in my cozy recliner feeling lonely and despair, wondering if my failure would linger long after a 2nd or even a 3rd try at dating. But just when I tipped my shot glass, I suddenly felt something weird happening to me. I was feeling Dana's passion and desire through her body language that sends multiple confusion streaking across my pale old face. Dana dressed in a long sleeve sweatshirt and pair of old dingy shorts shifts her acute body weight prematurely.

"Mum," Dana moans gracefully. Then casually she opens up her charming legs as I begin to feel funny and weak inside, especially once her hand falls between her sprawled and limber limbs.

"Oh, god no," I softly said, feeling an erection coming on as I caught a glimpse of the silk green panty she wore.

Dana's eyes were still shut loosely when I begin to feel these affections and strong de-sire entering my brain cells. Tipping the glass several more times to evade any and all my visions and thoughts that were surfacing vastly.

Dana was a neighborhood sitter that would come over quite frequently to sit the two kids while Diana and I occasionally went out to catch a movie or simply a bite to eat, always polite and prompt.

"This cannot be happening!" I scold myself once Dana had allowed her knee to comfort-ably rest against the arm of the cozy half sofa.

"Please stop this madness," I cried up to the heavens above. Knowing this petite girl with brown shoulder width hair was half my age.

Suddenly Dana continues to dream, as I felt emotionally consistent with her lustrous acts and soft moans. A longing for some late evening delight that I don't really want to act upon, especially after coming home earlier than expected. Listening to her demands and a sense of shame in her eager to please voice.

"Mum, baby. I want you dearly," Dana moans with extreme desire in a passionate and seductive manner.

"No you don't," I whisper, feasting my weary eyes to the spot where Dana was touching that sent shivers down my spine.

"Mum, baby I need you inside of me." Lusting for someone to engage her delicate needs.

Suddenly my heart skips a beat when I felt too this desire and a burning sensation trapped between my legs and slumping posture. Weakening me further as I felt excited and exceptionally vulnerable to Dana's ability to scorn and seduce me in her dreams that my body was kindly wanting to except such hostile generosity. Lowering my eyes to seek more of what this young woman was offering me.

"No, I cannot do this," telling myself repeatedly.

Dana's young slender fingers were slowly peeling back the green elastic. When I sudd-enly fell victim to her emotional body that imposes a threat to my manhood and quite frankly to my entire soul. Slowly I abandon my chair to take a seat next to this beautiful and incredible human being.

"Mum, I want you to touch me and give me what I have always craved," she mutters, grieving over someone in particular.

"Okay." Then carefully I unfasten my trousers to give my belly some breathing room. Then carefully I begin to kiss softly her bent knee and to follow my instincts and curiosity farther inside Dana's warm inner thigh. Delicately I begin to kiss the strong and bony crotch muscle that reeks of lust and durability, while I eyeball Dana's tiny fingers rummaging through the thick brier and between such enormous lips.

Dana was beginning to relax a bit more when she felt my harmless kisses to her blotch of ivy and to her dampness that welcomes me with open legs. Tasting her seeds gave me a sense of honor, duty, and a great sense of accomplishment. But even better than that, my confidence back.

It wasn't until I'd gone deeper into the 'wishing well' that I began to feel her body grow-ing more excited and daring. Then feeling her tiny fingers fumbling with my pants and short hair once I was on my knees and burrowing between the elastic that was becoming a great bothersome.

"Oh, my god," I mutter, allowing her hand to bridge a gap between my warm pelvis and my heavy cock.

"Mum, darling." Exits her fancy and moderate tones that echo my head the harder I try to back away from her slow and elegant thrusts.

"Please baby, make love to me gently," Dana utters, guiding my soft kisses back over her moist lips to feel one more time.

Dana had angled her gorgeous body in a manner where it would be easier for me to go up inside these twin-wet walls that I casually study with a handful of myself. Two sprawled legs, one hanging over the edge and the other pinned against the back of the cozy half sofa with barely enough room to stretch out on. Then just when I had felt her slippery wet walls against my enormous erection. Dana spreads wider her legs and continues to feed her womanhood my large penis. Engulfing every inch of my circular worm as I look deep into her eyes and to wipe clear from her closed eyes the thin hair.

"Oh, you are so precious," I whisper softly, before brushing her face with the back of my hand and lower her ponytail over the arm of the comfortable sofa.

"Mum, you are extremely big," she utters, shifting her elegant hips in small circles that I hadn't felt in months.

"You are so lovely, Dana," I said, leant over and spreading her tender young lips farther apart with slow heaves.

Both Dana and I could feel the gentleness, companionship, and desire in our warm kisses and delicate strokes. Luring my hungry mouth over her sensuous, sensitive pink nipples that she'd bared the very second our body hair's hand merged as one. Grinding badly this force of nature, our needs, as my thirst for Dana's beautiful and blossoming bosoms had flourish and felt the temperature of my mouth.

"Mum, yeah," she whispers in my ear. "I do have a place in my heart for such a man as you," Dana adds, arching and bowing the small of her back.

"Oh?"

"Yes, my lover," she said, opening up slowly her delicate eyes to enjoy the fondness and competitiveness in me. Squirming together as we never lost eye contact or the will to search for another.

"Mum, let's go get cleaned up, Dan," Dana mutters, smiling as we snap our pants and led each other by the hand to the room with a shower.