Love Thy Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Aruna finds sexual salvation.
6.3k words
3.93
46.1k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
493 Followers

This is the fourth chapter of the serial. It is best read chapter-wise to follow the characters and events. This is a work of fiction and any resemblance to any persons living or dead or any events is pure coincidence. All characters are over 18 years of age

*****

Let me take you back to Aruna.

While Sekhar's sister and mother came to his rescue and started taking 'good care' of his physical and emotional needs, with Aruna things were different.

Once they separated, Aruna immersed herself totally in her professional work. At the office, she started putting in long hours and some fast and smart work. This, coupled with her technical competence, ensured that her work was completed ahead of schedule while meeting all the quality norms. She quickly made a name for herself.

There was only one problem. She hardly got on well with anyone. She was not a good team player but a loner. In IT sector, most companies work through teams. Aruna's bitchiness and arrogance and her tendency to dominate were a big problem for her peers and bosses. She was often shifted from team to team as her bosses were loathe to letting her go.

At home, her parents worried about her future. All communications between Sekhar and Aruna, and also between their families, broke down totally. And no one in their family or friend circles volunteered to mediate or help. The prospects of a divorce were looming large. As Aruna spent more and more time at work, her parents got more and more worried.

At the office, the top management finally came to the conclusion that Aruna was not suitable for team work. They posted her as a special assistant to the Director (Client Services) - forty three year old Gopal Krishna, known to everyone by his short name Gopi. Brilliant computer engineer who excelled in problem solving & trouble shooting; Gopi was also known for his eccentricities.

It was indeed a promotion in terms of pay and perks and Aruna looked at it as a new challenge. She was thrilled by the prospect of interaction with several big clients and also possible assignments abroad. Her parents were happy that she was at least doing well in her professional life.

After she reported to Gopi, he asked her to carefully go through all the customer complaints of the past six months, carry out a detailed analysis and make a report giving her recommendations for improvement. He asked her to submit the report on Friday morning, three days away.

Aruna worked hard, day and night, and had the report ready on her Boss's desk by Thursday morning; twenty four hours ahead. So, when her boss called her on the intercom to come down to his cabin, she went expecting high praise.

"What is the problem with you? Can't you understand simple English? Do you not know what day of the week is today?" He was harsh and scowling.

"I worked hard to complete it and submit it ahead of time." She sounded angry, even to herself.

"Respect!! I am your senior and your boss. You would address me 'sir'. I don't give a crap about all that first name BS of HR, Okay?" He was loud, rude and angry.

"I am sorry, Sir," she mumbled.

"You thought you would impress me by submitting your crap report ahead of time?" He was mocking her now.

Aruna felt as if she were slapped. This was the first time that someone at the office treated her so badly. Her face flushed and tears flooded her eyes with rage. She wanted to shout back. But she knew he was big shot, a Director. He can kick her out in a jiffy and the last thing she wanted now was to lose her job.

So, she kept her head bowed down and silent.

"Okay! I will let go this time. Make sure that from now on, you follow my instructions precisely. You can impress me only by doing that. Is that clear?" He sounded ominous.

She kept mum and nodded her head slightly.

"I asked you a question. I want to hear the answer. Are you dumb, girl? "He thundered.

It was like a whiplash for her! Usage of that word 'girl' so derisively to address her exactly like her Uncle!! It took her a few seconds to react.

"Yes Sir! It is clear to me. I will follow your instructions meticulously." She answered in a clear, soft and submissive tone.

"Okay! Go now."

When she returned to her cabin, it took her a few minutes to recover her poise. Her first reaction was to curse her luck for ending up with this dinosaur at the office. God! How he hurt her and treated her like dirt! Called her report a crap report without even glancing at it! He is a fucking idiot that is what he is, she thought! A typical prehistoric MCP!

But, wait a second! When he addressed her 'girl' in that derisive way, he reminded her of her Uncle. For a few seconds there, she felt the pain and the thrill. It was almost like being with uncle! Come to think of it, even physically, Gopi was a lot like her uncle. Tall, well built, dominating personality, very aggressive! Her anger died down quickly.

An hour later, he summoned her to his cabin again. She was shit scared. She thought he would pick a lot of holes in her report, make some more derogatory remarks and trash her report.

She walked in apprehensively.

"Sit down Aruna." His voice was gentle.

She sat down, still on her guard.

"You have done a fair job and your report is well written."

"Thank you, sir," she said in a clear, elated tone.

"There are a couple of areas where you could have done better." He went on to explain the areas and how she could have done better.

Aruna was impressed! Her boss was right! She should have thought of those things too!

"Keep doing such good work and we will get along fine. Okay girl?"

There again!! That same form of addressing - 'girl'!

But now, she blushed as she said, "Yes, Sir!"

At the end of her first encounter with her boss, Aruna experienced both pain and pleasure...after a long time!!

Over the next month, Aruna immersed herself totally in work. Her work life was like a Roller Coaster ride; thanks to her highly unpredictable Boss! She was down in dumps & up flying high...all in a day's work. The highlight of the month was the 'Big Party'.

One of their top customers from USA had visited them. The visitors comprised of three very senior executives. During their three day visit, there were some meetings which her Boss attended. Aruna was both scared and pleased when her boss asked her to accompany him to those meetings. She was one of the very few juniors who were asked to attend those meetings. This pleased her a great deal.

On the last day of the visit, her company hosted a dinner for the visiting VIPs at a 5-star hotel. That afternoon, Gopi called her to his cabin and asked her to attend the dinner. Aruna was really thrilled.

"These are foreigners and they love to see things Indian. Dress yourself well in a sari and blouse, girl, okay?" It was more a command than a request.

"Yes Sir." Aruna wondered how she was going to manage. She called her mom on phone and sought her help.

The dinner that evening went off well. The visitors had signed a big deal with Aruna's company earlier and everyone was happy. Aruna dressed well in a light pink embroidered sari with a lovely matching blouse. She wore her sari low revealing her beautifully round navel and accentuating her slim waist and tight butt.

All had a drink too many and there was a bit of tongue loosening. Gopi was in an expansive mood and spoke well of Aruna in the presence of the other Directors.

It was almost midnight by the time the party was over and Gopi offered to drop off Aruna which she gladly accepted. They sat in the comfortable back seat of his luxury car and Aruna gave the driver directions to her place.

"It was a good party. I am glad it went off well. Did you like it, girl?" Gopi did sound satisfied.

"Yes Sir. I am very happy and thank you, sir." She replied sincerely.

"It is okay girl. You will go places." As he said that he just patted her on her thigh.

It was a simple, harmless gesture.

But two things made it special for Aruna. It was their first physical contact and his big hand patting her thigh sent a shiver through her.

But, what was more important and significant - the hand stayed there. Yes! His big palm stayed on her warm thigh and didn't leave it. Aruna was very much aware of this and she literally held her breath waiting for the next move.

His big palm just gripped her warm, smooth young thigh! Gripped it! His fingers dug into its softness! It hurt her and she winced but didn't make any sound for fear of attracting the driver's attention. Next minute, he let her go.

During the next one week memories of that party and that car ride back home lingered on in her mind. It was also during the week that Aruna made efforts, discretely, and gleaned some information about her boss.

Gopi was 44 year old and a highly qualified computer professional; excelling in both hardware and software. He was married to Lalitha, a good looking, well educated and socialite woman. Being the only daughter of her wealthy parents, Lalitha was rich in her own right. She was a well known socialite spending her time equally on arts and charities.

They have a 14 year old son. Aruna had also heard on the grapevine that Gopi and his wife drifted apart in the last few years and all was not well with their marriage. She also heard that Lalitha had put her foot down firmly against a separation and they agreed to carry on the pretense of a happy marriage.

When she came to know these details Aruna felt sad for her boss. Despite all his macho image and bravado, he too was suffering from a failed marriage like her! Aruna empathized with him. She wondered if her boss knew about her own plight. Probably not! She was too small a fry in his universe!

A few days later Gopi called her to his cabin.

"Have you heard of GAC?" He barked at her.

She had only heard the name vaguely and said so.

"They are a big, California based company. Read up everything you can about them. We are going there next week. We will be away for a month or so. Get in touch with HR & Admin for the logistics." He dismissed her with a wave of his hand.

It only sank in when Aruna returned to her desk.

She was going abroad! She was going to the US of A!! She was being sent there by her company! Wait a minute! What were her Boss's exact words!!

"We are going there next week."

That's it. Her Boss and she were going to USA together and for a month!

Aruna was both scared and elated. Here was her big chance to grow professionally. But, for a month, she has to survive her unpredictable boss and his eccentricities. First thing first! Aruna rushed to the HR department for the logistics.

At home her parents were happy for her. Here was something to celebrate and take her mind away from her failed marriage!

Ten days later, Gopi and Aruna landed at the SFO airport. To Aruna everything about America was amazing. She fell in love with the beautiful & famous Golden Gate bridge and the breath taking view of the Bay from there.

Her company owned a nice 4 bedroom house a few miles north of the Golden gate. This was used by the company executives whenever they visited the Bay area. A Mexican family took care of the weekly cleaning and maintenance of the house.

Gopi was familiar with the place and surroundings, having visited many times earlier. When they arrived there on a Sunday morning they were glad to see that everything was cleaned up and spic and span. The fridge was stocked with milk, yogurt, eggs, butter, jams & jellies etc. In the pantry they found four different varieties of cereals and fresh breads - white and brown and other assorted items.

The caretaker had left a note saying that they were the only guests and indicated which bedrooms were made ready for them. Their bed rooms were on the first floor and adjacent to each other. Gopi took the slightly bigger room and Aruna the adjacent one. They went down, had a quick breakfast of eggs, toast and cereal. They were both tired after the long journey.

"Let us catch up with a few hours sleep and wake up by lunch time." Gopi said and they went to their respective rooms.

The first week in USA literally left Aruna breathless. The work at the client's place was very challenging. Her respect for her boss had gone up by several notches after seeing him in action. His analytical and problem solving skills were amazing and Aruna simply marveled at him. She worked hard and for long hours at whatever she was asked to do by her boss.

Finally It was Friday evening & they returned home.

"Get ready, girl. We will go out and you can see a bit of 'Frisco." His words were music to her ears.

Gopi drove his company's Lexus with ease and took her around on a drive. Aruna had her first look at the big city by night. After an hour's driving around, they went to a cozy Indian restaurant. They had sumptuous north Indian dinner and ate it with red wine. Aruna was literally famished and so ate and drank a little more than her normal quota.

After dinner they walked around for a while enjoying the sights of the big city. Finally, they returned to their home around midnight.

They sat down in the living room; Gopi on the big couch and Aruna on an easy chair.

"It is time for a nightcap. There is a bottle of Remy Martin cognac in the pantry. Go and get it girl." He sounded quite mellowed.

Aruna went and brought the cognac and two small glasses. Gopi poured their drinks. Aruna was already a little tipsy but she didn't want to displease her boss.

As they sipped the tasty cognac, Gopi asked," Are you happy, girl?"

"Yes sir. I am very happy. Thank you. "She replied sincerely.

"Come and sit here. I can't hear you clearly from there." He patted the space on the couch next to him.

Aruna went there and sat next to him.

He looked at her and she felt his eyes darting over her body; from head to toe. She felt his eyes disrobing her and examining her critically.

"You are a okay girl. But you can be better, you know that?" He asked her.

"Yes Sir. I can and I will improve further." She hoped her answer was the correct one.

He looked a little distracted. Suddenly he said, "You are okay except for the tits. You have no tits, girl." He sounded more sad than angry.

Aruna felt as if she was slapped and slapped very hard!!

OMG!! She thought he was talking about her work and he was actually talking about her body!!

"Yes. I would have loved bigger tits but no problem. You have a very tight looking ass with small cheeks that is quite appealing to me. I might fancy that, girl!"

Aruna was aghast and turned crimson red. She thought her primitive uncle was an exception. But now, her big boss was also talking to her as if she were a street side slut!! Anger coursed through her. Next second, she cautioned herself. What is the big deal! Let him talk rough a bit. He was after all her boss and in total control. She was at his mercy and better not displease him!

So, she kept mum and didn't say anything.

That was a mistake because he took that as an assent. He got off the couch and pulled her up along with him to a standing position. Grabbing her T shirt he pulled it off over her head roughly. Before Aruna could react, his hands went to her jeans, undid the button and unzipped it.

"Nooooo..." Aruna was really upset with the rough behavior of her boss and screamed out loud in anger.

Gopi slapped her hard on her left cheek! It was a stinging slap that hurt like hell. She just couldn't believe it! Her high tech boss behaving like a goonda (a ruffian) and molesting her in the company guest house in California!! This can't be happening!

Scared, Aruna tried to run away from him. That was another mistake because her jeans were now half way down her legs and she tripped and fell flat on the carpeted floor. She was stunned. Next second, she felt him pulling off her jeans. She was clad now only in her black panties and black bra.

"Come on Baby! You want it badly! Don't make it hard for yourself. I know you are separated from your hubby. Your cunt must be really hungry." His grin was hideous.

As if to compensate for the rough handling so far, he gently lifted her off the floor and laid her on the couch. He sat next to her prostrate form and gently ran his hands over her tear streaked face, her reddened cheek. He took a facial tissue and wiped her face gently, cleaning off the tears. His hands were now very gentle.

He bent down and brought his own face close to her mouth.

"My poor baby," he mumbled and then brought his mouth down on hers.

As Gopi kissed her, Aruna drifted into a highly confused state. She was so angry, upset and hurt with his initial beastly behavior that caused her immense pain. But the last few minutes were ecstatic! His hands caressing her face so gently and then this kiss!

Yes! This kiss of his was just unbelievable!!

No one ever kissed her so well. His lips actually munched her lips and his rough tongue had a long reach. It went to the sensitive, unexplored corners of her mouth and the tip made a few quick passes at the soft entrance to her throat. Those passes sent shivers down her spine. She wasn't even sure if he was kissing her now or stopped. Her eyes were closed!

His fingers were so deft that she didn't even realize that her bra and panties were pulled off. Next minute, he held her by her slim waist, lifted her off the couch on to his shoulder and carried her upstairs to his room effortlessly. Once there, he gently deposited her on his bed and sat next to her.

His hands ran all over her young body, getting the feel of her skin, her flesh, her fat, her contours and curves. His movements were truly exploratory and the magical touch of his strong, long and shapely fingers soothed her like a balm. She forgot the earlier pain; it was only pleasure now.

She opened her eyes in time to see his right hand grab her small left tit in his palm and squeeze it. It was a gentle squeeze for him but his hands were hard and strong. Aruna winced with pain.

He looked at her face and asked her softly, "Does it hurt, girl?"

"A little only," she replied.

Still looking at her, he took her tits in both hands and squeezed them both - hard.

"Noooooooooooooo..." Aruna howled with pain. Her boobs hurt like hell.

"That is better then." He laughed aloud.

Aruna whimpered and cried with pain and tears streamed down her cheeks.

She felt his hands leaving her tits. She relaxed a bit as the pain started reducing.

Gopi's fingers now reached for her small coral pink nipples and tenderly caressed them. They responded to his deft ministrations and hardened. They also lengthened. Gopi rolled each nipple gently between his thumb and forefinger. She loved the gentle tease.

Next second, he struck! He pinched her nipples hard and pulled them away from her chest- both nipples in one go!!

Aruna cried out loud with pain. Her tits, particularly her nipples were on fire. It was a searing pain and she was now weeping when he let them go.

As she cried, he did something unexpected. He got off the bed and quickly removed his pant and shirt. Through her tear filled eyes she saw his broad hairy chest and torso, his muscular thighs. He was wearing blue colored jockey underwear that had a big bulge in front.

With a shock, Aruna realized that she stopped crying. Instead, she was looking at his almost naked and hairy body with fascination.

Gopi moved closer to the bed and pulled up the naked girl into a sitting position. He pulled off his underwear revealing his semi hard cock. It was dark brown in color with a big pink helmet. As Aruna looked at it, she felt shivers running down her spine - the shivers were caused more by fear than by pleasure.

She was scared because of the girth of his cock. Though it was not longer than the average cock, it was unusually thick. Much thicker than her uncle's which was the benchmark for her. He held her head from behind loosely in his left hand, while he held his cock in his right hand and rubbed it gently all over her face.

touchmate
touchmate
493 Followers
12