Love Triangle Fractures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight was ideal, Stephen. Let's go home so Chrissy doesn't think we had too much fun without her." Chrissy was watching TV in the living room when they returned.

"Did you have fun, bitches?" They attacked her on the couch, tickled her until she was laughing so hard she was crying. Chrissy was glad they didn't stay out that late, but she could smell the sex on both of them. She was sitting in Stephen's lap on the couch and could practically smell Kara's pussy on him. It made her kind of jealous, and horny too. She cornered Kara on the couch when he went upstairs.

"So, what did you do on your date?" Kara put her arm around Chrissy and fondled her boob.

"Just went to the sports bar and talked."

"What'd you talk about?"

"About going to college and stuff like that." Chrissy raised an eyebrow in surprise.

"You can go to college, I'm not."

"I wasn't asking you to, bitch." Chrissy pinched Kara's boob. They pinched and tickled each other until Chrissy stopped.

"Did you fuck him in the dirty bar bathroom?" Kara smiled, Chrissy knew and she was jealous.

"No."

"You sucked him in the car?" Kara shook her head.

"We parked in the middle of nowhere and I just put him in, rode him for a few minutes. He didn't last as long as he usually does. I thought someone was gonna spot us being exhibitionist whores."

"You let him cum in you?" Kara nodded, Chrissy's face fell.

"Slut."

"You always do..." Kara was petting Chrissy's head when Stephen came back. Chrissy was jealous, he was being so sweet to Kara, he'd come in her, what if she got pregnant too? At least she'd probably tell him before she started showing... She figured it had been two months since she took the pregnancy test, was going to the doctor that week.

The next day Chrissy decided she'd own up and tell Kara she was pregnant, she needed her friend's advice. Kara knew something was up, Chrissy was usually the more upbeat one.

"What's wrong, Chrissy? You got a night alone with him and I got a night."

"Kara, I'm pregnant." Kara's jaw dropped, she sat down on bed with Chrissy and put her arm around her. At first she was scared for her friend, then it started to dawn on her, she'd lose them both now, it was inevitable.

"You wanna have it?" Chrissy nodded.

"Well, I always thought you wanted one, just not this year." Chrissy frowned.

"Sorry, I don't know what to say... He's not gonna be pissed or anything, sweetie, it's his fault for cumming in you a million times, he'll probably think it's great."

"What do you think?" Kara partly lied.

"I'm happy for you and Stephen, you'll be a family. I love babies, you love babies, we'll have our own." Chrissy seemed less down when she said that.

"You're part of our family, Kara. Me, baby, you and Stephen."

"I hope I'm not pregnant too, that might be too much baby for our family."

"Oh, God, that'd be fun and ridiculous and horrible all at the same time. Although, we'd both still look smokin' all pregnant in our new bikinis." They talked about Chrissy's pregnancy until they heard Stephen come home in the afternoon, he'd been at his uncle's house all day.

"Oh, shit, what do I do?" Chrissy was panicking, Kara closed the bedroom door when she heard him come upstairs.

"Just tell him, bitch. I'll stay when you do or go, your choice." Stephen couldn't get the door open.

"Hey, it's me, what you two doing in there?"

"I'm fucking Chrissy with a big strap-on in the butt, it's pretty messy, go back downstairs." Kara opened the door on a wide-eyed Stephen.

"Just kidding, see you later." She pushed Stephen in the room with Chrissy then closed the door on the pair.

"Hey Strawberry Sweetheart, what's up with her?" Chris got up and hugged Stephen, guarded her stomach so he wouldn't somehow know she was pregnant via transference.

"Stephen, I've got something to tell you." He stopped smiling, looked worried.

"I'm pregnant, we're gonna have a baby; in the fall I think." He grinned, stopped grinning and studied her.

"That's great news -- isn't it? I love you, you wanna have my baby?" Chrissy was overjoyed, she jumped him, kissed him all over his face.

"Yes!"

"I'm gonna take care of you and our baby."

"I know."

"You think Kara will get jealous?"

"Inevitably. She doesn't want a baby though, she seemed happy for me at least."

"Remember what I said, me and you no matter what." Chrissy agreed, they went downstairs to have dinner with Kara.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Santa's Present It's Santa's turn to receive a Christmas present.in Erotic Couplings
After School Alone in the art room she became his project.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Gloria and the Motorcycle Cop Violated for a moving violation.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Doctor's Office A chance encounter while waiting for the doctor.in Erotic Couplings
Nothing Else To Give She grants a special Christmas gift you can only give once.in First Time
More Stories