Love Thy Neighbors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers

In the meantime, their lips met in a passionate kiss as Don's hand slipped down to caress the side of his wife's breast. Enjoying the attention to her tits, Kara eased her husband's head down where he mouthed them through the thin material of her nightgown. His hand free now, he reached down to unclasp and unzip his pants. He then pushed his open pants and briefs down to expose his cock and balls.

Sensing what her husband had done, Kara reached down to grab his dick, gently jerking it, as their lips again met. But the feel of his rigid tool in her hand incited her to want more. Easing herself up and off of the sofa, she sat Don down, and then pulled his pants all the way to the floor and off. Kneeling down, she again grasped his hard cock and placed her lips over the mushroom head. She kissed it, swirled her tongue around on it, spread the pee hole and attempted to stick her tongue in it. That caused him to shiver. Cupping his balls, she then lapsed into a complete blow job with both hands around his shaft.

Occasionally, Kara would reach one hand down to play with her pussy a bit and alternate squeezing her nipple.

As with everything else they had done during this brief session, this, too, didn't last long. This couple was obviously beyond horny, which Robert certainly could understand given the description of Kara's uncle and aunt.

Moments later, Don stood, pulled his wife to her feet and led her to their bedroom. Following, Robert filmed her robe coming off and Don's shirt dropping to the floor. When they reached the boudoir, he was totally naked and she had on only the flimsy, lacy, see-through nightgown.

Laying on the bed together, they engaged in more lip action as her hand again sought his oozing cock. Don slid the spaghetti straps off of her shoulders and eased the top of her nightgown down to reveal her tits with their hard nipples. This done, his fingers found her pussy. He inserted two fingers while using his thumb to attend her clit.

This was all again short-lived. Kara tugged him by his cock to straddle her chest and fuck her mouth. He enjoyed it for a couple of minutes, but he wanted more, so he slid down and gently slid his cock into her waiting pussy. Both emitted animal-like roars at that initial insertion. Needless to say, they fucked hard, and it didn't take long for them to come simultaneously, explosively, loudly.

Robert let the camera roll as they gasped and struggled to catch their breath.

After a couple of minutes, he switched it off and casually backed out of the bedroom to give them some privacy. "Well, let's see what's wrong," he said to himself, going into their office a the other end of the house and taking a seat at their computer. It took several minutes to discover why the video didn't play.

When he reached that point, Kara appeared again dressed in workout apparel consisting of the midriff tank top and tightfitting ankle-length pants. Of course, he didn't know that's what she had on before he arrived. Without invitation, she sat in his lap. It wasn't just a plop down; it was obviously calculated because her crack landed exactly where his now growing cock was.

Feeling it, Kara gave a faux shiver and exclaimed, "Ooh!" She then rubbed her ass all over his crotch until she could tell he was good and hard.

Reaching around her to grab the mouse, she leaned against his arm, and difficult though it was, he managed to click the command to play the video.

"Oh," she uttered excitedly, translating her joy into more movement against his dick. "How did you do that?"

"Apparently, when you or Don attempted to hide the video on it was moved to a different location on the computer," Robert explained. "When you attempted to play it, it wasn't where the video player thought it was."

"Oh, how silly!" Kara wiggled around on him some more. Then she became more deliberate, going up and down, jerking him with her ass. "Oh, that feels good."

Without her seeing, he shook his head over her conspicuousness. But he had to agree. "Yes, it does."

She kept it up and the motion dragged her pants down exposing her bare ass crack. Finally, she stopped as though realizing what she was doing. "Oh, I'm sorry. I shouldn't be doing that."

He didn't know if she was waiting for him to tell her to continue, but he said nothing. He didn't want to encourage anything without Don present; which begged the question, where was he? Robert had to wonder if they were setting him up again.

But as Kara continued to watch the sexy video of herself, she started up again. "Your dick is really getting hard," she noted. "I know we shouldn't be doing this, but it feels so good."

Of course, it was then that Don chose to appear. Seeing the action, he merely grinned. But Kara did not stop, thereby answering Robert's set-up concern. Instead, Don walked around in front of them and tugged on his wife's pants. When she stood to allow him to pull them off, she reached behind her to undo Robert's pants.

Now horny himself, a feeling that had been growing ever since he left his own home, and wondering why Kara had bothered to dress if she knew she was going to do this, he stopped her and just pulled down his pants himself.

"That's the spirit," Kara remarked happily.

With Robert's cock pointed skyward and against his abdomen, Kara planted the crack of her ass against it and slid up and down. Apparently, and thankfully, she had cleaned her husband's semen off of her because he did not feel any wetness. He couldn't help but place his hands on her hips as she rocked.

Kara took his hands and placed them on her breasts. He obligingly played with them through the material of her tank top, until she urged, "You can take it off."

Who was he to argue? A second later, it was gone.

"Yours too," she commanded.

He complied.

"Honey, grab me some lubricant," she told her husband.

What seemed like only a couple of seconds later, Don handed her a tube, as though he'd already had it handy. Kara squirted some on in her hands then lathered Robert's cock. She quickly returned to rubbing her ass on it. "This is nice."

"Yes . . . it . . . is," Robert groaned.

Kara stood and bent over the computer desk. She tugged on his cock to get him up and rub himself against her. Reaching behind her, she pulled her cheeks apart to create a trough for him. Seeing Kara's puckered anus reminded him of Roxanne and the fact that he would otherwise be there more than likely in hers. He tried to push from his head his mind's debate whether it would be better to be in Roxanne's ass or rubbing against Kara's. But he'd had Roxanne's a number of times already, and this was his first, such as it was, with Kara. Plus, it was here and it was now and . . .

It ended because she turned around, squatted and: "Do the same to my tits."

A slide job between the boobs was something he'd never done with Roxanne, but he liked this. It was awkward so Kara pushed him back down into the chair and squeezed her tits around his dick moving them up and down. He liked this too.

But a minute later, she let out an aggravated growl because the position was hard on her, pun intended. Next, she straddled in the chair and saddled him. He'd never had anyone do that. She was facing him and her pussy lips were spread open over his shaft. She squirted a shot of lube, and then started sliding up and down his glistening rod.

"Oh, yeah," Robert moaned.

Kara kept her speed moderate and steady. It was one of the most incredible sexual feelings he had ever experienced and he wasn't even inside her. With pressure building inside his skull, he thought the top of his head was going to blow off. She dripped a bit more lube on him and he watched as her clit peeked out when she slid forward and popped back in when she slid back.

That was the final bit of stimulus he needed to start breathy moans. Feeling his cock pulsing, she knew he was about to shoot so she positioned her pussy on the soft circumcised skin below the head and jerked back and forth until she saw spurts of pearly white and thick sperm bubble out and continue flowing, cascading down either side of his cock.

When he stopped, Kara lifted his gooey dick, standing it straight up, and squeezed the head on either side of the meatus forcing out a dollop, which she swiped with her finger and licked off with her tongue.

Don handed her a towel and she cleaned all of the cum off of him. Robert saw that Don had the camera in hand, holding it as though he'd been shooting.

"Don't worry, I didn't get your face," he advised.

A relieved Robert said, "Good thinking."

All the while the video on screen had been running the entire time and had just reached the part where Robert came. They all laughed at the irony.

Sneaking home half-dressed a while later, Robert contemplated the Browns' uninhibited behavior, but was struck by the irony that it did not include him actually fucking Kara. She could have easily slid him inside her when she was in his lap, but she did not. Curious.

Was it a religious thing?

* * *

The same prying eyes that had seen Robert sneaking home from the Bullocks' now witnessed his doing the same thing from the Browns'. Bearing in mind the supposition of what went on at the Bullocks', and that the good reverend had just departed the day before, the neighbor wondered what that could mean.

What was it about Friday nights? And where was Joan Crane?

This neighborhood was not turning out to be the quiet wholesome place it was supposed to be.

* * *

Robert was shocked back to reality by a kick under the table from Peg Smart. He glanced at her sharply.

"You okay?" She asked in a whisper. "You were staring into space."

"Sorry." As he apologized, he was still looking—ogling?—over Kara. He wondered how many hours of video he had taken of them. He still didn't keep any of the storage cards—much as he would like to, but he'd already filled several of them; hell, he didn't even know how many. And still, they wanted more. And he was only too happy to oblige because Kara still took his breath away.

He glanced at Don, who lifted his glass in a subtle toast. Robert nodded his acknowledgment.

The Bullocks on Fridays and the Browns on Saturdays; and Joan in between. It was a good thing she didn't go away more often—although every other weekend was more than enough—because he didn't know how much more he could handle with these two insatiable couples.

The secrets were mounting.

Little did Robert know, one of the other neighbors, the one whose eyes were always watching, thought the same thing.

END

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,047 Followers