Love sweet T.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn," she declared as she began unbuttoning my shirt in a leisurely yet determined fashion. Bare chested she pulled me to my feet and sucked me into a third endless kiss, now pressing her malleable bosoms against my newly naked flesh. As our tongues performed a darting dual of thrust and counter thrust, but never parry, she loosened my denims and once satisfied, knelt abruptly dragging my trousers and underpants around my ankles in one confident fluid motion, leaving me as naked as she. Whilst Tracy held these garments I endeavoured to step out of them with all the grace I could muster and then she lifted each of my feet, in their turn, and tugged away my socks, leaving me utterly nude, my rock hard cock throbbing and jerking before me, advertising my own lusts.

Her brazen advances left me desperately trying to stop myself from pinioning her down in one of her own easy chairs and humping myself to ecstasy. The physical cravings her body had manifested, with such utter abandon, told their own story. She needed me to bring her level of arousal up to my own but I knew this was always going to be an ill fated game of catch-up. I had to impose self-restraint but faced with such an overtly lascivious animal as Tracy I knew that that would be very difficult to manage. That was exactly when she choose to up the ante! She shoved me back onto the hard chair, pulled my foreskin back as far as it would go and began to suck and lick on my distended purple knob; sometimes driving me forwards rapidly by licking firmly around the lower ridge of this sensitive part, sometimes advancing slowly be tickling the little oval hole at the apex with the delicate tip of her tongue. All the while rolling the lose skin up and down my solid shaft with her sensative fingers. My balls contacted, or at least that is how it felt, my seed began to rise, I sighed and moaned and husked and she stopped. "My turn. But first, let's retire to the seclusion of my boudoir," she was really piling it on.

She led me to her bedroom, drew the curtains, switched on the light and sat on the edge of her bed. When I approached her anticipating the delights of sexual congress she grasped my hair and drew my head into her crotch, clearly signalling that it was the turn of my tongue to service her distended sex. Tracy's pussy smelt so sweet, a peculiar and quite distinctive feminine odour, that aroma of a woman consumed by passion. It was my turn to build her expectations and then demolish them. The clitoris, an organ that can deliver an abiding sense of pleasure and enduring delights, a bud that can be toyed with until it transports a woman to the borders of oblivion and then, with the most slight of extra efforts, be exploited to drive her far beyond, deep into the realms of ecstasy. I parted her outer lips, teased and ruffled that little hood until I had tempted out her blossoming crimson nub, I licked it once to moisten it and then blew gently over that most tender of flesh, causing her to start suddenly and suck in air, greedily. Then I licked around it, across it both from side to side and up and down, employed the gentlest of touches as well as firm moist strokes, all jumbled up so that she could not guess what was to come next. Her noisy and erratic breathing told me all I needed to know, she was approaching orgasm rapidly.

Not just yet my pretty,' thought I. So I cruelly switched to sucking upon her less sensitive, fleshy outer lips whilst I probed her hot moist sex with first one and then two fingers. A quickly stifled cry of delight informed me I had located that little spot inside her, the spot that women so love to have tickled and teased. And teased and tickled it was until she was about to come once more. I slid her onto the bed and sucked her nipples as I stroked the soft furry down between her plump white thighs and sometimes ran a finger between the lips of her, at this point, thoroughly lubricated and highly sensitive slot. Each time I reached her clit she expelled a huge sigh of utter abandon. She was ready and I could contain myself for only a little longer.

I rolled on top of her, positioning myself so that I could suck on her swollen red teats whilst I thrust in and out of her and that's how we made love. Each time I withdrew the helmet of my engorged organ and re-entered her, distending the entrance to her feminine mysteries repetitively, she gave a whoop of delight. Every time the root of that stiff rod slammed against her sopping sex and my pubis crushed her clit, she gave a cry of obvious bliss. I desperately wanted to go faster but I knew that she must come first and so I was obliged to maintain a slow pace that was teasingly slow. With each thrust her cries were becoming louder and longer until, to my great delight her whole body began to judder as she a moaned out an ecstatic, long and hard cry.

I neither pauses nor give her opportunity to recover but, simply, carried on sliding in and out of her, angling my solid pole up against the roof of her sex. My aim was to rub my thick purple knob, almost painfully swollen with blood, across her tender internal spot, her response to this was so bizarre that, in my amazement, I almost forgot to maintain the rhythm.

"Oh yes," she cried, "yes, yes! Yes! Fuck me harder, pound that twat. Screw my hole, faster you bastard, rut me, fuck me, bite my nipples, scratch my back. Fuck my cunt harder, you fucking cunt" She only halted this vulgar and alarmingly noisy tirade to enjoy a second great shuddering climax but as this coursed through her, the motions of her wildly bucking hips pushed me over the edge and I felt my member squirt mighty blasts of hot white seed into her greedy sex, a long hard pistoning climax.

"You numpty!" she wailed, almost tearful. She cast me off of her and I anticipated an angry lecture about having come inside of her and so copiously too, the air was thick with the scents of sex: sweat, semen and other less definable discharges. But no, she grabbed my slowly wilting cock, wrenched the foreskin back to the root and began to suck and lick at the bulbous end in earnest; wholly oblivious to its generous coating of my thick smelly white come mixed together with her own lubricious secretions. The sensations she generated were intense, mind-numbly intense, practically painful; it was my turn to squeal out loudly and her turn to carry on impassively. It worked though, I soon found myself supporting a cock that was stiff enough to resume satisfying her manifest lust.

She rolled over on her back, lifted her knees to her chest giving me unparalleled access to her sweet slippery slot and we resumed our licentious coupling: she cursing and swearing between her orgasms, me becoming progressively stiffer with every climax that she enjoyed. Gradually the damns and blasts subsided into more usual moans and groans, sighs and little gasps of pleasure, which was just as well. My, by then, rock hard shaft suddenly and unexpectedly sent urgent messages to my brain announcing that it was about to erupt again. I bucked and thrashed and for the second time I pumped sticky semen into Tracy's eager pussy; I know all the studs of fiction can screw all night and climax a dozen times, or more, but for me twice in quick succession was a, very delightful, novelty. After this we both collapsed, exhausted, upon the bed and dozed or cuddled and probably did a bit of both.

As the sun began to set Tracy whispered, "stay for tea, later we can have an early night and enjoy a slightly less frenzied fuck. Oh yes, I do swear. I hope you weren't too shocked by my little performance back then but I really can't help myself when I get that excited, I simply lose all self-control and inhibition and, well, it makes everything so much more excitingly sordid. If you stick around I'll reveal some more of my other grubby little secrets, I do hope you'll find them suitably shocking."

I stayed for tea. We had an early night, after sharing a warm and relaxing bath together. Following extensive and excessively teasing mutual foreplay we made love slowly and sensuously in her big soft bed; Tracy delighting in a long series of less intense orgasms. Me, again, coming at the wrong moment and then being revived by those soft lips and that cunning tongue of Tracy's, so that I could continue to attend to her pleasure. I would not have come for a fourth time; except, once every last climax had been extracted from Tracy's sensitive clitoris and hungry pussy, she took the bulb of my cock in her mouth and worked the shaft with her hand until she coaxed a final ejaculation from it.

In the morning, as I prepared to dress Tracy draped herself face down over the edge of the bed, "do me doggy," she demanded curtly, "do me doggy this instant," a ferocious command. "I won't come but I bet you will when you watch your own stiff prick piercing my hot little hole." She was right, it was a glorious sight seeing my own cock sliding backwards and forwards as it penetrated her slick sex and propelled by those dual stimuli of sense and sight I came quickly; another first, I'd never tried 'doggy' before but greatly looked forwards to the next opportunity.

Suddenly I it was time to dash off, I had to slip home to change into my suit. As I fitted my key in the lock I realised that I had neither collected the books nor arranged our next assignation. So great was my hurry that I actually reached the station first. As Tracy walked past she husked, "Good morning," and handed me a plastic carrier bag. Inside were the forgotten books. It was only when I boarded the train and opened the first fat volume that I discovered that she had inscribed the frontispiece of each with, 'Next Sunday? Love sweet T.'

12