Love Thy Neighbors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,041 Followers

Like him, Peg would alter her pace as her mood dictated. Once she even stopped just to savor a deliciously wet, tongue-slapping kiss. When she resumed again, instead of springing up and down on him, she rotated her hips on his cock which made it rub all around the inner walls of her vagina. "Oh, oh, oh," she kept repeating.

Not surprisingly, she came again; this one slightly bigger than the last.

Robert envied women for that. They could have multiple orgasms during a session and each was generally more intense, whereas men, when they could come more than once in a session, it was less climactic.

Once again, when she was done, Peg bent down and kissed him passionately, and had only one word for him: "More." Although, this time, there was more urgency to it.

Now, just as pleased to comply, Robert decided on another position change; this time, doggy-style. When he moved out from under her and said, "Stay as you are," she got the idea and maneuvered herself on to elbows and knees. His still hard dick homed in and found her heavenly opening on its own.

As he fucked her, she dropped her arms so that only her rear was up in the air. He marveled at how each new posture yielded a different feel. He couldn't pick one that was better. Each was magnificent. This was how to do it.

He was now plowing her so hard, she collapsed on the bed, lying flat on her stomach. He straddled her legs, and with her's closed, they were in one of his favorite positions. It made her delightfully tight pussy even snugger.

With more "Ooh's, ah's and oh shit's" she hung her head and arms over the edge of the bed. "Oh, you have no idea how good this feels."

"Actually, I do," Robert said, breathing heavily, beginning to sweat.

She turned on her side, forcing him to adjust. On his knees, he put his cock back in her pussy. Now that she could see him again, and noting his perspiration, she got up, again forcing him out of her. But this time, while he was still kneeling, she grabbed his rod glistening with her juices and sucked him.

After a couple of minutes, she lifted her head and said, "I wanted to taste myself on you, see why guys like to eat pussy so much."

"It's one of those dishes that go with anything," Robert quipped.

"It does taste rather nice," Peg agreed. "Might have to try more."

He didn't think much of that statement, just that maybe she wanted to lick more of herself off of him, particularly as she went back blowing him. It felt so good he had to sit back on his haunches. In fact, the longer she did it the closer he was to coming. "You want me to come in your mouth?"

Without removing her mouth, she uttered, "Uh, uh." Seconds later, she fell onto her back and spread her legs. "But I don't think I want you to come in me either."

Robert merely nodded as he reinserted himself. He went slowly, bending over to wrap his arms around her. She did the same. Of course, she kissed him, and maintained it until he pulled out and sprayed her belly.

She made a sound that he took as disappointment, as though she was going to come yet again. So, he lay on top her smearing his semen all over both of them. He reached down to finger fuck her the rest of the way. She pulled his face to hers and they kissed until she had one more powerful orgasm. But she didn't release his lips for a couple of minutes.

Finally, she dreamily said, "You're amazing."

"As are you."

They both settled into a relaxing aftermath bliss.

Several minutes later, Peg said, "I'm sorry."

"What?" Robert asked, though he had heard her.

"It was wrong of me to seduce you for my own selfish desire. You're married, and I had no right; particularly since I'm becoming friends with your wife."

"You didn't force me to do anything. If there is any guilt to come from this, it's mine to deal with."

"That's kind of you to say."

"Do you now wish this had not happened?"

"Not for the pleasure you gave me. But I do for any anguish you might suffer."

"Again, that would be on me." Robert took a deep breath, debating whether to continue. He did. "Look, Peg, I love Joan, she's a good wife, but our sex life has run it's course. By some kind of silent mutual consent, we seem to have just accepted that we don't please each other like we use to. We still do it occasionally, and we do satisfy each other, but it's not like it used to be for us, and so, we just don't do it as often. For a long time, I was content with that. But when someone like you comes along—for me—it's too hard to resist."

After considering that for a few minutes, Peg concluded, "Well, I guess I can understand that. I mean, I was horny, there you were, and you were just too hard to resist."

* * *

When Joan arrived home on Sunday, after Robert helped her unload, she informed him that she needed to walk over to Peg's house.

Instantly concerned because of his post-coital conversation with Peg, he asked, as casually as he could muster, "Oh, what's up?"

"She didn't say. Did you see her over the weekend?"

He shrugged. "Her dog got out again late yesterday afternoon while she was checking her mail. I was out walking and I was able to catch him. Once again, she seemed to have just stepped out of the shower; except that this time she had a robe on instead of just a towel." He had told her about the towel incident and that she had invited him in for a glass of wine after dressing. He always told the truth wherever possible so that if it became necessary for him to be less than honest there was a greater chance he would be believed.

But Robert was on pins and needles all the while Joan was gone. He feared that Peg might still be experiencing that misplaced remorse she had started with last night; although when he left her she seemed to have gotten over it. Still, she might have relapsed and wanted to cleanse her soul by coming clean with Joan.

Over an hour passed before Joan came in through the rear door. She came straight to Robert, her expression offering no clues. But she quickly kissed him passionately. He could taste the wine on her lips and something else that he couldn't quite place.

"You're a good man, Robert Crane."

He wondered if that was the wine talking, and he tried to stifle the relief he was starting to feel—at least until he knew for certain there was nothing amiss. "Oh? What did I do now?" He phrased it as though he had done something wrong.

Joan laughed and patted him on the chest. Could be the wine. She was a light weight drinker—one could sometimes set her off. "Peg just wanted to thank us for being such good neighbors. She raved about you looking out for Scooter."

Robert shrugged as if to say what else could I do?

"She's very appreciative," Joan went on. "Said you even politely listened while she whined about her failed marriage."

"Yeah, well, after she started I couldn't very well just get up and leave."

"We've really found a home here, honey," Joan pointed out. "I've made friends with Kara, and now Peg; and I guess I have to include Roxanne. Kara says Don just gushes about you helping with their photos. Roxanne even claims you've helped Brad tame her—whatever the hell that means."

"I'm sure I don't know," Robert remarked with that tightening in his bowels.

"What do you do with them?"

He shrugged. "Just guy talk with Brad. Don't really talk much to Roxanne." My tongue's usually too busy on her pussy to talk, he thought wryly.

"Well, I'm just thrilled we moved here." Joan had strangely been undressing while having this conversation. Finally, she said, "Come on, I'm going to do you right now."

They ended up in the living room and made love on the sofa. It was simple, nothing fancy, but as always, quite satisfying. It reminded Robert of his thoughts after the first time with Roxanne and Brad. The wild sex with them, the theatrics with Kara and Don, and now the intensity with Peg were all just fun and games with the neighbors.

This uncomplicated love-making with Joan was real.

Why did society place such a high toll on sex?

* * *

Strangely—or not—Peg's dog did not get out again. Robert did see her out walking him a few times, but he didn't do with her as he had done with Roxanne in the beginning and always tried to be out there when he thought she would be.

When they talked, she seemed to lapse into this charming, alluring, almost seductive demeanor, which almost suggested he could have her again if he wanted her.

But then, oddly enough, He didn't see her again for several days. It occurred to him that maybe, as an attorney, she had to travel. But from what he could tell without being obvious, her mail was being picked up, lights were on at night, and it generally appeared that someone was living there.

With as much casualness as he could muster, Robert asked Joan if she had seen or talked to Peg. He explained about seeing her and not seeing her. Joan had to think before she realized she hadn't seen their neighbor either. His wife tried to call, but there was no answer.

"I do remember her saying that when she had a big case, she put in a lot of hours," Joan said.

"Oh, well, that must be it," Robert said agreeably as though that explained it. But he was still concerned.

One afternoon, after one of those lunch times that he sat in the car with Roxanne while she got herself off and begged him to let her sit in his lap because she and Brad would be out of town again the next weekend when Joan would also be gone, he casually walked over to Peg's house to snoop. Her car was gone. He tapped lightly on the back door. Scooter appeared, looked at him through the glass, barked a bit, but then stopped, though he didn't hear anyone inside yell at the dog to make him cease. And he noticed that she had fixed the fence where the animal had been escaping. So, it seemed all was well. Joan must have been correct.

However, on Friday just before sundown, since Joan was gone and the Bullocks were away, Robert discreetly kept an eye outside and on Peg's house. He never did see her arrive home, but her lights went on at dusk. Timer maybe? He watched a while longer thinking that if she had arrived home early she would walk the dog. But she never did. And now his curiosity was running away.

No one else was out in the neighborhood, so Robert casually walked in the direction of Peg's. When he was almost in front of her house, he glanced around again. There still was no one else out so he quickly stepped to her front door and rang the buzzer.

* * *

Today would have been Peg's wedding anniversary. She would be celebrating tonight. Instead she was alone . . . with a dog. This was her first anniversary alone. After this many months, one would think she would be over it by now. So why wasn't she? It's not as though she wanted the asshole back. It was just a reminder that she had been married and what he had put her through. That in itself was enough to make anyone depressed.

Peg had been too immersed in work to consider that this day was upon her. But the case was over and now she had come home to this empty house and . . . she was all alone. Taking a deep breath, she walked over to her meager wine rack and grabbed a nice Cabernet and a wine glass. She opened the bottle and was about to take it onto the living room when she abruptly decided to select a second bottle, another Cabernet, and take it, the opened bottle, the glass and opener to the sofa. She set it all down on the coffee table.

A half bottle later and the same amount of an hour wallowing in her misery, the doorbell rang. Peg rolled her eyes, thinking that she wanted to be alone and miserable. Still, she arose with her glass of wine and trotted to the door. Eye to the peephole, she decided to at least see who it was before ignoring them. But the wine was kicking in and maybe this was a visitor she wanted.

Peg opened the door and leaned against the frame. "Well, hello, Robert Crane," she greeted huskily. "What brings you here?" But instead of waiting for an answer, she reached out and slipped her hand inside his shirt between two buttons and dragged him inside. "Doesn't matter. I'm glad you're here."

If the glass of wine was any clue, she was obviously on her way, Robert surmised. "So, what are we celebrating?" he asked jovially. After closing the door, she let go of his shirt. He followed her in noting her short blue skirt and pullover V-neck shirt.

Peg plopped down on the sofa with no regard for her skirt, which rose halfway up her thighs. Robert glimpsed the two bottles of wine, one half empty, the other unopened. He sat beside her. As an afterthought, she placed her hand on his leg and used it to push herself back up. She headed for the kitchen and he enjoyed watching her ass as she walked. She returned a second later with a glass for him.

Despite her slightly inebriated state, Peg was able to pour him some wine without spilling any. "I wasn't sure if I was celebrating or lamenting my divorce because today would have been my wedding anniversary. But now that you're here, I think we'll just kick back and open more wine." She sat again, sinking deep into the sofa, and folded her legs. This brought her skirt nearly up to her ass, exposing almost all of her legs. She lifted her glass in a toast. "Thank you for coming over. I feel better already." She then guzzled the remainder of her glass. Reaching for the bottle, she filled her glass way beyond the amount one normally did, emptying the bottle.

Robert chuckled silently as she licked the neck of the bottle to lap up the drop that had rolled down. "We hadn't seen you in several days so we were concerned."

Placing her free hand on his thigh and rubbing up and down, Peg explained, "Just finished a big case. Put in a lot of hours." Big sip.

"That's what Joan thought." Small sip.

"I've even had to let Scooter go in the yard instead of walking him." Another big sip. "I haven't had chance to call her or Kara. This is the first day I've gotten home at a reasonable time. Haven't even changed yet."

"Don't let me stop you."

"I think I will," Peg agreed standing up. Grabbing her half-empty glass, she said, "Open another bottle. I'll be right back."

Watching her walk off, Robert was further amused to see her smooth her skirt down as she walked. He opened the bottle on the table, poured himself more and barely took three sips before she returned. When he saw her, not only did it explain why she was so quick, it also nearly made him spit out the sip he had just taken.

Peg was dressed in a low cut nightie, spaghetti straps, see-through, short to just below her crotch and with a thong underneath. She sat closer to him this time and faced him. Her glass was empty. Seeing the way he was looking at her she asked, "Is this too much?"

"Too much," Robert repeated, reeling his tongue back in, knowing she meant was it too revealing. "It looks like very little," he quipped. "Why bother wearing anything?"

"We'll get to that," she responded seductively, then leaned over to kiss him. It was a slow, romantic kiss, not the urgent suck face kind. He allowed his free hand to rest on her bare legs. Pulling back several seconds later, she apologized. "I'm sorry. That was pretty forward of me."

"I don't think I complained."

"No, you didn't, did you?" Peg took his glass from him and set it on the coffee table. On her knees, she swooped in and pressed her lips to his again in another soft kiss, her hand against his abdomen.

Robert didn't know if it was the wine, but she seemed to be in a more loving mood than the last time. The kiss was lengthy. He couldn't help but let his hands roam all over her supple body. As her breathing became labored, she halted for a moment as though in a trance, contemplating what she was doing, then she stood, grabbed each of their glasses by the rim in one hand and took his hand in her other.

Peg led Robert into her bedroom where she placed the glasses on her dresser. "I don't think we'll need these for a while." She crawled on the bed on her knees, standing on them. She beckoned him to do the same. When he complied, they resumed kissing, this time more passionately; with tongues active.

Robert kissed her neck and pawed her breast. She wasted no time in pulling his shirt off and gnawing on his nipple, while undoing his pants. When she completed that, she bowed down, freeing his aching cock and sucking it deep. Still on his knees, the pleasure was so great, he dropped onto his back, leaning against the pillows.

Peg pulled his pants and underwear off and then enjoyed his rod in her mouth again. She was all over it, sucking on just the head and the circumcised skin just below, then she took his balls between her lips and rolled them around with her tongue. What a unique feeling!

In fact, it was so good, Robert had to stop her or he would come too quickly. He rolled her over onto her back, removed her thong and dove on her muff. She was wet. Her juices and the wine residue in his mouth made for a tasty cocktail. He lapped at her like a cat with a bowl of milk. She responded by pumping her hips against his face.

Peg threw her head back over the edge of the bed. The man knew how to eat pussy. But tonight, it was kissing she wanted, and she wanted to taste herself on his lips. She pulled his head up to hers. Her juices mixed with his saliva and the wine taste in her mouth made for quite an aphrodisiac—not that she needed one.

She could feel his cock pressed against her crotch, and with a bit of a wiggle of her hips he got the idea, and a little rotation of his pelvis had his penis easily sliding in her waiting tunnel.

"Oooohhhh," Peg cooed.

Robert fucked her tenderly, in the same vein as she had kissed him. He wondered in her slightly inebriated mind if she was screwing him or her ex-husband. He peeled her legs up, pressing his hands against the back of her thighs, which were now facing up.

That brought a more guttural, "Unh, ugh, ugh." She reached down to rub her clit with one hand while she squeezed her nipple with the other. He plowed her harder, and a series of louder moans signaled her coming. Her head was whipping from side to side and he feared she might break something.

He stopped when she was finished. But she wanted more, turning over, pointing her ass up at him and wiggling it. With a shrug, he rammed his dick back into her now gaping hole.

"Fuck me hard!" she growled through gritted teeth. She lifted her head and he grabbed a handful of her hair holding it like the reins of a horse. "Yeah, that's it."

Robert was really pumping her fiercely, but Peg could feel him tiring. She reached into the open part of her night table and grabbed a hand massager. She switched it on and jammed it between her legs, alternating it between her clit and his scrotum.

At the first touch against his balls, Robert yelled out his pleasure, something Peg was already doing.

After a minute or so of this, she was climaxing again banging her ass against him. The vibration on his nuts had him ready to blow them. "I'm going to come," he announced.

"On my back!"

So, he pulled out and filled the small of her back with hot, glistening semen.

When he stopped shooting, he rolled onto his back totally spent. Peg started giggling as she naughtily lay on top of him, her back against his chest and abdomen, rubbing all of his cum all over him. Sex with Peg was so great, Robert didn't care what she rubbed all over him.

"You're the best, Robert. You've breathed new life into me," Peg confessed. "For the last year I've just been going through the motions. Now, I feel alive again. I bought into this neighborhood because I thought I could get away from everyone. But with what you've done for me, and my growing friendship with Joan and Kara, life is good again."

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,041 Followers