Love Takes Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

"You are such a brat." she said as she climbed in the passenger seat.

Dave leaned over and gave her a quick peck on the lips. He had to pull back as he burst into laughter. "What?" he inquired with a smart tone in is voice.

"Don't what me. Thirty minutes was not enough time and I cannot believe you hung up on me like that and then turned your phone off."

"My phone is off? Crap, I must have held the end button too long and accidentally powered it off." he pleaded innocently as he started to drive away.

"Uh huh. Sure." she said sarcastically. "I didn't even know how to dress because you didn't tell me where we are going to eat and most of my clothes are dirty so this is how you get me." she said running her hands down her body like a model showing off her wears.

"You look great and that outfit is fine. We are going to a greasy spoon."

"In a Mercedes?" she asked with a doubtful tone.

He did not respond. A few minutes later they pulled into a parking garage. Tabby was positive there was no greasy spoon next to a parking garage. Dave climbed out and waited for her at the rear of his vehicle. He took her by hand and lead her out of the parking garage. They walked down the sidewalk a block and turned into an alley way. The alley looked dirty and dingy. Half way down the alley, Dave stopped in front of a door and reached for the handle. There was no sign above the door and no window, just a brick wall surrounding the door. When he opened the door, she peaked inside. It certainly looked like a restaurant inside. There were chairs and tables set up on top of a black and white checkered tile floor. The lighting was dim and the place looked empty.

They stepped inside the door and were greeted by an old, wiry man with a gray beard and thinning gray hair. The man escorted them to a table and asked them what they would like to drink. After taking their drink orders, he disappeared into the darkness.

"What is this place?" she asked.

Dave smiled a few seconds then said, "A secret restaurant that only locals know about. They are only open for breakfast, but I called and asked Harry if he would keep it open a little longer today for us. Harry has known me since my college days so we go back a long way. I eat her once or twice a week and have for many years."

When they finished eating breakfast, Dave handed Harry a fifty dollar bill and thanked him for staying late. Harry accepted the money and disappeared into the darkness once again. Tabby watched Dave stand up and follow Harry into the darkness. She didn't know if she was supposed to follow or stay where she was. She looked curiously into the darkness while staying in her seat.

A few minutes later, Harry walked past her and exited out the side door saying, "Have a great day."

Tabby heard an old love song coming from the darkness, then she saw a disco ball light up above her. A moment later, she saw Dave pushing a few of the tables to the side wall, clearing a space on the floor. Was this really happening, Tabby wondered to herself.

Dave walked up to her and extended his hand, "May I have this dance?" he asked.

Tabby's cheeks were hurting from smiling so much. She took him by the hand and stood up. He put one hand on the center of her back and took her by the other hand. The slow danced to a song that was popular long before her time. She had heard it a time or two before, but did not know the name of the song.

"Why are you doing all of this?" she asked with a chocked up voice as tears started to drip down her cheek.

"Because you are my princess and every princess deserves a special dance." Dave replied.

His answer made her laugh. "You are so romantic and so funny at the same time. One moment I want to kick your ass for calling me too early and not giving me enough time to get ready; the next moment I want to hug you and kiss you and fall in love with you."

"You can do both if you would like." Dave said as he pulled her close until their bodies were pressed against each other.

Tabby felt like his body was totally surrounding and engulfing her. She closed her eyes and felt their bodies swaying in circles until the song stopped. She could hear the crackling white noise of the record until a second song began playing. They continued to dance around the floor then he nudged her away from his body, creating separation only to twirl her back into his arms.

She was falling in love, no matter how much she tried to fight the feelings. She didn't have a problem with being in love or a problem with Dave, but this was all happening so fast. She felt like she was in a whirlwind and being swept off her feet. Her heart was beating wildly, her mind in a haze of fog. Tears started to drip down the side of her eyes one more time.

Just as she was about to lose all control of her emotions, she felt herself falling backwards. She opened her eyes wide as Dave dipped her. She could not help but laugh. Her emotions were jumping back and forth so quickly. A second later, he raised her body up to a standing position and spun her into his arms. She stood just an inch away from his body, staring deep into his brown eyes. A feeling of deep passion set in. She leaned forward and kissed him hard. She was transferring all of the passion she was feeling into her kiss.

Dave wrapped both his arms around her waist and held her tight against his body. He could feel her soft chest pressed up against him as he kissed her over and over. His hands slid down a few inches, then a few more inches, then a few more inches until they were cupping her ass cheeks. He was surprised she let him get that far, but he wasn't complaining. He felt that perhaps he may be finally breaking down her walls.

Tabby could feel a twinge between her legs that yearned for attention. She was feeling randy, her body was beginning to sweat. She pulled away from his kiss and gasp for breath then said, "Let's get out of here."

Dave turned off the record player and lights, locked the door behind them and escorted her to the car. She was practically running to the car and he was following a few steps behind, trying to keep up. They drove to Tabby's apartment and went inside. Tabby dragged Dave into her bedroom and pushed him down onto the bed. He looked up at her as she spread his legs and positioned herself on top of him.

She kissed the side of his neck and whispered, "lick me" into his ear. Dave didn't have to be asked twice. He rolled her over onto her back and removed her jogging shorts and bikini bottoms in one svelte swoop.

He froze a moment, admiring her beautiful, naked hips and legs. It was evident she tanned with a bikini, based off the tan lines. He followed the lighter colored skin on her hips, past her thin strip of trimmed hair, down between her legs. Her legs spread as she moved her heals up toward her ass cheeks.

Dave leaned in and took a quick sniff of her aroma before breathing hard onto her bare vagina. His warm breath made her body shiver briefly. This was a moment he had been thinking about for the past couple of weeks. He didn't want to rush so he put his hands on her inner thighs and positioned his mouth just an inch from her labia. He extended his tongue and ran it up the length of her slit, being rewarded with a long, soft moan.

Tabby dug her fingers into the bed and grabbing a handful of the sheets. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head when his lips kissed around her labia, which were pulling back, exposing her inner labia. Using his thumbs, Dave softly began to massage her inner thighs. Her legs began twitching as wonderful sensations ran through her body.

His tongue began lapping the insides of her vagina, slightly touching her clitoris hood with each stroke. He could taste her sweet juices begin to flow. Her hood started to retract, exposing her very sensitive clit. One more lick and the tip of his tongue connected with her clit.

"Oh shit!" Tabby exclaimed as her body jolted off the bed, into the air.

Dave pulled her hips back to the bed with his forearms that were now wrapped over her thighs. He buried his tongue inside her inner walls, lapping at her juices and sending pleasures through her lower body.

All of the excitement she had been holding inside for weeks was fighting to be released. She had been horny for days, but neglected to play with herself, not wanting to cheapen the initial experience with him. It had been almost a year since she had last had sexual contact. She was now remembering just how good it felt to receive joy from a man.

Her hips were straining to leave the bed, wanting to move in rhythm with his tongue and grind his face, but his strong arms held them to the bed. Over and over, his tongue manipulated her inner vagina and clit. She didn't know how much longer she could last, her chest felt like it was going to explode through her skin.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh! You are making me...feel soooooo...good." She exclaimed between moans and gasping for air. "Faster, faster...FASTER!" she exclaimed as her hips finally pushed up into the air, lifting Dave's entire upper body along with her.

Her feet dug into the bed, propping her hips up in the air. Dave's arms slid off of her hips, then moved under her, holding her ass cheeks into the air. Arching up like a seal and squeezing her ass cheeks firmly, Dave alternated between kissing and sucking on her sensitive clit until he could tell she was on the edge of an orgasm.

Ready to give her all the joy she requested, he lapped up and down her spread slit twice then sucked her clit inside his mouth and swirled his tongue around the tip. Tabby's body began to spasm as she released a loud moan that the neighbors three doors down were sure to hear.

Removing his hands that were propping up her hips, Dave allowed her body to collapse onto the bed when she started coming down from the orgasm. Her heavy panting and moans made him very aroused.

When Dave slid up her slick, sweaty body, Tabby kissed him passionately. She felt his clothed hips press against her groin. "No sex yet." she said.

Dave groaned in his own mind. He was horny and wanted to feel her from the inside, but he would have to wait. He rolled onto his side next to her and held her close. She smiled at him and said, "Thank you for understanding. We will get there, I promise, just not yet."

"Just to make it official, can I call you my girlfriend now?"

The smile on her face grew ear to ear. He could see her eyes light up. "Yes. I would very much like that."

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers