Love Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes," she cried as he slammed himself into her.

Suddenly he was out of her and Jenny cried out in protest. Conner pulled her down to the floor on top of him.

"I want to see your face when you come," he told her.

Jenny moved over his hips and slowly slid down his cock. She bit her lip as he filled her once again. She slowly bounced up and down his cock until they found their rhythm again. Conner reached up and began to play with her breasts, squeezing her nipples to further arousal.

"I'm... I'm coming," Jenny cried out.

Conner rolled her over onto her back and thrust into her wildly. Then suddenly she came and it was the most powerful orgasm she ever had. She would have screamed in ecstasy if Conner didn't crush his mouth against hers. She then felt him tense up against her and spill himself inside her.

They lay in silence afterwards; the only sound was their breathing.

Jenny couldn't stand the silence. "So what happens now?"

"I say we get dressed, have a nice dinner, and go back to my place," Conner said.

Jenny breathed a sigh of relief. "So you don't regret what happened?"

"No," he replied. "I only regret it only took us this long."

*****

It had been almost 6 months ago when Jenny stood in front of Nature's Magic. From her first look of the place she would have never guessed it would change her life.

"Welcome to Nature's Magic. Can I help you?" asked the young redhead at the front counter.

"You might not remember me," Jenny began.

"You're Hannah's friend right?"

"Yes I am," Jenny said, glad that Leslie remembered her. "I came in for the love potion."

"I remember," Leslie said smiling.

"Well you said that I should invite you to the wedding, so here I am."

"Oh that is wonderful! When is it?" she asked.

"On December 19, I hope you can come. I credit you for getting Conner and I together," Jenny said.

"Can I tell you a secret?" Leslie said.

"Sure."

"There was really nothing special in the potion. It was only some oils I mixed together," Leslie revealed. "I've noticed that most of the women who ask for it just need that extra push to take the next step."

"I can't believe it," Jenny laughed. "Hannah knew?"

"Yes she did. My mom was the one who gave Hannah her potion and its secret later on."

"So there was no spell or magic at all?"

"Well I wouldn't say that," Leslie said. "There was always the magic of love."

12