Love the One Your With

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the mayor and his wife entered their room he found the envelope. He read it and immediately called the police. When they arrived, they dusted the note for prints but the only ones on it were those of the mayor.

He called an emergency meeting with the staff. June was forgotten. It was agreed by all that they would leave that night. As the last one departed, they shut off the lights, totally forgetting about June. James just stood there and shook his head.

He waited in the lobby for an hour before he called her. "June, can you open your door?"

"No, they locked it from the outside so I wouldn't be able to move around."

"Did you know that they all packed up and left?"

"Michael wouldn't do that."

"Try pounding on the door to see if anyone comes to see what you want."

She moved to the door and started pounding on it, no one came.

"How did you know?"

"Because I'm sitting in the lobby and I watched them leave."

"Will you come let me out?"

"Will you tell me the truth first?"

"James, I'm sorry, I got lonely and Ben was coming on to me, I gave into him last week and we had sex every night after that."

"Why did you lie to me?"

"I didn't want to hurt your feelings."

"How did you think it would turn out in the end?"

"At some point, we would have opened the city back up and I would come home, you would be none the wiser."

"And you just figured Ben would never ask for sex again once you were out?"

"He said he wouldn't."

"Did he tell you about the pictures he took?"

"What pictures?"

"Well, as best I can count, there are about twenty. In them you're in various stages of undress, giving him a blow job, riding him cowgirl, reverse, doggie, missionary and anal. June, you never gave me anal."

"Oh my god, that prick. Now I hope he dies."

"Not before I fuck his wife for a week. If he's lucky, I will impregnate her and he can raise my child. I can guarantee he'll never get a hard cock again."

"How could you know that?"

"You mean you're more worried about whether he can get a hard cock than over me fucking his wife?"

"James, you would never stoop that low."

"I'll be back tomorrow to check up on you, June. You don't seem remorseful enough yet. Maybe a few more days alone in this big old hotel will do you some good." He hung up and just sat there.

She tried calling him back, but her phone said it had no reception. How had he gotten through? She sat down in her chair and started to cry again. Why had she said that to him? He could get any woman he wanted, that was why she was glad he had chosen her.

James opened Ben's phone and hit the button for home.

"Ben, is it really you?"

"No, Mrs. Johnson, it isn't. Ben is in the hospital and it doesn't look good for him. I would like you to come and meet me at the Embassy so I can talk to you and give you his phone. I can guarantee nothing will happen. You are not in danger; it is just to talk. When I'm done, and you have all the information, you can decide the next move."

"Let me call my mom so she can watch the kids and I'll be right there."

Despite her words, she didn't get to the hotel until 11pm. When James let her in the front door he asked her where she would like to talk.

"Can we talk in the lounge? I think I'm going to need a drink."

They walked to the lounge and he asked her what her poison was. After pouring her drink they sat in a booth, facing each other.

"Mrs. Johnson..."

"Call me Mary."

"Okay, Mary, let me start at kind of the beginning. When this whole mess started, and June called me to say that the mayor's staff were going to be holed up here, I objected. I told her it was a disaster waiting to happen. I said I would rather her quit than have her do it.

"She did it anyway. She called me each night until I quit taking her calls. See, I was recording all of the mayor's press meetings so if I got lonely, I could watch them again just so I could see her. Just over a week ago I noticed the dynamics changing; some guy kept moving closer to her. In the final week he was putting his arm around her.

"I needed to know what was going on, so first, I quit taking her calls, and then I went and got something to help me get in here to find out what was going on. I can't tell you everything, but I followed them back to June's room and waited for them to start doing the deed. When he raised his ass into the air, I hit him with a needle that had an advanced strain of coronavirus in it. It was over and done in fifteen seconds.

"It would do you no good to try and report me because if you ever got the chance I would be long gone."

"So, what is it you want from me?"

"Call it a week of revenge fucking, or whatever else you want. I'll give him a cure to get him over the virus; he will still end up paying by never getting hard again. The choice will be all yours."

"How can I believe you?"

"If I show you and you change your mind your kids could end up without either parent. One of the stipulations was to fuck you in front of him. He will never be coming out of the hospital room unless we do it there. We could start tonight and he could be out of the hospital in two weeks. To show my good faith you can give him the cure.

"Because the place is under high security no one would believe him if we did it there, like, how could we get in?"

"You're not lying to me, are you?"

"To lie to you I would have intercourse with you and say I would go and cure him. What I am saying is we will go have sex in front of him, you give him the cure and while he is recouping, we finish off the rest of the six days."

"You know what; I'm going to call your bluff. Let's go to the hospital."

They got in James' car and drove over Saint Clare's. When they got there, James took her by the hand and they started walking towards the door.

"What ever you do keep ahold of my hand and don't say anything."

She nodded her head and they walked straight in and went to the elevator. Still holding his hand when they got off on the fourth floor, they walked right past the nurse's station and into the room Ben was in. James walked her over to the bed and without letting go of her hand he lowered her pants first and then his own.

Once ready, James shook Ben till he opened his eyes. Ben blinked several times in disbelief because standing in front of him naked were his wife and some guy he had never seen before.

"So, you just had to fuck one of them, didn't you? Well, watch and learn what you will never get again."

With that she bent over the bed and James planted his cock deep into her. She bit down on the bed sheet to keep from making too much noise and rode through three orgasms before James let loose with a load that wouldn't quit. When he finished, he handed her the syringe and she stuck it into Ben's arm.

"I have six more days to pay for that shot and you will have a lifetime paying for his kid. I hope she was worth it to you."

They dressed and walked towards the door. All Ben could do was cry, no, it wasn't worth it. When they got to the door, she took James' hand again and they walked out unobserved. Once back in the car she had to ask how they did it.

"James, I need to know how you did that."

"Well, I bent you over the bed and fucked you from behind."

"So now you want to be a comedian? You know what I mean."

"If I told you, I don't think you would believe me."

"Please, I need to know so I can someday tell this child we will be creating the truth."

"Okay, when we get back to the hotel, I'll make you another drink and tell you everything."

They sat in quiet till they were back and inside.

"I am not who you think I am. I know that sounds vague, but you will understand in time. I came here four years ago to observe the people and see how you are progressing. I'll be honest; right now the world isn't doing to well.

"When my time is up, I have to make a judgment call on whether to let you as a species continue on or erase the lot of you. I want to believe you will all carry on till the next observer comes along."

"How can you prove what you say is true?"

"How do you think we got in and out of Ben's room tonight?"

"The nurses were just being unobservant."

"Were they or did we just disappear to them?"

With that he clicked the unit in his pocket and disappeared in front of her. He hit the switch again and reappeared.

"That was so cool, what else can you do?"

"If you promise never to tell anyone, come with me."

He took her hand again and led her up the staircase to the floor where June was being kept.

"Again, you are going to need to keep ahold of my hand and not say a word. We are going to enter June's room, but I don't want her to know we are there."

They got to the door and Mary expected him to open it but instead they walked right through the door. June was curled in a ball in the chair, crying in her sleep. They turned and walked back out and down the hall.

"You can make a choice right now; you can drive back home or stay here. I can show you Ben's room, or you can stay in any of the others."

"Show me to Ben's and then take me again."

He was up early and went down and made June some breakfast. She was still in the chair but at least she was asleep. Back downstairs he made Mary and himself something to eat and took it back up to the room. As they ate, he told her more about himself.

"I don't know how many years old I would be considered here on Ersa Minor..."

"Why did you call it that? Here it's just the Earth."

"In the galactic map it is Ersa Minor. It is located in the outer reaches of the galaxy. I am an Observer and this is my latest assignment. The reason I say I don't know my age is because when you are out in the stars you age slower. Each assignment world has a different way of calculating time, so I never know.

"I was slated to be here for five of your years which ends next year. I may have to cut it short now that you know about me."

"I would like to see you stay so I could get to know you better. And there is the possibility that I do become with child, wouldn't you like to see it before you go?"

"Well, now I have something to think about. Now, how long are you going to stay here?"

"As long as I can, I will get my mom to get the kids to and from school all week, the question is how are you going to keep June locked up?"

"At least through tonight, I've got something to show you, but I can't until after dark. Now, how about one more time this morning?"

He went back to check on June several times during the day. When the mayor gave his daily broadcast, he didn't mention anything about moving back home or June or Ben. One reporter did ask why they were now back at the courthouse? The mayor claimed Parsippany may have flattened the curve as they had two extreme cases come back. Everything else he said was hogwash.

That night James took Mary out for a ride again, only this time he had her put on a sleep mask so she couldn't see where they were going. When they got to their destination, he helped her out of the car, and as she looked on in amazement, he said, "No one else but me has ever been here, you should feel lucky."

"Where are we?"

"In my ship."

All the lights and things going every which way were almost too much to take in. As he showed her around, she knew she wasn't in a building or anything that she could remember looking like this. He took her into his sleeping chamber so they could do it one time while on board. When it was time to return, James threw caution to the wind and he let her watch as they went out and resurfaced.

"Were you ever going to tell June about all of this?"

"I was, but now I'm not too sure."

"When we get back, could I talk to her?"

"Maybe tomorrow morning, I've been contemplating letting her out anyway. We've been together for three days now, tomorrow we start our fourth, you will have to decide if you want the other three or not."

"When are you slated to leave?"

"Your month of June next year."

"So, just over a year, what if I wanted to take those three times over the course of the year?"

"That would be your choice."

"Then take me back to the hotel, make me howl for the rest of the night, then give me some relief over the next year."

By morning, Mary knew she would be walking bow- legged. She rose when James did and they went down to start breakfast, just before it was finished, she left to go upstairs and get June.

When she opened the door June asked, "Who are you? Are you the one that has been bringing me food?"

"Though I've been here, I'm not the one. My name is Mary Johnson, I'm Ben's wife. We need to talk but first you need to come with me so we can get fed."

June followed Mary down to the restaurant where James was just finishing up. She started to run to him, but Mary stopped her.

"Eat first, everything else later, okay?"

She nodded and the sat down to eat. When it was done, James took away the dirty dishes and Mary turned her attention to June.

"I need to tell you about everything that has happened over the last four days. First, I wasn't very happy to see that you decided to fuck my husband, but as the song says, 'If you can't be with the one you love, then love the one you're with'.

"I'm going to do something to you that you and my asshole husband refused to do for James and me. We have been fucking the last four days, and over the next year we plan to do it at least three more times, that will equal the seven days you told James you and Ben fucked.

"The biggest difference is, James doesn't know how to fuck so we will be making love. I hope to be impregnated by him so I will always have something to remind me of him. Now, here are your choices, either agree to what I just told you, work your little ass off to win him back, or walk.

"After watching our great Mayor, I doubt you still have a job, but what kind of employer takes off and leaves someone in an abandoned hotel and never comes back to check on her? The last part James will have to tell you because it isn't my place, I will say that I wish that I was in your place to make the choice. Now, do you have any questions for me?"

"How did you find out?"

"Well, unlike James, who is very observant, it was his call on Ben's phone, after he was taken to the hospital. The mayor didn't even call to tell me that."

"Had he really filmed me?"

"Would you like to see before I delete them?"

"No, just knowing he took them is bad enough. What made you so willing to help James in such a short time?"

"He showed me a side of himself that he has kept secret from everyone else, even you. He took me places I would never have believed you could go, and he has to be the most honest person I have ever met."

"Where did he take you?"

"That is one he has to answer, I made a promise never to tell anyone but our child."

"Am I being put back in that room?"

James walked back in at that time, "No, June, you should never have been locked up there in the first place; you don't have COVID-19. Ben does but you were never in danger."

"How can you say that?"

"Because I gave it to him."

"How?"

"That is one of those things we need to talk about. What are your plans for the future?"

"I hope to repair the damage I did to our marriage and be with you the rest of my life."

"Okay then, what I'm about to show you can never be spoken about to anyone but the three of us." He reached into his pocket and disappeared.

"Where did he go?"

"I'm right here beside you, like I have always been." And he hit the switch again. "June, what have I always told you I was?"

"You said that you were a lawyer."

"True, but what else?"

"You always said that you were an observer of people."

"And that is what I am. I'm not from around here and next year I will have to move on. What happens to us depends on you. If you tell someone about me, I will just disappear earlier than planned. No one will believe you and you will find yourself all alone. If you want to stay with me, you need to keep this all quiet and next year I will take you on a trip you will never forget. The choice is yours."

"James, I wish I had listened to you in the beginning, please take me back and forgive me."

"Then, from today on it is my trust you will be working for. If I tell you to do something, just do it, I will never put you in harms way. When we get done here today I want you to do an exercise in futility, I want you to call the mayor and tell him that you are quitting but, because of what he did to you here, you expect to be paid for the rest of the year, his choice of one time payout or your regular bi-weekly payments.

"You will then aid me with the needy people till it is time to leave. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Now," Mary said, "When we get together, I don't want to hear any blow back from you. I don't want to steal him just use him; maybe we will let you join us. I promise you would like it better than Ben did."

They went up and packed up June and Ben's stuff and left the hotel together.

In July, James let some papers fall from a briefcase at the hospital that just happened to have the formula for the cure, which led to the miraculous ending to the Pandemic. The current administration and the US got credit from the world which led to the president getting reelected in November.

Mary was pregnant and June became that way also. Both babies were born in January of 2021. June and Mary both had boys.

As the month of June approached, James told June the rest of his secret and showed her the ship. Just before lift-off Mary informed them she was pregnant again.

Ben took his situation in stride, if anyone knew he couldn't get hard anymore he would end up alone for the rest of his life. James came over just before departure and made Ben an offer he couldn't refuse - for the rest of his life the only woman who he would be able to get hard for was Mary, if anything ever happened to her, like divorce, he would go back to being soft for the rest of his life.

June 10th 2021, under the cover of the new moon James, June, and Jimmy took off for the stars.

12