Love Triangle Fractures

Story Info
His fantasy is about to be tested.
4.4k words
26.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers

Stephen came home early from work. It was Friday and the girls would probably be planning something for the weekend. He entered the house but there was no sign of the females. He went upstairs and could hear them laughing and talking as he got closer to the bedroom. The pair were laying naked on their stomachs on the bed, talking and smiling. Stephen stopped at the door to take in the view. They had obviously just showered because their hair was damp and towels were on the floor.

"Chrissy, what does our boyfriend actually do?" Stephen suppressed a chuckle, he was curious how Kara would answer.

"Hmm... I think he makes airplanes, or maybe those solar panels? I don't know." Kara laughed and flipped her dark brown hair. Stephen was an engineer, he designed and built wind turbines, not airplanes or solar panels. He took in their flawless twenty-three year old bodies. Chrissy had a long strawberry-blond mane that went down to her lower back, which drew attention to her pert butt. They weren't nearly identical, though both were petite, Kara was a little taller and had slightly wider hips, brown eyes to Chrissy's green.

"He was talking to some guys at his party about windmills." He had just turned twenty-six the week before. Chrissy was stroking Kara's dark hair.

"We should have a party outside when it gets warm."

"Yes, pool party! We can go shopping for the sluttiest bikinis." The girls laughed. Stephen went into the bathroom and flushed the toilet to let them know he was home. When he returned they were stomach to stomach with their arms wrapped around each other, smiling at him.

"Hey sexy, how was work?" Chrissy jumped up and wrapped her arms and legs around him, she smelt like strawberries. He sat with her on the bed, kissed her neck while she squealed. Kara crawled over to them and he kissed her pout, she licked his lips.

"Just building a new windmill." The girls looked at each other, realized he'd been listening in on their conversation.

"Hey, you were eavesdropping on our private conversation?" Kara bit his neck. Chrissy's bare puss was heat against his covered thigh. He was erect, straining against his dress pants.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I'll make up for it." He tossed Chrissy on her back on the bed, her lightly furred puss open to him. He bent down and licked her slit, she squealed. Kara lay down with her legs spread next to Chris. As soon as he saw her shaved lips he had to taste her too. He dug his tongue into her while she swore.

"Oh, fuck, I forgive... Chrissy, you forgive?" She pretended to think about it, Stephen moved back between her legs and ran his tongue around her clit.

"Maybe!" Chrissy wiggled away and shimmied back on the bed. Stephen tried to follow but Kara tackled him.

"Leave my girlfriend alone!" He turned and pinned her wrists to the bed, took one of her small plump tits into his mouth.

"Oh, that's better." While Stephen concentrated on suckling Kara's tits, Chrissy got off the bed. She slapped Stephen's ass and Kara escaped out from under him when he turned. Chrissy grabbed Kara's hand and they ran out into the hallway. Kare yelled back over her shoulder:

"Baby, go take a shower and then come find us and I promise we'll be nice and docile for you." He stood in the room full of desire, breathing heavy, smiling. He heard Chrissy whisper to Kara:

"What does docile mean?" Kara whispered back: "Easy." Chrissy giggled and they ran down the stairs.

Stephen took a long shower. He thought about how he had come to have two live-in girlfriends. He met them both in high school, they were younger, best friends. He began sleeping with Kara when he was in college. Chrissy was always around, he and Kara were never serious, they hung out all the time and when the two girls graduated high school they moved into his college apartment. That apartment was where it really began.

He fell in love with Chrissy when they moved in. He always had a thing for both girls, but it was Chrissy that he thought about all the time before he began seeing Kara. He knew that they messed around before he met them and he thought Chrissy might be gay because she didn't flirt with him the way Kara did. So if Chrissy was unavailable, Kara was the next best thing.

But the more time he spent with Chris, the more he realized she was just as into him. Kara saw what was happening and didn't want to be left out. From then on, the only real rule was that if two people were having sex they couldn't exclude the third. Stephen graduated college, expecting his love triangle to fall apart at any time.

The girls helped him pick out his first house, they followed him out to the country. Each had their own designated bedroom, but the girls quickly marked their territory in his closet and dresser with their things. Both worked, neither paid rent or went to school; and they tried to keep their triangle secret. Chrissy's family thought she was living with her boyfriend, Kara's family thought she was just living with her best friend and ex-boyfriend.

Their close friends all pretty much knew what was going on. They wouldn't admit to anything, but they didn't hide their affection for each other either.

Stephen finished his shower, toweled off, still had an erection. He didn't bother finding boxers or a t-shirt, he had one thing on his mind. He went downstairs, peeked into the kitchen then the dining room, walked into the living room and there they were bent over the couch with their asses sticking out at him. They giggled.

"That's not much of a hiding spot." Kara wiggled her bottom at him, she had a little birthmark on her left cheek.

"Kara wants you to put it in her ass." Kara slapped Chrissy's ass hard, left a red mark.

"Ouch! I was kidding, bitch." Kara said she was sorry. Stephen was gonna lose his mind. Two hot pussies and assholes were waiting for him bent over his couch. Actually, two tight pussies and possibly one asshole, because Kara would never let him put it in her ass. He stepped toward them, placed a hand on each smooth ass. He held his cock in his hand, saw a glint of fear in their eyes at the sight of his thick, gorgeous cock.

"Lick first." He got down on his knees on the floor behind Kara, buried his face in her ass, pierced her pussy with his tongue. She groaned, stared at Chrissy while he ate her out from behind. Chrissy kissed her, she kissed back weakly because of the intense feeling emanating from her crotch.

"Kara, he's going to put his penis inside you and fuck your brains out. You're a dirty girl, you're gonna lick me while he fucks you." Kara's face was flush, her breath was ragged. Stephen pulled away from Kara and moved to Chrissy, he snuck up on her, she gasped when he dove into her, nose buried in her ass.

"Ohhhh, fuck!" She wiggled her ass around on his face while he ate her out. Now it was Kara's turn to tease her girlfriend. She leaned over the top of the couch and suckled her friend's nipple. Chrissy had smaller tits than Kara, but they were pointy, pert, incredibly sexy. Stephen liked Chrissy's taste better, but he kept that to himself. He was just enjoying himself, momentarily forgetting his throbbing penis to take in the smells and taste of the pussy and ass gyrating on his face.

"Sweetie, when you're on your back getting your pussy filled, I'm gonna sneak a bunch of fingers in your ass -- and guess what? You're gonna win the crown for sluttiest slut!" Both girls laughed, though Chrissy's was funny because she was moaning at the same time. Stephen stood up, kissed Chrissy's back then placed his cock at her entrance and pushed. She hadn't expected it, but relaxed enough to let him ease his way into her silky tightness.

"Booooo! I thought I was gonna be first..." Kara held Chrissy's hair while Stephen held her hips for leverage as he began fucking her deep. After he concentrated on just her for a minute he reached over to Kara and began sliding his finger up and down her slit, she was wet and ready. He pulled out into the cool air and moved the head of his cock to her entrance.

"Oh, shit, wait!" Kara stopped him at her entrance and ran into the kitchen to retrieve the box of condoms they kept in a drawer. She never allowed him in without a condom, Chrissy let him in any way he wanted.

She sat on the couch, just a new wet spot on the cushion that they'd have to clean. She unrolled the condom on his throbbing manhood. She leaned over and took him into her mouth to get him slick. Chrissy quickly called Kara a slut for putting him in her mouth first. Kara got back on her knees, bent over the back of the couch and Stephen held her hip and pushed himself inside. In terms of tightness there really was no difference, however both squeezed him differently when he was inside.

Stephen began sawing in and out of Kara's cunt, she had her head down, hair covering her face, Chrissy was playing with her nipples watching her boyfriend's dick disappear into her best friend. After a few minutes inside of Kara, Stephen wetted his finger and brought it down to Chrissy's asshole. She was concentrating on tweaking Kara's nipples, so it was a surprise when Stephen slipped his index into her ass and worked it in a good inch or two.

She stared at him helpless as he fucked her ass with his fingers while fucking an oblivious Kara with his cock. He leaned toward her and kissed her passionately, Kara had an orgasm under them while they made out, tongues dancing.

"Hey, someone kiss me!" She had finished cumming, was watching them kiss. Chrissy released his lip lock and kissed Kara. Stephen removed his cock from her and his finger from Chrissy, he then kissed each cheek of her ass and her clit. Chrissy turned over, legs over her head and spread for him.

He placed his cock to her entrance and easily slipped in. He wasn't as gentle this time. He fucked her against the couch, hard, leaned down over the backs of her thighs to suckle her breasts and neck. Kara was feeling left out, she got down on her knees on the floor and did what she had promised. She wiggled a finger around Chrissy's asshole, Chrissy was pinned down by Stephen's weight, not that she'd really try and fight it. Kara slipped her finger in where Stephen's had been, worked it in and out along with Stephen's cock in her pussy.

"Ahh, fucking shit, you fucking fucks!" She came hard, squeezed Stephen's cock and Kara's finger. She was a mess when she was done cumming, Stephen kept fucking her until he came in the condom. He threw the condom on the floor and pulled Kara up on the couch with the two of them, spent dick resting on his thigh.

"You wanna go out to dinner?" he asked, Kara nodded.

"Make love to us again first." That was a given. Kara was working his messy cock in her hand, trying to get him hard. He made out with Chrissy, worked two fingers into her cunt while Kara jacked him off. When he was hard Kara unrolled another condom on his dick.

"Stephen, fuck me, I wanna lick Chrissy." Both girls got into position, Chrissy sat with her legs spread watching Kara put her mouth on her little lips. Stephen held her hips and worked his way back inside her snatch. Kara liked licking pussy, probably more than Chrissy. She went to town, made loud slurping noises. Chrissy would lick her sometimes and it felt like she was doing it for Stephen. They didn't have as many girl sessions as they used to. Chrissy never initiated it anymore.

"My turn." Stephen pulled out of Kara and Chrissy straddled him. She put her arms around him and mashed her chest to his so they could make out. Stephen placed his penis into her and she began bouncing up and down on him. Kara sat by and watched, they were in a position that she couldn't participate in. She was a little jealous of the way they were staring at each other and sucking face. Finally, Chrissy let her have a turn. Kara straddled him and he held her hips while he pounded up into her. It was satisfying, she came all over his dick and he finished in the condom inside of her this time.

"I'm gonna take another shower." Kara left them, with Chrissy lying on top of Stephen kissing and talking. She took a long shower, felt satisfied and was ready to go out and have fun. When she went back downstairs she didn't get mad, just irritated. Chrissy was on her back on the sofa again, legs in the air while Stephen fucked her. She watched his cock disappear into her friend and witnessed them both climax -- that break in rhythm, him burying his cock in her and cumming while she wiggled her hips under him. How could he even go again?

"You two are sex addicts. Go upstairs and take showers so we can go to dinner." She startled them out of their own little world, Chrissy smiled. Stephen pulled his spent cock out and stood up. Kara felt jealous that he hadn't worn a condom with her, that he'd cum inside her. Chrissy followed him up the stairs, gave Kara a silly look back over her shoulder. She knew they'd try something in the shower, felt hurt that they didn't feel bad about having fun without her.

At dinner Chrissy sat to Stephen's right so they could hold hands under the table, he was left handed so Kara usually got his elbow. When they went to the bathroom Kara told Chrissy she wanted to switch seats, but then when they switched Stephen didn't want to hold hands anymore. Kara was in a funk. Chrissy wanted to go to the movies after but Kara didn't want to, mostly because Chrissy wanted to.

"Kara, we'll drop you off at home if that's okay?" Her heart sank, she wanted them to go home with her, not go on a date.

"Fine. But I get to go out with you tomorrow by myself." Chrissy didn't like that, but she agreed anyway because there was no point in fighting with Kara when she was being a baby.

Kara went to bed early, she was awoken when they returned around midnight. She could hear them talking and laughing all the way up the stairs and then into the bathroom.

"Stephen, let's just sleep in another room. I don't want to wake her up, she's already irritated with me."

"She's just irritated and she'll get pissed if she wakes up and we're in another room." They came in the room. Kara pretended she was sleeping when they got into bed, then pretended to wake up.

"Hey, you're back, what time is it?" They both put their arms around her and kissed her neck.

"Time to fuck, baby." Chrissy said it in a weird voice, Stephen laughed.

"No, I'm sleepy." She held them until she fell asleep. An hour later Stephen was stirred from a light sleep by Chrissy's hand on his thigh. She pretty much dragged him out of bed.

"What you doing?" She told him to be quiet and when they got out into the hall she kissed him hard against the wall.

"I need you." Stephen didn't reply, he pulled her shirt off over her head and fondled her small breasts. They both fell to the floor, removed the little clothing left on their partner. Stephen lay over her, sucked on her tongue, she swiveled her hips under him. He was hard, resting against her hot puss.

"Do you love me?" Kara was up, she listened to her lovers devouring each other in the hallway.

"Yes, I love you, you're all mine." Chrissy cooed.

"I love you, you're mine. Ahh!" Stephen pushed into her body, she clawed at his back.

He fucked her gently against the carpet, her mouth was open in a silent moan. Kara was jealous, they wanted to be intimate away from her. She listened to them for about twenty minutes before she heard something that broke her heart:

"Chrissy, I want you to know that if anything ever happens between the three of us...I want you and me to still be together."

"Me too, Stephen."

***

Kara was getting ready for her date with Stephen, Chrissy was laying on the bed watching her while she ate ice cream.

"No, don't wear that bra, it's too slutty." Kara dropped the push-up and reached back in the drawer. She didn't mention what she heard the night before, even though she was incredibly hurt by it.

"I wanna look kinda slutty..." She put a lacy black bra on, pulled up her skirt.

"It's gonna be so boring sitting here by myself while the two of you go out and have fun." Kara turned to Chrissy and blew her a kiss.

"Don't eat all my ice cream, slut." Chrissy frowned at her, spoon in mouth.

"Don't use up all my boyfriend then." Kara wiggled her butt at Chrissy then went downstairs to find Stephen so they could go. She wanted to see where she stood with him. If Chrissy was positioning herself to be with Stephen and not her, she wanted to know.

Stephen took Kara to a sports bar that rarely played sports, it was more of a restaurant than a bar. Kara liked the various fried seafood they served. She sat with him in a booth, he put his arm around her and looked down at her ample cleavage. She had a fuller chest than Chrissy.

"I haven't seen you all day, Stevie." She'd gone shopping with Chris.

"That's cuz you went shopping. I actually went to the driving range and hit some balls -- but it's not much fun without you." She smiled. That was something they did without Chrissy, the driving range. Kara loved swinging as hard as she could and letting the ball go wherever it wanted. Stephen would place the balls on the tee for her so she wouldn't have to bend over and flash her thong at the old men.

"You'll like our purchases -- you'll want to have a pool party every week after you see our new bikinis." She rubbed his thigh, he ordered drinks and food for them.

"I'm sure they're super sexy, you make anything you wear sexy." Kara pecked his mouth and looked into his light eyes.

"I'm happy how we are...are you?" She liked being committed to him and Chrissy, she could go to one to talk about any difficulty she was having with the other.

"Yes, I'm lucky, I live in a dream with two good girls."

"Do you think Chrissy is happy how things are?" He hesitated.

"She's your best friend, has she said anything to make you think she isn't?" Kara thought about how to respond, she kissed him to buy time.

"I don't know, sometimes she doesn't seem that interested in me... I love you, she's not here, so let's stop talking about it." He played with her hair, kissed her neck. He had the habit of watching her eat, which she didn't like, she'd ask him to go to the bar and get her a new drink so she could have a minute to put food in her mouth without being self-conscious about it. She was envious of Chrissy, in that she could do anything: eat, go to the bathroom, cry about silly stuff -- all in front of him.

"So, Kara, what you think you'll be doing in a few years?"

"I want to go to community college and be a medical technician, like x-rays or somethin'." She currently worked part-time as a medical receptionist.

"I hope you do, you're a smart girl. Community college tuition isn't much. I'll help you, just tell me when you wanna start." She knew he'd pay all her tuition, she didn't really like the idea of it, but it was probably something she'd need just to go.

"Maybe this fall? I'll have to apply and talk to someone about the programs." She was happy, the more she thought about going to college the more she wanted too.

"You should. I wanna carry your books to your first class." She kissed him again.

"What about to my second class?" She teased, rubbed her hand over his inner thigh, nudged his package.

"I'll buy you a cute little monkey with a backpack, he'll carry your books to all your classes." She laughed, hugged him, wanted to be close to him.

"I wanna go drive around, like we used to." He understood what she meant, she wanted to find a secluded place to use her powers on him. He got the check and they were in his car in minutes, driving on the country roads, even further outside of town then where they lived.

They pulled into a turn-around that was secluded from the road by trees. He pushed back the seat, she climbed over his lap, kissed him needy. For fear of being caught by a state trooper she slipped her thong aside and slipped him in for a quickie, rode him until he came in her after a couple minutes. He fondled her under her shirt, she wanted him to cum in her and let it slip to Chrissy that he had.

Epmd607
Epmd607
203 Followers
12