Love Thy Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," she cried.

She leant forward to a more comfortable position, placing her hands on either side of his head. Quinn grabbed her hips and slammed her down onto him. He reached out and captured a breast with his mouth as it swung in front of him. Quinn felt that he was close to release and began thrust furiously into her to bring her to climax.

"I'm..." she gasped and then collapsed on top of him.

Quinn felt her warm velvet sheath pull and squeeze him. He thrust into her twice more before reaching his own climax. It was quiet in the room except for the sound of their breathing.

"You are going to be the death of me woman," he told her.

"Is that a complaint?" she asked smiling.

"No it's a statement of fact," he replied.

Ava giggled and it sounded like music to Quinn's ear.

"You know I'm not going to let you go after tonight," he told her.

"I wasn't planning on going anywhere," she answered back.

Quinn smiled. Everything was right again in his world.

Chapter 4

Quinn slowly woke up, opening one eye and then the other. He felt the bed shift and he turned his head to the side to see what happened. Ava had turned over and was lying on her stomach fast asleep. The bed sheet which had covered them both slipped completely off her. I can get used to waking up like this, he thought.

It had been two months since their first fight and ever since then they had been inseparable. A month ago Ava took on a regular anchor job which made sure she traveled less and gave them more time to be together. When they could they slept together in the same bed in either his apartment or hers.

Quinn let his hand lightly follow the graceful line of her back.

"Quinn I'm still sleepy," she murmured.

"You don't have to do anything," he told her, kissing her naked shoulder.

"Okay go ahead," she said with a yawn.

Quinn softly laughed. He moved behind her on his hands and knees. He placed soft kisses at the nape of her neck and across her shoulders. He slowly trailed his tongue down the curve of her spine until he reached its base on her lower back. He eyed her fantastic rear end, leaned over and kissed its supple flesh. Quinn heard Ava giggle. He slid his palms over her lush bottom and then gave it a light slap, which cause her to yelp.

"Nothing too kinky this early ok?" she told him sleepily.

"We'll just get down to business then," he replied.

Quinn put his hands under her hips to lift her up a little and then shoved two pillows underneath her. He parted her thighs a little and found her surprisingly wet and aroused. He guided himself into her with ease.

"Don't you want to wake up yet?" he asked her.

"No. I am having a fabulous dream right now," she answered.

He thrust himself in and out of her slowly at first, savoring the delicious feel of her.

Ava began making small cries and grunts of pleasure.

"Must be a good dream you're having," Quinn commented and increased his pace.

"Yeah," she gasped. "Brad came back and is screwing me royally."

"You are not funny," he said and gave her a slap on the ass.

"Oww," she cried. Quinn then drove himself hard into her. "Ohhhhh."

"I'm going to be the only one to screw you royally sweetheart."

All playful banter stopped as Quinn began to ride her harder.

"Oh god yes," Ava moaned, grabbing fistfuls of the bed sheets.

Quinn knew he wasn't go to last any longer so he reached down and rubbed her sex, which instantly pushed her to climax. When Quinn felt her tighten around him only then did he let himself find his own release. When the last waves of pleasure subsided he collapsed next to her on the bed.

"You awake yet?" he asked her.

"Most definitely," she said with a smile.

****

"That was a good breakfast," Quinn said patting his stomach.

"Well it was the least I can do for you after this morning's wake up call," Ava replied as she placed their dishes in the dishwasher.

"Ava I have this idea and I want to know your opinion," he told her.

"I think I should wash the dishes before we have sex on the kitchen table," she said over her shoulder.

"That was not exactly what I was thinking, but we should save that for later," he said. "I think we should take a trip together."

"A trip? Where to?" she asked. She turned around and gave him her full attention now.

"To Scotland," Quinn answered.

She walked over from the sink and then sat on his lap.

"I've never been there. When do you want to go?"

"As soon as possible," he said, wrapping his arms around her.

"Why the rush?"

"Because after I told my mother I was going to marry you, she said she wanted to meet you before the wedding," he explained.

Ava became utterly still. Did she hear him right?

"Marry you?" she stuttered.

"I love you Ava," he told her. "I know we haven't known each other for that long, but I do know you're the one I want to spend the rest of my days with."

"Marry you?" she repeated.

"Yes marry me," he said. "Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

From what seemed to be out of nowhere, he produced a small black velvet box. He opened it and inside laid a ring with a diamond the size of nickel.

"Oh my god," she said. She kept looking back and forth between him and the ring.

"Oh my god."

"Sweetheart an answer would be good," Quinn told her.

"Yes! Yes! I will marry you," she said. Ava then immediately threw her arms around him and gave him a good long kiss.

"I love you too Quinn," she said after their kiss. "The thought of being your wife makes me happier than you can ever imagine."

"Let's make it official then," he said. He took her left hand and slipped the ring onto her finger. "Isn't that a pretty sight?"

"You know what would make this perfect moment even more perfect," she told him.

"Sex on the kitchen table?" he said.

She laughed. "Yes."

The End