Love the Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about Jen. She's been here all along!" Amanda says as she raises her eyebrows.

As soon as that was said, my beautiful Jen comes walking into the room. She was wearing nothing but her blue bra and panties. Jen's right hand is firmly placed down her panties, and she looked at both Amanda and I with a certain longing.

"Jay, don't feel bad about what you've done. I told Amanda to do it." Jen was so horny that she could barely speak.

My jaw was agape. I knew not what to think. "I-I can't believe this. You were in on this! But you're okay with this?"

"From the stories you'd told me of Amanda since we've been dating, I could kind of always tell you had a thing for her deep in the back of your mind. You love her Jay. She is a beautiful girl, and she just wanted the kind of love that she knew you could give. I'm fine with sharing you with her Jay, but in turn...you have to share her with me as well!"

I couldn't believe my eyes, but Jen took off her bra, slid down her panties, and hopped into bed with my sister and I. Jen began to kiss Amanda so lovingly it was as if they had been the ones who were a couple for a year. It was incredibly sexy to see, and despite having blown my load onto Amanda only minutes prior, I felt like I might have it in me for another go.

Amanda and Jen continued their make out session for another minute, until Jen migrated to Amanda's pussy. She smiled when looking at that sweet mound much like I had, and she began to slowly lick her. Jen enjoyed the taste of my sweet sister combined with my manhood that had been inside her not long ago.

Amanda barked at Jen to allow her to taste her as well. So Jen turned herself and placed her pussy in the 69 position for Amanda to taste her, and so that she could still go to work on her pussy.

For a few moments I gave some attention to Amanda's pussy as well. I knelt by the edge of the bed and licked Amanda in tandem with Jen. We stopped to kiss a few times throughout this, but Amanda adored the attention. Her squeals were euphoric to our ears. Eventually I decided I needed to show some love to Jen as well.

I got back on the bed and kissed Amanda on her lips. I then grabbed onto Jen's ass and plunged my cock inside of her. Jen arched her back immediately and shouted for more! I began to fuck her pussy hard and fast from behind. I was pounding her good, and Amanda was rubbing Jen's clit at the same time. With both of us working her over like that, it didn't take long for her to start climaxing. Even still, she begged for more.

I began to go slower and deeper, wanting to put her through multiple orgasms. Amanda leaned her head up and licked my balls once I was that deep inside of Jen. Jen's entire body started to quiver, and I knew she was reaching a huge orgasm! She was gushing, and I was at my limit as well. So I came inside of Jen once more, just like I had the other day. It was a surprisingly big load on my part considering having used up so much energy on Amanda.

As I slowly took my cock out of Jen, Jen was still recovering. She finally turned around and looked at me, and she seemed so absolutely happy. I looked down at her pussy, and saw my cum dripping from her mound.

"You put all of it in her, and couldn't save any for me Jay?" Amanda teased Jen and I.

"Don't worry sexy, I'm okay with sharing. You just lay right there, okay?" Jen told Amanda

Amanda lay still on the bed and nodded at Jen in a 'yes ma'am' sort of way. Jen crawled over Amanda, and then got on her knees, placing her pussy above Amanda's face. She began to squeeze out my cum that was inside her, and Amanda got what to do. She reached her neck up and began to drink it straight out of Jen's amazing pussy. Amanda kissed Jen's pussy lips sweetly after she knew it had mostly all come out. Jen, Amanda and I then just lay on the bed, caressing one another and thinking about what just happened.

This was an unexpected turn of events, but I knew it was the beginning of a beautiful new sexual relationship. Things only got crazier from there, but I'll save that for another day.