Love Spreads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged and sighed, playing with the straw in her now empty glass.

"You just get on with it, I guess. I don't post any personal information online now. I rarely show pictures of me and my girlfriends on Instagram. I have literally no photos of my family online either. I try and keep my private life just that. Private. Most of my fans are cool but you're always wary, you know?"

"Yeah, I understand." He smiled reassuringly.

There was silence between them for a few seconds.

"You want another drink?" He asked

"Sure." She smiled at him.

He called the waitress over and they ordered again settling back into more comfortable conversation.

"So have you dated much since then?" He asked her.

"A few times. Nothing really came of any of them. You?"

"A couple of times. Same deal as you. Nothing much came of them." He replied "A couple of funny ones though."

"Really." She grinned "Care to share?"

And so he regaled her with a couple of his bad date stories which made her laugh, cringe and bite her lip in that cute way he had seen her do a couple of times throughout the evening. When she did that it made his heart soar. When he had finished recounting his bad date experiences she did the same. And before they knew it, it was 12am closing time in the bar and they were both pretty squiffed.

The July night was warm as they stood on the path outside the bar and the street was still filled with both vehicle and human traffic. He looked down at her and said.

"You know if you fancy a nightcap, I know a late wine bar about 5 minutes from here. They don't serve cocktails but they do serve wine. If you fancy it?"

She looked up the road and then down at her shoes.

"I wouldn't be able to walk there in these shoes."

"Well. We could either get a cab or I could carry you there." He grinned

"What like a piggy-back?" Melissa giggled swaying slightly.

"I was thinking over my shoulder. Or you could hop up into my arms. One or the other. What do you think?" He slurred

She playfully slapped his shoulder, took him by the hand and hailed a cab.

The wine bar was busy when they arrived but as luck would have it they managed to find a seat. They ordered a bottle of wine and chatted and laughed as they drank going from nicely toasted to drunk. By the time the bar closed at 2am, they were both pretty hammered and were holding onto each other as they left the bar.

Chris took out his phone and fumbled with it drunkenly until he managed to order an Uber. 20 minutes wait! Damnit it.

"20 minutes wait I'm afraid." He sighed "Never a cab when you need one."

"Yet during the day they are literally everywhere." Melissa protested drunkenly

"Don't worry Melissa." He soothed her "Your one is first. I'll get one back to Brondesbury Park afterwards."

Across the road from them was Finsbury Square Garden, and Chris saw a couple of seats free on one of the stone benches there. Carefully crossing the road they sat down on one of them.

"Ohh...that's fucking cold." Melissa exclaimed as the cold stone permeated her dress.

"Stand up for a sec." Chris stripped off his jacket and put it on the granite bench top and patted it indicating she should sit on it.

She sat down and looked at him.

"You sure you're going to be warm enough, hun?"

He nodded and smiled.

"I think I'll survive."

"Just want to make sure." She scooted over and snuggled up close to him resting her head on his shoulder.

He rested his arm on her shoulder and she sighed a little. He had missed this type of closeness with a woman.

"I really enjoyed tonight, Chris." She murmured.

"I had a great time too, Melissa.' He replied "Really great. It's been a long time since I've had this much fun."

"Yeah. Me too. I've not been on a date this good in literally forever."

"Well. We'll just have to do it again then won't we?"

She looked up at him and smiled drunkenly;

"Definitely."

They looked into each other's eyes and as Chris started stroking her cheek with his thumb, she lowered her eyes and smiled, biting her lip as she did. He dropped his head and grazed her cheek with his lips waiting to see her reaction. Melissa looked up at him again and tucked her hair behind her ear, taking his hand in hers and linking fingers. He lowered his face to hers and kissed her softly on the lips, running his fingertips along her cheek and neck. She placed her hand on the back of his neck and started stroking it, whilst kissing him back. Slowly and tenderly, closed mouth at first and then as their desire grew open-mouthed and with more passion.

They would break, look into each other's eyes and then dive straight back into kissing each other enjoying the sensuality that they had both missed for too long. All too soon, Chris's phone buzzed in his pocket and he reluctantly broke off from her. He fished the phone out of his back pocket and saw that the Taxi had arrived. He looked across the road and saw it waiting there.

He kissed Melissa on the lips and whispered.

"Unfortunately your chariot has arrived."

She smirked and smooched him back.

"Unfortunately...hey."

They necked each other again and he murmured.

"Unfortunately, because I would like to keep you here doing this for the rest of the morning."

She wrapped her arms around his neck and laughed.

"Would you keep me prisoner, hun?"

'Maybe...you could grow to enjoy it.'

She grinned and hugged him, giving him a sloppy wet kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sure I would, babe. But right now what I need is my bed."

"We could have fun there too." He quipped

"Mmmm I'm sure we would...and maybe we will one day." She winked

He leaned in and kissed her only to be interrupted again by his phone. It was the cab driver.

"Yes. We'll be over in a minute. We are across the road from you." He sighed and hung up "We have been summoned."

She got up and dragged him to his feet. Reluctantly he followed her across the road to the cab. When they got to the door she spun around and hugged him, drawing herself close to him. He hugged her back wrapping his arms around her waist. She snuggled up to him and sighed.

"Mmmm you are a great hugger, Chris."

They stood there for a moment not saying anything, enjoying the feeling of intimacy between them.

"I had a great night tonight, Melissa." He looked down at her and smiled

She leaned up and planted a tender kiss on his lips.

"I did too, babe. It was a really, really great night."

He hugged her again and as she nuzzled his neck, he told her that he would ring her and organise another date. They kissed each other one last time and Melissa hopped into the cab and was gone.

Chris smiled to himself as he reached into his pocket ready to order a cab home. As he did, he spotted a black cab driving down Finsbury Square with the light on. He flagged it down, told the driver his address and sat back in the cab looking out the window with the memories of the night swirling in his head.

III

The next few weeks sailed by as Chris and Melissa grew closer. From their first date the relationship had blossomed and every day they sent dozens of messages to each other. Mostly goofy, silly stuff that new couples would send each other. He waited with eager anticipation for messages from her. If he was in a meeting and his phone buzzed, he had to fight the urge to take out his phone and check it.

From the beginning, she'd been pretty open that she wanted to take things slowly with him. He understood why. Her last relationship had hurt her badly. As his with Alice had done. And whilst he wanted nothing more than to take her to bed, he was more than willing to wait for her to be ready.

They'd gone out on several dates over those few weeks and had a great time together. It had been fun getting to know each other. Holding hands as they'd walked through Richmond Park on a lazy Sunday afternoon. Feeding each other strawberries and drinking champagne as they lay on a picnic blanket, basking in the August sun beside the River Thames. Getting dressed up and going for dinner in the city with cocktails and wine. It had all been perfect.

When she'd flown to Cyprus for the week, time had crawled. She'd sent him messages, pictures and videos over the time that she was there. She looked amazing in her string bikini's and just looking at her pictures made him rock hard. He really couldn't wait until she got back and he counted the hours until she did

So when she told him that she wanted to go out clubbing the day after she got back, he was disappointed and he tried to hide it as best he could. She wanted him to go with her of course as she wanted to introduce him to her friends.

"I was hoping we could go for a meal and catch up. Just the two of us." He'd said over the phone.

"We can still do that, babe." She'd said "It's just I've not see the girlies in a week and I really want you to meet them. They are all dying to meet you."

He'd acquiesced of course and they had met up for dinner in a small Italian place near Romford. She'd driven up from Kent and had parked at her friend Chloe's place. They met at the restaurant and he had to say she looked amazing. She was wearing a short pink dress that revealed her cleavage and showed off her newly topped up tan. As they kissed and hugged, he caught the intoxicating scent of her perfume. She loved Jimmy Choo Illict and he had to admit it was not without its charms. Feeling her warm, curvy body in his arms was fantastic and he really did not want to let her go.

"You look amazing, Mel." He complimented her "God, I missed you."

"I really missed you too, babe." She nuzzled his neck and sighed

They ordered a bottle of Pinot Grigio and throughout their meal they caught up with each other. The restaurant had filled up by the time that they had finished their main course and ploughed through a bottle of wine. They ordered a glass each to go with their desserts.

"Ooof. I'm going to have to go back to the gym on Monday. Too much good food and good wine in Cyprus." She sighed as she took a sip of wine. "I really love their Loukoumades."

"Oh they are those little honey puffs with sugar?" He asked

"Yes! Aren't they amazing?" she exclaimed

"Oh they were incredible. I could eat plates of them. And when I was over there, I probably did." He laughed.

"Well I went a little bit overboard on them. Literally did eat plates of them." She looked sheepish as she admitted the fact.

"Forget about it tonight and lets just enjoy ourselves." He reached across and squeezed her hand.

When they had finished they walked outside and he ordered a cab. They stood together hugging as they waited for the cab.

"I missed this, babe." She sighed.

"So did I, Mel." He said as he held her "You know. I was thinking. Maybe we should think about going away together for a few days."

"Really? Where were you thinking, hun?" She looked up at him

"Have you ever been to Rome?" He asked and when she shook her head he continued. "So how about a week in Rome then? We can see the sites, eat some good food, drink some good wine and chill."

"That sounds like a perfect holiday to me." She smiled up at him "So when do you want to go."

"How about in two weeks? I have booked some time off and wanted to do something and go somewhere. What do you think?" He looked at her.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He kissed her back and whispered in her ear.

"I'll take that as a yes."

**********************

The cab deposited them outside of a building with a huge neon sign in pink that spelled out the words Lotus. The queue to get into the club snaked around the corner and four unsmiling bouncers manned the entrance. Melissa took Chris's hand and walked over to one of the bouncers and greeted him.

"Hey Jim! How are you!"

The stoic countenance of this behemoth of a man broke and he smiled broadly when he saw her.

"Melissa! How are you. It's been ages since you've been here." His deep voice rumbled.

"I've been busy, hun. I was away in Cyprus last week on a shoot."

"Mmm...got any pictures that are fit to share with me?" He winked at her.

"You'll have to join the site, babe." She laughed.

"Not sure my wife would approve of that." He guffawed and after appraising Chris, he lifted the rope and opening the way for them to enter the club.

'What she doesn't know won't hurt her though.' Melissa giggled.

"No...but she may hurt me." He laughed and ushered them in.

"See you later, Jim."

"You two have fun." He said and quickly returned to his serious demeanour.

As they walked into the main lobby she turned to him;

"Thanks for coming here, Chris. I know you're not a big fan of these places."

He looked at her and smiled.

"I'll think of some way you can repay me in the future."

"Oh, so that's how we're going to play it.'" She laughed and gave him a sloppy peck on the cheek.

The club was crammed with people by the time that they had entered it. The walls reverberated with the bass drum sound blasting out of the DJ booth. Chris grimaced as his ears were assaulted with it and he swerved to avoid another drunken body that lurched out of the strobe lit gloom. He fucking hated dance music. And hated nightclubs even more. He would never have gone to one of these places had it not been for the woman whose hand he was now holding. She looked around at him and smiled reassuringly and despite his discomfort in this environment all he could do was smile back at her.

She led him through the club avoiding the club-footed attempts at dancing by some of the inebriated patrons. Eventually they found the booth where her friends were sitting. A mixed group of guys and girls. She hugged them all and then introduced them to Chris. He shook hands with the guys and hugged the girls pretty much shouting at each other because the music was so loud. Melissa took a seat beside her best friend Chloe and Chris sat beside her. He looked around the club and had never felt more out of place in his life.

"This is going to be a long night." He sighed to himself.

Melissa reached for the champagne bottle that was nestled in a metal wine cooler on the booth table. It was empty. Chris leaned into her and said loudly above the music.

"Let me go get another one."

She looked at him and smiled, squeezing his leg and mouthed "Thank you."

It took him a long time to get served at the bar so deep was the queue. He ended up ordering two bottles of champagne just to save the others from having to go through the same ordeal as he had. He returned to his seat and was immediately greeted with cheers and whistles when he placed the two bottles on the table.

"Oooohhh...he's a keeper, Mel." Chloe commented to Melissa as he sat down.

Melissa looked at her and then at him and smiled as she took his hand and squeezed it.

"Yeah, I think he is Chlo..."

The rest of the night was spent drinking and laughing and Chris warmed up to the nightclub. Her mates were friendly and made him feel welcome. They had a good laugh as he talked to them individually and collectively. He had immediately clicked with Chloe. She had a warm and engaging personality and a great goofy sense of humour and he could see why Mel and her got on so well. It did not hurt that she was also very attractive. She had shortish blonde hair that wrapped around her ears, green eyes and a fantastic smile. She was only a couple of inches shorter than he was and had an incredible pair of legs. And ass. Topping all this off were a large pair of breasts that jiggled seductively whenever she moved.

As the night wore on, the girls even managed to coax him out onto the dance floor, something he never did when he was out.

"I gotta' warn you guys, this won't be pretty." He joked as both Chloe and Melissa led him out onto the dance floor.

"It's all about having fun, babe." Melissa said "Just let go and enjoy it."

"Yeah. Just relax and enjoy it Chris." Chloe laughed "It's not Strictly here!"

And in a strange way he did. He tried to copy the moves of people around him so as not to look totally out of place and managed to bungle his way through it.

"You're a better dancer than you think, Chris." Chloe said as they moved around the dance floor.

"Then why do I feel like I look like a baby elephant on ice." He laughed

"Have you seen the people around you?" Melissa laughed "None of us can dance!"

They danced for a while and then headed back to the table for some respite. They topped up their drinks, toasted each other and sipped their drinks as they talked. Chris put his arm around Melissa's waist and she snuggled up close to him.

Later when she had gone to the bathroom, he sat talking to Chloe. He watched Melissa disappear with another one of her friends into the crowd.

"You're mad about her, aren't you?" Chloe said as she picked up her glass off the table and took a drink.

"Totally and utterly." He said as he watched her disappear.

Chloe moved closer to him and he turned towards her;

"She's mad about you too, Chris." she said as she took a sip of her drink "I've not seen her this happy in literally ages."

"Well she's made me happier than I have been in a long, long time as well." He said as he took a drink "My last relationship didn't end well. Kind of messed me up for a while. Mel's the first woman I've met that I feel comfortable around...comfortable is probably not the right word. She's the first woman I've met that I feel that I can open up to since that time."

She nodded.

"I know what you are saying. Mel is the same. Her last relationship messed her up as well. I mean, Mike was a nice guy. But he just got really jealous of what she was doing and who she'd talk to when she was on a night out. Lots of guys recognise her and she would get pestered when she's on a night out."

"Yeah. She told me that that seems to be a hazard of her job."

'I know." She sighed "Sometimes I don't know how she does it. How she puts up with it. I know I couldn't."

"I guess you can't let things like that stop you if you love what you do." he suggested "And I don't think you should stop someone doing something if that is what they want to do."

She looked at him and blurted out.

"You know. Mel said she thought you were a special guy. I can see why she thinks so."

He blushed and took a sip of his drink. She giggled when she saw him blush and squeezed his knee.

They chatted until Melissa returned and plonked herself down between them

"Hey there." She looked at him.

"Hey there, you." he answered back stoking the hair out of her face.

She planted a kiss on his lips and picked up her drink.

"So what have you two been talking about." She asked them both

"You." they chimed in unison chuckling as they did.

"Oh." She quietened.

He kissed her lips and stroked her cheek;

"It was all good, honey." He smiled "Anyway, I gotta' go to the little boys room. So you two can talk about me."

"Oh, we will Chris." Chloe cackled as he stood up.

He picked his way through the throng of clubbers and finally made it to the bathroom. After a short wait he did what he had to do and headed back to the booth. He could see Melissa and Chloe in rapt conversation as he walked towards them. Chloe saw him first and nudged Melissa who looked at him and gave him such a heartbreakingly beautiful smile that his heart jumped.

He sat down and she gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Hey there." She grinned "You having a good time?"

"With you? Always." he winked

"What do you say we get out of here." She said.

"Okay. Where do you want to go?"

She leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"Back to your place."

He looked at her and grinned.

"That'll work."

"I thought it might." She giggled and hugged him

*************************

They were back in his place around 2am and on opening the door they were greeted by an explosion of noise and a furry ball of fury ran towards them. It was Ozzy. He yapped and danced around them as they entered the apartment.