Love, Sex, Pleasure

Story Info
Husband and wife show appropriation after husband gets home.
938 words
3.32
15.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another stressful day at work. Customers pissed off over the stupidest shit.

Eager to get home to play with my new toy i have received. I try to focus on what needs to be done now, but my mind keeps showing me memory of her wet skin so close to me. Her soft moans of enjoyment. She didn't say she liked it though. Never, never once have I heard her scream my name unless I tell her to.

That night I got home and the first thing I do is shoot for the bedroom. That's when I see my beautiful creation. Laying there, ready for me and me only.

I slowly take off my tie, and start to unbutton my shirt. I sit on the end of the bed and she jerks alive.

"How was work?" she said in an exhausted voice.

"It was good Jennifer, just wish some people would learn to listen instead of only freaking out." I say almost quietly. I finish taking off my shirt and I'm now unbuttoning my pants.

Sliding over top of her was always the high light of my day because that's when I know I can break down and not be judged.

She turns to face me and puts her arms out wide. I buckle right in top of her, feeling her nice B cup tits on me. I kiss her deep, her tongue intertwining with mine. I start to kiss down her neck to her chest removing the thin material from my naked body to hers.

I kiss, lick, nibble, and play with her perfectly round nipples. I slowly kiss down to her stomach returning up an few times for a small kiss.

I reach her thighs and she moans lightly. Teasing a little I kiss around her freshly shaved pissy lips that are now wet from my loving touch. With one large lick I start from above her asshole to right before her clit. She moves her hips to keep contact with my mouth. I do that a few more times then take a deep breath.

I lift her knees up and start licking her slit. Moaning she plays with my hair. Slowly inserting my tongue into her wet, steaming pussy, she jerks with excitement. I then slide in a finger and move my mouth up to her clit. Sucking on her while finger fucking her always put me through the roof. I softly speed up both my tongue and my finger.

She slides her hands through my hair and I know she's about to cum, her breathing is rattled and she pulling at her nipples. Increasing my speed her pussy walls clamp down on my finger and she pulls my head closer to her pussy.

"Baby... Oh... Oh... I'm cummingggg!!" Not stopping her body jerks and tosses and turns, sweat floors from her chest as her tits move up and down to the stroke of my finger.

As her body stops all of the excitement and calms down she realises me of her hold and I slide my saturated finger out of her pussy.

Cleaning her up I could feel the heat stirring up again. Noticing she wants more I make her taste her own juice from my mouth.

Sliding her down showing her its her turn to take me on.

Sliding her small warm hand around the shaft of my cock made it spring to life. Slowly putting the tip in her mouth massaging it with her tongue ring right under the tip. Grabbing her hair I motion her head down farther, and faster. Never disobeying my orders she follows my instruction. Throwing my head back on the pillow I let her work her magic. Rising up and down faster and faster holding my dick in the back if her throat numerous times. Playing with my balls I feel it. All of its gathering together. I use both hands and making her go faster panting, and moaning.

Holding her there while I shoot load after load into the back of her throat. I slow down and release her from my grip. She then follows the last step, to clean up any missed cum.

Pulling her up I kiss her. Deep, loving, inspired. I role over on top of her and massage her clit with the tip as i kiss her. Going down to her neck I slide in. Feeling the steam and lovely warmth gets me rock hard. I sit up and start stoking in and out slowly. Watching her face full of emotion. I thrust harder and harder till my balls are slapping against her ass. I lean down to be close to her, she wraps her arms around me to kiss me. Scratching my back lightly just the way i like it.

Feeling the same feeling I felt when I was finger fucking her, the wrap on my cock made me feel it. I was going to cum, and so was she. I increased my speed. Showing my love in my hips as I hit hers. She squirms and lifts her back off the bed screaming and moaning. Sweating and shaking. I shoot my load and she cums right on my dick.

I lay on top of her catching my breath. Feeling her chest rise and fall.

"You okay?" I asked quietly.

Getting up she said, "yea. I'm gonna go make dinner. I love you."

"I love you too. Now get your sexy ass in that kitchen and make us some dinner!" I say playfully. Wiggling her ass a little she runs down the hall to the bathroom for her robe.