Love the Way You Lie

Story Info
A power struggle between two lovers hits the breaking point.
1.3k words
4.06
19.7k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,427 Followers

"Don't touch me." I hissed. His hands wrapped tightly around my long tresses and each time he tugged, his thick cock split me open. My nails dug deeper into the thick plush rug and my knees hurt from the rug burn.

"You fucking love it bitch. You come home dressed as a slut and expect to be treated like a princess!"

"You broke up with me remember!" I hissed.

I closed my eyes, anticipating his huge hand that was about to slap my ass. He gave me what I expected and I hated myself for enjoying it. He slammed into me four more times. I counted. Each thrust hurt more then the last. My body reacted in pleasure. On the fourth thrust he exploded inside me. He ground his cock inside me in small circles, making me feel how throbbing hard I had made him. He then pulled out and stood up.

"If we're not dating then you don't live here." He said those words quietly and then walked into the bathroom. I lay on the living room carpet and tried to move my body. My hair roots hurt from when he yanked on my hair. My butt hurt from the spankings. Those were all physical injuries. Luckily he never left bruises or marks. It was the emotional pain that hurt more.

I sat on the floor and thought about the last few months. It had started nicely enough. A romantic dinner followed by a movie. I remember clearly how intense our conversations were and when he asked me over for the night I couldn't say no. The sex had been amazing. I remember waking up feeling completely and utterly satisfied. Then things changed.

***

I woke up and smelled waffles. My body was stiff and I remembered why. Sliding out of bed I slid on one of his t-shirts and made my way across the cold hardwood floor into the kitchen. I smiled as I saw him putting a waffle on a plate. The table was set for two with a single yellow daisy in the middle. The vase was white with red hearts wrapped around.

"Hi." I said quietly. He looked up and pulled me into his arms.

"Am I forgiven?" he asked. As he hugged me I winced. My shoulder was radiating pain down my arm and the scene of him yanking my arm behind my back made me remember why I hurt.

"Yes baby."

We sat down and ate in silence. I forgave easily. It was my biggest weakness and he had learnt that so quickly. After I finished eating I grabbed both plates and did the dishes. Just as I placed my hands in the hot soapy water he press himself against my back.

"You are gorgeous baby," he whispered. His tongue traced circles against my neck and I gripped the counter and lifted up on my tiptoes. One hand reached around my hip as his other hand pushed down his boxers. He entered me so slowly and I could only gasp.

It was a slow movement. A deliberate motion. I turned my head and we kissed. It was a romantic kiss. It was in that moment that all my physical and emotional pain was wiped away. As we made love our bodies relaxed and when I came so hard I dripped on the tile floor, we both knew I had forgiven him.

***

"Who was the guy?" he asked firmly.

I spun around and my face dropped. Thankfully I had already opened my car door and that made me feel safer.

"You kicked me out remember? Why should I tell you." I spat out the words, not caring how bitchy I sounded.

"I miss you baby. So much. Please take me back." He stepped forward and I let him hug me. His muscular body engulfed mine and all I could do was hug him back.

"I didn't mean to hit you. You are the most important person in the world to me."

I nodded and let him slide the gold necklace around my neck. The diamond was large and sparkled against the streetlights. I felt the cold metal against my bare neck and I knew it cost a small fortune. I smiled.

"I know baby. Let's go home."

The drive home was in silence. I kept reaching up to finger the beautiful piece of jewellery he had given me. My mind raced with thoughts and I knew he meant his apology. He had never purchased anything for me before so I reasoned that this was his peace offering. I accepted it and later that evening as I cried out in pleasure we both knew things were back to normal.

***

"I fucking hate you." I slapped his face hard, not caring if I left a bruise. I ducked as his stumbled towards me and hit me. I knew it would leave a mark and in that one motion I knew things had gone from bad to worse.

"I hate you too. You are a complete bitch." His words were muffled and as I stepped backwards I knocked over the glass vase with the little red hearts. It smashed on the hardwood floor and my next step hurt as little shards of glass dug into my foot.

"I should never have let you move back in. You're more trouble then its worth. At least you suck cock but not as good as Brittany."

I glared at him and something took over my body.. I rushed at him and tackled him to the ground. I knew exactly what he was talking about. Brittany had boasted about sucking a guy's cock completely. She bragged he was almost ten inches and I had listened intently, loving how horny and slutty my best friend really was. I now realized she was a bitch, almost admitting to me that she was off blowing my boyfriend.

As he slammed to the ground I yanked down his basketball shorts and swallowed his cock. I was a better cocksucker then she was and he had no right to suggest Brittany was better. I pulled back and swallowed again. My lips touched his pubic hair as my chin nudges his balls. I swallowed again.

He grunted and moaned, tugging on my hair. I knew the power I had and this was the only way I was going to win this argument. I pulled back just as I felt his balls tighten. I pulled up my shirt and aimed his cock right at my breasts. He came and lay back. I leaned over and glared at him.

"Say I'm better."

"Fuck off."

"Say it."

"No."

"I'll bite you."

"You can't live without me."

I growled as he said that and bit down hard on his neck. My back arched as he tugged my hair hard. I tugged on his hair as we rolled around on the ground. The broken glass dug into our bodies but we didn't notice. For each kiss we gave each other we returned with a violent outburst. His cock was inside my pussy. I felt how hard and hot he was.

I know I came twice. Each time I did he held my mouth shut. I bit down on his fingers and when he exploded his teeth dug so hard into my shoulder that he drew blood.

***

I had to wear a turtleneck for almost a week. The bite marks healed and the cuts on my body went away. I knew it wouldn't be the first time he left marks but I had done the same to him. He grumbled about having to wear a long sleeved shirt to work. I smirked. His back was covered in cuts from the glass and he had bite marks on his fingers. I knew he had to think up a good excuse in case anyone asked but I didn't care.

We'll stay together forever. No one else can put up with someone like us. We are like a tornado and a volcano. Separately we are dangerous and powerful, together we are lethal. So far no one has gotten hurt but us. I like it that way.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,427 Followers