Love Story Unfold

Story Info
Exotic conversation between a father and a daughter.
1.4k words
4.11
47.9k
35
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kylestyle
Kylestyle
62 Followers

This is a fictional story. Both of the characters in this story are over 18.

*****

Dad: "I think we need to talk about what happened between us last night. First of all, I wanna say I'm sorry for taking advantage of you. I should have never kissed you and touched you the way I did last night. It was wrong for me to do that. I don't know what came over me. You probably think I'm a bad father."

Daughter: "I don't think you're a bad father at all. Daddy, you shouldn't be sorry. Last night what happened between us was beautiful. I've never felt so loved and wanted. I could've stop you daddy, but I didn't want to cause I wanted you to make love to me and it felt so amazing when you were so inside of me."

Dad: "You're not mad that I took advantage of you. How am I supposed to protect you when I can't even protect you from myself?"

Daughter: "Protect me from what, but daddy, you didn't took advantage of me cause I allowed you to kissed and touched me. I actually felt safe and loved when we had sex."

Dad: "No baby, this is wrong. I feel like I'm the worst father in the world."

Daughter: "No you're not, daddy. You didn't force me to do anything. It was also my choice to have sex with you. You're the best daddy in the world. You raised me on your own. You took good care of me and was there for me when I needed you."

Dad: "How can you say that after what Ive just done?"

Daughter: "Because daddy, I know your intentions wasn't to hurt me. If anything, you did what you did cause you love me. I know cause I feel your love for me when we had sex."

Dad: "So you're absolutely ok with what happened last night?"

Daughter: "Daddy, I'm more than ok, I'm satisfied. I'm hoping we can do it again."

Dad: "You know what we're doing is taboo, right. It's incest."

Daughter: "Then let's not call it incest."

Dad: "What should we call it then?"

Daughter: "Let's just call it... love."

Dad: "Love?"

Daughter: "Yes. Daddy, do you love me?"

Dad: "Of course I do."

Daughter: "Do you want me to be happy?"

Dad: "All the time."

Daughter: "Then will you make me happy by making love to me again?"

Dad: "Are you sure you wanna do this? If we do this, there's no turning back."

Daughter: "I don't wanna turn back. I wanna move forward with our new relationship as father and daughter."

Dad: "Well, honestly, I did like the way you call me daddy last night. It was different the way you say it."

Daughter: "Daddy, that's because you were making me feel good. I can call you daddy all night if you like."

Dad: "What are we waiting for then? Love, is that what you called our relationship?"

Daughter: "Why? You don't like it daddy."

Dad: "I think it's perfect. Who is to say what we're doing isn't love? So what if you're my daughter and I'm your father, it's our relationship and not theirs."

Daughter: "So daddy, does this makes us boyfriend and girlfriend?"

Dad: "More like secret lover. We can't let anybody knows the true nature of our relationship."

Daughter: "I kind of like this whole thing of keeping it as a secret. It makes me feel naughty."

Dad: "Right now, I feel like making love to you but of course with my daughter's permission."

Daughter: "That's so polite of you to ask. Of course you can, I'm all yours daddy."

Dad: "I think I should go and get some condoms."

Daughter: "No, don't. We don't need it."

Dad: "But what if you get pregnant?"

Daughter: "Then you and I will raise the baby together."

Dad: "So I gotta take care of the baby and take care of you."

Daughter: "Very funny, daddy. The only time I need you to take care of me is when I need you to make love to me. Last night, I've never felt a connection so strong. When you came inside of me, I can feel how close we truly are and how much we truly love each other as father and daughter and I know you feel it too, daddy."

Dad: "I did. It was a crazy amazing feeling. The whole time we were having sex, I can only think about how much I love you."

Daughter: "If a man can be with another man and a woman can be with another woman then a father and a daughter should be able to be together too. I mean, at the end of day we're not hurting any one."

Dad: "Society is just not ready to accept people like us. It's considered as taboo."

Daughter: "So our love for each other is taboo? Daddy, is that how you really see us?"

Dad: "I see a beautiful woman standing in front of me. I see the woman that I've loved and raised since birth. I see my future. You are my sunshine. You are my everything."

Daughter: "Daddy, do I really means that much to you? I don't wanna keep holding these feelings in."

Dad: "You won't have to no more, sweetie. I understand how you feel about me but I just wasn't sure how I feel til' I kissed you last night."

Daughter: "All I know is that I wanna be with you. Nobody makes me feel the way you do, daddy."

Dad: "We are one strange father and daughter."

Daughter: "No we're not, daddy. We just love each other more than most fathers and daughters do. We are unique."

Dad: "I love the way you talk about us. You make everything seem so normal."

Daughter: "Most girls wanna be close with their fathers and me personally, I likes to be extra close with my father."

Dad: "I always thought you were beautiful but after last night, you seem so sexy to me now."

Daughter: "I must be really sexy if my own daddy thinks I'm hot."

Dad: "You are very attractive. I guess my own daughter turns me on."

Daughter: "It turns me on to know that I turns you on, daddy. I know I'm your daughter but I still want you to see me as a grown woman."

Dad: "Trust me, sweetie. After what I saw last night, I know how much you have grown now. You have the most beautiful pussy I've ever saw in my life."

Daughter: "Thank you daddy. That's most sweetest thing you have ever say to me."

Dad: "Something tells me that we're gonna be spending more time together now."

Daughter: "Daddy, promise me that no matter how much this relationship changed, we will always be father and daughter."

Dad: "Oh sweetie, nothing has changed between us. I'm still your father and you're still my daughter. The only thing that's different is the way we expressed our love to one another cause now we know how much we mean to each other."

Daughter: "Daddy, I'm so happy to have you in my life. Now that I've fallen in love with you, I need you more than ever."

Dad: "I need you too, sweetie. I'll be here for you as your dad and as your lover."

Daughter: "I feel so happy right now. I've always wanted us to be more than just father and daughter but I was afraid that you might reject me."

Dad: "I'll be a fool to reject you. I've never love any one as much as I love you. I'm glad that I've met your mother cause if I didn't, you would've never been born."

Daughter: "Daddy, do you think it's possible for a father and daughter to be soul mate cause that's what I feel like you are to me."

Dad: "After what happened last night, yes, I do believe we could be soul mate. When we had sex, I realized that I love you your more than I thought I do. I didn't realized it til' now, but you're the love of my life."

Daughter: "Daddy, you're gonna make me cry. I don't think this is wrong. We should be allow to love each other any way we like."

Dad: "It's ok, sweetie. I think it's safe to say that we will be sleeping in the same bed from now on."

Daughter: "Daddy, I can't wait to share the same bed with you so I can wake up to you every morning."

Dad: "We don't have to wait. We can go now."

Daughter: "Daddy, will you please carry me away to the bedroom so we can make love."

Dad: "You've gotten bigger since the last time I carry you."

Daughter: "Well, you better get use to it cause you're gonna be carrying me a lot to the bed."

Kylestyle
Kylestyle
62 Followers