Love Thy Neighbor

Story Info
Janell gets along with her new neighbor - & her husband.
8.5k words
4.24
87.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo1104
Boo1104
113 Followers

They were freaks...

Something in my bones just told me that they weren't your average couple. I mean, do you ever just get a feeling about someone...? I don't know. Maybe I will be able to explain better later, or least you'll understand where I'm coming from by the time that I finish sharing my story with you...

Well, they seemed nice enough. Even as they were moving their belongings into the apartment above my own, they were more concerned about helping me out with my parcel.

"B, go help her out," I heard her tell him.

"Ok," he said before strutting over to me. He grabbed the brown paper bags from my arms before I could even begin to form an objection.

"Thank you," I said, grateful to rid of the bags of groceries. "I appreciate it," I told him as I hurried to unlock my front door. I quickly stepped inside and moved out of his way so that he could enter my apartment. "You can just sit them on my dining table," I informed him, pointing to the large glass table that took up most my dining area. My body turned in his direction as he moved to the dining table and placed the bags lightly on it. I turned back to the front door to go and retrieve the rest of my groceries, and to my pleasant surprise, she was bringing the last two bags up my walkway.

"Thank you," I said as she entered my home. I then stepped out of her way so that she could join 'B' in my dining area.

"Don't get used to this kind of treatment," she said after setting the bags on the table. "It's just because it's our first official day here."

"No problem," I said with a small smile.

She smiled back and stretched out her hand. "I'm lady," she then said, "and this sexy man here is my husband, B."

I accepted her outstretched hand and shook it. "I'm Janelle, but my friends call me Nell. It's a pleasure to meet you both." I then released her hand and shook his. His grip lasted a fraction of a second too long for my comfort, but I dismissed it.

"Well, we have to get back to emptying this truck," Lady said. "We just wanted to say hi and introduce ourselves."

"Well, I appreciate that," I said as I followed them out of my front door to go close the back of my SUV. "Thanks again for helping me with my groceries. If you guys need anything, just knock on my door okay."

"We got you," B responded, quickly giving me the 'once over'.

Did he just do that in front of his wife?!

"Um, okay!" I said overly cheerfully as I quickly closed the back of my blue 2003 Dodge Durango SLT. I then turned on the alarm with the small pad on my key ring.

They got back to work as I made my way back into my apartment. I grabbed a couple of bags from my dining table and transferred them to my kitchen counter. I turned on the light, filling my small kitchen with artificial brightness.

As I put my groceries away bag by bag, my thoughts strayed to B and his quick, but approving perusal of my physique. I have to admit that I was flattered by it because I am NO supermodel by far.

Standing at a whopping five feet and four inches, I didn't even reach his shoulders. My body is a little on the thick side compared to they way it was in my youth. My 38C's weren't as perky as they once were, not quite as firm. The same could be said for my stomach. It was in no way what it used to be.

Gone was the six-pack that I maintained through my last years in high school and most of college, thanks to running track and being on the dance team. After giving birth to a ten pound, seven ounce little boy, the six-pack abs went on a permanent vacation. Seven years later, the "fluffiness" around my midsection remained.

However, I was very happy with the hips and the little bit of booty that I had gained from that pregnancy all those years ago. All of this "fluff" sat atop some thick thighs and thick, but still strong calves, ankles and, if I must say so, some pretty ass feet.

As I tucked my dark brown micro-braids behind my right ear, I continued to think about my new neighbors. They were actually a handsome pair in my opinion.

B stood just over six feet in height with a clean-shaven head. His broad shoulders were draped by a white wife beater with just a dash of fresh sweat on his back from moving furniture. Nice arms, not small, but not too big either, they were what I liked to call "security arms". A boyish smile took the edge off of his 'street' demeanor. I looked like he had a very nice physique beneath the wife beater and tan khaki pants.

I won't lie; I couldn't help but to be curious about what lay beneath those pants. What? Don't act like y'all don't wonder about stuff like that too!

But wait! This was another woman's husband!

Whether or not I found him appealing was completely irrelevant! He was definitely a "hands-off" item.

And to be honest, I don't think that it would be worth stepping on Lady's toes. She didn't look like she took too much shit herself!

She dwarfed me by three or four inches. I might've even been a little intimidated had it not been for the angelic smile that she flashed me with as she stood in my dining area. Bronze mid-length dreadlocks graced her crown above a pretty face with smooth caramel skin, genuine golden hued eyes and full lips lightly touched with gloss.

Her ample breasts strained against the cottony fabric of her white, rhinestone-lapelled wife beater. Though she was also not a member of the 'petite club', she pulled off wearing the snug shirt without a hitch. Denim Capri pants adhered to the curve of her full hips and nicely rounded butt. A silver anklet encircled her right ankle above feet that were encased in simple white canvas shoes. Very cute.

After finishing my chore of putting my groceries away, I went into my bedroom and changed into a pair of denim Capris, an oversized white t-shirt and a pair of sandals. After making sure that my makeup was still acceptable, I grabbed my keys and my purse and made my way back out to my Durango. After disarming my alarm and opening my door, I heard B call out to me.

"See ya later, miss lady," he smiled at me and waved for a split second.

I waved back before stepping up into my SUV. After putting on my seatbelt, I started up my vehicle and shifted into 'reverse'.

Lady then stepped out of their apartment and waved quickly as she made her way down the stairs to help her man move more of their belongings. I blew my horn at her before pulling into the street.

I was then on my way to have my bi-weekly nail fill and pedicure.

Less than an hour later, my nails had been touched up with acrylic and a deep, cranberry colored polish. I closed my eyes and laid my head back against the massage chair as Jonnie, my favorite nail tech, worked his magic on my tired toes with his efficient Asian fingers.

My thoughts once again turned to my new neighbors. I hoped that they weren't too loud since their apartment was directly above my own. Were they really as nice as they appeared or was it just a front until they got settled in?

I could only hope that they were not like my previous neighbors... ALWAYS at my door asking for SOMETHING: flour, butter, sugar, kool aid, plungers, extension cords (don't ask) and regular use of my phone! That is just a small list of why one of them or their kids was always at my door. Don't get me wrong. I don't have a problem helping out a neighbor, but EVERY DAMN DAY?! Come on!

But um, back to my new neighbors.

They seemed okay. My first impression of them was a positive one, but I still got a strange vibe from the two of them. Maybe it was the fact that my clit actually twitched when B gave me that last glance before I left our apartment building. Maybe it was the fact that he was bold enough to assess me while his wife was standing right next to him.

I didn't know about her, but I was very jealous when I was married and I could sense when my hubby was looking at another chick and I would let him know what I thought about it right then and there. Maybe that's why we are divorced now. But that's another story. Moving on...

Even as I thought about B looking at me, I felt myself getting warm at my core. I fidgeted in my seat a little bit, drawing Jonnie's attention.

"Are you ok?" he asked me, one eyebrow raised above his almond shaped eyes.

"Well you know how much I love it when you play with my feet," I flirted with a small smile.

"Mm hmm," he said with a smirk. "Tell me anything."

I laughed a little as my body began to relax again under the manipulations of his fingers. Remembering that I hadn't checked on my son all day, I reached into my purse and pulled out my cellular phone and pressed the number 2 to speed dial my mom.

After talking to my mom briefly, a talked to my baby, Daniel (sure, he's seven, but he's still my BABY). He told me about how he spent his first summer weekend with his grandparents and cousins. After giving me every detail of his visit so far, he told me that he missed me. I told him that I missed and loved him before he gave the phone back to my mom. After a few more minutes on the phone with my mother, we both said "I love you" and I pressed the disconnect button on my phone.

Bless her for taking my son for the whole summer!

I relaxed again as Jonnie continued to work on my pedicure, massaging my calves with a nice lotion before returning his attention to my toes to prepare them for painting.

After I let the paint on my toenails dry a bit, I carefully slid my feet into my sandals, tipped Jonnie a few more dollars for the good work and made my way back to my automobile.

Just a little while later, I was pulling back into my parking space in front of my apartment. As I walked up my walkway, I could hear music playing faintly from Lady and B's open front door. I armed my alarm and unlocked my front door.

After closing my door behind me, I tossed my purse and keys onto the computer desk that was along the wall of my front door. I switched on the living room light and ceiling fan before journeying into the kitchen to prepare a quick, but large pot of extra cheesy chilimac. Satisfied that I had made enough to get me through at least a few days, I then let it settle a bit as I went to take a warm shower.

After getting dressed in a pair of plaid cotton pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt with cut off sleeves, I donned a pair of ankle socks and padded into the kitchen to fix a good sized bowl of my cheese-drowned meal. I then poured myself a glass of lemonade and took my items into the living room. I sat my drink on a coaster on my coffee table and got comfortable, stretching my legs out on my black leather sofa. I grabbed my remote control from the coffee table and turned on my large screen television and began to channel surf while I nibbled on the contents in my bowl that warmed my lap.

Settling on watching a 'top 100' show on the E! Channel, I paid more attention to my bowl as I sat through a commercial break. A knock on my door pulled me away from my food. I sat my bowl on the table and stood to go to my door.

I took a peek into my peephole and found Lady standing on the other side of my door. I open my door and leaned against it a bit. "Hey there," I said to her. "What can I do for you?"

"I was wondering if you could do us a favor," she began. "For some reason our water is not getting hot at all and I was wondering if we could use your shower. We'll try not to use up all of your hot water."

I laughed a bit. "No problem," I said. "When will you guys need it?"

"In just a few minutes," she answered. "I just have to let B know and grab a few clothes to change into."

"No problem," I said again. "I'll just leave the door open for you guys."

"Thank you," she said with that angelic smile. She then sniffed the air. "Hey. What did you cook?"

"Chilimac," I answered. "I made a big pot of it, so you guys are more than welcomed to have some after you've showered and stuff."

"I won't even turn you down," she responded with a chuckle. "We haven't eaten anything all day. We were to busy trying to get that truck empty."

"I understand that," I said to her as I made my way back over to my sofa. "Well feel free to make yourselves comfortable and the door will be unlocked for ya."

"Thanks," she said. "We owe you one."

She then closed the door behind her.

A few minutes later, she and B returned, opening the front door and peeking in first before entering the doorway.

"My place is just like yours," I said to the duo, "so I don't have to show you where the bathroom is right?"

"Right," Lady answered and she grabbed B's hand and pulled him in the direction of my hallway bathroom.

"Thank you. Miss lady," he said to me, flashing a dimple when he smiled at me.

"My pleasure," I responded, quickly turning my attention back to my television program. He was just too appealing! I made it my mission to avoid him like the plague.

A little over twenty minutes later, they emerged from my bathroom. Lady entered my living room first, clad in a pair of pj bottoms and another wife beater. B followed her, wearing only a pair of pj bottoms.

It was the woman in me that made me give him a quick once over. I had to do a double take when I noticed that both of his nipples were pierced. Are you kidding me?!

I then looked at Lady who flashed me a knowing look with one cleanly arched eyebrow raised above her right eye.

Embarrassed now, I quickly stood up, grabbing my bowl and glass to take them into the kitchen. As I walked into my kitchen, I heard Lady chuckle a bit. I was mortified.

I quickly fixed them two well-portioned bowls of chilimac and covered them with aluminum foil. I padded out of the kitchen and handed them the bowls before sitting back down on my sofa.

"B, I think she is trying to put us out," Lady said from where she sat on my leather love seat.

"No, no," I mended quickly. "I just thought that you guys would be tired and just want to go home after your shower. You are welcomed to stay."

"Good," she replied with a satisfied smile. "Should we eat these at the dining table?"

"Nah," I said, rising again from my spot on my couch. I went into my kitchen to get them some silverware. "Would you like something to drink?" I yelled from the kitchen.

"What'cha got?" they yelled back in unison.

"Um..."

I perused the contents of my refrigerator before answering. "Coke, wine coolers, milk, lemonade-"

"Lemonade will work," Lady yelled back before I could finish naming off the rest of my beverages. I poured them glasses of the cold drink and then refilled my own.

After taking them their goods, we made small talk while they ate and watched television. It was actually very pleasant.

The only issue that I had was the fact that I couldn't stop glancing at his nipples. It was my first time ever seeing a guy with his nipples pierced in person. Hell, B was the closest that I've seen to naked in about two years (and yes, the "drought" was killin' me).

"You wanna touch 'em?"

I looked up and realized that I had been caught looking by both B and Lady. A devilish grin had crossed his face after he surprised me with his inquiry.

I quickly looked back at the television. I wanted to dissolve into the sofa. I was so embarrassed. "I am so sorry," I stammered. "I've just never seen-"

"B, you've embarrassed the poor woman," Lady fussed, amusement evident in her voice. "Apologize to her."

"Ain't," he debated. "I think it's funny." He then looked at me and said, "The offer still stands."

Unable to say respond, I could only look at him in amazement for a second or two, jaw dropped. I then looked at Lady to see if she was about to knock the taste out of his mouth, but to my surprise, she just laughed a little bit.

"Quit pickin' on that woman," she said to her husband, still amused. She grabbed their bowls and glasses from the coffee table and took them into the kitchen, leaving her husband and me alone.

"Don't be scared," he then said to me with a grin. "We don't bite... unless you ask."

My clit twitched.

"I'm not scared of you," I said with bravado. "Honey, please!"

"Mm hmm," he said with a smirk. "If I came over there and sat next to you, you would probably piss on yourself."

Lady came back into the living room, saving me from having to come up with a catty response.

"Well, Miss Lady," she said, reaching her hand out to B. "We've taken up enough of your time for one night."

"It was a pleasure," I replied as I watched them walk to the front door.

"Was it?" B said with a smile.

"B," Lady said in a tone that was simultaneously warning and filled with amusement. "What did I just tell you?"

"Okay, okay," he said before whispering something in her ear as they opened the door.

I could only wonder what he had said that made her laugh as she glanced back at me. "It's rude to whisper," I said to them as they stepped through the threshold.

"You'll find out soon enough," Lady said with a smirk before closing the door behind her.

After sitting on my sofa for a moment, still wondering what was said, I yelled, "Goodnight to you too!"

After channel surfing for another hour, I decided to give up on finding a decent show. I went into the kitchen and poured myself up a fresh glass of lemonade. After turning off all of the lights in the front of my apartment, I journeyed into my bedroom and made myself comfortable on top on the burgundy and gold comforter that I got for a steal at Burlington's. I reached over and grabbed the latest book from E.J. Dickey and prepared to relax and stimulate my imagination by diving into the next chapter of the novel.

I read peacefully for the next hour or so before I started to nod off a little bit. I felt myself beginning to ease into what I was sure was going to be a peaceful sleep...

NOT...

The first loud thump made me jump. I sat up abruptly, startled by the noise. "What the hell?" I mumbled as I got up from my bed and peeped out of the window next to my bed, unsure of where the sound came from. As I peered of my window, seeing nothing to raise a concern about, I heard the thump again, overhead. This time it was accompanied by what I was positive was a moan.

I went and sat on the edge of my bed, listening to what I now know was some serious sexing. I laid back down and attempted to fall back into that blissful area of sleeping that I was savoring only moments ago.

It wasn't happening.

As if to taunt me, the thumping and moaning became more intense. I covered my head with one of my pillows and held it there, trying to block out the noise. I found myself getting up from my bed. I grabbed two burgundy hued pillows and my comforter and dragged them into the living room to lie on my sofa.

As I laid on my sofa in my darkened living room, I stared at the ceiling. My whole body began to hum as I thought about my new neighbors and how hard Lady must've been getting' it at that moment.

Admittedly, I was a little jealous. I couldn't remember the last time that I had been the happy recipient of some real good sex and my body was now telling me that I was way over due for it. Hearing my neighbors doing their thing had me lying on my sofa, growing hornier by the minute.

I throbbed at the center of my femininity. I clenched my legs together tightly, trying to fight the urge to touch myself. But as I thought to myself "no one else is touching me right now", my will to fight a quick orgasm quickly dissolved.

Leaving my comforter and pillows on the sofa, I went back into my bedroom and undressed from the waist down. I then went to the bed and lay down, making myself comfortable against the remaining pillows.

As I listened to Lady's muffled moans, I pulled at my large t-shirt until it was gathered at my waist. I closed my eyes and envisioned my new neighbors upstairs having ridiculous sex in their bed. My left hand gentle grazed my collarbone as the fingers of my right had gingerly touched the trimmed and dampened patch of fuzz nestled between my slightly parted legs. My already sensitive body became alert and aware of what was to come as my middle finger slowly slid between the slick lips that barely protected my distended clitoris. I couldn't believe that wetness that I found as my middle finger, then joined by my index finger, glided easily over my clit before finding its way to the entrance to my cavern of womanhood.

Boo1104
Boo1104
113 Followers