Love Thy Neighbor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We live at the other end of the block, After a 10 minute walk I went inside, pulling my dish from the fridge. As I walked out of the living room, I smiled when I saw my wife's clothes from earlier laying on the floor. I wanted her so badly, and this teasing was only aching away at my insides. By the time I made it back to the party, nearly 30 minutes had passed. I handed off the guacamole to the host who was manning the grill, and looked around for my wife. I asked around, and someone mentioned she went inside, so I followed suit. Slowly I moved from the kitchen, to the living room and den, and to the dining room. In the den I found Mary and her husband buried in each other's mouths on the couch. I chuckled and before I headed back outside, I had to piss.

The downstairs one was locked, and I cursed myself for not going at my own house. I waited for a moment, and found that whoever was inside wasn't coming out anytime soon. I knew it was improper to go upstairs and use Mike's master bathroom, but everyone was outside and I really had to go. I slipped past Mary and her husband, and up the stairs. I quietly pushed open the door to mikes bedroom, and saw a light emanating from his bathroom. "Shit" I spoke silently under my breath, and walked closer to ensure it was being used and that he didn't just leave a light on. I approached slowly and peeked in through the crack, and gasped at what I saw.

Inside the bathroom was Nicole, sitting up on a sink, legs spread and wrapped around someone. She was facing sideways towards the shower, and from the outfit the man was wearing it was Mark. Her head was tilted back and sighing softly. Her legs were locked around his waist, moving her feel up and down against him. He was moaning as he kissed and sucked on her neck, which I found out later left a few hickeys upon her silky skin. I couldn't move, I was frozen, staring at my wife Nikki in this act of adultery with another. It had been part of my fantasy for so long, but never like this, I wasn't expecting it. And definitely not with anyone we knew, maybe she had gotten too drunk as soon as I left. Maybe Mark drugged her and led her inside. Her head turned and eyes opened as she looked straight into mine, and in that moment, I knew she planned this.

"Oh mark, god that feels so good." Her hand slid down, and I could see her rubbing his bulge. She pushed him off and slide to the floor. "God, it feels so big already... I don't know if I can handle this, it's been so long since I've had anything larger then my husband." She flashed me a sly smile, as I stood frozen like an ice cube. Her hands tugged down on his pants, and she and I both gasped at what was released. I had always thought of myself as well off, just under 6 inches. Marks cock sprang out, sticking up at close to 9. I saw Nikki's eyes glimmer as she leaned in. Her tongue extended and licked up and down the shaft with a big smile. Her tongue went from the base to the tip, and slowly back down. She even paused for a moment to run it across his sack. Marks eyes closed as he grunted "Fuck."

"You know..." Nicole spoke softly. "I've been craving a big hard cock for so long; you don't know how hard it is to get off from my husband anymore." It felt like she stabbed me right through the heart with those words. She stood up and turned around. Her hand untied her slip, and it fell to the floor. As she was untying her top, he got eager and grabbed her bottoms, snapping them as he pulled them off. "Fuck, I've wanted this for so long." He pushed her forward, and without warning slammed into her. The next sound I heard lives in my mind clear as the moment I heard it, and it will forever.

Nicole's eyes roll back and closed as her mouth opened wide "MARK! OH GOD YOU'RE IN ME!" She cried out, as if I couldn't tell. He instantly began slamming into her, fucking her long and hard. My hot wife's body leaned forward, bouncing back and forth over the sink. Her head turned and she looked at me, my hand was rubbing the front of my pants. "Mmm fuck yes, give it all to me. Fuck me like Alek never does, I need to be dirty, please." Her words got cut off as his hand came down, smacking her round ass hard. The crack echoed throughout the room.

"Fuck Nicole! You fucking slut! I'm going to have you again understand!" He barked at her, hands reaching under her and mauling her breasts. She pulled herself up against him, her smooth back pressed against her chest as he kissed her hard. "Beg for it, I want to hear this pathetic man's wife beg for my cum." I groaned out loud, not loud enough to hear over their heavy panting thankfully. My wife cried out, her body in a state of pure ecstasy. Then her voice chimed in.

"Mmm Mark! Cum in me baby. I need it. Fill my pussy with you. ohhh... hot cum." She looked at me; mouthing the words I love you, before kissing him on his lips. "I need to feel a real man fill me!" Marks body suddenly tensed up, as did my wife's. His hand roughly grabbed his tit, squeezing so hard she cried out, while the other hand left bruises on her inner thigh. He convulsed, filling my hot Nicole's pussy with his warm seed. He held her body to his, breaking the kiss as they both panted heavily she herself was climaxing, as she shivered uncontrollably with her eyes closed. As suddenly as it began, it was over. They rested for a moment, his cock growing soft inside of her before she smiled at him. "I think it's time we cleaned up, before Alek gets back."

I walked out of the room in a hurry, and back outside to the party. I couldn't believe what had just been witnessed. My wildest and more taboo fantasy had come to life, without me pushing for it. I loved Nicole more than anything, and what I saw nearly made me cum in my pants. I was so intent on watching them I barely noticed the wet spot on the front of my shorts where my precum had leaked out. I leaned against the house, drinking a beer. Nikki slowly emerged out 15 minutes later, and walked over to me with a smile.

She stood in front of me, her silky hair was disheveled. Could see her breasts were red from where he squeezed her hard. Her neck hard gentle bite marks and hickeys upon it. As I looked down at her hips, I noticed she wasn't even wearing the bottoms, as they were ripped. I knew beneath that slip was a pussy filled with my neighbors' cum. "Nicole..." I didn't know what to say. I stared into her eyes for 30 seconds, and the only words that could escape were "What took you so long to come outside?"

With a wicked grin on her face she whispered "This." And leaned in, kissing me hard. I had known she licked him prior to the rough fucking. But as soon as I tasted her lips, I knew more had happened and what had taken so long. After sex she had dropped to her knees and cleaned his cock off with those beautiful pink lips. I imagined her sucking him clean, as she guided my hand under her slip. I pushed 2 fingers into her pussy, amazed to feel how stretched she was, and how hot and messy she felt. She broke the kiss and guided my fingers to her lips, rubbing them across. "Since I know you're ok with your own jizz, this shouldn't be a problem." To erase any doubt at what I was tasting, she kissed me hard again. I returned the kiss, thrusting my tongue into her mouth, before we were interrupted.

"Oh excuse me you two." Mark was standing there. He handed a margarita to Nicole. "You left this inside." He turned and looked at me. I felt my gut tremble, scared, nervous, and excited all in the same moment. "We should get together sometime; I'd like to get to know you both better. Perhaps dinner next Friday at my house?" He smiled, and shook my hand. It made me sick to my stomach, shaking this man's hand in agreement after what he just did to Nikki. "We look forward to being there." She answered, and hugged him goodbye. Once he left she turned to me. "I know you are eager..." She squeezed my hardon. I didn't know the entire time he was standing there I was so hard for my wife, it had to be visible. "Come, let's go home sweetie, I need a hand cleaning the rest of me."

12