Love Thy Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can only imagine, Robert thought.

Roxanne returned with a glass of wine, which she handed to him as Brad walked off to grab another beer. With her husband's back to them, she hooked her fingers on her top and spread the V flashing her breasts. Robert's eyes widened, and he wondered if Brad's concept of his wife needing attention included this. Robert smiled his appreciation just in case it did. When she turned to go back to the kitchen, she reached behind her and flipped up the rear of her skirt confirming what he already thought: her cheeks were bare. She pivoted and winked as her husband was returning from the refrigerator. "You guys enjoy your drinks while I finish up dinner."

"Thanks, hon," Brad said. "Isn't she something? Don't you think she's hot?"

"Is it important what I think?"

"Of course. Come on; tell me you would just love to fuck her?"

"What?"

"You heard me," Brad said patting Robert on the back. "I won't be offended. Tell me the truth."

"Well, hypothetically." Robert shrugged helplessly.

"Good." He chuckled. "Then can I watch?"

Brad said it jokingly, but Robert wasn't so certain he was jesting. Unquestionably, his open-mindedness was being put to the test tonight. Of course, he read stories about people like this on Literotica all the time. He quickly downed his wine in three swallows and decided that if Roxanne wanted to show herself off and Brad wanted to make light of it, then he would just indulge them. After all, she was an attractive woman, and the more of her he saw, the better she was to look at.

Before Brad could comment further, Roxanne announced that dinner was ready. She instructed them to take their seats. It was a square table. The men sat facing one another and Roxanne sat to Robert's right. With no fanfare, she placed a large pasta bowl—it smelled wonderful—before him, took his napkin and placed it in his lap brushing her backhand against the bulge in his pants. That was certainly intentional. She then served her husband and herself.

The food was excellent and the conversation was generic, much to Robert's surprise given the earlier comments and theatrics. He was treated to occasional glimpses of her breast, which was exposed a bit when she lifted her wine glass. Mostly, they just discussed the neighborhood and its future. They compared thoughts on the other neighbors that had recently moved in, Don and Kara Brown and Darrel and Maude Burke. They agreed that the new arrivals were welcomed additions to the neighborhood, although the older Burkes seemed a bit different.

After enjoying the last mouthful on his plate, and with two additional glasses of wine in his stomach, Robert was relaxed and completely satisfied.

"Why don't you go get comfortable on the sofa while I clean up the kitchen," Brad suggested.

"Let me help," Robert offered.

"No. You're our guest. Besides, it won't take long. Most of it goes in the dishwasher anyway."

"Go ahead," Roxanne commanded. "I'll join you in just a minute."

Robert did as his hosts asked. True to her word, Roxanne appeared a minute later, and not surprisingly, sat next to him extremely close. There was no way she could cross her legs without something showing, but she did anyway and, obviously, she didn't care.

"Dinner was delicious," Robert complemented.

"Thanks." Roxanne grinned. "Would you like dessert?"

"If it's on the menu."

"It is." She draped her left leg over his right, exposed her pussy while rubbing it, then slid her finger in. She pulled it out and smeared the glistening liquid on his lips.

Automatically licking his lips, Robert whispered, "Are you serious?" He glanced toward the kitchen where the sound of dishes still be handled could be heard.

"You said you wanted dessert."

He let out a heavy sigh and shook his head in disbelief. "Obviously, that's not what I thought you meant." As he kept lookout for Brad, with a nod toward the kitchen, he asked, "What about . . .?

"Brad won't mind," Roxanne informed him as she painted his lips with more pussy juice.

"I doubt that." But he should have kept an eye on her because his focus toward the kitchen prevented him from noticing Brad appear from the other entrance to the living area. He whipped his head around when he heard the crinkle of someone sitting on the leather sofa. "I . . . I—"

"You started without me," Brad interrupted to accuse his wife.

"You took too long," she shot back.

"What the hell is going on here?" A confused Robert demanded.

But they ignored him as Roxanne lifted her other leg over her husband's thigh exactly as she was doing with Robert. Now, her legs were spread wide with her gaping wet pussy out in the open. She dipped her fingers again and fed it to her husband as he twisted slightly and slid his two fingers into his wife as far as they would go.

"Oh, yeah," Roxanne cooed.

"I wasn't kidding earlier," Brad noted.

"Somehow, I didn't think you were," Robert said.

"Well, had my wife not been so impatient, we were going to ask you to do us a favor. You already know that she likes to be watched and that I like to watch her. We've escalated this over the last couple of years. When we got tired of something or it no longer worked, like me spying on her at home, we moved on to public places where no one could see us, then recently to you watching her and she describing it to me. Somewhere along the way, we realized that there was something more we wanted to do—"

"He—we—want you to fuck me while he watches." The ever impatient Roxanne, who didn't know what her husband had said to Robert before dinner, couldn't wait to get to the point of the evening. With her husband still fingering her, she slid down, laying her head on Robert's lap and rubbing her cheek against his boner, while lifting her right leg up against her husband's chest and neck.

"Why me?" Robert asked, but didn't stop Roxanne.

"We've gotten to know you and we like you, like the kind of person you are," Brad explained.

"I'm considerably older than the two of you."

"I want a man with experience," Roxanne pointed out. "Plus, I think you're hot, and, the bulge in your pants says you're interested."

Robert squirmed. "What about Joan?"

"If you think she'd be interested, she could watch, too."

Rolling his eyes, Robert said, "You know that's not what I meant."

"How's your sex life?" When he didn't respond right away, she added, "I thought so."

Robert didn't elaborate.

Roxanne sat up and straddled Robert's lap, facing him. He knew he should stop her, but . . . he really didn't want to. He thought about Joan and their sex life, and here, for the first time in years, he had the opportunity to fuck not only a hot, eager woman, but to have the kind of wild sex he and Joan used to have; the kind he really missed. Could he resist, should he resist? Did he want to resist.

"Do you want to talk about you and Joan?" Roxanne whispered sexily in his ear.

"Doesn't seem appropriate."

"No, it doesn't. Maybe this will help." She eased off of him, stood, pulled him up and led him by the hand down the hallway to hers and Brad's bedroom, her husband following. She left Robert standing on the side of the bed as she sat down drawing her legs up underneath her. Brad stopped a couple of feet back. Robert turned to him and he held out his arms and hands gesturing that Roxanne was his to take.

"You guys are serious about this," Robert remarked.

"I'm very serious," Roxanne informed him in her sexiest voice.

Brad walked behind and past Robert and took a seat on a pillow at the head of the bed. "My wife wants to fuck you."

"Okay, I'm really not sure about this," Robert said, primarily because he thought he should.

"You're not being very neighborly," Roxanne accused, standing on her knees and moving closer to the edge of the bed in front of him. She reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants. He was still rock hard. "I'm trying to be a good neighbor. We won't tell anyone."

"I won't complain, either," Brad commented.

"Don't you want to fuck me?"

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Robert asked, looking at Brad.

"He's more than fine with it."

"She always gets what she wants," Brad advised.

Roxanne pressed her lips against Robert's giving him a wet, passionate kiss.

He couldn't control himself responding in kind and had a momentary vision of Joan, their kissing style remarkably similar. As the delicious kiss went on, he noticed Brad pulling on his own cock through his pants.

Roxanne broke off the kiss only so she could play with his dick some more. She unbuttoned his shirt and he allowed her to remove it. Then she pulled aside what there was of her top exposing her breasts. To be sure, they were beautiful; not necessarily better than Joan's, just different. She thrust one in his face, which he couldn't help but taste, albeit briefly.

"It's okay to touch," she whispered, then emphasized her offer by slipping the straps completely off her shoulders and pulling her top down to her waist, completely exposing her upper torso.

He did just that and felt the barely noticeable scars underneath, confirming her boob job. Didn't matter; it was a first class work of art. As he tweaked her delicate nipples, he couldn't believe he was fondling his neighbor's tits. He bent over and sucked on them.

"Mmmm, that's good," Roxanne murmured. She glanced at her husband. "I told you he'd do it." She slid back and deftly unfastened his belt, pants and zipper then fished out his rigid rod, purring in delight at his size. A moment later, she was lathering his shaft with saliva before sliding half of it in her mouth.

As part of their less-sex-with-age concept, oral sex had pretty much disappeared from his and Joan's activities. So, it was with great delight that Robert closed his eyes to enjoy this rare treat. He noticed that Brad still slowly stroked himself. As Roxanne's tongue went up and down his cock, Robert said to her husband, "You're a lucky man."

In unison, husband and wife chimed, "You're a lucky man."

She cupped his balls, gently massaging as her mouth went up and down his shaft. She was very good. The older man noticed that Brad now had his cock out, wanting to stroke the real thing instead of through material. Robert had a bit more length and seemed slightly bigger around than his neighbor. It was hard not to thrust into her mouth as she sucked and she didn't stop him from doing so.

Switching Robert's cock from mouth to hand, Roxanne glanced over at her husband. "You enjoying yourself over there while I suck this beautiful cock?"

Brad merely grinned.

Roxanne was really getting into it, taking more of Robert into her mouth. She then dropped onto her stomach, held his dick up and mouthed his balls.

"Ohhh," he moaned. Joan had never done that.

"You want me to get your pussy wet?" Brad asked.

"Mmmm, it already is," she answered in between slurps. "Why? Do you want to suck my pussy while I suck on this cock?"

"I do."

"Then let me take these clothes off." And with a giggle, she added, "I'm so over-dressed." She got up on her knees and slid out of her outfit, assisted by her husband, who then went to work tonguing her vagina while she returned to feasting on Robert's cock.

Robert could hear the liquid sounds of Brad's mouth slobbering his wife's snatch. After a couple of minutes, she apparently felt sufficiently drenched so she turned around on hands and knees and aimed her hole at her neighbor.

"I want you to watch me as he fucks my sweet pussy," she told her husband.

It was now the moment of truth for Robert. He had this deliciously inviting twat before him and all he needed to do was stick his aching, hard cock in it. Did he? But he was too far gone, and without further consideration, he rammed it in.

"Ohhhh, yes," Roxanne screamed.

"Oh, yes, is right," Robert exclaimed as he started pumping away, his rod sliding in and out with the greatest of ease and pleasure.

Meanwhile, Brad walked around to the other side of the bed to face Roxanne as she continued to emit a variety of gratifying sounds.

"You like that?" Brad whispered.

"I fucking love it!" she responded.

Brad grabbed his own dick and his hand flew up and down it in a blur.

"Yeah, jerk your dick off while he fucks the shit out of my pussy."

"Oh, yeah, baby," her husband agreed.

"Oh, you can put your fucking cock in me any time you want, Robert."

That was encouragement for Robert to pound harder.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me in front of my husband. Let him see you really give it to me."

Robert wondered how much of that was just heat of the moment. And was it to benefit him, Brad, or both of them? Probably, the latter. But this was such a sweet pussy, so different from Joan's—not better—it just felt different around his cock. He didn't need the verbal stimulation.

Brad leaned over and locked lips with his wife, then he half-squatted, half-leaned on the side of the bed watching Roxanne's face.

"Mmmm, he's as fucking good as I thought he would be," Roxanne mindlessly uttered, then rested her head on the bed, her ass up in the air for Robert to keep plowing.

Brad laid his head down facing her and petted her hair. "I love you so much."

"Yeah, you like me getting fucked by another guy?"

"You bet I do. This is fucking hot."

All the while this dirty talk was going on, husband and wife were both moaning, ooh-ing and ah-ing.

Roxanne abruptly stopped and wordlessly—which was odd—pulled Robert down onto the bed on his back. She straddled his cock facing away from him, grabbed it and re-inserted it. Then she bounced up and down on it.

Brad stood to continue his watch and resumed pulling on his dick.

"Oh, now you can go so much deeper," Roxanne huffed. She leaned back, her outstretched arms supporting her. "You still like watching me getting fucked? Huh?"

"Oh, yeah, baby. It's beautiful."

"Yeah, I look fucking beautiful with a big cock going in and out of me." She sat up and gyrated her hips around on Robert rather than going up and down.

Brad leaned over and sucked on her nearest nipple, holding her tit with both hands.

Roxanne quickly tired of that position and then laid across the bed sideways forcing Robert back to standing, although he had to rest a leg on the bed to get down to her level. His cock was shiny with a thick coating of pussy juice and it slid back in to her equally sloppy hole. It was so good; he didn't know how long he could hold out. Brad was lying on his side on the other side of the bed so his wife could rest her head against him. As she continued to whimper and spout expletives, her husband reached around to pull, squeeze and twirl her nipples. This seemed to just drive her wilder. He let go of one and Robert reached down and did the same to it. She lifted her leg and rested it against Robert's chest.

Everyone was getting hotter. Brad got onto his knees to tug on his cock some more. "Fuck him back," he told his wife. "Fuck him hard."

"You better not come before he does," Roxanne commanded Brad.

"I won't."

Robert was tiring of standing, so he laid on his side on the edge of the bed sliding behind Roxanne and re-entering from there. Brad played with her tits again. Robert felt her fingering her clit while he pumped away.

"I want you to come on me," Roxanne pleaded.

Robert wouldn't have dared coming inside her even if she had wanted him to.

"I want to feel that hot cum all over me," she urged. "Fuck yeah! I'm coming. I'm coming! Ahhhh." And on and on she went squirming and thrashing until it subsided. "That was massive!"

It was also the final stimulus Robert needed, so he warned, "Ahh, I'm ready."

"Yeah, come on, baby, come all over me."

He pulled out just as the first stream jettisoned out. Roxanne reached down and grabbed his cock, aiming it at her belly. He flooded her abdomen. She pulled on it to make sure he got it all out.

"Oh yeah!" she kept crying over and over.

Robert rolled over onto his back.

Roxanne did likewise, but only so she could tell Brad to come all over her tits. He was all too eager to comply as he wedged his legs against her head, his balls resting on her forehead. She sucked on his scrotum in between urging him to climax. A second later, he bathed her boobs in a white, creamy froth that pooled in the valley in between them. When she finished, she lifted her head and watched his load roll down her chest and mix with Robert's voluminous puddle. She used her index finger to swirl the concoction together, then lifted a taste to her mouth. "Mmmmm. Finger-licking good!"

"Oh, man, I've never come so hard," a breathless Brad commented.

"Or so much," Roxanne added, and they both laughed about it. "You okay, Robert. You're quiet."

"Just basking in the afterglow," he finally said. It had been quite an erotic experience.

"I could cook again tomorrow night," Roxanne offered with a sheepish grin.

"Hmm, yeah," Brad agreed. "Two hot sausages!"

"With cream sauce," his wife joked, and again, they both chuckled.

Well, ostensibly, they both enjoyed themselves, Robert surmised. He wondered if they would feel the same in the morning.

"What do you say, Robert?" Brad pressed.

"Oh, sorry, I've got other plans," he lied, which he now had to come up with. He could easily have agreed, and as much as he had enjoyed this and might not be opposed to a future repeat of the evening, he didn't want it to get out of hand. This was a first for all of them. They should wait to see how it all pans out.

* * *

The remainder of the weekend was rather boring for Robert. He didn't see the Bullocks again. They kept to themselves—as usual. Strangely—or not—he felt no remorse about Friday evening, so he really gave it no further thought. Fortunately, one of his clients needed some urgent changes to their website—which occasionally happened—so Saturday afternoon and evening were well occupied. Above all, he missed Joan as much as he usually did when she went away for these weekends. The only difference was that he continually relived his experience with Roxanne and Brad, so that by the time his wife arrived home Sunday afternoon, he was as horny as a toad; even more so than usual.

Robert and Joan had their customary dinner Sunday evening. Also, as they sometimes did when she returned, they ended up making love. And there, Robert realized was the difference. Friday night was just entertainment; sexual entertainment, but entertainment nonetheless. Sunday night was much more. It was years of togetherness and familiarity with his best friend and partner. That explained to him why he did not regret the time with Roxanne and Brad.

Joan did notice that her husband was a little more intense in bed then in the recent past. Of course, she questioned him about it. "Was Roxanne too much for you to handle?"

The inquiry caught him off guard. "H-How do you mean."

"Well, I know how much she flaunts herself when we go out with them so I can only imagine what she must have done without me, another woman, there; particularly with Brad always so oblivious."

"Yes, I guess she was. I didn't think it got to me, but maybe it did." Robert figured the less said, the better.

* * *

Robert made it a point to be out walking when Roxanne arrived home for lunch on Monday. He felt it important to gauge her mood, see if there was any fallout from Friday; particularly since he didn't hear from them at all for the remainder of the weekend. Even though they normally kept to themselves, he rather expected a call to try to talk him into a Saturday repeat. No contact could be serious.