Love Thy Neighbour Ch. 09

Story Info
Greg returns.
2.4k words
4.78
11.2k
10

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 Epilogue

Mitch picked me up from a small station in Wiltshire after I had carried out a rigorous anti-surveillance process in leaving London a few days after the operation during which I had lain low in another part of the city.

There had been little reference to the fire in Epping but the news was full of the apparent execution by ISIS of two people somewhere in the UK. Tabloid journalists quickly discovered the background of both Zoltan and Bent and overlaid the story with the sleaze it deserved but there were no public links to anyone other than ISIS. Nor was there any tie up to the disappearance of an Albanian people trafficker that occurred a few days before. The story thus played out that ISIS had done the world a favour in this case.

The utterances from the Met were all about 'home grown terrorism' and they arrested a surprising number of people in their attempts to find the perpetrators. In doing so they foiled a bomb plot that they had been unaware of which pleased me because we did more good than we set out to do. After a while the hubbub died down even though the bodies were never discovered. Some thought it may have been a hoax and as neither Zoltan nor Bent were found alive the media consensus was that they may have faked their own deaths to avoid retribution from the mafia and were now living in Brazil or another South American country.

I suspect that the police did not subscribe to that theory as they would have known that their bank accounts were never touched.

On the way back to Wales Mitch and I had a long discussion about the future as we were both aware of the potential risks, both to ourselves and out loved ones, if we continued to take on operations. Whilst Mitch had not been involved in my vendetta against Zoltan he had played a part in taking out the Albanian as, like me, he had a personal stake in the matter. However, he now felt that having settled that score he could back away without any guilt or recrimination.

I considered this and it chimed with what I had said to Luka before I left almost two weeks previously. I had revenged Lizzie, Megan and Ben and that should be enough especially against the background of having someone else to love and care for.

More importantly, someone to live for!

We kicked around the possibilities and came up with the idea of starting a survival and self-defence training school at the farm. Other ex-special forces guys we knew were doing similar things and there seemed to be no shortage of demand as the world became a more dangerous place. We agreed to put more thought into it and work out costings but we were both energised by the prospect of starting something that could do good without the need to kill people.

I was also energised by the prospect of seeing Luka again and as the Range Rover approached the farm I was almost giddy with excitement as I had visions of her running into my arms as soon as the car stopped.

However the arrival was a total anti-climax as there was no one to greet us in the yard.

WTF? They knew we were coming because we had given them a heads-up as we got to within 10 miles. They must have heard the car so where were they?

My thoughts quickly turned from disappointment to concern and I looked over at Mitch who had an equally worried expression on his face. He reached under his seat and pulled a hand gun from a concealed storage space. Unfortunately I had no weapon.

We quickly discussed tactics and got out of the car with Mitch covering me as I approached the front door.

Suddenly the door burst open and I saw Mitch bring his gun up into a firing stance and I was preparing to dive for cover when we realised it was Tess and Hywel who appeared to be laughing at some previous joke. They stopped abruptly when they saw us and the smiles and giggles ceased when they saw Mitch in a firing pose. Tess looked at him and then at me as Mitch started to relax. She had a hesitant grin on her face.

"Hi guys, what's the problem? Expecting trouble were you?"

"What the fuck Tess, what are we supposed to think when we turn up and there's no one here to greet us. You knew we were coming so we thought the worst."

"Relax, Greg, there's no one here but us we just were a bit late getting out to the yard and were having a silly tussle over who would get to the door first."

We all relaxed and smiled and started the ritual hugs of a home coming. I looked around expecting to see Luka. Tess saw me looking and smiled.

"Don't worry Greg, she's here but just making sure she looks her best for you. She's been like a cat on a hot tin roof since she knew you were coming back and that says nothing about how she was when we didn't know how things were going for you."

I smiled back.

"How's she been ... has she got though the detox? Has she been eating? Has she ..."

Tess' smile got even broader as she interrupted me.

"Greg, you sound like a worried mother. Trust me she's fine in fact she's more than fine."

We both turned at the sound of the door opening and out stepped a girl I had trouble in recognising.

Gone was the gaunt girl with pale skin and hollow eyes and in her place was a radiant beauty with hair that glowed gold in the sun and eyes that sparkled in a face with just a hint of make-up.

She was gorgeous!

Our eyes locked and transmitted more than could be accomplished in a thousand words. Seemingly without moving we were locked in each others arms with her head against my chest and my face buried in her hair as I drowned in her scent and the smell of shampoo.

I lifted her petite frame higher and she wrapped her feet around my legs as we faced each other. She seemed nervous and spoke shyly to begin with and then words poured out in a rush.

"Hi.

"I've missed you.

"Are you ok ... no more injuries ... is that the end ... are you back for good this time?"

I could only nod, suddenly unable to speak because of the huge lump in my throat so I kissed her. It was gentle and hesitant as though we were doing it for the first time and then our lips opened and tongues touched and the kiss deepened and we were lost in each other.

One of the guys cleared his throat and there was an embarrassed giggle from Tess.

"Get a room you two!"

We broke apart and smiled at each with a knowing look and with a gentle incline of our heads we communicated that was exactly what we were going to do.

I turned to Tess and grinned.

"I think that's an excellent idea. Don't wait up for us!"

She grinned back with an approving nod.

"I've put the pair of you into my room with the en-suite bathroom so you don't have to worry about coming out for anything. Mind you I have no idea what you think you're going to do in there as there is no TV or other entertainment.

Luka and I looked back at each other and Luka replied with a giggle.

"Oh, I'm sure we can think of something to do."

With Luka still wrapped around me I walked in through the front door and up to Tess' bedroom and shut the door behind me with my foot before gently depositing Luka on the bed. I lay down beside her and we faced each other. She hesitantly reached a hand out to stroke my face as her eyes looked serious.

"I just wanted to check you were real and not some dream. You have been gone a long time and I worried that you might not come back."

I stroked her face and hair.

"I told you I would come back and I always keep my promises. I also promised you I would solve the Zoltan problem and as you will have seen from the news he has gone and won't be coming back."

She looked concerned.

"Will the police be able to connect you or me to it?"

I smiled reassuringly.

"No, they are too busy following the ISIS angle and we routed the money transfer through a large number of transactions and many offshore accounts before it landed in an account for you."

She looked surprised and then grinned.

"I'd forgotten about the money. Thank you for doing that but it wasn't an important thing ... it was you I wanted back more than anything in the world."

I nodded and looked questioningly at her

"Well I'm back and I'm not going anywhere without you. In fact I was discussing something with Mitch which would see me staying here. Would you stay with me if I did? We haven't really discussed what happens to you next ... do you want to go back to Prague ... to the University?"

She shook her head.

"I'm going nowhere without you. If we are going to live here I can try and get into a Welsh university if I want to start again."

She paused and her face looked hopeful.

"Anyway there's the small matter of a baby you promised me ..."

My face must have shown the shock but her giggle alerted me to the fact that she was teasing me and I growled with mock outrage and grabbed her hands and held them above her head one handed. I lay partially over her holding her small frame with my weight as I used my other hand to tickle her side and she squirmed to get free trying to contain her giggling.

"No ... stop ... oh ... stop ... not fair ... stop ... I'm sorry ... please ... I love you."

She had said the magic words.

I stopped immediately and looked down at her beautiful face as she lay panting and grinning triumphantly up at me.

"I knew I could stop you. You are such a softy. Tess says I already have you wrapped around my thumb."

I laughed at her misquote.

"Little finger ... not thumb ... the expression is 'wrapped around your little finger'."

I continued to smile down at her and bent to gently kiss her eyes, the tip of her nose and finally her lips as I released her hands and her arms cradled my head. I lifted back up and looked tenderly at her.

"I rather think that Tess is right. So I guess the question is how many babies do you want?"

She beamed up at me.

"One of each will do for a start and I think we should start practicing now so get your kit off. I want to show you what my Cagoule exercises have done."

She grinned cheekily and I laughed at her deliberate misnomer for Kegel. I bent down to kiss her again.

"Luka Kolar, have I told you how much I love you?"

She pretended to think before replying with a grin.

"Come to think of it, no I don't think you have ... but I rather think I knew anyway. Now come on let's get naked."

So we did.

In a hurry!

Eventually I was lying on my back and she put one leg over my hips and grasped my very hard erection guiding it towards her very wet pussy as I looked up at her face scrunched up in concentration.

Her physical improvement was evident as her ribs were no longer so prominent, her hips looked rounder and her boobs seemed to have filled out a bit. I reached up with both hands to run my thumbs over the hard nipples and she gasped at the dual sensations as the head of my cock split her labia at the same time.

She continued her downward path until our groins mashed together. She stopped and flexed and twisted as she got used to the sensation of being filled again. She did seem tighter and my cock felt wonderfully embraced by the wet velvet of her cunt.

I noticed at this point that she had let her pubic hair grow back and she saw where my gaze was directed and looked almost apologetically.

"Do you mind if I grow it. I don't want to be make-believe jail-bait for you. I'll keep it trimmed."

I smiled lovingly up at her as I continued to stroke her boobs.

"Luka, my darling it is your body and you can do what you want with it ... although ... please don't have a boob job as I love your lovely tits just as they are."

She lifted off and slipped slowly back down and we both groaned. She grinned cheekily through hooded eyes.

"They will get big when I'm pregnant and breast feeding. I'll just have to a baby every year to keep them large then you won't be able to be rude about my small breasts."

She was starting to move faster now and her breathing picked up and my hands slid over her back to grasp her buttocks and guide her movements. Suddenly it became irrelevant as the days of abstinence from each other led us quickly closer and closer to a climax. Our movements became spastic and uncoordinated with Luka to first to let go with a long drawn out cry.

"Ohhh Greggg ... you are ... I'm going to ... ohhhh ... yesssss ... Godddd!"

This was more than enough to tip me over the edge and I bellowed out my own orgasm from deep in my lungs as Luka continued to twitch and shake above me before she collapsed with her head on my chest. My arms instinctively encircled her and we lay together for the longest time and I guess we both dozed off.

From somewhere far away I heard her giggle.

"Hey sleepy head don't think that was it. We've got babies to make."

I groaned.

This girl would be the death of me.

Maybe I should have ignored that drip!

Thanks for reading.

As always I really appreciate comments and messages to let me know if what I produce is what you want.

I'm not sure what I do next as I have three ideas in my head (one would fit into Incest / Erotic Couplings, one into Incest and the other into Romance / Erotic Couplings) as well as more chapters for The Admirable Crichton to write.

LB