Love Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ." He falls back against my headboard. "Jesus. Thank you, baby. Come up here."

I climb up and rest my head on his shoulder. My fingers swirl against his stomach. His breathing is only now returning to normal.

He squeezes my shoulder. "Give me a few minutes and I'll go down on you."

I think of the man in the store with the emerald eyes watching me, his gaze curving along with the lines of my body. He was right: the dress fit perfectly. It was just the thing I needed, and I have a feeling he knows what I need in all areas. His assertiveness, dominance, power were fucking hot. Thinking of him makes me devastatingly wet but it feels wrong letting Brian satisfy me when someone else is on my mind.

"Nah. I'm tired. Just hold me."

He pulls me further up his chest and wraps his arms around me. Almost instantly he's snoring softly into my ear. I stare at the spell-book resting on my dresser across the room. Tomorrow night Tara and I are going to fuck with it. A part of me can't wait; the other is scared shitless.

I manage to fall asleep after a while and of course it isn't long before I'm back in the dream. The cold hand is wrapped around my elbow.

"Rosemary. Look at me."

"No. Please."

"Open your eyes."

My eyes open. I'm crying so hard that I can't breathe. My torso turns even as I silently beg it not to, and my mouth won't scream.

"No!" I try to shout but I have no voice.

My eyes meet emeralds.

"NO!"

"Jesus!" Brian is shaking me, his hands tight on my upper arms. "Wake up!"

I'm cold but sweaty. My nightshirt is wrapped around my throat. I take inventory of Brian's terrified face, my quivering body, the book still on the dresser. Then I promptly burst into tears.

Brian holds me until morning. He doesn't even want to let me go when Tara arrives, looking almost as worried as he does. Unfortunately he has to go bartend and won't be home until late. He checks with Tara that she's sleeping over.

"I'll text you when I get home, okay?'

He attempts a smile and then leaves.

"I think I need to go to a doctor. Enough of this shit." I pace in my living room. "Sleeping pills won't work. Herbal tea is a joke. What the hell else can I do?"

"The spell!" Tara plops down on my sofa. "We'll try that first. Then we'll see if the doctor has anything for you."

"Tara, enough with the spell! It's not going to work. Someone out there put together a random assortment of shit. If it doesn't work, that Mina or whatever the hell her name is will tell us we weren't channeling correctly."

"At the very least it'll be a fun thing to do tonight." Tara gives me a puppy-dog look. "C'mon. We'll rent a terrible movie, order Thai food, and do the spell. Please?"

"Ugh," I groan, dropping down beside her. "Fine."

She squeals. "My love spell first!"

A little while later after watching a horrendous romantic comedy and gorging on noodles, Tara drags out the book. Then she yanks over the CVS bag containing all the extraneous ingredients we need to complete our spells.

She takes a small bowl and spits into it.

"Ew."

She rolls her eyes at me. "Don't be such a girl."

She pours some pepper into the bowl and then a couple of cloves. When I see her writing something on a piece of paper, I can't fight the curiosity anymore.

"What are you writing?"

"I'm not allowed to tell you." She strikes a match and lifts it to the paper. After the paper fully catches fire, she drops it into the bowl. Then she squeezes her eyes shut. "Make Thomas Grant love me. Make Thomas Grant love me. Make Thomas Grant love me."

When she finally finishes, her eyes open and focus on me. She smiles and shrugs. "That's it."

"What are you supposed to do with the fire?"

"Oh, let it burn out." She grins at me and pulls out the black candle and yarn. "Your turn!"

I feel like a moron while I complete the tasks and repeat "I am the Night" until my throat hurts. The tear isn't hard to conjure; I'm tired and my eyes are burning.

"Yay!" Tara laughs when I'm done. "Now we wait!"

"Great. I guess I'll find out if my spell worked before you," I say, lifting my chin towards my bed.

Then Tara's phone goes off. She runs over to it and grins back at me. Her eyes and mouth are hanging wide open. "Holy shit! It's Tom!"

It's around 11PM and he typically calls her now. I don't want to burst her bubble so I muster up an amazed smile. She runs off to take her call and I pull down my sheets, hoping I'm tired enough to sleep through the night.

"Rosemary."

I jump and drop the pillow I was holding. It was the voice--the voice from my dream. My entire body locks, unsure whether to flee or fight. Am I sleeping? I can't be sure.

Tara walks in and stops short. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Did you just call my name?"

She shakes her head.

"Something did."

"Something, Rosemary? Why don't you take one of my Ambien?"

"Because they don't work," I say absentmindedly. "Someone just called my name."

"You're tired and scared from the spell. I'm sorry I made you do it. Just come sleep with me. You're safe, okay?"

I slip into the sheets next to her feeling anything but safe.

And sure enough, as soon as I drift off I'm back in the dream. The hand squeezes my arm almost painfully, its coldness burning my skin.

"Rossssemary," the voice hisses.

I'm turning like always. "NO!" I beg, but it's too late.

I'm looking into his eyes. It's him. The man who flirted with me, who didn't even tell me his name. Dark eyes that appear to reflect some kind of light even though there is none around us. He's probably about 30. His eyes are ageless, however, and whisper secrets I can't possibly understand. A quick glance would suggest he was just a normal guy, but I know better. There is a malevolence in his eyes and I don't like it. His nostrils flare when I push against his chest.

"Look at me," he says again, even though I already am.

"What do you want from me?"

He turns to walk away and drags me behind him. "You're the Night to my Night."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I try to rip my arm from his hold but it's no use.

"I've waited for you, Rosemary. It's time."

I look around us, watching the parking lot to the library disappear into a black forest with a deep portion of snow underfoot. Flakes fall from the sky, dropping wetly onto my eyelashes. "Time for what? Where are you taking me?"

The bizarre world around us shifts. There are more trees. Their branches are menacing, reaching out into our path as though they were grasping for us.

"It doesn't matter."

"It matters to me," I screech. The rage coursing through my blood gives me just enough strength to pull away from him. He stops and sighs, exasperation written all over his face. "I know this is just a dream but do you mind explaining a few things to me? Like who the fuck you are, why I'm dreaming about you, why you're leading me through an almost pitch-black forest in the snow?"

He steps closer to me and only now do I realize his significant height. He stares down, seemingly unfazed by my fit. "I can't wait to fuck you."

I suck my breath in. "Excuse me?"

His large hand skims down the side of my face and clutches my chin. "Shush. Follow me."

I'm actually speechless. He walks further into the dark while holding my hand, leading me into his world.

We walk and walk for what I swear is hours. He stops only when we're on the top of a cliff looking over a sea of white. Snow surrounds us everywhere. The rocks are freezing. While I'm cold, I realize I should be a lot colder.

The nameless man begins to build a fire. He makes quick work of the branches and twigs he collected. The wood bursts into a delightful fire. I huddle closer to it, rubbing my hands together.

He watches me with those big, deep, fathomless eyes. "It's all an illusion, you know."

I do know. I just don't care. "What do you want?"

"For you to live in my world and be with me always."

"What?" I ask breathlessly.

"You heard me." He sits down on a large rock. "And I want to fuck you. I want you under me, over me. Every possible way you can conceive."

"B-but this is a dream. You aren't real. I mean you're real but... You're the guy from the store but you're not really here. This isn't real."

His black eyes flash and his perfect lips curl into a smirk. "Oh, little girl, this is very real. I'm not a dream."

He stands and comes prowling over to me. I want to push away, fight him, but my body won't listen to the warning signals. I rest pliantly against the snow.

He pushes me so that I'm laying on my back. Then he throttles me, resting his crotch against mine. I can feel his hardness and it's delightful. His scent is mouthwatering; it's like a cologne one can only dream about. At that thought I smile.

One of his fingers traces my lips. "What's making you smile?"

"This is such a weird dream."

He lifts his arms and takes off his shirt. His chest and stomach are perfect. Too perfect for me, too perfect for the world I live in. "I'm not a dream," he says again. I almost believe him.

He leans down and licks my collarbone. I'm butter beneath him. That's one of my extremely weak spots. I might have moaned when his silky tongue pressed against my flesh but I'm not sure. His shit-eating grin suggests I did.

It's only now that I see I'm still wearing my nightshirt. It's pulled up so I can also see I'm wearing my plum silk panties. He takes in the sight, running one hand up my thigh, over my hip, and across my belly.

"I've waited so long. I wanted you to come to me ages ago."

"How did you find me?" I ask, deciding to play along because I like where this dream is headed.

He laughs and it sends a heavy whoosh down my throat and into my stomach as if I were riding a roller coaster. "Window shopping."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It means," he drawls, pulling my nightshirt down so he can observe my left tit, "I can see everything. Eventually I saw you--and I wanted you." His tongue licks around my nipple and I shift in pleasure. "I should call you my Persephone."

Okay. Fucking weird. "Why?"

His eyes slice to mine. "Because I'm dragging you down into my darkness."

Too weird. I decide to pull the plug. Shouldn't I be able to wake myself up from this. "I'm not, I'm sorry. It's just--"

"You sealed me to you with a spell," he interrupts.

"What the fuck? No, I absolutely did not."

His smile is almost breathtaking enough to let myself remember this is all a dream so that Dream Weirdo can fuck Dream Me.

"You did. You lit the candle, said the words." He leans down and licks my cheek. "You shed a tear for me."

"I was trying to not have nightmares anymore!"

"Enough. You'll join me. I'll give you anything you want." Before I can reply he travels down to my nipple, laving it with his tongue. I gasp and he decides to take it into his mouth, sucking it and sending strong spasms of pleasure through my body.

"Please. Don't. I don't understand."

"Shhh." He lifts my shirt up, over my arms and head. It gets tossed somewhere into the snow. "It's useless to fight, Rosemary. You are mine as I am yours."

His mouth comes down on mine and he gives me the fiercest, greatest, most determined kiss I've ever had. His tongue snakes out to slide against mine. All the while his hands run down my body, seizing my ass and cupping my pussy.

He pulls his mouth away. "Can you ever know how desperate I've been to taste you?"

His tongue goes back down, sucking on my nipples until they're hard points begging for more. He leaves my nipples to brave the cool air blowing across them and sucks the skin of my stomach all the way down to my hip. His mouth dances across until it's directly over my pussy. His tongue pushes out to lick my cunt through the silk material of my panties.

Then his eyes flick up to mine. "Yes, get wet for me," he growls. "When was the last time you were fucked?"

Dazed but fastidious about time, I quickly figure out a number. "About two months ago."

His fingers massage my pussy so well that I can hear the wetness with each rotation. A corner of his mouth goes up. "I bet you've never really been fucked."

I can't even think of answering him when he puts his fingers around the strings at my hips and pulls down. Only once they're off my feet and behind his shoulder does he come back to giving me pleasure. He breathes against the wetness between my thighs, causing my hips to lift involuntarily. Then he attacks it with his mouth, letting his tongue flick against the soaked flesh. I'm writhing against his mouth, desperate for his tongue to fuck me.

"God," I moan. I clutch his messy hair, pushing his face into my pussy. "Please!"

He is good to me. His tongue picks up speed. He alternates every now and then, shoving it up my pussy or just sucking my lips. I'm feeling lightheaded. All reason is gone. I don't give a fuck if this a dream or not. I'm going to come soon and that's all that matters.

He takes his mouth away and I groan plaintively. I watch as he grabs a ball of snow. His eyes meet mine as he rubs the snow against my hot pussy. I flinch at the sensation. He rubs the cold wetness against my lips and my clit until my cunt is cold and wet, too. I gasp at how good it feels.

Then suddenly it's in my pussy. I twist and kick my hips up, trying to dislodge it. It's too much--too cold, too freezing. It burns inside me even as it melts.

"Take it out! Please! It's too much."

"Does it hurt?" he asks in an almost bored tone.

"Yes!"

"Good." He watches me writhe.

I try to push my hips up higher but the snow only falls more inside me. It is the ultimate pleasure-pain.

"Please," I moan.

"Yes, it makes me hard knowing it hurts you even as it makes you ready for my cock." His mouth comes back to my pussy. I can feel his tongue toying with the snow, making it hotter and wetter. My numb, soaked flesh embraces the relief. I'm going to come and it's going to be explosive.

One of his hands come up to my breast, kneading it and stroking its thumb against the nipple. My stomach sucks in and my hips jut up, begging for more.

"You're my Dark Princess," he whispers into my pussy. "Come for me."

Hot chills erupt from my pussy all the way up my spine. My brain explodes with pleasure while I keep fucking his mouth. Now he's sucked my clit all the way into his mouth while he fucks me with three fingers. The other hand is busy pinching and pulling my nipples. I'm in agony and ecstasy.

"Oh, please!" I can't get oxygen into my body fast enough.

"Vow that you're mine," he orders, sounding breathless himself.

"Please! Fuck me!"

"Vow it."

"I'm yours!"

He pushes his fingers in just so and I'm lost into the oblivion of pleasure. Both hands fist his hair while my hips gyrate against his face. His tongue and mouth and hands are everything and yet not enough. I can hear my high-pitched cries, my gritty moans, but it's as if I'm floating above it.

Before I can thank him, or do something normal like wake up, he's above and inside of me. I didn't even get a glimpse of his cock, though I'm well aware now that he's large. He's thrusting mightily inside of me, his dark eyes locked on mine. His hand comes back to my breast and he shocks the hell out of me when he slaps it. It hurts, but it also magically brings even more wetness to my pussy.

My hands clench his ass, begging him silently to pound into me. He answers the request, fucking me harder than I've ever been fucked. I can feel his balls smacking me every time he plunges home. I'm so fucking wet that I can hear as well as feel each desperate thrust.

"Promise me again you're mine."

"I'm yours," I swear. I would have sworn anything.

His hand clutches my throat and tightens around the fragile flesh. "Promise."

"I promise." His hand chokes me. I cough and tear up. "I swear. I'm yours."

"This seals us," he grunts. "Night to Night."

Just like that my pussy tightens around him and sucks him in deeper. I come again.

I'm lost to the world of orgasm, and my body mindlessly and happily jerks against his. He buries his face into neck, grabs each hip with his hands, and plows home. I've become too sensitive. I'm about to beg him to stop when he lets out an earth-shattering cry. He crumbles onto me, shivering and groaning as his cock and balls throb against me. He fucks his cum into me with rapid and desperate strokes. Pulse after pulse of the very best part of him floods my pussy and he curses with each gush. Though I definitely can't orgasm again, my cunt cheerfully clamps down on him one more time. He finally stops moving as his cock lets out its final push.

He collapses against me, breathing heavily into my ear. In spite of the snow still falling down onto us, and the tundra that seems to surround us, I'm boiling hot. Beads of sweat trickle down my body.

"That was amazing," I whisper, afraid to speak louder and disrupt the dream.

He lifts his head and narrows his gaze. "So you don't wish to go back?"

I'm confused. This is a dream, albeit a wonderful and scorching sex dream, but a dream nonetheless. "Uh, no. I want to go back."

"You swore."

"Okay, I swore. This is a dream. You're not real. I had a delicious fuck dream in my sleep with the clerk I was lusting after and I think I finally conquered my nightmare. So thanks, but I'd like to wake up now."

His face changes into a more patient expression. "You're not ready."


"Ready for what?"

"Rosemary," he says.

"What? What is it?"

"Rosemary, wake up."

"What are you talking about?

"Wake up!"

My eyes pop open. Tara is sitting on my chest, a hand around each wrist. "Are you awake?"

"I think so."

"Holy crap. You had me really upset!"

My legs shift and I feel the undeniable wetness there. Well, at least I wasn't terrified this time.

"I'm sorry."

"No need to be sorry." She eyes me carefully. "How do you feel?

I grin, remembering how the magical orgasm felt. "Amazing. I think that witch was right."

Tara pumps her fist into the air. "Yes! That means Tom and I are getting married. All my Pinterest dreams will come true."

I laugh and wrap my arm around her, just because.

Everything is amazing and wonderful. The spell probably didn't work, but the sentiment behind it did. I want to have a party. I want to call Brian over and fuck him. This is the happiest I've been in a long time and nothing can ruin it. Nothing.

X

"Does this dress make me look slutty?"

I glance over at Tara's teal dress. She's dressed up as a dead beauty queen for Tom's Halloween party. She's determined to make her party better than his, no matter how much she likes him.

I take in her dress and snort. "Yeah."

"Perfect!" She comes over to me and shakes her head at my silver and blue dress. "Of course you would be a fucking mysterious sex goddess."

"Hey! You're so grouchy tonight."

She crosses her arms and leans in close to me, even though there is no one else in the apartment. "I'm desperate for some sex."

"Oh," I say, putting my mask up to my eyes with the fragile stick.

"I know you've had it. It's written all over you."

That is true; I've had both dream sex and real life sex. Every since that night I've been insatiable--and dreamless. Brian is extremely pleased.

"Tom will definitely drag you off tonight."

Tara sighs and stands up, smoothing her dress with her hands. "He's going to stay sober since he's hosting the party, and he's going to be distracted trying to handle everything."

"Who's becoming the pessimist now?" I wipe some sprinkle lotion on my skin.

"Just because you've had a couple of orgasms doesn't mean it's time to get cocky."

I grin at her in the mirror.

"I'm glad you're happier now, though. You look so much better with those highlights."