Love Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Z_Man69
Z_Man69
3 Followers

Jennifer now cast off all of her inhibitions, and began planting hot, wet kisses all over his scrotum, feeling the excitement emanating from His body. His skin was warm and soft to the touch. Her tongue moved down slowly, circling each testicle. She sucked one, then the other into her wet mouth, giving it a warm, wet tongue bath. Jennifer moaned softly as she moved higher with her tongue, back and forth, across the sensitive skin between his scrotum and anus. Determined to please him, she moved higher and tentatively probed around his anus. Instead of finding the experience revolting, the act was really turning her on. She began swirling her tongue around and around. Finally, with all her inhibitions cast aside, the darling blond locked her mouth on his asshole, and, recalling his actions earlier, she burrowed her rigid tongue as far up his ass as it would reach, and started an in/out motion, fucking his ass with it.

Rick's heart was pounding with the assault, and he could feel his balls swelling in anticipation of release. He knew he couldn't let her continue much longer, but damn, it felt so unbelievably good. He couldn't wait to see the video himself, and the thought of it got him even more turned on. Finally, he pulled away, not able to stand any more. He climbed off of the chair arms, turned around, and stood in front of his pet, his huge penis just inches from her hot open mouth.

"Is this what you want, my Pet?" He asked the darling girl.

"Yes, Master" she answered softly, her eyes glued to it's tip.

"And where would you like it, Jennifer?" He asked, looking down at her.

"In my mouth Sir, please, put it in my mouth," the blond beauty responded, now desperately wanting to taste it.

"Then open your mouth just a bit more, and don't move a muscle", he said, and moved forward slightly. He deposited a drop of pre-cum, barely clinging to the tip of his penis, on her upper lip, so that it slid over it, and rolled into her mouth. He then traced both of her lips with his tip, feeling her breath, adding a slick shine to her lipstick.

"Lick your lips, and taste me," Rick commanded.

"Mmmmm," was the only response the darling girl could muster, as she tasted his salty fluid. Finally, to her delight, Rick moved forward, so the just the tip was in her mouth. Jennifer kept her lips puckered, in a soulful kiss, for a very long time. She wanted to move her tongue around the tip, but waited for his instruction. She didn't have to wait very long.

"Move your head around, and rotate your tongue around the tip, Pet", Nick whispered, as he pushed forward another inch, most of the tip embedded in her mouth. Another moan was her only response, as she moved her head and tongue around in circles.

Nick pulled back slightly, and gave his next instruction. "Now just lick the bottom, Pet, back and forth slowly", and began pushing more of his cock in. As his dick went in and out, slowly, Jennifer's head and tongue went back and forth in even pace. Little by little, he worked more and more of his penis into her mouth, until he had almost five inches in, and had reached the back of her throat. Jennifer was so turned on, she was moaning much louder now, and he could feel the vibrations from her throat on his dickhead.

"Jennifer darling, what you're doing is wonderful. But your throat is like your asshole darling. Just fight the gagging sensation, relax your throat, and let me in" he whispered.

The young girl wasn't sure if she would be able to take much more, but wanted more than anything to please him. She relaxed her throat and pushed her mouth up another inch on his dick, her lips stretched around it's girth. She gagged, and had to retreat and rest, but pushed forward again, and the gag reflex wasn't as bad the second time. She had to back off to breathe and relax her jaw. As his dick came out of her mouth, the spittle from her throat was creating long stringers from her lips to his cock. She moved forward and licked circles around the tip, then opened and climbed back up the shaft, her tongue back and forth on it's underside. This time she got further before retreating with a gag, her eyes welling up with tears. She was terribly turned on, and determined to do her Master's bidding. With the next trip up his dick, in a monumental effort, the young girl swallowed it all, her nose buried in his pubic hair, her tongue trapped on it's underside.

Nick looked down at his new fuck toy, and could not believe what he was seeing. His entire shaft was buried deliciously down the young blond's throat. He backed out to allow her to breathe. As his dick came all of the way out of her mouth, now her sticky throat spittle stringers were suspended in a perfect "O" from her lips to the round head of his cock. He backed up slowly, to see how far he could stretch the stringers for the camera. They broke at about eight inches, snapping spit back to her chin and throat. As Nick pushed back in, more stringers were dangling precariously on her chin, getting longer and longer, cascading onto her breasts.

"That's it Pet, three circles around the head with your tongue, then back and forth on the underside as you take it in," Rick grunted softly.

Jennifer was unbelievably turned on. She was so happy to be pleasing her master. She couldn't get enough of his cock now, and was moaning, groaning for more. She would grind her pert nose back and forth against his pubic hair at the end of each thrust, then back all of the way off to take another breath. She wanted her Master to explode into a million pieces like she had.

"Where do you want me to cum, Pet?" Rick asked for the camera, his legs beginning to tremble below him.

"On my face, Master. In my mouth, and down my throat," she gasped, really meaning what she said.

That was all it took to send Rick over the edge. As he screamed, his first rope of semen hit her right below her nose, and spilled into her mouth and to both sides of her face. He lowered the tip slightly, and the second rope, even larger than the first, went directly into her mouth, nearly filling it. Before she could swallow, he thrust his cock down her throat, causing much of the semen in her mouth to be squeezed out both corners of her lips, running down both cheeks, and dripping off of her chin onto her delicious breasts. The last several ropes Jennifer never tasted, only feeling the contractions, as he let go with his cock nearly all of the way down her throat. It was too late for instruction now, and Rick grabbed her by her pony tail, and began sawing her head back and forth steadily, fucking her face.

With the whip handle still buried up her ass, and her master's cock buried down her throat, it was then that Jennifer unexpectedly, and delightfully, had another orgasm, moaning loudly between swallows of sperm.

Nick slowed his pace and his penis softened a bit. He pulled out, turned her face slightly toward the camera, and commanded, "Lick those beautiful lips clean, Pet."

Jennifer ran her tongue around the perimeter of her mouth, white globs of semen being trapped into her hungry mouth, and swallowed it all. Once he was satisfied she had gotten as much as she could, he pulled her head back to the head of his cock, thrust it all of the way back down her throat, and held it there, a few more contractions still left in his balls.

He then let go of her ponytail and said, "Now, clean me Kitten."

Jennifer clamped her lips around his shaft, sucked hungrily, and pulled all of the way off, making sure not to miss a drop, and swallowed. Then, all of the way back up his cock, lips open, only to clamp down her lips, suck, and pull back off and swallow again. After watching the darling girl make four passes, Rick reached down and unclasped the chains attaching her wrists to the outside of her ankles, and whispered in her ear, "You've made me the happiest man on the planet, my pet. Now turn around, put your head on the floor, and I'll take the tassle out of your ass."

Jennifer turned on all fours, and obediently stuck her ass back at him. Rick grabbed the tassle, and slowly extracted it from her asshole, her sphincter resisting giving up each knuckle. She turned back around, and he leaned down and gave her a long soulful kiss on the mouth. With that he sat back up, and poured himself another scotch, while Jennifer wrapped herself around his leg, her head in his lap, and drifted off to sleep.

Z_Man69
Z_Man69
3 Followers
12