Love Story Pt. 02

Story Info
A wife responds.
2.7k words
2.58
23.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penda
penda
23 Followers

Part 2 - Backwards and in High Heels

My name's Debbie. And, yes, I am Ben's wife. I've persuaded Ben to let me take over Part 2 of his story. Ben's got a great imagination but he does tend to exaggerate things. He has an extremely active fantasy life too and likes to indulge his fetishes. I don't really mind his fetishes, in a way I quite like them - it contributes to the great guy that he is - but some of them are a bit much. So I think I really need to set the record straight.

First of all, I have to say that I absolutely love Ben. Love him. Love him. Love him. He means everything to me. I adored him when I met him at Uni and I love him no less now. Ben is not weak or submissive. If he were I would not have married him. He simply loves me and wants me to be happy. And I thought I was happy. I never realised that our life had become humdrum and predictable. Especially our love life. Never realised until I met David. David Hillier, that is. The good-looking guy I met at that charity function when I presented him with the award of Charity of the Year.

Meeting David just did something to me. I imagined people like David probably existed but, for some reason, I'd never met one. Independent, self-sufficient, self-motivated, highly successful - a doer, in other words. Perhaps it was meeting him in the environment of a ball - that's pretty romantic after all. Dim lights, music, a crowd of people enjoying themselves; a wash of pleasure inspired by drink, food, conversation and dance. I can't explain why what happened happened. It just did.

Ben is the opposite to me - quiet, thoughtful, generous and sensitive. He's the ying to my yang. But David is just like me. Meeting him made me re-evaluate my life. Very quickly. Very suddenly. And when I did, my body just took over.

I thought it would be impossible to love more than one man. That's what everyone said. That's what everyone told me through books, films, art, life in general. True love. One man for every woman. One woman for every man. Your soulmate. Well, now I know that, for me, at least, that's just not true. I love Ben, I adore Ben, I respect Ben. And I love, adore and respect David. Indeed, getting to know David has opened my eyes to aspects of Ben I'd been unaware of, ignored or taken for granted.

Well, to return to the story. Ben's story. And his fantasies. As I said, I want to get a few things clear. When I started my affair with David I never came home with a pussy full of cum for Ben to lick out of me. I thought that was a bit over the top when I read it, even for Ben. I was a different person with David (I dressed differently, I behaved differently) and, at the start, I never intended to mix things up between the two men. Ben never even went down on me after David and I fucked. Again, that was just Ben's imagination. A fantasy. A wish fulfilment. I never stuffed him into a laundry box. I would never have invited Ben around to David's home 'for a quickie'. And David never gave me the greatest fuck of my life - and, if he had, I would never have said so to my husband of twenty years, though Ben might have wanted me to. I was annoyed when I read all his nonsense. But I felt I couldn't complain too loudly. After all I had begun an affair with another man peremptorily, and with barely any prior warning to Ben. It must have been a shock to him. It would have been to me. I had to give him a bit of leeway.

I did feel terribly guilty at first. But I couldn't help my reaction to David. It swept all before it. However, discovering Ben's fetish, that Ben was excited by my affair, made it easier for me. It also made it more exciting for me. The idea that Ben was turned on by me fucking David made the whole process of making love to David enthralling and magnificent. It also drew Ben and I closer. Not that I ever talked about the mechanics of my relationship with David (as I've said - just Ben's fantasies!). No, the closeness came about because the new emotional level that I was reaching with David informed the way I saw Ben. I could make love to two men. They were both different. As I went from one to the other the process became transcendental, almost mystical. As my attachment to David grew, so did my feelings for Ben, and, as they grew so did my sensitivity and responsiveness to David. It was a case of positive feedback. Very positive feedback. I didn't know where it would lead. I didn't care where it would lead. I fucked Ben, I fucked David. I fucked David, I fucked Ben. I was in love.

Eventually I decided keeping the two men apart was the wrong approach. I didn't have to be a different woman with each of them. Ben and David saw different sides of the same woman. Realising this made everything easier. Having found me, David didn't want to lose me. Ben certainly didn't want to lose me. And I had no desire to lose either of them. So I persuaded David to let Ben move in, and made Ben realise that this would be in his best interest too. He was more willing when I clarified that the allocation of bedrooms was not as he had previously thought: I would not be sharing David's room by default. There were four bedrooms in David's house: one for each of us and one spare.

So there we were, a menage a trois. One woman and two men - a rather rarer form than the two women and one man arrangement. Apparently, this rarer, polyandry, form does not encourage the growth of a population (and that's why it is rarer), but this suited me fine as I had no intention of growing any population! I just wanted to make love. A lot.

The day Ben moved in we all went out for a celebratory meal. I must admit that this meal was at my insistence and that I was nervous. At their earlier meeting Ben and David had got on reasonably well but things had now changed. In the event it worked perfectly. Indeed, as the evening progressed (and increasing amounts of alcohol were drunk) we all became quite jolly. As we rolled home the only thought that pre-occupied me was: who would I sleep with? Tonight had been such a fun evening I found I fancied them both! I had determined that I would never have a threesome but tonight I thought that, as it was the first night we were all living together, I could, for this one time, relax this rule.

So, when we reached David's house, I suggested we meet in the fourth bedroom of the house. I'm not sure how keen Ben or David were to have a threesome but, after such a lovely evening, I don't think either wanted a night on their own. Anyway, I felt very much in charge.

It was wonderful. They both made love in their own ways. Frankly, David was better at fucking, that great cock of his thrusting into me was so satisfying. And Ben was better with his tongue. But, of course, when I say that, I have to explain something. You can fuck anyone but when it comes to cunnilingus you really have to know the guy, if you going to get a good orgasm. You have to know him because you have to trust him. He might be down there some time and you don't want him giving up halfway through or, even worse, breaking off at the critical moment. I knew Ben. I wanted him down between my thighs licking away.

I actually prefer cunnilingus. I always think a vaginal orgasm is warm, satisfying and fulfilling. But to really set your nerves on fire it has to be a clit orgasm for me - that electric feeling, that hot splash of colour as you come, that overwhelming sense of everything, is just unbeatable. I had to have a clit orgasm first to complete the evening. So I asked Ben to get down between my thighs. When I say asked I suppose I kind of demanded it but, to his credit, Ben didn't hesitate.

I spread my legs a little, to allow Ben just enough room, and then turned my attention to David who was lying next to me. I'm reasonably flexible so I was able to twist my upper body partially towards David while leaving my lower body flat on the bed. I put my arms around David, drew him to me and kissed him on the mouth. At the same moment Ben applied his magical tongue and mouth to my pussy. The combination was sensational. All our lips were touching. Ben's touch had its desired effect and I responded by kissing and fondling David more and more forcefully. As I approached orgasm I found my thighs had tightened firmly around Ben's head. I marvelled how he could still breath but he licked away manfully. I fondled and gripped David strenuously and when I came, with a shuddering climax, I realised I was embracing both my men vigorously - David in my arms and Ben between my legs. I lay back gasping and, momentarily, shattered. Gradually I released both men.

I think it honours a man to get down between my thighs and get to work - there are few men to whom I've allowed this privilege. I resolved that this honour would soon be David's too. I reckoned that in time I could train him to be almost as good as Ben. Though, to be fair, a good pussy licker is born and not made.

I noticed that David's cock was lying rigid, thick and long over my thigh. It must have been pressing against Ben but he had ignored it, or at least made no complaint. I was very proud of him.

"That was wonderful, darling," I said to Ben. "I wondered if I'd made the right decision about moving in together. Now, I've no doubt that I did. The only trouble," I said, turning to David and grinning, "is that I want more. Get that delicious cock of yours into me."

I lay back, signalling to Ben, that I wanted him to join me. It was rather more difficult to snuggle up to Ben while David was on top of me but I was able to have my arm around him while David thrust into me. When I came again my arm was so tightly wound around Ben that I think I almost throttled the poor thing. David came at the same time as I did so the only person left unsatisfied was Ben. It was only fair that Ben should fuck me now. I knew the term sloppy seconds and I wasn't going to let that happen to Ben so I disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes to clean myself up. When I returned David had, rather considerately I thought, absented himself so Ben and I were able to make love privately. Although I was a little sore the act was really rather beautiful. So beautiful, that I was tempted to spend the remainder of the night with Ben. But I had to be careful of splitting the team and of rivalries developing, so I took myself back to my own room. I have never had a threesome again with David and Ben (nor indeed with anyone else). But I think that night drew us all closer together.

I suppose neither David nor Ben were totally satisfied with the arrangement we had, each would have preferred sole access to me. But, as neither of them were ever going to get that, this was the next best thing for them. When I had functions to attend, which in my job was quite common, I had my choice of two handsome men to accompany me. Inevitably whoever went with me would be the guy I fucked that night. Apart from that my choice was whimsical. But it was a choice that was easy to make - I usually found myself drawn towards one or the other. Over a period of time I might sleep regularly with David, then switch to Ben for a couple of nights and then back to David. Or vice versa. Any arrangement was possible. Sometimes I would plan, but mostly the choice would be spontaneous. Of course, some nights I was on my own, but only rarely. I absolutely forbade either man to sleep with any other woman. I wanted both of them and I wanted both of them to be devoted solely to me. Perhaps that was selfish but it seemed to work. In any case neither showed the least interest in other women. I made sure that I demonstrated my love even when I wasn't sleeping with them. There were plenty of cuddles, hugs and kisses.

As time went by the passion, respect and adoration of both Ben and David for me grew. As did mine for them. Although, of course, I relished that, I was surprised to find that it was the warm feelings that developed and flourished between the two guys themselves that I found truly satisfying. They found they shared many ideas and points of view. They approached a problem in a similar way, although their manner of solution was necessarily different. But, most importantly, they simply got on well with each other. They found that, despite a slight tang of rivalry, they actually liked each other. Ben had always been disappointed and frustrated as a software engineer and when David introduced him to his charity work Ben found that the analytic and inquiring skills he had developed in his profession transferred effectively and profitably to this new sector. Moreover Ben found this work far more challenging and rewarding. David organised many opportunities for Ben to travel to Africa (rather too many I thought!). But when Ben was away David looked after me very effectively and persuasively so I wasn't too miserable. When Ben came back he was as hungry for me as I was for him and we would spend whole weekends together in bed. Just the two of us. So, you see, things worked themselves out pretty evenly.

With the wonderfully comforting, exciting and yet placid lifestyle I enjoyed at home I was able to devote myself more effectively to my job. My career blossomed. I was so happy, so confident and so self-fulfilled that I found that everything I touched in my career turned to gold. Every decision I made was the right one. Every plan I put together, every project I managed, every new deal I made, every new prospect I saw and turned into a client and , indeed, every staff appointment I made (and, when I had to do it, every firing) was just, appropriate, well conceived and well received. Five years after we all moved in together I was made CEO of the advertising company I worked for.

So this is how it is now. Before I met David, Ben and I led a monotonous life (how monotonous we didn't even know!) and David himself was miserable, unhappy and lonely. Now we all feel complete, satisfied and happy. Ben loves his change of career. He loves the fact that I'm now happy and satisfied. And he loves the fact that I love him so completely. David is now fulfilled and uplifted by the love I've given him and, as a result, has begun several new enterprises that have helped a vast range of people. I love both men so much I don't even know how to say it effectively. We even support all manner of community activities now joyously and energetically. It seems to me a win-win-win situation.

In a world of misery, deprivation and hopelessness I'm voting for love.

It's all you need.

penda
penda
23 Followers