Love Train

Story Info
A chance meeting on the train leads to quite an evening.
1.3k words
3.5
7.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How often can you say, "Thank God the train is late!" Well, I say it every time I am with my new friend, Ashley. You see, our meeting was a chance encounter that happened because the train I normally took into work was running late. So, with extra riders on board it was a bit crowded.

I found myself standing next to a very attractive woman, wearing a mini-skirt and a sheer top, with a green brassier underneath and a woman's sport coat to complete the outfit. I glanced down and saw she was not wearing hose, but was wearing 4" high heels. Her hair was light brown, she wore thin rimmed glasses, and very light makeup.

As I tried to keep from looking at her wonderful body, two things worked against me: my morning hard on, and the starting and stopping of the train. When the latter happened, she would fall back toward me and rub against my swelling cock.

At first I was embarrassed, and she gave me a couple of funny looks. But when it happened three more times, and she didn't move away from me. I began to wonder if she wasn't getting as much of a thrill from it as I was.

As fate would have it, we both left the train at the same stop. I worked to catch up with her and hope to at least apologize. Instead, she was waiting for me, and she apologized. I said, "For what?" She said, "For wearing these clothes. With it being Friday, I didn't have anything else clean. These are normally my clothes for going out to the clubs or bars. And I know that seeing me got you going this morning."

Wow... she was partially right, but I wasn't going to tell her that. I told her, "Don't worry about it. I get done with work a 4, would you like to go out for dinner and drinks tonight?" She smiled, relieved that I wasn't freaked out by her sexy outfit. "Pick me up from work at 5, and you've got a deal." We walked to work, and it started to look familiar, then it hit me. She worked for the same company as I did, just in the building adjacent to mine. She was the executive assistant to one of the VP's, I was an accountant.

So the day drags on, I get done at 4. I kill a little time before heading over to the other building to meet Ashley. She was right on time, and looking hotter than ever. She suggested a small Italian restaurant near train stop where we both first met.

After a wonderful dinner, and a couple of glasses of wine, we caught the train back to the station I usually got on at. I offered to drive Ashley home from there. Ashley stands about 5'8" and looked very fine even at (according to her driver's license, which she showed me at dinner when she got carded) 155 pounds. Whether it was the alcohol, the romantic setting, or her remembering our earlier encounter. Ashley became rather brazen when she hiked up her skirt, revealing she was wearing no panties underneath. She took my free hand, thanks to automatic transmissions, and placed it by her warm slit. She was shaved clean, and her clit was already becoming erect. I rubbed her pussy while trying to maintain control in traffic, she was becoming more and more turned on, and moaning softly as I moved my fingers around her secret place.

At a stop light, it was my turn to get bold, I gently moved her so her ass was partly exposed, and gave it a good thwack. She shuddered, and moaned louder than before. We were becoming so enthralled in our car game, that I nearly missed the turn to Ashley's apartment. Once there, things really heated up.

She pushed me playfully onto the couch, and seductively walked over to the shelf where she had some candles, she bent over to get the lighter, and I couldn't resist. I smacked her ass again. Again she sighed, this time more deeply. She liked it when her ass is spanked.

I whispered in her ear, "Do you like getting spanked?" She said, "Yes, I've been such a bad girl today. Making you all hard on the train, wearing such a revealing outfit to work. You should spank me for being a naughty girl!"

So I sat back on the couch, and told her to come by me. I then bent her over my knee, and gave her 4 quick light smacks. The kind that sound worse than they really are, but they did the job. She was squirming and writhing on my lap. "What else do you like, Ashley?" She replied, "I want a nice cock in me from behind. The old execs are OK for keeping the job, but I want a real hard cock in me." My cock jumped in my pants, and I told her that I wanted to lick her pussy first. She smiled.

Without even taking off her skirt, she turned on the couch and was now facing me, legs spread, inviting me to have my fill of her pussy. I started working my tongue around her clit and opening. She began to buck and scream, I instructed her to hold more still. She resisted my command at first, but then I said it again, but with a reinforcing smack on the ass. She then settled down some, and allowed me to continue my pussy feast.

I licked up and down, back and forth, and stuck my tongue into her pussy. I could feel the muscles contracting, she was getting off, but not quite totally. I inserted two fingers into her hole, and began to finger fuck her while licking her clit. She was ready to explode. Her hips we thrusting upward, and then she said, "I'm cumming!!!" She wasn't lying either... she literally exploded cum all over my hand and face! It was kinda sweet, and she seemed totally relaxed after the initial explosion.

But I wasn't done. I told her to get on all fours, slowly she did. I smacked her ass again and then dropped my pants. My hard on sprung out, and she felt it resting on her ass cheek. She tried to move herself to where she could get my cock in her before I was ready, I smacked her ass again, and then got my cock ready to fuck this gorgeous woman.

As I began to enter her pussy, it was quite wet from her earlier explosive orgasm, but was also very snug. She yelped, and tried to move faster than I was ready to. So, another light wrap on the ass. She really did enjoy those. The more of my cock I put in her, the more she moaned and the wetter she got.

After just 5 minutes, she was really going and again told me she was gonna cum. I told her, "Yeah, you're a bad girl fucking those old execs and then cumming on my young hard cock!" She seemed to be spurred on by my words, her body then tensed and then flooded her crotch with orgasmic liquid. My cock was drenched, but it was my turn to make things wetter still.

I could feel my orgasm building in my balls, and after a few more thrusts, it exploded my cum into her waiting pussy. The force of my cumshot made Ashley have another orgasm drenching both us and the bed in sweet smelling cum.

We agreed that we had to keep our meetings a secret from those at the office, but when away from work... let's just say we now take the same train in to the office... sometimes we've played there too. Not easy in a crowd of commuters, but quite a turn on.