Love Thy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
492 Followers

"No! He wouldn't want that. He would be in a rush to get home after dinner." Suma replied playfully.

'Why?" Radha asked innocently.

"It is our special night, my dear." Suma replied winking.

Radha understood and her face reddened.

"He won't let me sleep too much tomorrow night." Suma added deliberately.

Radha kept quiet and Suma changed the topic.

When she retired to bed that night Radha was in turmoil and she kept on thinking about the conversation Suma had with her. So, tomorrow is their special night! It can only mean one thing. Her mind conjured up exotic images of their coupling. She had only heard about love making that too vaguely from friends and cousins.

Now she knew for certain that they are going to make love tomorrow night. Would the window be open? Did she dare to go up the stairs and peep? She would have to take a big risk? What if she gets caught? She should plan it all well and make sure that she isn't caught!

True, the risks are there. But, look at the rewards! She would be able to watch Raj and Suma making glorious love! Wouldn't that be heavenly! She wouldn't get such an opportunity again to learn all about that glorious 'act'. What was that old adage they were taught in school? Yes! Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Having firmly made up her mind, Radha planned the logistics for the next hour or so, fully focused and concentrating on the task.

Next day, as Suma was leaving for school, Radha met her downstairs and wished her a very happy anniversary. Suma smiled and thanked her.

"He is planning a big night," she whispered again, conspiratorially and left.

Why did she repeat that, Radha wondered? It was as if Suma wanted her to know about it and enjoy it too. Radha was truly confused.

That night, her parents went to bed around 9-30 pm. Radha shut the door of her bedroom from inside. She was never disturbed by her parents in the night. From her bedroom, a door opened into the narrow pathway that ran around the house. A tall compound wall at the rear separated their house from the neighbor's.

At ten pm Radha opened the rear door quietly, slipped out and bolted it from outside. It made no sounds because she had carefully oiled it during the day. She crept up the stairs slowly. The first floor was dark. They had not returned yet. She went up the stairs to the terrace and sat down in the front right corner.

From her position, she could clearly watch the main gate. She waited patiently. It was another ten minutes before she heard the car drive up and saw it parked. Raj and Suma returned from the dinner. They came up the stairs quickly and then the staircase light went off.

Slowly she made her way to near the top of the staircase and settled down in the corner away from the steps. She patiently waited for the next fifteen minutes, giving them enough time to change and settle down for the night.

Looking at her watch she saw it was 10-30 pm. She made her move. Very quietly, she crept down the stairs, one at a time. She was relieved to see that the top window of the bedroom was open and the light was on. She selected a step and sat down very quietly. She peeped into the bedroom.

From her position, she couldn't see anything first. The beds were alongside the window and were not visible to her. She panicked. Then she saw the dresser mirror on the other side of the room and facing her. The mirror showed clearly the people on the bed.

The first thing she saw was two big beautiful breasts, slightly drooping with long and hard nipples. Suma was sitting on the bed. Raj's big hand cupped one breast, squeezing it like a mango. As she watched with growing excitement, his mouth came down on her other breast and started nibbling her long nipple.

Radha felt a jolt of current pass through her body. Her own nipples became hard even without touching. Her hand sought them and started massaging them.

In the bed, Raj left Suma's breast and kissed her full on the lips. Bringing his mouth close to her ear, he whispered, "She is watching now."

As if by a signal, they got up and walked to the middle of the room and hugged tightly. They were totally nude. As they kissed passionately, Radha saw Suma's big breasts squashed against his broad chest, his hands roving on her big, round buttocks and her slim hands on his tight ass.

Radha was in heavens. Her body lightened and she could feel the heat emanating between her thighs. Her virgin cunt was churning and agitated, as juices flowed in her. Her hand went under her nightie and gripped her damp panties and started massaging.

She felt feverish when she saw Raj's fully erect cock poking at Suma's big, golden thighs and her tummy. Suma's hand reached out and stroked it fondly, her thumb rubbing the helmet tenderly. Radha wished it were her hands doing that!

They moved back to the bed with Raj sitting on the bed now, his rigid, fully extended cock pointing to the roof and swaying a little. Radha was able to see this in the mirror. Now she saw Suma squatting in front of him on the floor and her hands gripping his cock. Oh, what was she planning to do, Radha thought excitedly.

Suma's left hand held Raj's cock at mid point and her right hand started a slow massage of the front end, starting with the tip. Her thumb rubbed the tip where a few drops of precum glistened. She pulled up her thumb, looked at it, put it into her mouth and sucked it. Radha drew in a quick breath.

Oh my god! She actually tastes that liquid, she thought! She was nauseated; she was intrigued! She never heard about this and was thunderstruck. She watched Suma's mouth come close to the head of his big cock and her tongue lick it. Raj's cock jumped, as if dancing. Suma's mouth clamped on the cock head and swallowed it.

Radha felt her body shiver with feverish chills. This has surpassed her wildest fantasy. As she watched, a few inches of his cock disappeared into Suma's mouth. Raj's hands held suma's head firmly and Radha heard sounds of sucking. Then Suma's head started bobbing up and down in a rhythm.

Radha's fingers also moved in rhythm; inside her tight virginal cunt. She saw Suma's big breasts swinging and squashing against his hairy thighs and her nipples swollen real big. After a couple of minutes, Raj pulled his wife away from his phallus, put his hands under her armpits and lifted her from the floor.

He laid her on the bed and Suma quickly opened her thighs wide. Radha saw Raj's big hand go between Suma's legs and grope her pussy. When she saw Suma's clean shaven pussy, Radha found it very attractive. It looked much bigger than hers and also prettier. She was sure that shaving off the hair would make her pussy look better too.

Raj's fingers opened her outer lips and Suma's inner lips glistened. He squatted over her on his knees positioned on either side of her thighs. Suma's hand held his big, brown, swaying cock and guided it into her wide open cunt. Radha watched the long cock slide into Suma's cunt all the way in and shuddered.

Radha was hit by a mammoth orgasm and covered her mouth with her hand to suppress her own whimpering.

She saw Raj's cock slide in and out of Suma's wet and squishy cunt making slurping sounds. She also saw Suma's ass rise in frenzy, counter thrusting. For the first time in her life, Radha truly understood the process of fucking. She found it absolutely fascinating and beautiful. She wanted them to go on forever.

But, after a few minutes, she saw Raj go deep in and stiffen. Next second he let out a big grunt as his body shook in spasms.

She heard Suma wail, "Aaaahhhhhaaa fuckkkkkkkkk" and go limp.

Suddenly, Radha was scared. They both lay limp, he on top of her and dead to the world. What happened? Are they Okay? Are they hurt? Her thoughts went wild.

Then they stirred. They kissed. He rolled over to the side and out came his lovely penis, now totally limp but still impressive. From Suma's cunt trickled down, in a thin line, their juices. He got off his wife and went to the bath room. Suma looked into the mirror and gave a big smile.

To Radha it appeared as if the smile was directed at the staircase; at her. Slowly, she slid down the stairs undetected and reached the sanctuary of her room. She fell on her bed; totally exhausted and spent.

Radha's life underwent a dramatic transformation from the next day. Firstly, she felt positive and energetic. She had witnessed with her own eyes the wonderful act of male -- female coupling. It was beautiful and dispelled all negative thoughts she had on the subject.

She realized the importance of taking good care of her body and appearance to have positive energy. First thing she did was to remove all her pubic hair. Her clean shaven pussy looked small, compact and cute. She also shaved off hair from her arm pits. After seeing Suma's hairless body, Radha was truly inspired.

It was a couple of days later that Suma and Radha met again, one evening, on the terrace. They chatted about things in general and a new dish that Suma tried to cook.

"You somehow look different now, Radha. You look more positive and radiant. Has something happened?" Suma sounded curious.

Radha blushed and said, "Oh, nothing,didi."

"Come on tell me. What is the secret?" Suma persisted.

Radha bowed her head down and kept quiet.

"Okay, don't tell me. But whatever it is, don't stop. It has done lot of good to you." Suma winked and Radha blushed again.

Later, Radha tried to analyze Suma's words. What did she mean by them? Is it possible that Suma knew about her peeping and is encouraging her to do so? It almost sounded that way. Then she recalled how Suma told her in advance about their plans for 'that night'. The more she thought about it, the more it appeared likely.

Suma was always affectionate to her and liked her. Radha knew that Suma sympathized with her plight. May be she wanted to share her happiness and pleasure this way; giving her a chance to see and enjoy what she had been missing all along. She would follow Suma's advice.

She would peep into their sex life whenever she could!

Thus she started watching them making love, frequently. Sometimes they would completely undress. Other times, it was in a semi naked state. Sometimes, they fucked fast and finished fast. Other times, they made slow, gentle love. Radha enjoyed all the sessions.

She was amazed to see him lick Suma's pussy once. Suma kept saying, "oh, good, eat me, please, eat my pussy." He kept 'eating' till she thrashed against his face in the throes of a big orgasm. Every time they fucked, Radha fucked herself with her fingers.

Radha was careful not to overdo it. She kept away for days together and made her voyeuristic trips upstairs as random as possible. Suma gave no clue that she knew about it but she always told Radha that she was looking more and more positive.

Raj and Suma talked about Radha frequently. They knew that she watched them making love, sometimes. They wondered whether her parents would ever get her married.

"I hope she finds a lover who will fuck her good. The poor girl must be starved." Suma said one day to her husband.

"There is hardly any chance of that happening. She never goes out and they have none visiting them." He replied.

"Well, someone should fancy the poor girl," she said looking at her husband.

They left it at that.

Next day Raj left home very early, telling Suma that he would be back by lunch time. He returned home late and had his lunch. Just as he finished his lunch, Radha came up with a small flask.

"What is it Radha?"

"It is Basundi ( a sweet dish). I have made it at home." She said softly.

"Good! Why don't you give me a small helping in a bowl?" He said casually.

She went to the kitchen with the flask and returned with a small bowl full.

"Why don't you eat too," he said, as he started enjoying the delicious sweet.

"I have eaten already. How is it?" She asked eagerly.

"As sweet as the person who made it, Radha," he said looking at her fondly.

Radha blushed deep red. She took the finished bowl and went back to the kitchen sink to wash it. She washed the bowl and returned it to the crockery shelf in the kitchen. When she returned to the dining table, Raj stood up.

"Radha, I have something for you. Come." He walked to the bedroom.

Her breathe quickening, she meekly followed him.

Once in the bedroom, his left hand reached out and rested on her right shoulder. With his right hand he gently lifted her chin and looked into her dark and innocent eyes. Bringing his face close to her, he gently brushed his lips against her lips.

Radha was thunderstruck. Raj, the handsome hunk of a man, had actually kissed her, the ugly duckling! Before she had time to react, he kissed her again, this time full on her lips and his lips clamped on her lower lip and sucked lightly.

Pulling her closer to him, he embraced her tightly. She shut her eyes and allowed herself to be sucked into the sensual whirlpool that was a dream to her. Raj's strong hand reached out for her right breast and cupped it through her kameez. The small but compact tit fitted smugly in his big hand and he gave it a gentle squeeze.

Radha moaned at the first fondle she had ever experienced. As he squeezed it some more, her nipple showed its appreciation by lengthening and hardening. His other hand reached for the other tit and he fondled both breasts with squeezes that started from the 'gentle' and became 'rougher'.

Radha liked his fondling immensely. It felt much better than her fantasy. She felt his right hand leave her tit and move to her back and rub her back lightly, as if exploring. He started from the upper back, moved slowly down her spine to her lower back. He rested his palm flatly on the small of her back and rubbed her.

Then his hand moved to her small hips. He rested his palm on one small buttock and let his fingers play with its softness before moving to the other and repeating the process there. His tender touching was doing wonders to her confidence and esteem. She felt herself desirable and wanted.

His left hand left her tits now and moved down between them, sending Radha into a tizzy with anticipation. It went to the V of her thighs, rested there on her shalwar. Through the layers of clothing, Raj sensed the heat emanating from her womanhood. He found and grabbed her pussy and squeezed it gently.

Radha went weak in her knees. Oh God! How many hours and how many nights she had fantasized about this happening to her! A male hand on her pussy! That the hand belonged to Raj, doubled the pleasure for her. Through the layers of clothing, he massaged her virgin pussy vigorously while he kissed and nibbled at her throat.

It was too sensual for the maiden and his expert hand brought her to a big orgasm quickly. As her body shook with spasms, he held her tightly to him, kissing her cheek lightly all the while. When she recovered sufficiently he kissed her fully again on her lips.

"Did you like it, Radha?" He asked smiling.

She nodded shyly, her face reddening.

"Come again tomorrow after two pm." He said in a half whisper.

She nodded again and left quickly.

When she left, Raj analyzed his actions, surprised at himself for what he did. He had never been unfaithful to his beloved wife Suma. So why did he start something now? He realized that his wife Suma was partly responsible for this. What did she say the other day? He tried recalling her exact words.

"Well! Someone should fancy the poor girl."

That was what she said looking at him. At that time he felt there was a subtle message for him. He felt that if he 'helped' Radha, his wife wouldn't mind. But, of course, she would never come out and say that openly. Nor could he tell her now what he was doing. Raj felt that his conscience was clear and there is no guilt.

Radha came the next day. The timing suited her admirably. Her father was at work that time and her mother slept soundly for two hours after lunch. No one disturbed them between two and four. Raj too knew it and planned it that way.

Raj had finished his lunch and was ready for her in the bed room. After hugging and kissing her, he unbuttoned her kameez (tops) and let it drop to her waist. She had a cream colored bra on her and he unhooked it and removed it also. Her small breasts were free.

They were small but compact and slightly conical. Her aureoles were perfect circles and her nipples shapely and pointed.

As he squeezed them fondly, he said," I like your tits, Radha. They are so cute."

Though she loved his compliment, she said, "didi's are more beautiful and lovely."

'They are different, bigger and fuller. Yours are small but compact and different shape. Both are lovely."

Sitting on the bed, he pulled her to him and rubbed his face against her chest. His stubble tickled her perky boobs and nipples and she giggled.

Next minute, he licked her nipple and aureole with his tongue and Radha moaned with pleasure. His tongue was exquisite and teased her nipple, before his lips clamped on to it and sucked on it deeply. As he drew a little more of her tit into his mouth and sucked it hungrily, Radha was ecstatic. He loved sucking her tits as much as he loved Suma's, she thought proudly.

He played with her tits for several minutes, using his mouth and his hands alternately on each tit. He enjoyed taking most of her tit into his mouth and chewing it, something which he couldn't do with Suma's big boobs. And he enjoyed this girl's tits better because they are fresh fruits that no one has tasted yet.

After a few minutes, he removed his vest and hugged her naked chest to his. Her young tits squashed against his broad chest and Radha rubbed them against him passionately. It was then that she became conscious of his big bulge rubbing against her. She looked down.

She saw the big tent in front of his pants and her face reddened with a combination of shyness and lust. Seeing where her looks were directed, Raj quickly removed his trousers, let it fall to the floor and stepped out of it. His blue jockey briefs showed the big bulge prominently.

Taking her slim hand into his, Raj put her right hand on the bulge.

Looking down, she grabbed the bulge and felt the heat of his big cock. She shivered in anticipation. Raj felt the intensity of her desire. A strange feeling came over him. The compassion that guided his moves so far was overtaken by raw lust and the urge to dominate.

He knew that she would be like putty in his hands. He would command and she would obey. She would be submissive now. He pulled down his briefs quickly, freeing his hard and long cock. As it sprang free, Radha drew in a quick breathe, awestruck by its enormous size.

"Hold it baby." He said.

Tentatively she gripped his huge cock in her soft hands. It was hot to touch and her palm felt burnt. She shook with both fear and desire.

"Do you like my cock, Radha?" He asked passionately.

"Yes." Her voice was whisper.

"Kiss it, baby. Put your lips to it. Put your tongue to it." He commanded.

She sank to her knees on the floor in front of him. Holding her head in his hands, he guided her mouth to his cock head. Then he pushed his helmet roughly between her lips.

"Lick it first."

She licked his helmet eagerly with her tongue. There were a few drops of precum on the tip. She licked that dry. It tasted like soured milk, may be stronger than that. His cock had a pungent smell. Her first reaction was to gag. Then she felt better.

"Open your mouth and swallow it, a little at a time. Suck every time like you suck a lollypop. You will enjoy it." He instructed her.

She didn't need much coaxing. Overcoming her inhibitions quickly, she took an inch of his big cock and started a slow suck, recalling to memory what she had seen Suma doing. She sucked eagerly and liked the taste and size of him.

touchmate
touchmate
492 Followers