Love, Sex, and Stuff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen sat in this position for a few seconds, with his cock still buried deep inside her pussy. She could feel the cum drops coming down, and his cock throbbing and shrinking inside her.

But Steve was just getting started. He put his hands on the sides of her belly, indicating that she stand up. She followed, and stood up. He motioned her to lay down on the carpet on the floor. She looked at him, with a twinkle in her eye, and laid down on the soft rug, on her back, and spread her legs apart. He kneeled down in front of her, opened her legs a little, moved down forward on top of her, and positioned his cock at the entrance of her love hole. Then he took both her hands and pinned them down on top of her head with his own, and gently laid down on top of her, effectively sliding his cock into her pussy. As he had already cum once in her pussy, and a lot, too, and his cum mixed with her own juices provided extra lubrication and stimulation. As he pushed his cock all the way into her pussy, she gasped loudly, and arched her back, and pushed her pussy more against his cock. He looked into her eyes, and then brought his lips down to hers, and kissed her. He first licked her lips, and then thrust his tongue into her mouth. At first Jen just relished the taste of her older brother's tongue, then she sucked on it and rubbed her tongue on it. Steve took it as a signal, and slowly started moving his cock in and out of her already wet pussy. He kept his mouth on hers, and she started kissing him more and more passionately. He kept up a slow pace on her, and she kept kissing him with increasing vigor.

After a couple of minutes, Steve began to feel the urge to cum again. He picked up the pace, slowly at first, but then built it up as he went along. Jen broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. Her breathing was rapid, and she was moaning under her breath. The only sound in the room was the slapping together of their wet, sloppy bodies.

The two were constantly looking into each other's eyes. Steve was now pumping his cock into his little sister with all his might, and she was now panting and moaning with his every stroke.

"Uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh ohhh ..."

Steve pushed his cock into her one last time, as he pumped it deep into her womb as far as it could go, stiffened, froze in that position for a moment, and then jerked slightly as he came inside his sister. He trembled for some fix to six times, then pushed it a little more deep, causing Jen to let out a gasp, and then he stopped, and fell on top of her.

She was still panting. He still had her arms pinned over her head. He was lying on top of her, and his head was lying on her shoulder. Suddenly he stirred, and started pumping his cock again, slowly at first, but very quickly building up a rhythm.

She was very wet now; cum was oozing out of her already. It was very easy for Steve to slide in and out of her now, and all the semen actually gave him quite a new sensation. He was now pushing his cock in and out of her with all the might he could muster, after coming twice. He wanted to cum again. He knew he could. Whenever he masturbated, he could always cum four times, and often he couldn't be satisfied until he had.

Some of the semen was oozing out of Jen's pussy into her ass. The threads from the carpet had also somehow got lodged in her butt crack near her ass, and were tickling her. He had pinned her arms over her head, and he was fucking her at a high speed. She was experiencing different things at the same time, and soon she felt the familiar tingling in her belly. She closed her eyes, threw back her head, and stiffened against his cock.

He was too close to cumming. Everything else was pretty much blurred to him. She went limp, and he kept on fucking her. She shuddered, and pushed her pelvis against his invading lower body. He kept on humping her. She tried to close her legs, but her was in between. Her hands were tied, too. She just laid there, as he rammed his cock into her, raising her to new highs of pleasure.

Finally, she shuddered violently and let out a scream, as he pushed his cock into her one last time, and shuddered himself, as he came inside her.

He didn't cum much this time, but he did jerk a lot, and that made Jen shudder too; she was too sensitive. After cumming in her pussy for the third time, he laid motionless on top of her. He lifted his head and looked into her eyes. Her breathing was still rapid. He gave a playful push into her; she gasped. A smile broke onto his lips, and spread across to hers.

"That was fun", he grinned at her as he pulled out from her.

"Ahh! Yeah, that's was definitely fun", she smiled back, gasping as his cock left her hole, a place it had cosily got accustomed to, and was sure to visit again, LOTS of times.

Cum was now leaking from her pussy, to her ass and down to the rug. He ran his fingers across her pussy lips, taking some of it into his hand. She arched her back against his touch and moaned slightly.

"I filled you up quite a lot, didn't I?"

She smiled back at him. He licked the cum off his fingers.

"Tastes like us."

"I'm gonna go take a shower now", she said to him as she sat up, gave him a peck on the cheek and then stood up. He watched her walk to the bathroom, as her ass swayed from side to side and cum dripped down her thighs.

He followed her into the bathroom, and pinned her to the wall, put his mouth on hers, and inserted two fingers into her cum dripping pussy, and began to fuck her with his fingers. She reacted immediately, as she began to moan into her mouth and began to grind her hips into his hand He lowered his lips from her mouth to her neck, as he continued to finger her, hard and fast. She rested her head on the wall, and arched her back and neck so that she was looking at the roof, closed her eyes, and began to grunt in rhythm with his fingers.

"Uh uh uh uh uh uh oh uh uh ... "

She gripped the wall on each side of her as she tensed up, and stiffened against his hand. He continued to finger her, till she let out a loud moan and jerked against his hand. he took out his fingers and began gently rubbing her pussy as she rode out her orgasm.

As her orgasm subsided, she fell back and went limp against the cold wall. He stopped rubbing her, but still kept her hand on her pussy, and gently kissed her. Her eyes were still closed. Slowly, her removed his hand and slipped his cock into her pussy. She was very wet, and he slipped in easily, as she gave a relaxed "ahh". Her pussy was very warm and wet, and he actually enjoyed the sensation so much that he didn't move for a long time. Her pussy walls were still tingling, and walls deep inside of her were still contracting and expanding. She slowly opened her eyes, and smiled weakly at him.

"That was ... wow!", she smiled, as she went closer to him, and put her tongue in his ear. As she nipped and licked his ear, she felt him stiffen against her, and then she felt him cumming. She kept licking his ear as he came, and then withdrew a little and gave him a gentle kiss. He gave a relaxed sigh, and pulled out of her.

"Thanks", he muttered.

"You are most welcome", she smiled at him, most sexually sated than ever before in her life.

He looked at her for a few moments; she was glowing in the afterglow of what seemed like a million thunderous orgasms. Her nipples were still erect, and he could see cum dried all around her hairless pussy, his cum. He stepped forward, gave her a light kiss on the cheek, smiled, and left.

She smiled back. And it wasn't just her lips that were grinning.

************ *************** ***************** *****************

Jen looked at the clock on the wall. It was 1:30 in the night, and she was in her room, lying on her bed, with just a Tee on, no panties, on her back, awake, thinking about the day's events. She couldn't believe she actually had sex with her big brother, who, by the way, was an excellent fuck. She remembered how he had cum four times in her pussy. This was the very first time she had let anybody cum in her pussy. She had had four sex partners before Steve, and with all of them she made it a point to use protection. For her, there was something very erotic about her brother cumming in her pussy. And he had made her cum thrice, too. None of her other partners had ever made cum. In fact, all of them usually came within a minute, zipped up their pants, and left. But not Steve; he not only lasted long, he could repeat, too. And four times was definitely on the good side, she thought.

She was still sexually very sated, but she wanted more. She got up, pulled the Tee shirt off her head, and walked to her brother's room, naked. His door was open. Quietly, she walked up to the bed and slipped under th covers, and snuggled up to his body. He was fast asleep.

He was just wearing a pair of boxers. She put her soft hand on his chest, and felt up and down his belly. She could feel the near perfect toned muscles of his abs. She felt her way further down, and slipped her hand into his boxers. She found his cock, and gently took his balls in his hands. His pubic hair tickled her. Slowly she rubbed his balls, and then took his shaft into her hand, and began to slowly stroke him.

He stirred slightly.

"Oh, hi!", he smiled at her.

"I thought you might be lonely", she smiled back.

They kept looking into each other's eyes, as she continued to stroke him. She felt his cock rise, and the veins on his cock bulge out. She kept on stroking him slowly, till he was rock hard, and she felt his cock throb.

She felt him get up, and pull his boxers down. He gently tugged at her butt; she raised her lower body a little, and felt him slide a pillow below her lower back. As she laid back down on the bed, she found it raised her hips a little.

She opened her legs a little, and he position himself between her legs, laid down on top of her, and slid his cock into her pussy. She moaned, and felt him filling her up. Because of the pillow, he was now buried deep into her as far as he would go.

She put her arms around his neck, as he started to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. As he slowly build up a rhythm, she put her legs on the back of his, giving him more access to her most private parts.

He continued fucking her slowly and steadily, not wanting it to end. Her breathing was getting erratic, and so was his. They were looking into each other's eyes. Jen felt the familiar feeling in her gut; the one that every woman has before she has an orgasm. Suddenly Steve gave a deep push into her, stiffened, held that position for a second, and came into her. She ran her hands up and down his back and pulled him deeper into her with her legs on the back of his as he came into her, feeling him give her his seed, spurt after spurt. He trembled slightly on the last couple of spurts, and then fell on top of her.

She kissed him gently, and put her arms around him. he laid still for a few moments, and then resumed fucking her, slowly at first, and then picking up the pace. Her pussy was now very wet, from his cum as well as from her juices, and she felt very naughty as he pumped his cock into her with all that lubrication multiplying the intensity of her pleasure. She felt the feeling in her belly return, and she put her arms above her head and gripped the head board. He was fucking her hard now, and with each of his thrusts she was slightly lifting her hips to meet his, then coming back down as he went up, and then lifting back up as pumped his cock into her. He was humping her, and she was humping him right back. Her legs were now straight, on either side of her body.

As he fucked her hard and fast, she gave out a moan, arched her back, threw back her head, closed her eyes, and pulled her legs close to her body. This was purely instinctive, and she had done this for the first time. Bringing her legs close to her body somehow amplified her orgasm. She arched her back, stiffened against his cock, and gave out a loud moan, "Ohhhh!".

He continued to pump into her. She remained stiff against him as she rode out her orgasm, and then shuddered and let out small grunts in rhythm with his strokes, "uh uh uh ohh uh uh ... "

He was close too, and the thought of her cumming on his cock pushed him over the edge. He pumped his cock into her one last time, as deep as he would go, making her go "ohhhh!", and pumped his seed into the depths of her pussy. He trembled as he came, and this caused Jen to let out small moans too; she was too sensitive. He jerked six or seven times, and then laid still. Jen was still moaning, but her moans got distributed over time as she came down from her orgasm, "oh oh ... oh ... oh ...... oh .......... ah ........... oh ............. ahhh!"

He collapsed on top of her, and she put her arms around him. Both were sweating, and both were breathing quickly.

As they calmed down, Steve lifted his head and gently kissed her. She smiled. He pulled out, and laid down beside her. She turned over and put her head on his shoulder, and her hand on his chest.

None of them spoke for a while. They were relishing in the afterglow of a very satisfying sex session, and both were enjoying the calm moment which we all have after somebody we love has just made us cum. Jen was feeling the warm touch of his skin on hers, and felt closer to him than she had ever did before.

They stayed like this for a long time, and then fell asleep in each other's arms.

12