Love Those Traffic Jams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The expression on my face and soft whimpers guided him. Each time he delicately grazed the tip of my clit with his skilled fingers I let out a growl. My breathing became short and quick and all muscles below my belly button tighten at his touch. The buildup began like a scream that starts off soft and low. Just as I thought I could take no more, my clit exploded with sensation, causing my nails to claw into David’s legs.

His caresses sent me over the edge as his other hand moved from my stomach to my swollen breasts. His hands seemed everywhere, touching everything exposed. I collapsed onto his body, surrendering, while his fingers continued their relentless love making to my clit. I spread my legs wide as my clit demanded, “Don’t stop. No, don’t stop that wonderful thing you’re doing to me. I think I can arrange for a week—no, let’s make it a month—off!”

I lay against him moaning softly. My orgasm lingered, deliciously prolonged by the warm water washing over my body.

“Jennifer, I want to kiss you,” I heard him whisper.

He got up and sat on the ledge of the hot tub dangling his legs in the water. Reaching down for me, his spectacular arms lifted me up and turned me around so I was sitting on his lap. With his hardness nuzzled between my legs I felt light headed imagining that beautiful, throbbing cock slipping inside me. I was so wet at this point that it would have slid in with the slightest movement by either of us.

We were now face-to-face. My legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms held tightly onto his neck as he pulled me to him.

There was nothing gentle about this kiss. It was eager, hungry; almost desperate. Our mouths were open wide and our lips searched frantically; insatiably wanting more. His tongue plunged deep. I moaned as his hands went to the back of my head tugging my hair through his fingers. Then the kiss turned to a slow, erotic dance of our tongues while he held my face in his hands. That’s when I think I melted. His tongue dove deep into my mouth and his breath became mine. The kiss left me breathless.

David’s mouth moved down my neck and attacked my nipples. My back arched and my head fell back. His tongue flicked gently but firmly, teasing them until they were hard and engorged. His mouth sucked and licked my breasts savouring them like you would a mouth full of creamy ice cream, biting at the cherries.

Between mouthfuls I could hear him almost talking to himself, “Ohmygawd Jennifer, they are so gorgeous; so supple and erect.” I’ve been told that my dark pink nipples are delicious looking and I was glad he seemed to think so too.

I unconsciously started rocking back and forth, amazed at how wet I was. My nipples brushed against his chest as I hung on tightly to his neck. Each time the tip of his cock slid up and touched my clit I trembled and faintly groaned—the head felt so soft and thick.

I was ready to cum again and wanted to feel him penetrate me. I lifted my body slightly and wiggled my hips so that just the tip slipped in. Another gentle twist and we both gasped as his huge cock slid halfway inside my begging pussy. My muscles instinctively squeezed, wanting desperately to have him fill me completely. His hands moved under my cheeks and lifted me up so he could set the rhythm.Legato—a pace of sensuality that is the highest state of arousal for me.

I cried out as his cock slid in all the way. He gently fucked me, sensually fucked me, with each thrust being experienced like it was the first, inch-by-inch, over and over again.

I opened my eyes so that I could watch his face. He was staring at me, looking right through me—to my soul. There was so much tenderness and desire in his eyes. The inhale of breath, smooth skin-on-skin, and those deep brown eyes—there was nothing else in the world that mattered at that moment—forever.

David’s expression changed. His eyes closed and his face scrunched up as if in pain. Our slow grinding motion made my pussy scream out at his throbbing cock, “More! deeper, ohgawd, squeeze, so thick, too deep, exploding!” His cock was now huge. Each push caused me to gasp with pleasure and pain as it slid deep inside me. The walls of my pussy collapsed around his cock, feeling the curvature and thickness with each thrust.

Then the love making changed. It turned to hard, primal fucking as my body slammed down onto his. A long, deep growl came from him just before he cried out, “Cum with me. Jennifer, cum with me!” His cock jerked as my hips continued to rise and fall. I could feel his body react to the intensity—to the release—while my pussy clenched tightly with every upward movement. His fingers dug deep into my firm cheeks while he still held me.

There is nothing more passionate than cuming together—experiencing each other’s climax while being overcome by your own. I exploded again as my clit slid up and down against his hard stomach, my pussy spasming around his cock. This one was different; long and slow. Ohgawd, it just didn’t end.

David whispered, “Hang on tight baby,” as he eased us back into the hot tub.

The Time Keeper froze us in time. There was just his cock, deep inside me and the sound of the water moving as I continued to rock gently, grinding his cock deep, so deep inside me; refusing to allow this sensual moment to end.

I finally collapsed onto his chest, trembling while our heartbeats pounded, threatening to burst through our skin. His arms wrapped around me, making me feel safe and content beyond anything I had ever felt before. His lips found mine. Pushing his tongue into my mouth, its movement was lazy, unhurried and sensuous. Everything else that needed to be said was understood through our soft, gentle kisses.

We lay there, under the stars in the warm water, listening to one another breathe. Unable to stop touching, licking, and kissing, we were lost in each other’s scent and taste. Our bodies were still on fire.

“Ummm. Eric? Eric who?” I laughed when I realized I had said that out loud.

12