Love Thy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
493 Followers

Raj was enthralled. For the first time in all these years after marriage, a different woman other than his wife was sucking his cock. That the woman was a younger woman and a virgin, simply enhanced the pleasure many fold. He liked the enthusiasm of the fresh mouthed novice.

Her mouth was soft, warm and yielding and her tongue was very active lapping at him. He pushed a little more of his cock into her mouth and moved it around a bit. Then his helmet touched her soft palate. Radha felt his cock head caressing her yielding and soft palate and closed her mouth shut against his cock.

She sucked it with gusto, bobbing her head up and down. Raj was in heavens now. Her mouth was wonderful and he pushed himself deeper into her. His helmet touched the entrance to her throat and she made gagging sounds. He pulled away for a few seconds as she came up for breathe and went in again after a minute.

When she sucked him again, he ejaculated in her mouth. Radha felt his cock vibrate and then shoot hot semen into her mouth. She gulped and the liquid went down her soft throat into her. She loved the feel of the warm, thick juice flowing into her and gulped it greedily. When the jet became a trickle she sucked him more, as if trying to get every last drop out.

Raj fell on the bed, on his back, after a couple of minutes. He was totally drained...literally and figuratively. His limp and very wet cock came out of her mouth. Radha rested her cheek on his thigh for a while, reveling at what they had done. Holding on to the side of the bed for support, she got off the floor, adjusted her dress and went to the bathroom.

When she returned after cleaning up, she found him lying full length on the bed, his eyes open. He smiled and said, "Please get me a wet napkin to clean up, Radha." She found a fresh napkin, wetted it lightly with water and returned to his bed. Sitting on the side, she cleaned up his limp cock, his balls, thighs and groin. He loved the tender care with which she cleaned him.

"Oh! Radha! You were wonderful. It was fantastic for me. Did you like it, dear?" She loved it when he addressed her 'dear'!

"Yes, it was very nice for me too." She had lost some of her shyness with their new found intimacy.

"Was I as good as didi?" she wanted to know how she compared.

"You were better than her, Baby. Truly, I never had it so good," he replied honestly, pulling her on to the bed.

He kissed her full on the mouth and immediately pulled away feeling the taste of his own cum there. She laughed at him.

"It is time for you to go now, Radha! We have to be careful and shouldn't get caught. I am busy tomorrow. We will meet on day after at the same time."

She left, closing the door softly behind her.

That night, in bed, Radha recalled every single detail of the glorious afternoon. She loved every minute of it. She also was much richer by her experience and learned a few vital lessons.

Firstly, she learned that not being pretty is of little significance when in bed with her man. The rich compliments that Raj paid about her abilities proved it. She also learned that the mighty cock was under her total control when she sucked and needed her as much as she needed it. She was far more confident now.

For the next couple of days Raj was very busy with his work and they couldn't meet. Radha didn't fret. She had learnt to be patient long back. Then, certain events happened in quick succession.

Suma's father had a heart attack. Raj and Suma rushed immediately to his place which was just a few hours away by road. Her father had to undergo a Bypass surgery and they had stayed back to help. Once the emergency was over and his condition stabilized, Raj got back. Being the only child of her old parents, Suma chose to stay back for a few more days and help.

The Patel family was quick to help too. They insisted that Raj shouldn't worry about cooking food. Radha enjoyed the opportunity of feeding him and demonstrate her culinary skills. Raj was caught up with his backlog of work for a couple of days.

Then, one morning, after finishing a hearty breakfast, he hugged Radha tight and kissed her full on the mouth.

"Come to me tonight, I need you badly," he whispered in her ear.

Her face reddened but she nodded and left quickly.

Her parents went to bed at the usual hour of 9-30 pm. She waited for a full half an hour before she slipped out of the back door and went up the stairs. Raj's main door was ajar and she went in and bolted it behind her.

The bedroom light was on and she found Raj in bed clad only in shorts. When he saw her he smiled and got off the bed. Radha's gaze automatically went to the big bulge in his shorts and she felt weak in her knees with anticipation.

She had dressed in a pale yellow nightie and her hair was freshly shampooed and smelt good. He quickly embraced her in a tight hug and kissed her on the nape of her neck. His hands cupped her ass and squeezed it playfully. Radha rubbed her mound against his bulge and instantly felt her juices flowing.

Raj unhooked her nightie and let it drop to the floor. She didn't wear a bra and her perky mango like tits looked fuller to him and her cute nipples already erect for him. She had soft white panties that covered her pussy.

As his mouth clamped on her right tit and took most of it into his hungry mouth, his big right palm slipped into her panties at the rear and fondled her ass cheeks with raw lust. His other hand mauled her other tit roughly. Radha felt his urgency and she loved the roughness. She too desired to be taken roughly.

Then his hand moved to the front, and going under the elastic band of her panties, found and grabbed her clean shaven pussy. It felt soft, warm and a little swollen. It was smaller than Suma's and fitted nicely in his cupped palm. He gave it a gentle squeeze that made Radha moan deeply.

Next minute, he pulled her panties down and she stood, totally naked. He quickly removed his own shorts freeing his big, brown cock that was already hard. It swung free and pointed up.

They hugged again; both totally naked now, their hot bodies molding to each other's contours. She felt his phallus pressing horizontally along her pussy, its tip resting on her lower tummy. Her clitoris came into contact with his phallus and sent waves of pleasure through her. She rubbed herself hard against his manhood.

Raj was very excited too. He pulled out of the embrace and lifted her easily in his arms and carried her to the bed. Laying her gently down, he joined her. His hand reached for her pussy and she opened her legs wide, instinctively. Raj sat close to her open legs and put his right palm on her young pussy.

With his thumb and forefinger, he gently pried apart her outer lips to reveal her pink, soft and wet inner lips. He slipped in his middle finger up to the first knuckle and moved it around a little. His thumb searched and quickly found her little clit which was erect too and he massaged it. Her virgin cunt welcomed the first male intrusion by pushing against it, as if wanting more.

She was sufficiently wet and aroused, he noted, even as he fingered her a little deeper. Pulling out his finger, he reached out under the pillow and pulled out a packet of KS condoms which he placed there earlier. He took out one, tore the wrapper.

"What is it?" She asked innocently.

"It is a condom to protect you from making a baby," he said huskily remembering once again that he was taking an innocent virgin.

He inserted his helmet into the condom and rolled it down the length of his long and hard cock. It was a scented condom of a fine quality, well lubricated too. Radha watched in fascination the whole process. Once sheathed fully, Raj squatted on his knees positioned on either side of her flanks.

Radha shivered in anticipation. Her long wait and years of frustration were going to end soon. Her virginity was about to be claimed by this handsome and sexy man whom she loved dearly. These thoughts overwhelmed her as Raj brought the sheathed cock close to her cunt opening.

"Don't be scared, Radha. It might hurt a little the first time. Please don't be tense, be relaxed. We will do it slow and steady." Raj's words were very tender.

He put the sheathed cock head against her open lips and pushed it a little in till the head disappeared into her cunt. Waiting for a few seconds he pushed a small length of his cock into her virgin cunt.

It was so different from Suma's, he thought. This one was very tight, hot and juicy. He waited for a while so that her cunt could get used to his size and also to this invasion.

Radha was feverish. Her body was shaking inside with the release of all her pent up passion.

Yes, I, Radha, I am getting fucked for real! This is not a fantasy. This is for real. My beautiful didi's hunk of a husband is fucking me with his big, brown cock, she told herself.

Raj made the move. He slowly pushed in till he encountered her hymen. His cock head touched the membrane and just brushed it. The hymen held. He let his cock rest there a little. He then pulled back.

Holding her flanks tightly, he kissed her hard and deep, diverting her attention to that passionate kiss. As he finished that long kiss, she gasped and came up for breathe. At that moment, he thrust his cock with a little force into her and the membrane ruptured and gave in.

Radha felt a searing pain for an instant and saw red. Then it was gone. She felt his big cock moving deeper into her cunt, stretching her vaginal muscles, opening her virgin cunt. It seemed the movement was relentless till it suddenly stopped.

To her utter amazement, she realized that Raj's big cock was now buried to the hilt in her virginal cunt. Her own stretched muscles held it possessively now, clamping it and reluctant to let it go.

Raj started his strokes. He moved his cock slowly in the just conquered territory, enjoying the feeling of getting clamped by those tight muscles that were rings around his cock and were squeezing it hungrily. Even a few strokes were enough for the young maiden to experience her first orgasm by actual fucking.

It was over in a few minutes as Raj sensed her orgasm, thrust his cock faster and ejaculated soon after. He fell on top of her and shifted his weight a little to the side; cock still inside her.

After a couple of minutes, he pulled out his limp cock. There was just a little trace of blood on his sheathed penis. Radha opened her eyes and smiled, a little shyly.

Raj kissed her tenderly on her lips and pulled her up to a sitting position. He showed her his limp sheathed cock and said, "Radha, you are no more a virgin, baby."

She blushed but clung to him and kissed him tenderly on her own; for the first time. They lay together for a few moments contentedly before cleaning up.

They slept for an hour in mutual embrace, reveling at their new found intimacy. Radha was truly in heaven, having been liberated at last in the most satisfying way.

Raj had a hard on an hour later and poked at her mound with it; testing readiness. Radha opened her eyes and smiled.

"I want to fuck you again, baby, I am so hard now for you," Raj crooned.

"I want it too, Raj, take me please." She was amazed that she could say that!

The second time was really good. It was far better than the first time for two reasons. Her hymen broken, she was more open now. They both were naturally tense the first time; that tension wasn't there now.

Raj fucked her using his normal technique of seven, eight short strokes followed by a long stroke. Radha moved in tandem when the pace picked up; under his guidance. From a passive and submissive woman she had become an active participant.

The results were obvious. When he grunted, she moaned. They matched each other -- her youth and exuberance matched and complimented well with his strength and experience. Soon they climaxed together in one mammoth orgasm that was more collective than individual.

Much later, Radha slipped unnoticed back into her bed.

It was a week before Suma returned. During that week, Raj and Radha made love every night. He was a loving, caring teacher and she was a devoted, happy pupil. He taught her everything he knew. And they learnt a few things together, as they innovated. They were like newlyweds. Always hungry for each other! And always wanting more!

Radha felt very comfortable with Raj. She shared with him her personal secrets -- her pains, her frustrations, her misery, her hopes, her dreams...everything. They discussed Suma whom both of them loved dearly. Raj talked about his conversation with Suma about Radha.

Radha told him about her talks with Suma on the terrace. When they put two and two together, a sort of picture had emerged. Not conclusive but looked likely. Did Suma drive Radha towards sexual liberation? Did she, simultaneously, drive her husband into a relationship? Or was it just a coincidence?

Neither could answer that nor did they attempt. But, in their hearts, they believed they knew the answer. They both agreed that once Suma is back they would keep away from each other. They would play it very safe. Radha knew it would be tough for her, having tasted the forbidden fruit.

Once Suma returned along with her daughter, both the households were back to their normal schedules. Raj was quite busy with his contracts and Suma had to cope up with a lot of backlog of work at the school; work that piled up in her absence.

It was nearly a week after her return that Suma and Radha were able to spend a little time together on the terrace for a chat. After telling her all about the problems she faced while looking after her father during his convalescence, Suma turned the conversation towards Radha.

"You look different, Radha. You look so positive and happy now. What happened?" Suma queried, smiling.

Radha blushed and bowed down her head. How could she answer that!

"Come on, Radha, you should tell your didi. I know you did something naughty." Suma persisted.

Radha continued to be silent.

"Okay. Let me guess. Come closer so that I can whisper." Suma said. Radha obeyed.

"You have found a nice man, a lover. He made love to you, right?" Suma whispered.

Radha looked up and into the kind eyes of her didi.

She nodded her head slowly.

"It was good, my dear, wasn't it? You really loved it, didn't you?"

"Yes, it was very good. Very lovely! I am so happy." Radha replied, her voice low.

Suma took Radha's hand and covered it with her own soft hand and pressed it gently.

"I am so happy for you, Radha." Suma whispered.

"Thank you, didi." A lot of feeling went into those two words.

There was a catch to Radha's voice and the moistening of her eyes was not clearly visible in the fading light of sunset. Then, they were lost in their own thoughts.

Suma thought of how she could ensure the continued happiness of this dear girl without jeopardizing in any way her marriage. Having encouraged the girl into sex with Raj, it would be unfair and cruel to deny it now. She would find a way!

Radha wondered what the future held for her. Having tasted it, her young body craved for the carnal pleasures now. But, Raj was Suma's husband and Suma was her dearest didi. She would do nothing that Suma wouldn't want her to. She had total faith in Suma.

The night was fast approaching to bring happiness and pleasure to them and to other lovely people like them wherever they live in this beautiful world.

dedicated to all those loving neighbors of the world

Hope you have enjoyed reading this story. Please do vote and please do give me your valuable comments

touchmate
touchmate
493 Followers