Love Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, yes baby," she cooed as she arched her back, dug the back of her head into the sheets and stroked his dick harder and faster.

They were both panting and kissing each other uncontrollably. Their hands investigating every inch of the other's naked body. Total natural, primal instinct came over the both of them. They had to feel each other intimately. Now! Their world shrunk to the tunnel vision of just them and what was happening at this moment.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck me real good. Please. I need to feel you in me so bad." She begged, already on the verge of ecstasy.

Quickly he positioned himself between her wide open legs and stuck his giant cock deep inside her begging, tight pussy, grabbed the back of her thighs, pushed them up as far as they would go and began to propel his raging cock deep in her.

His huge cock was a perfect fit in her pussy. It filled her up nicely and then some, stretching her quivering walls out to the point of paradise. He forced it so deep in her she felt a sensation of nerves shoot to her belly button.

"OH GAAAWWD YESSSS!" She exclaimed as her head moved from side to side on his pillow in sheer pleasure. She hadn't felt him fucking her for over a month and was long over due. She fantasized about it pretty much every day, but now it was really happening.

"You like that?" he panted.

"Oh God yes baby. I love your dick in my pussy. You make it feel so fucking good," she said breathlessly.

"I am going to cum all over your cock. I can't help it," she could barely get out.

"Cum. Cum on my cock," he breathed heavily and said as he picked up speed and pounded her deeper, harder and faster. He was on the verge himself. The walls of her pussy grabbed his cock, choking it hard. It felt like dozens of fingers were firmly rubbing his fuck stick.

"OOOOHHHHH FFUUUUUCCCKKK!" She yelled as she jerked violently and grabbed onto his back with her long fingernails. Digging them in deep, out of control.

"AAAARRRGGGGHHH!" He grunted loudly as the feeling of her pussy clamping down on his cock made him cum and the pain of her digging and dragging her fingernail deep into and across the flesh of his back made him lose control as well.

He impulsively took his left hand and pinned her head down by grabbing her around the throat as they came together. Loss of oxygen to her brain intensified her orgasm and made her pussy bite down harder on his cock intensifying his.

Neither of them had ever came this long or this hard. It seemed to last forever, but she was on the verge of passing out again and this time he saw it in her eyes first.

He released her throat as he began to slow down the pumping, allowing both of them to enjoy the 'after shocks' of cumming so hard. One little orgasm after another until they were both to sensitive to continue.

With his deflated dick still in her, he leaned down and kissed her with fervor. He looked her right in the eyes and seemed to study her face for a second.

"I am so glad you came to see me," he said as he smiled and kissed her again.

"Oh, me too Hon. No place I would rather vacation," she said smiling back.

With that he pulled out and collapsed beside her. He wrapped his big arms around her and pulled her in so close they were almost one. They snuggled up close, both safe, both at peace.

They drifted off to sleep intertwined as she dreamed about feeling safe and loved in his arms, while he dreamed of what torment his Love Slave was going to endure tomorrow by his hand.

12