Love Slave Ch. 2

Story Info
New slave endures week in heaven/hell.
1.2k words
4.21
74.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday 8:oo pm

A few minutes ago when she stood in the bathroom trying to repair her make-up, her ass still stinging from her first spanking, she could feel her clit pulse with her heartbeat she was filled with desire and heat. He had stood in the doorway to the bathroom watching her, to make sure she didn't finish what he had started. He was going to make sure that this weekend was one she would remember forever. They left and went out to dinner at a small restaurant, everything was like normal there except for her bare pussy which was against the seat of the corner booth they were sitting in and still throbbing and wet. She tried to focus on eating, not that part of it and not on what might happen later, part of her wanted to know the other part was a little scared to find out. He just ate his dinner like it was any other Friday night that they had gone out to eat and tried not to think about her sitting across from him with nothing under her dress.

In the car on the way home he reached over and brushed his fingers across her thighs, she opened them up for him hoping, praying that he would let her come this time. He teased, and touched her so softly and every so often he would dip his fingers into her wet cunt and then pull them back out just as quickly then go back to softly touching around her. Right when she didn't think she could handle another moment he pinched her clit hard and started rolling it in between his fingers. She came and came with such intensity that he had to pull over to keep from having a wreck.

He plunged his fingers inside of her as she spasm around them and her cum was dripping all over the seat. He watched her as she tried to catch her breath and when she did, he took his fingers out of her cunt, placed them next to her lips and told her to lick them clean. She did without hesitation, she wanted his cock inside of her so much she didn't care anymore what he told her to do. After she had cleaned his hand up, he reached back down to her swollen clit and stroked it lightly, just enough to start her wanting again. He told her suck his cock for the rest of the way home but not to make him cum yet as they had more things to take of. He started driving and she started sucking.

Friday 11:00pm

When they walked in the house, he ordered her to strip. He told her that he was going to do something he had always wanted to do but she had been hesitant about, he was going to videotape them. What better time to do it than when she couldn't say no? But she had to go and say no anyway. She couldn't help it, it just slipped out before she could stop it. Oh yes, he told her as he got everything ready and the first thing on the tape will be you getting punished for telling me no. He set the camera up so it would capture everything that happened there in the living room, and went to the bedroom where he returned with 6 long black scarves. He turned the camera on and then told her to lay over the coffee table on her stomach lengthwise. She did turning her head away from the camera but he turned it back facing it telling her that he wants to see her face when they watch it together.

He ties her arms above her head to each leg, stretches her to where her ass is off the table and her knees are on the ground and ties each leg to the legs of the coffee table. The last scarf he pulls between her legs up against her pussy. She has started whimpering and he tells her that unless she hushes he is going to tie the last scarf around her mouth to ensure silence. She tries really hard at that to be quiet, this is bad enough that would be worse she thought. He disappears for a few minutes leaving her tied up like that being taped, she wonders what he is going to do to her. When he comes back in to the room he tells her that this is for telling him no about the taping and that he has decided to add in a few extra things for the times that she has been a needy bitch to him and he hesitated on teaching her a lesson. This last statement scared her, she knew she could be a needy bitch sometimes, and probably deserved the lesson but that didn't make her less frightened.

There was no warm-up for this one, he popped her ass hard 10 times with the backside of a wooden hairbrush turning he skin bright red in those areas. Then he spanked her 10 more times with a spatula. She was crying by the 5th spanking and by the 20th, she was in full sobs. She knew she had asked for this, craved this but she still didn't understand why it had the effect on her pussy that it did. He stopped the spanking and pulled the scarf out from under her pussy and asked her why it was wet? was her pussy that wet? he put a finger inside of her brought it out and rubbed her juices on her, fingering her ass. He told her now that she was wet from her spanking, he was going to fuck her ass like he wanted too, not nice and slow like she likes it but hard and fast.

He slid his cock into her pussy and got it nice and slick then pulled out and slowly entered her ass. As he got deeper he started moving faster, soon he was fucking her like he said he would hard and fast, pounding her ass with his balls slapping up against her cunt making her want something in there too. She was enjoying it but didn't want to let him know that, then while he was banging her he slapped her ass and that sent her to the point where she was telling him to please fuck her pussy, to not cum yet and to get inside of her now. About that time is when he came filling her ass up with his cum. He slapped her ass again and told her he was doing what he wanted.

He got up and untied her, turned off the camera for now and took her into the bathroom so they could take a shower. As they were in the shower things were much nicer and calmer. He didn't give in, he knew what she was after his dick in her pussy but they kissed, bathed each other and afterwards he put some lotion on her ass where he had turned it red.

After the shower he led her to the bed and told her lie down, he would be right back. She did as she was told this time. When he came back in the room, he had the camera and the scarves with him. She looked at him and thought to herself, what could he possibly want to do now? hopefully some straight out fucking. But from the look on his face, she didn't think that is what he had on his mind.