Love Thy Haitian Queen

Story Info
Haitian MILF seduces Antiguan stud in Ottawa.
1.6k words
6.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Emmanuelle "Emma" Durocher is the kind of woman that most women don't get along with. A five-foot-eleven, curvy and bodacious dame of a certain age, this short-haired, chocolate-skinned diva has been told more times than the law should allow how fine she is. At the Auditors Division of Canada Revenue Agency, where Emmanuelle happens to work, she's a diva's diva and while most of the women at the office despise her, she has the men by the balls.

With the ink barely dry on her divorce papers from her beleaguered African American ex-husband Patrick Stephens, and their son Marty entering his second year at Carleton University, Emmanuelle is on the threshold of something new. Indeed, the Haitian-born temptress is ready to take the Canadian Capital by storm. To put it mildly, the City of Ottawa won't know what hit it as Emmanuelle, newly freed from the confines of decades-long matrimony, is determined not only to enjoy her freedom but also make up for lost time.

In this world, and probably other worlds, women are bound by rules which most men don't even think of. For example, it's perfectly okay for a man of forty to have a girlfriend or wife who happens to be in her twenties. From male celebrities in Hollywood to random guys walking down the street with their younger female lovers, this is considered perfectly acceptable, socially speaking. As far as Emmanuelle is concerned, this double standard has got to go...

Emmanuelle has always found younger men to be quite appealing, and she likes their energy and creativity. Older men with their physical limitations and closemindedness never appealed to her. That's why, now that she's divorced, Emmanuelle has become a panther. What's a panther? The Black equivalent of a cougar. That Black woman of a certain age who likes younger Black men and doesn't give a damn what proper society thinks of her romantic choices...

"Hmm, that's why I like younger Black men, you're so full of energy," Emmanuelle said to her latest overnight guest, a twentysomething University of Ottawa grad student by the name of Sebastien Percival. The six-foot-tall, dark-skinned young man, originally from the island of Antigua, nodded at the curvy, sinfully sexy, forty-something Black woman who lay naked next to him, still aglow from an hour long session of freaky sex.

"Thank you ma'am," Sebastien replied, and Emmanuelle took his handsome face in her hands, then kissed him. When Emmanuelle spotted Sebastien walking around the Rideau Shopping Center in downtown Ottawa, she thought he'd be a good roll in the hay. Six feet two inches tall, beefy and handsome, with dark brown skin and those rugged Afro-Caribbean good looks, Sebastien appealed to Emmanuelle's tastes immensely. Hence why she gave him a taste of her...

"Ah, Sebastien, so handsome and polite, those Black girls at the University of Ottawa are so lucky to go to school with you," Emmanuelle whispered, running her hand all over his hairy chest. Sebastien grinned and shrugged, marveling at Emmanuelle's raw, casual sensuality. She reminded him of the ladies at the predominantly Black church which he once attended in the Sandy Hill area, except, unlike them, she wasn't off-limits...

"Emma, the Black girls at the University of Ottawa like to chase thugs and hustlers, either that or they chase white guys or other women," Sebastien replied with a sigh, and Emmanuelle fell silent, observing the frown on his handsome face. Looks like things haven't changed all that much, Emmanuelle thought. Two and a half decades ago, as an accounting student at the University of Montreal, Emmanuelle met her future husband Patrick Stephens.

In those days, Haitian women living in Canada either married Haitian men or white men, but Emmanuelle surprised everyone by dating and eventually marrying Patrick Stephens, a handsome Black man from the City of Atlanta, Georgia. The two of them definitely came different worlds, but for a while, they made it work. They got hitched, left the province of Quebec, and moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario. They had a son, Marty Stephens, and a nice townhouse in suburban Findlay's Creek. Of course, that was before the divorce...

"Sebastien, I know all about what it's like to give your all to someone not worth your time, I was married for over twenty years," Emmanuelle replied, and Sebastien nodded, as though he understood. Sebastien smiled at Emmanuelle, who rolled on top of him, pressing those dangerous curves against his muscular, masculine form. They resumed making love again. Just like that, all of his worries melted away like ice in the sun.

"Emma, my dear, I'm going to make you forget what's-his-face," Sebastien said confidently as he took Emmanuelle's big breasts in his hands, massaging them gently. Emma smiled as the younger man brought his lips to her areolas and sucked them slowly, savoring them. As she sighed happily, loving what Sebastien was doing to her, the brother moved downward, and spread her thick brown thighs wide open. Time to roll up his sleeves and get to work...

"Hey, handsome, if you can't eat it, you won't stick it, that's how I roll," Emma warned Sebastien as the Antiguan stud buried his handsome face between her legs. Sebastien nodded, and then wrapped his lips around Emma's clitoris, sucking on it greedily. At the same time, he slid two fingers into her wet, hairy pussy, and then added a third for good measure. Emma shuddered violently as Sebastien did his thing, and she closed her eyes, relaxing as the fun really began...

Sebastien inhaled Emma's unique womanly scent, and tasted her while exploring her pussy with his tongue and fingers. At first Emma was a bit tense, which was understandable since this was their first time together, but as Sebastien continued to pleasure her, the freaky Haitian mama relaxed and enjoyed. Sebastien licked, teased and probed her until she came, shaking the bed violently as she climaxed, and she was a wonder to behold...

Emma took a moment or two to recover from what Sebastien just did to her, and she looked at the younger man through moist eyes. In her day, younger men were just as passionate as Sebastien here, but they didn't know how to hit a lady's sweet spot with their tongue. Sebastien was a marked improvement, and Emma couldn't wait to show the brother what she could do...

"Now that's more like it," Sebastien said, smiling as Emma grabbed his dick and, without another word, she took him into her wet, eager mouth. Full lips wrapped themselves around his manhood and gripped him gently but tightly. A lot of the young women that Sebastien met at the University of Ottawa didn't know how to properly handle the D, as they say. Emma was evidently cut from a different cloth, as she sucked him like a vacuum cleaner, causing the stoic brother to feel weak in the knees...

"Handsome, you haven't felt anything yet," Emma paused to say, and Sebastien nodded as she resumed sucking him. Emma's firm hands gripped his balls and squeezed them gently, and Sebastien moaned. At the same time, Emma sucked his dick even harder, and it had the effect of working him over like an orange getting squeezed by a gentle, knowing gardener's hand. Sebastien warned Emma that he was about to cum and she kept on sucking and squeezing until he came, exploding in her mouth...

"Oh fuck," Sebastien cried out, and Emma amazed him by refusing to let up, indeed she kept sucking his dick even as a torrent of cum oozed out of him. Sebastien lay back on the bed, his jaw slack, sweat pearling on his brow. The brother was Antigua was temporarily stunned by what Emma had just done. The freaky Haitian mama had him right where she wanted him, and they both knew it...

Sebastien and Emma continued their sensual explorations as the evening rolled on, and they surprised each other in the lengths they went to in order to satisfy their cravings. Sebastien put Emma on all fours, spanked her big beautiful brown ass and then rolled a condom on his hard dick. While Sebastien got ready, Emma shook her big beautiful ass for him, and then turned around, smiling coyly while looking him up and down.

"Sebastien, I need you to dick this pussy down," Emma demanded, and Sebastien grinned, accepting her challenge. Gripping Emma's hip with one hand, Sebastien rubbed his hard dick against her pussy, then thrust into her. Emma let out a deep, passionate sigh as Sebastien penetrated her. His was the first dick she was trying in ages, and after twenty plus years of only being with her husband Patrick, Sebastien was a welcome intruder inside her pussy. Make yourself at home, Emma thought lustfully, grinding against Sebastien.

"Killer pussy you got there," Sebastien huffed as Emma kept grinding that big beautiful ass of hers against his groin. At the same time, Emma flexed her vaginal muscles, clamping them around Sebastien's dick, and the vice-like pressure on his member drove the Antiguan stud absolutely nuts. Sebastien felt a rush in his loins and knew that, for the second time that night, he was about to cum. Damn Emma and that killer pussy of hers...

As far as first time sensual encounters went, Sebastien Percival and Emmanuelle Durocher had no complaints with each other. When all was said and done, the two lovers lay side by side on the bed, their pleasurably sore bodies covered with sweat. Sebastien smiled at Emma, amazed by her beauty, sensuality and raw passion. The prim and proper professional woman whom he met at the Rideau Shopping Center mere days was a sexual cyclone, and he wanted some more of her. Just like that, they began again...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Flip Sides Deyrina and Shenore set a trap.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Cracking Coconut Ch. 01 First Day On The Job.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
X Centaurus Ch. 001 A centaur who grows and cum inflates monster/fantasy girls.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
F is Always Bigger A young man named Justin will learn...F is always bigger.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Little Miss Mindy Mindy: Voice like an angel, body of a short stacked devil.in Fetish
More Stories