Love Thy Neighbors Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,046 Followers

"Told you."

Robert was now pumping so hard, his balls could be heard slapping against Roxanne. It caused her to come in a torrent, writhing and screaming, even ejaculating to wear Brad thought Robert was coming also.

"Yeah, come inside her."

"No!" Joan countered.

Robert pulled out of her, and on hands and knees, turned sideways. "That wasn't me!" he huffed.

Knowing he hadn't come, Roxanne laid on the floor on her back behind him. With her legs drawn up to her chest, she inched forward until her pussy was directly under his cock and her feet were resting on his ass cheeks. She reached between her legs and grabbed his long schlong and inserted it into her vagina.

Someone gasped at the position.

"That is fucking hot!" Maude said, and everyone looked at her in surprise.

But she was right, Robert thought. He rocked back and forth, and though he couldn't achieve a good thrusting angle, the unusual position alone was a huge turn-on. He didn't know it was coming, but someone again gasped, and he instantly understood why when he felt the wet finger slide into his asshole and massage his prostate. He pulled out just in time to hose Roxanne's genitalia. His cum puddled in her vagina and rolled between her legs into her ass crack. He turned over and collapsed on his back.

It was a race between Joan and Roxanne to see who could suck him clean, but they ended up sharing. As it was, Roxanne scooped as much as she could from herself and licked her fingers.

The two received a resounded round of applause.

* * *

The Cranes provided towels and wash clothes for everyone to clean up, and then served the long awaited dessert. It was pointless for anyone to dress so no one did and they each claimed a spot on the floor in front of the sofa and love seat.

No one said anything about what had transpired tonight, but Robert felt it important to discuss. "Anyone want to comment about this evening?"

"Yeah, when can we do it again?" a now mostly sober Roxanne asked.

There were a few chuckles, but not from everyone.

"Does anyone want to?" Robert queried.

"Not tonight," Peg remarked. "I'm worn out."

Now, all laughed, some agreed.

"Maybe instead of wine, you can serve energy drinks," Don quipped.

More laughter. Robert was glad to hear it. That meant his neighbors were all on board.

"There are actually a lot of drinks that can be made with Red Bull," Lorna noted, with a sheepish grin.

"I'm game!" Roxanne shouted out.

"So am I," Brad agreed.

Don and Kara looked at each other, then chimed, "Count us in!"

"The old broads, too," Lorna said.

"Don't leave me out!" Peg said.

Almost everyone laughed again at the repeat of their consent from earlier in the evening. Maude was the only person with a straight face.

"Maude, what about you?" Robert asked.

"When we had this discussion earlier, I said why not just have an orgy," Maude reminded. "I was being facetious because everyone so eagerly agreed. But then I got religion."

"What does religion have to do with it?" Kara asked.

"Scripture tells us to love thy neighbor," Maude paraphrased. "So, that is what I intend to do! And I still haven't loved all of you, especially Robert." She grinned. "So, if everyone is game, Darrel and I will host the next gathering, and if you all agree, we can play first and have dinner after."

And as if on cue, everyone said, "Amen to that!"

* * *

Not long after, the neighbors dressed just enough to mosey on to their homes. Robert and Joan decided to clean up in the morning. As they climbed into bed, both still naked, Robert said, mimicking a Mexican accent, "Well, Lucy, looks like we got some 'splainin' to do."

"Yes," Joan agreed. "We should have talked to each other instead of allowing ourselves to be seduced by the Bullocks."

"For what it's worth," Robert explained, "I really did go to their house expecting just to have dinner. I couldn't believe it when Brad actually said he wanted to watch me have sex with Roxanne. And she was just as eager, and I was just . . . weak. I'm sorry."

"I just went over there to talk to Brad about Roxanne's lascivious behavior," Joan told him. "Then I accidentally discovered these sex toys he had bought for her and I was intrigued by them and he let me try some of them. I should have borrowed them and not used them in front of him, but, well, I was weak also."

"I'm trying to remember when it was, or what prompted us to think that we were getting older and didn't need as much sex as we used to have."

"Maybe it wasn't about age," Joan suggested. "Maybe we had just settled into a sexual routine and, even though we thought we were still satisfying each other, maybe we weren't really."

"And it took these new experiences for us to discover that."

"Seems so."

"So, where do we go from here?" Robert asked.

"That is the question."

"You know," Robert mused, "I remember that Sunday when you came home after my first time with Brad and Roxanne. We made love, and I remember that that was the difference. The Friday night with the Bullocks was just entertainment. Sexual entertainment, but entertainment nonetheless. With you, it was much, much more. It was years of togetherness and familiarity with my best friend and partner."

Joan smiled warmly, and then giggled.

"What?"

"You're not going to believe this, but after Brad, when you and I made love, it all became clear to me; like focusing a camera. What I clearly realized was that sex with Brad had been just a game with toys. It was fun, it was exciting, but it was just sex with another person. What I did with you was to truly make love. I experienced more than just orgasm with you. There was emotional meaning to it. It was special. It was truly love."

They stared at each other in silence for a few minutes.

Finally, Robert spoke. "I think we're having a religious experience. I think Maude was right. We need to follow scripture. We need to love our neighbors."

Joan grinned. "Amen to that!"

END

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,046 Followers
12