Love Thy Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it's nice to know I'm appreciated, looks like someone wants this secret to grow and grow. But I need to clean up again and get ready for work. Oh there it is!"

She retrieves a door key from her pocket, a mischievous look on her face. Her eyes search my face trying to find a clue to my feelings. Would I be angry at being tricked? In reply I press my lips to hers and resume our kiss. Our tongues duel in each other's mouths till she breaks away.

"Anyway! Phew. Paul will be home soon and I need to get ready. You smell of sex and you'd better get that sorted before your little lady gets home."

She ties her belt, picks up her towels and turns to go, I follow her to the door. Checking there is no one around she heads out to her own front door and opens it. As she goes in I call out to her.

"I'm home all week!" I blurt out, trying not to sound desperate and failing with aplomb.

She shushes me glancing round but smiling broadly. In a stage whisper she replies,

"Me too, and tomorrow it's my turn!"

I can hardly wait to see what she means.

12