Love Thy Neighbour Ch. 1

Story Info
Wish to make love to neighbor is fulfilled.
1.1k words
4.03
49.2k
6
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manavata
manavata
44 Followers

We live in a neighborhood of small houses separated by short fencing, which enables us to look into each other's garden and share small talks. Since most of us are office goers, the timings of the departure are almost same with the result that pleasantries are usually exchanged with each other's families at the time of departure. Our neighbors are a couple with one grown up daughter. We are a bit older and our children are already away employed in different places. I have a habit of commenting on my neighbor and his wife in a friendly way and they reciprocated this. These comments are many times bordering on sexual hints.

The other day I came into garden and saw Jane, that is name of my neighbor's wife, wearing a housecoat. 'That's a new housecoat' I commented. Jane looking directly at my eyes said 'It covers a not very new body.'

'Oh no!' I said. 'It must be as good as new.' She smiled and did not respond. I must add here that I did have a crush for her and fantasized about making love to her. At times I also got a hint that she also had a soft corner for me.

An opportunity soon came our way to find out if it is true. Her husband was out of station for a couple of days. My wife had gone to visit her sister and was due to return the next day. Jane's daughter was spending the weekend with her friends. It was afternoon when Jane called for me from across the fence and asked if we had electricity. I confirmed that is was so. 'Our house does not have electricity. Could you come and check up before I call the repairman' Jane said. I told her that I was coming. I collected the tools and fuse wire, secured the house with a hope to spend some time in her company and entered her house. I soon found the fault and restored the electricity. 'How about some tea' enquired Jane? I immediately accepted the welcome invitation and made myself comfortable in her drawing room while she went to the kitchen to prepare tea.

We seated ourselves on low sofa while she mixed and offered tea. She was wearing the same housecoat. The flaps had opened and displayed two smooth legs unto the thighs. As she bent forward to offer biscuits the upper flaps also opened a bit and displayed two circular and smooth breasts almost up to their nipples. I could not loose the opportunity and commented 'What I see confirms what I said that day- you are as good as new.' My feeling about her were also confirmed when she reacted 'How can you say unless you see my entire body'? I said 'It would be a pleasure.' The next moment Jane stood up, dropped her housecoat and stood in front of me topless with only the briefest of the brief panties. I stood up, moved in front of her, softly held her face and gave a long kiss whose intensity and passion increased with every moment. She responded with equal passion.

I am a great admirer of a woman's bosom. I love moderate size round firm globes that I can see, touch, massage lightly and suck its nipples. Jane had just the right shape and size. My hand soon moved to them by rotation, touching and massaging them. With the touch and continued deep kiss with tongues involved, she soon started breathing heavily and her hand moved to my crotch from top of my pajama. She held and moved her grip repeatedly over the length of now fully extended cock giving me immense pleasure. I moved one of my hands to the top of her panties that were already wet with her juices. I softly held her clit between my two fingers and pinched it gradually increasing its severity. The result was immediate; She bent her triangle forward tot press against my cock and threw her top body out. This gave me an opportunity to suck her nipples one by one. This made her cry with pleasure and with my increasing the intensity of both hands and mouth she soon climaxed with a stifled cry.

I do not enjoy an intercourse unless the woman is fully cooperative in enjoying it. There is no fun in just putting in your cock in a half willing cunt and moving in and out without bothering for her enjoyment. When I read the description of the so called studs, getting their cocks in and out of cunts in quick succession without loosing the erection for the whole night, I feel that to be a method to cover the complex of the writer. Sex without some aspect of enjoyment on both sides is almost cruel. Lapping up of cums in various quantities and from different cocks and cunts is another aspect of sex being made a dirty experience rather than the beautiful culmination of love between two normal and satisfied man and woman. Even the inadequacy of male in maintaining a long erection can be converted to a beautiful experience when two trusting man and woman care for each others enjoyment and supplement the effort by methods like foreplay, soft sucking of nipples, clit and cock and manipulation of clitoris to bring both of them to a near perfect climax.

As Jane had climaxed I was free from any requirement of proving myself. I lovingly pulled down her panties and moved my fingers over her soft vaginal hair, touched and kissed her clit and slowly put my tongue to play in her cunt. This restored her energy to again take part in the dance of sex, this time along with me. She pulled my pajama top and bottom, kissed my chest, nipples and navel before moving to my cock. She softly moved her fingers over it for a long time raising my excitement to a high level. She kissed the tip of my cock and then engulfed the top part in her mouth sucking and playing with her tongue giving me almost unbearable pleasure. I lifted her up, we sank down on the soft rug and she spread her legs in a welcome as well as demanding manner by repeatedly thrusting her pelvic region towards me.

I sat down between her legs and put the tip of my cock at the entrance of her cunt. She sighed and again pushed herself up. The entrance was already wet due to her earlier cum and slowly moved the cock in taking, as much time as was possible realizing my eagerness to have her. When fully in, I remained motionless for some time to record that moment in my memory and then started to move with increasing speed until she cried out saying she is about to cum. I was already almost there and moved in and out faster till we climaxed almost together and fell in each other's arms in total enjoyment, fulfillment and exhaustion.

manavata
manavata
44 Followers