Love Thy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo1104
Boo1104
113 Followers

After a while of checking out my neck action, he pushed me away as he was approaching his first nut. He didn't want to get it just yet, he informed me.

Are you fuckin' serious?!

But I couldn't complain at all. I face needed a little rest anyway. He then pushed me down onto my back and said, "Your turn."

I thought that I was ready for the tongue, but he proved me wrong. He wasted no time getting at it and I don't know if it was the tongue ring or just his tongue action but I nearly came unhinged. I shook uncontrollably as he devoured my sensitive pussy, lips, clit, cavern and all. I grasped his head trying to push him away and pull him closed as he lapped at me.

"I think she likes it," Lady said, humor in her voice as she lay near me and took one of my erect nipples into her mouth.

"Hell yes," I choked out as I put a foot on B's shoulder in an attempt to run.

"I can't believe she's tryin' to run," he said, taking a quick pause in his tongue-lashing, before positioning both of my legs over his shoulders and holding me so that I couldn't go anywhere. Lady the sat upright and placed my head in her lap, know that I was in for one hell of a ride. I nearly came out of my skin as he returned to his mission of demolishing my sodden pussy. I think that I actually started crying from the sheer bliss of it all.

As I felt my next orgasm coming, I tried to alert my partners, but it was almost like my cries went unheard as Lady continued to stroke my hair and instruct me to relax and enjoy it.

But that was easy for her to say! She wasn't getting the life sucked out of her! "Omigod! Omigod!" I yelled over and over as I felt that now familiar tingle in my spine. "I'm cummin'! I'm cummin'!"

I screamed out as the first wave crashed over me. My body jerked violently as he continued his onslaught, draining me of all energy, until I was nothing but a quivering mass of want and need. After ridding me of all of my energy, he then moved on to his beautiful wife who was more than ready and prepared for his magical tongue. He kissed her deeply first, rubbing her pussy slowly in the mean time.

"Mmmmm," she said, licking her lips afterwards. "She tastes like me."

"I know right?" he agreed with a laugh, before putting his face in her place.

I lay in my bed with them, watching the erotic scene unfold before me. Where I was wild and barely conscious of my surroundings, she appear calmer, yet still in Euphoria. Thought there were many times where she cried out, they were nothing like my untamed screams. She handled the tongue like a champ and I watched in awe as the sexy couple switched positions and pleased one another, licking and sucking upon one another.

As she bent over him, almost on her hands and knees, giving him head as he lay against my pillows, I figured to myself that it was now or never.

Stealthily, I moved from my resting position and came up behind her. From my location at the foot of my bed, I had and excellent view of her ass and the feast from which B had previously dined. Swallowing my nervousness, I caressed her wet kitten from behind. She paused for a brief moment, surprised at my actions, but she quickly returned her attention to B's dick and continued to pleasure him. Then, before I could even attempt to talk myself out of it, I dived in, slowly licking her wet hot-pocket from behind at first. To my amazement, I had to agree. We did taste the same.

I then readjusted my self, lying on my back, so that she was almost sitting on my face. I had never thought that I would ever find myself in this position, but it was amazing and a power rush to hear her moaning because of me as she sucked B's massive pole. She began to gyrate upon my face and I have to admit that I loved it. Flicked my tongue across her clit quickly before lightly sucking on it. She moaned and ground her pussy into my mouth as I dipped my tongue into her wetness. I hoped that it meant that I was doing a good job. I just did it how I liked it and it seemed to work.

While indulging in my friend, I felt my legs being parted. I tensed momentarily as I felt the head of B's thick stick at my entryway, but I quickly got over it as he slowly slid it deep into me and began to fuck me as I sipped the sweetness from his wife. I moaned into her soaked snatch as he pounded me royally.

This continued on for at least another half hour or so until we all came together, laying in a heap of flesh upon on another.

As I felt myself begin to doze off, Lady tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hmmm," I answered drowsily, happy and sated.

"Don't get too comfortable," she warned. "It's almost time for round two"...

For a long time after that, I spent many evenings with Lady and B, exploring and learning more things about each other, growing closer. My ex hubby even recognized a difference in me and tried to get back with me to which I gave him a hug and the middle finger.

At the time, I was perfectly content with loving my neighbors...

Boo1104
Boo1104
113 Followers