Love Therapy

Story Info
The awakening of Holly's love life.
9.3k words
4.78
16.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have an office in one of those high-rise buildings down town with no name on the door, just a number. All of my clients come to me on a referral basis, so I don't need to have or do any advertising. And all of my clients are females. It is my job to put them at ease and teach them how to let the wild part of themselves come out and be free. I have many repeat customers, and usually I am booked up for months in advance.

I have a new client coming in today, and according to her file, she is 33 years old, widow, 5'11"tall, 123#, and an account executive with one of the banks here in town. She is scheduled for several appointments over the next few weeks. Ms Holly James was referred by her therapist and as usual is very apprehensive about these sessions. However, her need to totally relax, and regain control of the female side of her emotions, far out weighs that fear.

When she arrives, she is escorted into a well furnished room with an examination table standing in the middle with a richly colored orange silk clothe draping all the way to the floor. She is told to remove all her clothes and put them in the wardrobe closet, including all jewelry, and put on the robe that she will find in the closet. Then to be seated and Jim will be with her very soon.

As she waits, she looks around the room at some of the pictures, oil she thinks, and then to the doors on the other side of the room. The one that she had come in through and the one that is ajar, leading into a colorful bathroom. The chair that she is sitting in is a very comfortable stuffed chair with rather ornate arm rests and legs. All in all, very comfortable, she thinks to her self. Then the door opens and a very large man enters. He must be 6'4" and about 240#, she thinks, and not a wasted ounce on him.

"Afternoon Ms James, I'm Jim and I'll be helping you this afternoon," he says as he gently takes her hand. "If you'll just step up here and get on this table, lying face down we'll begin."

As he gently guided her to the table, she could feel his strength flow through her hand. He helped her out of her robe and then turned his back, while putting the robe on the chair, and allowed her to lie down and get comfortable. "Now Ms James, may I call you Holly?" he asks.

"Yes," she said.

"I want you to just relax and to listen to me and do everything that I tell you," I tell her as I warm up some oil in my hands. "It won't be necessary for you to say anything, just relax and enjoy all of the sensations that will be going through your body. Is there any place on your body that is in pain right now, because I wouldn't want to hurt you in any way?"

"No, no pain or sore spots," she says.

"I'm going to place a warm towel over you for a while to help you relax," I tell her. Then I move to her head and move her beautiful red hair up off of her shoulders. It is so long that the curls gently cascade down around her face reveling a very shapely neck. "I want you to use my fingers as a guide Holly and to just let the tension flow freely, and follow them out of your body. It's easy to do, but takes some practice, so today we will be teaching your body how to discharge your stress and pressure in a natural and easy way." I continue to speak softly as I start at the base of her head and gently stroke down her back with all of my fingers. I can feel how tight her muscles in her back are and begin to apply some pressure to each stroke. She slowly begins to respond by relaxing. I change to using my thumbs, stroking away from her back bone in both directions, first on the neck and then moving all the way down to her butt. After making several trips all the way down I then begin at the neck and stroke across her shoulder and down her arm, ever so slowly, all the way to the tips of her fingers while telling her, "Now just let all that tension flow down your arm with my fingers. That's it, just let it move down your arm and leave right out the ends of your fingers." As I hold the weight of her arm in one hand and stroke it with the other I can feel it begin to go limp and feel her pulse become slower and stronger.

When I had finished with both arms, I took two fingers and started at the neck and pulled down on both sides of her spine all the way to her butt. Then I began to loosen up her butt and then her legs, all the way down to her toes, telling her the same as I did with her arms. "Just let the tension flow through your legs and run out of the ends of your toes." Her thigh muscles were very tense and it took a while for them to relax. But she was soon lying there as limp as was possible and breathing very easily with a smooth pulse. "You just be still and enjoy the feeling and I'll be right back," I told her.

As she lies there, she can feel every little part of her body as she seems to tingle from the top of her head to the tip of her toes. She feels rejuvenated, maybe even reborn, physically that is, with what seemed like unlimited abilities. 'Now I know why Dr Hanson had recommended this man to me,' she thought. 'I only wish I could take him home with me and keep him all to myself. His hands are simply wonderful, they have magic in them.'

"OK Holly," I tell her, "It is time to do the other side, so gently roll over onto your back."

"It is hard to move right now," she says, "I feel too damn good right where I am," she giggles.

I move to her head and help her get her hair from under her shoulders, and then gently pull her head to ease her neck a bit. "Now close your eyes and begin to relax again," I tell her as I begin to stroke up from her nose across her forehead and into her hair. Gradually increasing the pressure with each stroke and going to more of my hand until the palm of my hand is resting on her forehead with pressure. "mummmmmm, now that feels good," she says softly.

Then I move to her shoulders and stroke from the neck across and down her arm, slowly pulling and squeezing it all the way to the very tips of her fingers.

After both arms are laid next to her in a totally relaxed state, I begin on her legs, moving from her tight and firm tummy all the way down to her toes. It is easy to see the muscles begin to relax with each stroke. Even her skin begins to become softer in appearance and touch. Her feet start to turn outward as the muscles relax.

"I'm going to let you enjoy this feeling for a while," I tell her, "are you warm enough?"

"Oh yes, this is very very comforting," she says quietly. After several minutes, "I want you to tell me what you feel like right now," I instruct her.

"Oh, everything," she says not opening her eyes. "Simply everything. The soft movement of the air across my body, the movement of my skin as I breathe, and even the beat of my heart with the flow of my blood through my body. Just ..... everything."

"I know that this is all new to you, but now we are going to add some more sensations to that list. Just one at a time and see what you think about them," I told her. "Now I'm going to put some oil on your breasts, just a bit at a time, so don't be surprised." I gently put some oil in the palm of my hand and touched just the very tip of her firm nipple. This brought a slight gasp from her, so then I began to let the nipple draw circles in my palm. It slowly grew harder and she began to moan very softly. Then it was time for the other one to get some of the same treatment, which resulted in another long slow moan. "Do you feel the erotic electricity going through your body?" I ask her.

"Oh yes I do," she murmured, "and it feels so very good too."

"Good, now I want you to stay relaxed as you can and let your body respond to these sensations," I instructed. Then I dipped my finger into the warm oil and drew circles around her nipples, with each circle having more pressure.

"Oh geeeeze, do you know what that is doing to me?" she asks.

"Yes I do," I tell her. As I move to the other nipple with the same results. "Now keep your eyes closed and feel every touch that I make on your body as it happens and enjoy the way it makes you feel." Then I move up to her head and reach down and cup her breasts in my hands and gently raise them and then let them gently slip out of my hands with the nipples gently rubbing across my fingers like the strings of a violin. This brought out a deep moan that sounded like it came from her toes. Her back seemed to arch a bit also this time. "Just relax and enjoy," I whisper to her.

After repeating this several time and then moving to her side, I begin to draw the figure eight around both breasts, over one and under the other and around and around. Making note that her breathing had changed now and was a bit heavier with an increase in her pulse as well.

I began to smell her sweet female aroma and noticed that she was beginning to be aroused I placed my thumbs at the bottom of her cleavage and stretched my hand in both directions just under her breasts and applying pressure drew them down to her knees. She gave out with a deep guttural moan as my thumbs moved so very near her wet pussy. Then with an oily finger, I drew a line down to her belly button and around it several times and then slipped into it for a second. She was breathing faster now. Then I ever so gently brushed my finger over her pubic hairs, causing another slight moan. Then I drew a line from her hip bone to her pussy and then the other side. Then from the knee up the inside of her thigh to her pubic hair, and then the other side, as her breathing increased again.

"There that wasn't so bad now was it," I asked her. "Your next session will start off the same way but we will begin to show you other kinds of feelings and how to enjoy them as well. You can get dressed now or take a shower to remove the oil if you wish. Thank you for being such an attentive subject and be well until the next time Holly."

Holly lay there a bit surprised that it was all over. But enjoying the great feelings that were running through her whole body, making her feel like a new woman. Albeit a bit frustrating, it still felt good. She remained on the table without moving for a few minutes just enjoying all the reborn feelings that she had been made aware of again.

When she tried to move to a sitting position, she found that her muscles were so relaxed that she had to consciously move each muscle in order to move. The feeling was marvelous, and took a little longer that she was used to.

She did decide to take a shower before getting dressed, and disappeared into the bath room. While she was bathing, her panties and bra were removed from the closet and a note was placed on the closet door. When she had dried off and was standing in front of the closet, she read the note;

Ms James, we have taken your underwear because we want you to go home without them so you can enjoy all the new sensations you have just found all the way home. Feel the air as it moves across your body, the touch of other people as you move through a crowed room, enjoy each thing that touches you, air, rain, sun, people, your clothes, all of the things that we take for granted each day. Begin to enjoy a new kind of life, a more liberated live that only you will be aware of.

Enjoy!

Now this might be a little different going home, she thought. The dress that she wore to work today fit rather snug to the body and would reveal the fact that she was totally naked underneath. This was totally out of character for Holly, especially to act this way around the office. It made her a bit apprehensive about even leaving this office. 'But you don't get anyplace in this world by sticking your head in the sand every time you get nervous about something,' she thought. She finished dressing and stepped out of the room to be greeted by the same young lady she had met earlier.

"This is for you," the girl explained. "It is your underwear, and we want you to put this package someplace so that you will see it before you leave the house each day."

"Are you telling me that I am not supposed to wear underwear any more at all?" Holly asks.

"Oh no. It is to help you remember to use your whole body to enjoy all the sensations around you, and to be carefree and relax throughout the day," She explained.

Holly tucked the shiny silver package under her arm and left the office to go home. As she walked down the hall to the elevator, she was very aware of the feeling between her legs, and her nipples moving gently within her dress. When she entered the elevator, every thing or body that she touched registered another sensation for her to enjoy. She felt like she was naked in front of all these people, even though she had a dress and an overcoat on. The air seemed to drift all around under her dress, between her legs, across her feet, giving her a slight warm feeling. She wasn't sure, but thought that maybe she was blushing just a bit. 'This is going to be very interesting,' she thought to herself. She had also sensed that she was getting wet between her legs as she walked toward her car. It was causing her to walk a little different, shorter strides and she noticed that her butt was wiggling a bit too much. But her attempts to correct this didn't last very long. And there seemed to be many more eyes looking at her as she found her car and slid into the seat and closed the door.

As soon as she got home she stripped and began to stroke her aching pussy, bring it to a climax very quickly. It was one of the strongest climaxes she had had in many years, and therefore it took her several minutes to regain any control of her self. All evening she had little moments that a new sensation, or long forgotten sensation, would surprise her and make her stop for a brief moment to enjoy all over again. Over the next week, Holly began to look forward to her next appointment. The chance to feel those soft but firm hands of Jim touching her body all over and waking her up again to the world around her. She found it amazing that even though it had made her much more conscious of her own feelings, it hadn't affected her work or life a great deal.

Her next visit with Jim was the same as before, except that when she had showered she found that the only thing left for her to wear home was her raincoat, a pair of thigh high stockings, heels, and her umbrella. She had never even left her apartment for the mail dress like that. She was instantly apprehensive, causing her to fidget and fumble with her stockings and shoes as she got dressed, (if you can call it that). Another package was waiting for her as she left the office to go home.

'I'm damn sure not going to stop for drinks dressed like this,' she thought to herself. On her way home her coat didn't want to stay on her lap, it kept slipping open and exposing her thighs all the way up to above he stockings. She finally resolved that nobody could see her in her car, so she let it fall where it may. That was what she thought until she pulled up next to a delivery truck and saw the driver looking at her legs. He winked politely and blew her a kiss as the light changed and they went their separate ways. Her with a slight blush and him with a smile on his face. However she left the coat open and finished her trip home.

This time when she got home, she waited until she got into her bedroom before reaching down between her legs for relief. It didn't take long for her to have another massive orgasm and lay panting on the bed reveling in the fantastic feelings that ran rampant though her body. Two hours later she awoke in the same position that she had dosed off in. She instantly became aware of the air in the room drifting across her body, and every little sensation around her body. This was totally knew to her, and caused her to be still and enjoy every single sensation anew, like for the first time. Oh yes, she had had them before, but never paid any attention to them before, and this was invigoration to say the least. This just added to her orgasm and her feeling of personal freedom that she had just recently been introduced to by Jim. It was easy for her to remember each and every thing that Jim had done to her in order to get her senses to wake up and for her to feel them again with renewed enthusiasm.

The next day when she woke up, she spent a little extra time in bed, feeling how the sheets caressed her naked body. How the sunshine felt as it beamed through the window and across her bed, warming her legs and tummy. The renewed feeling that her body was experiencing due to a calm night of uninterrupted rest. And then she began to remember her dream, 'oh yes the sweet dream,' she thought.

All of a sudden she remembered that the girls would be coming over to pick her up for a day of shopping and then lunch or dinner, which ever they had time for. She got up, had a quick bite, some coffee, a quick shower, and was dressing when the girls buzzed at the front door.

"Mornin sleepy head," said Sue, "you're not even dressed yet. Must have been a big night last night to slow you down Holly."

"You mean she isn't even ready yet?" asked Mary, as she came in. "Ok, what's his name girl?"

"His name is Jim," she shouted from the bedroom as she got dressed.

"Is that the one from the savings department that has all those muscles?" giggled Mary.

"It can't be James C. Morrison, the district manager for the whole state," says Sue, "is it?"

"I'm not going to kiss and tell," laughs Holly. "Ok, ready to go girls."

"That was quick," comments Mary.

"It's a lot easier if you don't have to put on any underwear," states Holly.

"Sue, aren't we going shopping?" asked Mary.

"Yes, but maybe we are a little confused about what we are going shopping for," laughed Sue.

"Easy now, this is all part of something new that I am trying," explains Holly. "It is something that my therapist is having me try."

"Does he own a XXX video store too," laughed Mary.

"He doesn't need one girls," she adds, "not the way he makes you feel in just one short hour."

"Tell me more," demands Sue.

"Let's get going, and I'll explain on the way to the mall," says Holly. "This is going to be a lot of fun girls."

Holly tried to describe all that went on during her visits with Jim, but finally just said that they would have to experience it to appreciate it properly. "It is really exhilarating the way he makes you feel," she explains, "and what he makes you feel for yourself after you leave is just ....... well, wonderful." There was a silence in the car as they pulled into the mall.

The next week was very interesting for Holly, on a personal level, but went along without any problems, except that Holly was thinking about her next visit to Jim's office when she had a free moment or two. Then Friday at noon, she told her secretary to take the afternoon off and have a good weekend, as she left the office herself.

This visit to Jim's office was the same as the others, until just before he left the room, "Now Holly I have a chore for you to do for the next week," he told her, "I want you to carry this little 'silver bullet' with you all week, every minute of the week. I will install it for you before you leave, and there will be some instructions for you when you have finished your shower. Now you just relax and I'll just gently slip this into your pussy," said Jim without emotion. "There, that didn't take long at all did it?" And with that done he left the room.

'He doesn't mince his words or waste any time does he' thought Holly as she got up to take her shower. She noticed that she could definitely feel that little 'bullet' up inside her as she walked into the bathroom, but it wasn't uncomfortable or unpleasant in any way. All through her shower she wondered what this exercise was supposed to prove, walking around 24/7 with a little silver bullet inside of her. As she began to dress, without undies again, she was shocked to feel the bullet begin to vibrate softly. 'Oh, now this is going to be interesting' she thought to herself. 'I can just see me in a meeting with the boss and have this thing go off,' was the second thought that crossed her mind. She finished dressing, and left the room, again meeting the young lady on the way out.