Love Thy Neighbors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But tongue wasn't enough. Robert had to slide a finger in, as well, while his mouth concentrated on her clit, itself a nice, white, round little nubbin. His digit swam in warm, viscous fluid that he wished he could rub all over his body. However, knowing he couldn't, he at least gave his dick an appetizer and rubbed some of the sweet syrup all over his glans. He was already leaking, and the mixture of their fluids made him lightheaded. He knew if he kept this up he'd come quickly. To avoid that, he said to Brad, "Mind if we switch?"

In the process, they all changed positions. Robert sat against the headboard. Roxanne got on hands and knees with her mouth poised over her neighbor's cock and her rear at the edge of the bed so Brad could stand behind her.

Roxanne's mouth felt as good on his shaft as his did on her pussy. She moved her head up and down on it slowly, lovingly, coating it with saliva that looked as viscid as her vaginal fluid. Robert closed his eyes, relishing every millimeter of skin her lips and tongue glided over. If he had feared coming too soon from him licking her, her sucking him was not a preventative; particularly when she would occasionally give his balls a little attention.

At the other end, Brad had slid his head between his wife's knees so his mouth was just below her pussy. Sensing his position, she lowered her crotch until it made contact with his tongue. He had no homosexual tendencies, but he was freakishly turned on knowing some of this juice cocktail probably included some of Robert's saliva. Knowing Roxanne was becoming somewhat delirious by all the attention, he decided to take another stab—literally—at her anus. He quickly slid his forefinger into her pussy to coat it, and then pressed it against her pucker. She let him in, but only as far as his second knuckle, not wanting him to overdo it.

But before he could enjoy it too much, Roxanne said, "I'm sorry, honey, I'm going to have to fuck him."

"Yeah, I think you're ready," Brad agreed, judging by the amount of liquid flowing out of her. He eased out from under her as Robert slid down to a supine position. Roxanne straddled her neighbor's abdomen. Brad leaned over to watch as his wife reached around behind her, grabbed the older man's cock glistening with her saliva, and guided it into her yearning pussy. The liquid sounds made by their joining were as enticing as the visual.

"Oh, yeah," Roxanne moaned. "Yeah, yeah, yeah."

Brad felt the need to be touching her, massaging her back, kissing her face, rubbing her ass. His desire was so strong, as he slid his middle finger down the crack of her ass, he almost allowed himself to cup Robert's balls to pull his cock deeper into his wife. He'd read once that in the heat of passion, people would do things they wouldn't ordinarily, but he wasn't quite ready to go that far yet. Instead, he did remark, "Mmm, that ass is looking good. Wouldn't mind a piece of it."

In a fit of passion, Roxanne stammered, "You never know. As aroused as I am, I might just like it too."

"Don't tease me, honey. I'd love to do it."

As husband and wife continued to tantalize each other about anal sex, Roxanne came like she'd never done before, breaking out in a sweat, and nearly passing out. She pulled away from Robert and rolled over on her back spread-eagle. She was nearly gasping for breath.

Brad poured all of them a glass of chilled white wine, handing the first goblet to his wife. She raised her head enough to gulp down half of it. Less than a minute later, she chugged the rest. Not long after, when her breathing returned to normal, in a mischievous tone, she said, "I want to try something."

The two men were standing on the side of the bed facing each other, drinking their wine, their dicks at half-mast. Roxanne slid down between them, knelt on the floor and took a cock in each hand. She sucked on her husband's for a second, and then Robert's, and then back to Brad and so on.

"I feel like I'm in a movie," she quipped.

The guys laughed.

Once she got them both well lubricated, she deep-throated them, eliciting oohs and ahs from the men.

"I love when she does that," Brad groaned.

Minutes later, husband and neighbor were both becoming weak-kneed.

"Time to put these dicks somewhere else," Brad said.

"Aw, but I've got you both under my spell," Roxanne said wickedly. "But okay, let's do it." She stood up and pushed Robert down to sit on the edge of the bed. She shoved her tits into his face, which he willingly accepted, fondling one, sucking the other.

Brad stepped up behind his wife, mashing his dick against her rear as he kissed her shoulders and neck.

Roxanne grabbed Robert's shoulders forcing him onto his back. She then climbed on top of him and inserted his cock into her pussy as she had before, and started riding.

Watching her rear moving backward and forward, her anus exposed, Brad said, "I want that ass." Not caring what else he touched, he pressed his thumb against her asshole.

"I'm scared," she said.

But her husband was so driven by passion; he ignored her expression of fear and inserted his thumb to the first knuckle. With Robert's dick fucking her pussy, her hesitancy diminished and she became slightly accustomed to having something in her backdoor. Brad let their motion move his thumb in and out.

"Mmmm," Roxanne purred. "That's not actually too bad."

To be sure, Brad let this thumb come out, lifted his hand to his mouth, lubed his middle finger with spit, and then let her ass vacuum it in. After a few thrusts, he rotated his finger back and forth a little to gauge her response. He could almost feel Robert's cock through the membrane.

"Mmmm, that's not bad at all," Roxanne said, a little more enthusiastically.

"Want to try something a little bigger?" Brad whispered hopefully.

"Okay," she conceded. "I'll try."

She extricated herself from a disappointed Robert as Brad found a tube of lubricant. Her husband squirted a generous amount on her hole and his finger. He rubbed it all over her anus, and then pressed more inside her with his finger. He was very gentle as he inserted his forefinger. Once he felt she was good and wet, he began fucking her ass with his finger.

"How's that feel?"

"Hmmm, pretty good."

While continuing with his finger, Brad squirted more lube on his cock, which was extremely hard with anticipation, and jerked himself until he was completely saturated. Slowly, he eased his finger out of her anus and stuck the point of his shiny shaft at her anal opening. He applied light pressure until the head disappeared.

"Whoa, that's not your finger anymore," she noted.

But as she became more comfortable, he slipped more in. Then he was halfway. "Oh, your ass feels good." And finally, "In all the way." He stopped, allowing her to adjust, and it was her that started moving back and forth.

After a minute of measured thrusting, Roxanne uttered, "I shouldn't say this, but I think I actually like it." Then after another minute with increased speed, she added, "Correction. I really like it. It's so different, so stimulating in such a unique way." She let him fuck her ass for a few minutes before zeal took over. Then, she surprised the men. "Okay, you got to try something new, now it's my turn."

"Aw, but that wasn't very long."

But Roxanne ignored her husband. "You'll like this. Robert, get under here."

Anal sex had never held much interest for Robert when he saw it in porno films. He'd never wanted to do it with Joan, which was just as well, because she had firmly stated many times, she never would. It was one of those few things they had never done. But he had to admit, seeing a couple do it live right in front of him was quite a bit more exciting than watching a video. Likewise, DP, or double penetration, which he was certain was where this was headed, was never appealing either. But now, the opportunity to try it, and then with an incredible fuck like Roxanne, and, well, that's what open-mindedness was all about.

Roxanne pushed her husband's cock out of her ass and straightened up on her knees to allow Robert to get into position. When he was, she bent over again and inserted his cock into her pussy. While anal was a nice gimmick, something different to do, there was still nothing like a penis in her vagina.

"Now, you can get back in," Roxanne told her husband.

For good measure, Brad squirted more lubricant on his dick, rubbed it all over, and began the process of putting it back in his wife's ass. It seemed a little tighter, and he wondered if it was because Robert's prick was also inside her.

Once both men were in, they let Roxanne set the pace, which was mostly her husband fucking her ass with Robert just taking up space inside.

"Damn, that feels good," Roxanne said excitedly.

"Hell, yeah," Brad agreed.

Roxanne's moaning seemed to have changed to more of a crying, but not of pain, rather a new pleasure she had never before experienced.

As they all became comfortable, Brad really started plowing his wife. He wanted to come, was ready to come, and let everyone know. But Roxanne didn't want him to come inside her anus. She wanted to feel Robert in that orifice, so she pulled him out of her, eased off of her neighbor and onto her back. She grabbed her husband's cock and tugged on it to bring him to her mouth where she jerked him until he spouted his thick, gooey semen down her throat.

After she swallowed it all, she got up off the bed, grabbed Robert's hand and pulled him up. She then bent over the bed, took hold of his cock and guided it into her already stretched asshole. He was bigger; she could tell that immediately, and she might not have been able to get him in so easily had Brad not stretched her.

Robert had to admit, it was a new and unique feeling for him. Certainly it was much tighter than either Joan's or Roxanne's pussies, and that, coupled with the wildly erotic nature of their session, had him ready to come almost right away.

"Come in my ass!" she screamed. "Come in my ass!"

Robert could feel her furiously rubbing her clit as he drilled her with deep, steady strokes. He was certain Brad had really wanted to spill his seed in her anus, but she hadn't allowed it. Now, she was urging Robert to do just that. He glanced at his neighbor with questioning eyebrows. Brad nodded eager approval as though as long as someone came in her ass and he could watch, he was okay.

"Here I come!" Robert groaned. And for the second time with Roxanne, he unleashed a load of sperm that was greater than his normal volume. The more he pumped, his cum was pressed out of her and rolled down her thighs. When she felt the warm liquid sliding down her legs, she increased the speed of her fingers on her clit, and within seconds, she exploded, screaming and yelling everything from unintelligible sounds to harsh profanities. His body covered in sweat, a spent Robert pulled out and collapsed onto his back on the bed.

Roxanne's own legs were about to give so she dove onto the bed on her side against him and Brad crawled on and spooned her.

"That was unbelievable," she exclaimed. "I never knew it would be so good. It didn't hurt like I thought it would." She rambled on ninety to nothing. "Next time I want you both to come inside me at the same time!"

"Yeah, we'll work on that," Robert remarked facetiously. But the look on Brad's face said that he was envisioning just such an act. Dinner or not, it was time to leave before she had them try.

"Aw, don't go," Roxanne pleaded. "We haven't fed you yet. Let's eat and relax a little and then we can fuck some more."

Putting as few clothes on as he thought he could to sneak home, Robert said, "I'm not as young as you kids. I've shot my wad for the night. Next time."

Her face lit up. "I'll hold you to that."

"So, will I," Brad agreed.

* * *

All of the street lamps had not yet been put up in the subdivision, and as such, there were a number of dark spots. Because of this, Robert merely slipped on his shirt without buttoning it, pants with no underwear, nor did he fasten his belt around his waist, and he slipped his shoes on without socks, which he had to carry along with his briefs. He figured he could sneak the two houses down to his own; particularly since only of them was occupied.

However, one neighbor happened to be looking outside. Naturally, this neighbor's curiosity was aroused upon spying Robert Crane in a disheveled state moving stealthily toward his home from the Bullocks'. Considering this, the neighbor recalled seeing Roxanne Bullock arrive home from work, but not her husband, Brad, and was certain Mr. Bullock would not have gone unnoticed.

What was even more perplexing was that the neighbor recalled seeing Robert standing beside Roxanne's car a couple of weeks ago when Roxanne reached out and touched Robert's penis. And then, just a few days ago, Robert got into her car and Roxanne pulled into her garage and closed the door.

Well, if those weren't clues, the neighbor didn't know what was. Was this jumping to conclusions to assume what they were doing?

* * *

Once again, Roxanne leaned across Robert, jolting him back to reality. His little trip down memory lane with the Bullocks was also a reminder that Roxanne could be careless when she was horny, and the look in her eyes told him that's exactly where she was.

"You're being a bit obvious," he whispered, allowing his irritation to be heard.

"I want you. "It's been too long."

"I know."

It had been a while—nearly a month. Their weekends had become a regular gathering on the weekends Joan went away to help her aging mother and had evolved from a husband watching his wife getting fucked to full threesomes. But on Joan's last trip, it was Robert's turn to accompany her, and that had been two weeks ago. However, no matter how much he and the Bullocks had come to enjoy their time together, they all knew the situation, and it wasn't wise to allow misplaced desire to cloud rational behavior. Roxanne had even attempted to entice him into fucking her on her lunch hour. Yet, as good a fuck as she was, he refused to even touch her when Brad was not around. He didn't want this getting out of hand.

"When can I have you again?" she cooed.

"Next weekend. Unless you don't come to your senses. Then it might be longer—if ever," Robert threatened.

Roxanne nodded, and then smiled as though he had said something amusing to her. "Understood."

He reached for his martini glass and his eye caught Kara Brown's deep blue peepers. She was sitting across the table next to Joan. The two had become fast friends, sharing interior decorating interests. Kara's lovely face bore a questioning expression, to which Robert shook his head almost imperceptibly. She then returned a similar nod, and then winked. His lips formed a minimal smile.

And so, the first monthly dinner club gathering continued. Except that one of these neighbors knew secrets not everyone else did and might be a cold wind bringing on a threatening storm.