Love Thy Neighbour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers

And then it started, lifting as she pushed herself against her own fingers. At first it was only a little, but as she got closer she raised it higher - and I took my chance. I twisted my position and, while her body was raised from her seat I let myself slide further along the seat so that when she came down her pussy naturally rubbed just softly against mine, and we were automatically in the scissors position.

'Oh my god!' She gasped, abruptly going stock still from shock. 'I'm so sorry.'

She was apologising for doing exactly what I wanted her to do. I couldn't help but feel a tiny surge of predatory triumph. I held onto her thighs, stopping her pulling away and gently moved my pussy against hers.

'Don't be.' I whispered. 'I don't mind. In fact it feels nice.'

She just lay there, still fully aroused but with her climax having fled for the moment. Then her hand came out and gripped my knee, pulling me towards her, her hips starting to stir to match my own soft movements.

'Oh my god, Jackie.' She repeated. 'We're doing it, aren't we? What we said we wouldn't?'

'We can stop if you want.' I risked.

She didn't answer. Instead she began to rub against me more firmly and I knew I'd done it. Now I was certain we would become lovers, proper lovers. The relief was profound, almost a climax in itself. Just for a moment I thought of Tina, but I knew she would be happy for me.

Tribbing can be wonderful, and this was no exception. The feel of her soft, wet, squishy pussy pressed on mine and the hardness of her pubic bone stimulating my clit was fantastic, and if it was like that for me, then it should be like that for Isla too. It certainly seemed to be, she was rubbing herself harder against me, gasping with each movement and each time I pushed against her. Soon her movements became jerky, more erratic, and I knew her delayed climax was building again.

'Oh, I'm going to come.' She confirmed my thoughts.

I could feel the first signs of a second climax for me too, but I knew I wouldn't get there before she did. It didn't matter, there would be more times, I knew there would.

'Come then, baby.' I told her, even though it was clear that she didn't need my permission. 'Let it happen.'

Her fingers were gripping into my leg ever more fiercely as she crushed her pussy into mine; pushing harder at me, pulling harder on my leg, until finally she jerked forward, grinding herself into me almost painfully. It hurt, but it didn't matter, all that mattered was that Isla was coming. Suddenly she let out the long hissing 'yeessss.' that I remembered from the first time, and abruptly the pressure was gone as she let go of me and slumped back onto the cushions, panting for breath. For maybe thirty seconds, while she regained her breath, we both just lay there, but then she opened her eyes again, licked her lips and looked down to where our two pussies were still touching.

'Thank you.' She told me.

'What for?' I tried to rebuff her thanks.

'You did that on purpose.'

'I didn't intend to.' I lied. 'I just couldn't resist.'

She nodded slightly and gave me a tiny smile as she digested my admission.

'Can I kiss you?' She asked softly.

'Of course you can, any time you like.' I answered, my heart soaring and meaning every single word of it.

She disentangled her legs from mine and sat for a moment screwed up in the corner of the sofa. I'd expected her to clamber off and kneel beside me, but I was wrong. When she did move she just launched herself along the sofa, much as I'd wanted to do just a short time before, landing half beside and half on top of me and making me exhale sharply.

'Sorry.' She said, grinning too much to mean it and sounding as excited as I felt. 'I just couldn't resist either.'

Before I could think of a suitable reply her mouth was on mine and my arms were finding their own way around her.

It did feel good having her slender body pressed against me and her agile tongue finding its way between my lips. We kissed deeply. Not particularly fiercely or passionately, or any with other adjective that romance writers like to use, but deeply, just savouring each other, our open mouths pressed together for our tongues to explore, our bodies just wriggling slightly each against the other, my arms locking us together, her hands holding onto me where they couldn't reach around my back. It was beautiful, that's the only word for it, because we both knew without saying it that we were giving ourselves to each other now without holding back.

At some point her thigh found its way between my legs and mine between hers, so that our pussies pushed gently on each other's bare skin. We rocked together as we kissed, feeling the pressure lift and then return, quietly stimulating ourselves on each other. Isla groaned softly into my mouth, an inarticulate pleasure sound that vibrated into my throat, making me return it twofold. It felt so good to have her moving gently against me. We were making love properly now, seduction as such was over, we wanted each other and anything could happen so long as I didn't force the pace. Then her hand left my shoulder and, with only a little hesitation, began a slow journey down my side. I thought I knew where she was heading and my heart tried to bludgeon its way out of my chest with excitement. It was the first time she had taken the lead in anything we did.

I held her close as her hand drifted softly southwards, but then when she reached my hip she stopped, raising her head and looking at me as if seeking a reaction. I smiled up and mouthed the word "please", not daring to speak without revealing how excited I felt. She smiled in return before carefully levering herself from on top of me to lay beside me, trapped between my side and the back of the sofa. Now she could complete her journey in both senses of the word, fulfilling her need to be with a woman and her hand completing its trek to my pussy. I opened my legs a little more in encouragement, waiting for the moment when I first felt her fingers touch me.

She moved on, her fingers leaving my hip and travelling so very slowly and lightly across the skin of my belly that I felt it ripple in response. Soon her fingertips were resting right on the edge of my mound, waiting as if gathering courage for that last commitment, and there she stayed. She stared at me, looking into my eyes, wanting approval once more. As if she needed it. But it wasn't my consent she needed, but her own. God, I wanted to grab her hand, thrust it down between my legs and clamp it to my pussy, but I knew it had to be in her time. I nodded my permission up at her, licking lips gone dry with anticipation.

Still gazing up into her eyes I felt her fingers lift, flutter, hover, and then finally move, settling tentatively on my hot and very wet pussy. I sighed. I didn't intend to, but I couldn't help it, it was such a relief to feel her hand actually on me after so much hesitation. She giggled.

'Sorry.' I whispered.

'Don't be.' She giggled back, her fingers beginning to explore my slit.

I just lay back and let her do it, my eyes half closed and little grunts of pleasure forming in my throat every time her fingertips moved. She pushed down between my legs and I opened them as far as I could, letting her go wherever she wanted, feeling her fingertips reach over my entrance right down onto my perineum. Then she began the slow return, exploring me, investigating, probing, one finger briefly circling the edge of my hole before passing on to trace a path along the inside of my labia until she reached my clitoris. She rubbed at me gently, making me murmur my pleasure before shuffling down a little beside me to take my nipple into her mouth, at the same time giving herself more reach to explore me with.

She sucked at my breast, nibbling and gently chewing my nipple, bringing more noises from deep in my throat. I think I felt her smile around my nipple in response, and then her fingers began the return journey down my slit, touching and identifying my parts, learning all the time how it felt to touch another woman. I know it sounds silly but I felt almost privileged to be her tutor. She hesitated at my entrance, hovering there before backing away, evidently not quite ready for that step yet, and returning to my clit. I felt a twinge of disappointment, but then her fingers found my clit again and all was forgiven.

This time she touched me as if she meant it. All hesitation was gone and she rubbed my button with the clear intention of making me come. She knew just how to do it too, using her own practise as well as remembering what I did to myself as she watched. Her fingers flew lightly over the tip of my clit at first, just barely touching me, teasing me until my hips began to lift, trying to persuade her to press harder. Slowly she did, two fingers running over me, back and forth, pressing a little harder, and then a little harder still, and quicker too, until she was strumming my clit just how I like it. I moaned, my head turning from side to side, desperate to do something to her in return and yet scared it might make her stop. I would pleasure her next I promised myself, feeling my climax building inside me.

I was getting closer and closer. I looked up at her, seeing her looking down intently, wondering perhaps if she would be able to bring me off and how close I was. I could have told her - yes, definitely and very close. I wanted to scream at her to tell her not to stop, but surely she could tell how near I was by the way my hand was gripping her shoulder.

God, she was good. I could feel my muscles beginning to tighten as a wonderful feeling built in my pelvis, making me grit my teeth and grab onto her shoulder with my free hand. I could see in her eyes that she knew I was coming, she strummed me as hard and as fast as she could until suddenly she stopped. I looked up in alarm. My hips were twitching; I was on the edge of coming.

'No, don't stop!' I called out instantly, not thinking about anything else but my imminent climax.

'Don't worry. I'm not.'

He fingers slid along my slit, down to my entrance, plunging right into my slippery wet vagina.

'God, yes.'

My delight was even greater than my distress. even though her sudden change had wrecked my orgasm for the moment. I'd wanted her to do this and now she was.

'Sorry.' She whispered in my ear. 'I guess I mistimed things.'

Now that her two fingers were thrusting in and out of me it didn't matter. 'No problem.' I gasped. 'That's lovely.'

We gazed into each other's eyes as she fingered me, each seeing pleasure in those of the other. Soon I could feel my delayed climax building again, that incredible sensation rapidly intensifying once more.

'I'm going to come.' I told her, wanting to be sure she knew.

She nodded. 'I can tell.'

We didn't say anything else, the only sound the wet thrusting of her fingers into my pussy until I was back to teetering on the edge, and then I couldn't keep quiet. At first I groaned quietly each time her fingers plunged deep into me, but the groans got louder and longer as I got closer to coming until, suddenly, I cried out when my climax exploded inside me, a long animal noise of pure ecstasy as wave after wave of wonderful sensations flooded through me. My body went rigid, my hips lifted and my pussy trying to engulf Isla's hand. I could feel myself clutching hard onto her shoulder, the stray thought that I hoped I wasn't hurting her flashing through my mind. Then, with a long gasp, my orgasm was abruptly over and I slumped back on the sofa, spent and trembling, and gasping for breath. She made to pull her fingers from me but I shook my head wildly, grabbing her hand and holding her to me.

'No, not for a minute.' I pleaded, wanting just to feel her there.

For a couple of minutes neither of us spoke, I shuddered and gasped each time the slightest movement of her fingers triggered an orgasmic aftershock, until finally I released her hand and let her pull away. The first thing she did was to shimmy along the sofa and kiss me.

'Thank you.' I said, still breathless but remembering my promise to myself to pleasure her. 'Give me a moment and then it's your turn,'

She shook her head with a smile. 'No, I should be thanking you for being so patient. And can it be my turn tomorrow? If I don't get back soon Martin will be home before his dinner is ready.'

She rolled from the sofa onto her knees, feeling around for her clothes before she stopped and gave me curiously serious look.

'I really will turn up this time.' She told me, kneeling there still naked. 'I suppose I didn't want to admit to myself how good it had been. But now I have accepted that I can enjoy both men and women, and that's wonderful.'

I knew exactly what she meant. A bi-sexual friend pointed out that she could enjoy anyone, but straight and gay people were limited to only half the population.

Otazel
Otazel
2,591 Followers
12