Love Sneaks Up

Story Info
Keri finds comfort in unexpected place: her brother's arms.
6.8k words
4.6
201.4k
129
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,778 Followers

"Don't forget that you're supposed to babysit for us this Saturday." Patrick Young said into the phone as he stared out of his office window.

"I haven't forgotten -- don't worry." Matthew Talbot assured his brother-in-law.

"Good! Thanks, Matt. It's Keri's birthday and I'm taking her out to celebrate." Patrick explained.

Matthew nodded. "How old is she turning... twenty-seven?"

"Don't rush it... she'll be twenty-six." Patrick said laughing "And don't you dare give her a hard time about her age -- you're only a few years younger."

"A few?" Matthew shot back "I'm still only twenty-one. I'm not that old!"

"Okay... so if you could show up around six-thirty that would be great." Patrick said.

"Sure, no problem." Matthew said as he drank a soda and glanced at the computer screen in front of him.

"I'll see you Saturday, Matt. Bye for now."

Matthew hung up the phone and smiled. His thoughts drifted to his sister and he opened a folder on his hard drive that contained photos he'd taken of her during his birthday party eight months previous. That day Keri had worn a tight t-shirt and short skirt, and Matt found it nearly impossible to keep his eyes off of her. Matt's favourite photo from that day was one of her sitting on a patio chair. Her skirt had ridden up to expose her tanned legs. His sister was smiling as she talked with her mother and he loved how her dark brown hair fell around her shoulders. He could see that she was peering out of the corner of her eye as he took the photo. Her brown eyes had met his a few momemnts later and he had wondered if she realized how attractive he found her. Matthew could feel his cock harden in his jeans and he opened another photo. This one was of his sister in the kitchen talking with their father. Her nipples were hard and pushed against the thin cotton of her t-shirt. Ever since Matthew had been a teenager he had been mesmerized by his sister's full breasts. Keri was slightly shorter than 5'4", and thin. Her small frame made her C-cup breasts seem larger than they actually were, and more times than none when Matthew was around her he had to force himself to look at her face as they talked. Matthew unzipped his jeans and pulled his hard cock out. Stroking it, he stared at the photo of his sister he imagined what she might look like naked and how her body must feel.


"Keri's still getting ready. She always takes forever." Patrick said as he greeted Matthew at the door that Saturday night.

Matthew nodded and sat down. "Typical woman, I suppose."

"Hey, I heard that!"

Matthew and Patrick jerked their heads around to see Keri standing behind them grinning. Matthew felt his heart begin to race when he saw his sister. She was wearing a black dress that came down to just above her knees. The front had a scoop neck with spaghetti straps, and as he watched his sister walk towards the kitchen table he surmised that she was braless.

"Barry's asleep. He'll probably sleep all night, but you should go check on him occasionally." his sister said as she deposited make-up in her purse and ran her fingers through her dark hair.

Matthew nodded and gave a vacant stare at his sister's chest. He noticed that as she bent over the front of her dress fell away and he could easily see the curves of her large round breasts. They jiggled slightly with her movements and he felt his cock jump to life. Matthew raised his eyes up to Keri's face and found her gaze meeting his. She gave him a warm smile and slung the strap of her purse over her shoulder.

"You can sleep on the sofabed in the den downstairs. I made it earlier. We'll be late, so don't wait up for us." his sister said as she clutched his arm and kissed his cheek.

Matthew grunted a reply and relished the feeling of Keri's breast pressing into his arm. It felt firm and big, and he wished that just for once he could feel it.

He stood at the door chatting with Keri and Patrick while they waited for their taxi to arrive, then saw them off. Once they had left he went into the livingroom and turned the tv on. He sat on the couch and flipped through the channels, but his hard cock distracted him and his thoughts eventually drifted back to Keri and how she looked in the dress she was wearing.

A few hours later Matthew began to get sleepy. He checked on his nephew then went down to the den to go to bed. He pulled his jeans on and got into bed wearing a t-shirt and boxers. Close to two hours later he was awoken by the sound of a car in the yard, then laughter. Startled, he jumped out of bed and raced upstairs to the back door where he discovered his sister and Patrick coming in the house. Patrick was obviously drunk and Keri looked at her brother and gave a hearty laugh. She was surprised to see him standing there half-undressed and smirked as she ran her eyes up and down his muscular body. For an instant she felt a rush of lust, but pushed the feeling aside out of guilt and confusion, given that the cause of it was her brother.

"He had a little too much to drink, I guess. Can you help me get him to bed?" she asked.

Matthew felt awkward standing there in just his boxers and a t-shirt but managed to nod. "Just let me get a pair of pants on."

"Don't worry about it." she said as she shook her head "It won't take long, and besides, I've seen you in shorts plenty of times, this is no different."

Matthew gave a feeble smile and walked over to his sister and brother-in-law. He threw Patrick's arm around his shoulder then wrapped his own arm around Patrick in an effort to support him.

"I better help." his sister said as she stood on the other side and helped support her husband.

Patrick was mumbling and laughing to himself as the siblings began helping him upstairs. He was slightly taller than Matthew and they had a hard time maneuvering him. As Keri pulled her husband to her Matthew could feel her left breast brushing against the back of his hand. He slipped it down slightly to avoid any more contact, but as Patrick moved Keri had to hold him tighter against him. As they ascended the stairs Keri's breast was now pressing against her brother's hand. It felt firm and round. Matthew felt his cock twitching and was afraid Keri would notice the lump in his boxers.

"There...!" Keri exclaimed as they deposited Patrick onto the bed and she began taking his shirt off.

Matthew noticed the smirk on his sister's face. "Do you want to take his pants off, or should I?" she asked.

Matthew shook his head. "No way -- you do it."

Keri laughed as she unzipped Patrick's pants and tugged at them. Matthew watched as Keri crouched over her husband to pull his trousers down towards his feet. As she bent over Matthew realized that he now had an even better view down the front of her dress than he had earlier at the kitchen table. Her breasts swayed with her every move and Matthew felt himself getting harder. Keri glanced up at her brother's boxers and smiled upon noticing the obvious tent.

"There... now hopefully he'll sleep the rest of the night." Keri said as she slid off the bed and pulled a blanket over Patrick.

Matthew nodded and tried to conceal his erection with his hands.

"I don't feel like going to bed just yet. Want to stay up for a while?" she asked him.

"Sure." he replied, feeling shy "I'll go put some pants on."

Keri shook her head "Don't bother. I think you look kinda cute in those boxers. Besides, I'm changing too."

Before Matthew could reply his sister had turned her back to him and slipped her dress down. He stared at her bare back as she reached for the shirt on the bed that Patrick had been wearing and put it on. He could make out the curve of her right breast as she leaned over in the dim light of the bedroom and he reached down to try to adjust his hard cock so it wasn't as noticable. He moved closer to the door and waited for Keri to finish changing.

"How do I look?" she asked as she approached him a few minutes later.

Matthew looked his sister over. She had only buttoned the last few buttons towards the bottom of the shirt so he was showing a good amount of cleavage. "Okay..." he muttered, afraid to say much.

Keri approached him and placed her hands above the waistband of his boxers. She pressed herself against him and he felt his cock rubbing against her. "Just okay...?" she asked "Judging from how hard you are I'd bet it's better than okay." She gave him a foxy smile.

Matthew felt himself blush and tried to break the embrace, but Keri pushed him gently against the wall and pressed herself on him again. He felt her leg slip between his and her breasts on his chest.

"It's okay. I'm flattered." she said in a whisper and kissed his cheek.

As she spoke Patrick began stirring and mumbling in his sleep. The siblings nervously turned to him then looked back at one-another.

Keri turned out the light on the nightstand and took hold of her brother's hand and brought him into the hall then shut the door.

"We've got some wine left in the fridge. Want some?" she asked Matthew.

Matthew shook his head and followed his sister downstairs to the kitchen. He watched as she looked around the fridge then poured herself a glass of wine. She stood next to him, leaning against the counter as she took a sip. He felt the heat of her as her hip pressed against him and his cock jumped back to life. Keri glanced down towards his crotch as she took another drink of wine and smiled to herself. She felt her clit jump and she began getting wet. She gulped down the last bit of wine and sat the glass on the counter. Turning to him she ran her soft hand over his taught stomach and looked up into his eyes and smiled. She leaned against him so she could feel his hard cock rubbing over her stomach.

"I love making you hard... it feels so naughty." she said as she rested her chin on his shoulder.

"Huh...? he exclaimed as he pushed her away gently by her shoulders and looked at her in surprise.

Keri laughed. "I know this isn't the first time you've gotten hard because of me, Matt. Don't you think that I knew all the times you've stared at my boobs over the years...?"

Feeling ashamed, Matthew pushed his sister away and turned away from her gaze.

"Hey... it's okay..." she said as she ran her hand down his back to reassure him. She wrapped her arms tight around him and pressed her breasts into his back "look at me, Matt. It's okay." She slowly spun him around to face her again.

Matthew tried to force a smile, then stared at the floor. His sister's hands were soft and warm on him and they only caused his cock to twitch. He felt Keri's hand slip under his t-shirt and over his stomach. She smiled as she looked down at the larger tent in his boxers than was there a few minutes previous. Before he could open his mouth to speak she had taken hold of his hard cock through his underwear and was squeezing it. She felt how thick he was and how it twitched in her hand and she got even wetter.

"Oh my, Matt... you're bigger than I expected." she breathed.

Matthew gave his sister a shocked look, but was unable to move as she continued to fondle him. She cupped his heavy balls and smiled up at him.

"Can I see it?" she asked, tugging at the elastic of his boxers.

"Geez, Keri, I don't know..." he replied.

"Here..." she said as she unbuttoned the shirt she was wearing the rest of the way. She pulled it open, exposing her breasts to her brother.

Matthew stared at his sister's breasts. They were even bigger than he expected and hung down slightly. Her dark nipples were rock hard and surrounded by silver dollar sized aerolas. She cupped them in her hands as she smiled at him, then released them. Matthew loved how they bounced slightly and swayed. Keri took a step towards him and placed her hands on his hips, tugging him to her. He could feel her breasts brush over his chest and he looked down and stared.

"So... do you like them?" she asked.

"Of course!" he blurted out "They look great!"

Keri laughed and Matthew watched her breasts jiggle some more. "Go ahead -- feel them." she said, thrusting them towards him.

Matthew cupped as much of Keri's breasts in his hands as he could and began squeezing them. He ran his fingers over her hard nipples and pinched them. She closed her eyes and let out a moan as she ran her hands over his back towards his firm ass.

"How long have you wanted to do this?" she asked.

"Years." her brother told her as he continued to fondle her.

Keri slid her hand around and cupped her brother's balls again then gave his thick shaft a hard squeeze. She felt him throbbing in her hand and wished he was inside her. She felt herself getting even wetter and rubbed her thighs together as she stroked him.

"Let me see it. Please, Matt." she pleaded.

"Okay..." he said nodding his head, still feeling nervous, apprehensive and shy.

Keri leaned back and began tugging his boxers down. Carefully she pulled the elastic away from him, bringing it down off his hard cock. Matthew's cock, once fully uncovered, pointed up slightly towards her. She gasped when she saw how big he was -- definitely bigger than Patrick's.

"Oh wow, Matt..." she said as she slowly ran her fingers over the bulging veins of his thick shaft. She noted that he was circumcised, and smiled as she traced a fingertip down to the bulbous head. "If I had any idea it was this big I would have seduced you years ago."

Matthew laughed as he stared at his sister's breasts bouncing slightly as she stroked him.

"Come here." she said tugging at his hand.

Keri took a few steps back and sat down on a chair next to the table. She pulled her brother to her so he was standing between her parted thighs. His hard cock was inches away from her face. She held his balls in her palm as if weighing them, then began stroking him, squeezing hard. Matthew braced himself on her shoulders and she took her hands off of him briefly to move his hands down to her breasts. He began kneading them as she moved her hand over his cock again in long deliberate strokes, feeling him thicken.

Keri leaned over and ran the tip of her tongue over the head of Matthew's cock then gave him a devilish smile. Without saying a word she wrapped her mouth around it then slowly sucked him deeper towards her throat. Matthew gripped her breasts harder and let out a moan as his sister's warm wet mouth slid down his shaft. She sucked harder and moved her mouth faster as his cock grew slick and wet. She pulled her mouth off it and looked down, watching as her brother squeezed her breasts and pulled at her hard nipples. She tugged at his cock, rubbing the head over one nipple then the other.

"Fuck them."

"Huh...?" Matthew grunted.

"Fuck my tits, Matt." she said as she squeezed them together and leaned towards his hard cock.

Matthew pushed the wet head of his cock between his sister's breasts and began pumping. She squeezed them harder and bent her head down. Her tongue darted out and she flicked it over his cock as he pushed up.

"Harder... I want your cum all over them." she encouraged.

Those words sent Matthew over the edge, and with one final push he sprayed a stream of cum over his sister's neck and breasts. She stuck her tongue out to catch some, then held her breasts up towards her mouth and began licking them. Matthew watched as a last few drops of cum ran from his still twitching cock. Keri took it in her hand and sucked on the head like a ripe strawberry, milking the rest from him. She leaned back in her chair, spreading cum around her nipples as he pulled his boxers back up.

Keri began buttoning her shirt again and smiled at her brother as he watched. Once she finished she stood up and pulled him to her, sliding her hands down his back to grab his ass.

"I wish we had more time, but we should get to bed." she told him.

"Yea." he nodded.

She took his hand in hers and pulled him to her. She grabbed his ass and gently kissed his lips. They tasted salty. He gave her a surprised smile and she leaned into him and kissed him again. This time he felt her tongue dart over his lips.

"Have a good sleep." she said before turning to go, looking back once more before leaving the kitchen.

Matthew turned out the kitchen light and went down to the den and got into bed. He had a hard time falling asleep. The events of that night were overwhelming, but eventually he drifted off.


The sound of people walking around and talking woke Matthew the next morning, and after rubbing his eyes he checked his watch. It was 9:37. He sat up and pulled on his jeans and finished getting dressed before going upstairs.

Patrick was sitting at the table eating and gave Matthew a sheepish smile. "Morning." he said.

"Good morning." Matthew replied.

"So... I guess I made an ass of myself last night... sorry." Patrick said as he looked up from his scrambled aggs and bacon.

Matthew laughed. "No, not at all. Everyone needs to let their hair down once in a while. You were funny. Don't worry about it."

Patrick shrugged. "It's not something I do often. I haven't been that drunk in years."

"It probably did you good to blow off some steam." Matthew told him as he poured a glass of juice.

"Hey, I have a golf game in a few hours. I can drive you home on my way, or you can stay here and hang out with Keri and I'll take you home around suppertime. It's up to you."

"Thanks, I'll see if Keri already has plans first though." he replied.

Matthew scooped some eggs and bacon onto a plate and sat down opposite Patrick and began quickly eating. He was hungry, but he was also very nervous after what had happened the previous night.

"Good morning." Keri said a few minutes later as she entered the kitchen. She gave her husband a quick kiss on the cheek and smiled warmly at Matthew. "Have a good sleep?"

"Ya, I did." Matthew replied as he chewed his food.

"Honey, I have that golf game this afternoon. I was telling Matt that I could drive him home on my way, or he could hang out here and I'll take him home before supper."

"Oh definitely before supper." she replied as she sat down between her brother and husband "I never get to spend any time with my little brother. I'll be fun."

"That's what I was thinking." Patrick said as he put his dirty plate in the sink "I'm going to have a shower, then I'll be leaving."

Out of the corner of his eye Matthew ran his eyes over his sister. She was wearing a thin pink robe made of silky material, and judging by how it clung to her he surmised that she had nothing on under it. She smiled at him as she listened to her husband going up the stairs. She took another mouthful of food and waited for the sound of the shower. Once she heard the water running she stood up and leaned on the table next to her brother.

"Do you think I'm a horrible slut now?" she asked.

Shocked, Matthew jerked his head up to look at her. "No, of course not! Why?" he asked.

"It's just that after... well... I was afraid you'd regret it all today..."

"No... not at all, but, you know... we can't keep doing stuff like that." he told her.

"Didn't you like it?" she asked.

Matthew laughed. "Of course I did, but, Keri... we can't."

His sister frowned and gently sat down on his lap. She slid an arm around him and looked into his eyes smiling. Matthew's eyes roamed over her breasts up to her face. She pulled her robe open to expose her right breast, then cupped it in her hand. She leaned towards him and brushed her hard nipple over his mouth.

"You make me feel so sexy." she whispered.

"Really?"

"You were so turned-on last night. It was amazing! The only things that seem to excite Patrick lately are work and golf." Keri told her brother.

Matthew never replied as his sister continued to tease his mouth with her hard nipple. His whiskers felt rough and she liked the feeling.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,778 Followers
12