Love, Trust and Communication Ch. 05

Story Info
South Dakota
12.1k words
4.53
12.2k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 11/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
812 Followers

It took us over two hours or so to find a hotel, not that we were looking very hard. We spent that time driving on state highways, talking about us and the future. As long as we were warm and together, it didn't matter. Finally, it was getting dark and we ended up around Rapid City.

We found a motel and went in to register. We asked about a diner or the pizza place nearby. The clerk's name was Patty, at least that's what her badge said. She appeared to be a couple of years younger than us and was friendly. She told us the restaurant attached to the motel delivered to the office free of charge. Looking at us drip, she offered the use of the motel's washer and dryer after 8 pm, an hour from now. That was when the house keeping staff went home. It must have been a slow night for her.

Getting into the room, we got our things in and immediately turned the heat up and stripped off the wet clothes. Wrapping a towel around me, I made the call for pizza. I know it's silly, but being naked talking on the phone to a stranger, not my style. If it was Scott, that'd be totally different. He'd probably answer the door that way if he had that much nerve, or that many beers. Anyhow, garbage pizza, all the toppings, 45 minutes. They drop off at the front desk. I asked the order taker if he could get something for the clerk that she'd like, on our tab. That ended up being a special pizza for one. I had sent Scott in for the first shower so I could take some time for mine, and he'd have to go to the desk. I'd rather it be him putting on some clean jeans and a t-shirt and shoes than me.

I pulled out a pair of beers and stated slowly sipping on mine when he came out of the shower. The hot water on his body highlighted the different scar tissues he wears. This whole trip, he's been working on the internal ones.

I grabbed my things to go into the shower when he reached over and playfully slapped my right cheek. When I turned toward him with my pretend-I'm-mad face on, he hugged me, and then playfully slapped the other cheek. Somebody here feels like they own my butt. I tensed up and took a step back. "Wait a minute, hold it right there." My tone was not playful. He froze and before he could say a word, "There is no playing with the merchandise before dinner, GOT IT?" I busted out laughing and he followed suit. With his best fake western drawl he could come up with, "Sorry ma'am, I just couldn't control myself. I see by the time and the phone call, that I'll be moving along to that there desk area. Hope to see you soon, ma'am. I see that you left this beer out for me ma'am. Thank you so much ma'am."

He was reaching for me as I ran into the bathroom and quickly locked the door. That's when I called out that I had gotten something for the clerk too and we were paying for it. Scott took our dirty and wet clothes with him. He could get the wash in now and we could get it into the dryer after we ate. But right now, I've got a few minutes to myself.

I don't like shaving in front of anybody, not that Scott is just anybody, but still. I've a bit more shaving to do tonight. After taking a very healthy one, I jumped into the shower. I can never get enough of warm showers after hiking around outside in the fresh air, let alone being wet but warm in the car for hours. The shampoo and the rinse made my hair smell good. I think it's ok, but Scott really likes it. I needed to make sure that I was as clean as possible today. I had plans. That handle of Jack was going to give us another little bit of a boost. Been enjoying some new things that we brought into our lovemaking, I was feeling like I'd like him to take my ass again.

While I was drying my hair, Scott came back in with a very large pizza. Wrapped only in a big bath towel, I came to the bed where he put the pizza. He smiled and pulled out some paper plates we kept in our basket. Loading up a big piece for each of us, we dug in. It had been quite a few hours since we ate and we only came up for air after that first piece had disappeared. "The clerk was thankful for the pizza. She said she'd put the clothes in the dryer and give us a call when they're finished. Can you pass me another beer? This one's empty." I passed him another one while he put another piece of pizza on my plate. "You know Scott, this isn't bad pizza. Since we've gotten back together, you've improved my palate. This one doesn't taste like any of the chains."

We continued to leisurely eat pizza, drink beer and talk when we got a call from the desk, the laundry was dry. Scott ran off to get it and I cleared the bed. We still had pizza to go, but taking care of the laundry was going to give us both more rest. It's funny, when we were living together, it didn't matter. Not for either of us. Somewhere along the way, we both got clean and orderly. Taking care of the things that have to get done so we could relax? Is this growing up and being in your mid-20's? It took us 10 minutes to sort, fold and put away.

I got into an oversized football jersey from Scott, and he put on some boxers and a t-shirt. High fashion we ain't, comfortable we is. I was lying on my side and the shirt slowly moved up my legs until I was starting to show something that interested Scott. That's when I heard a loud "Don't display the merchandise unless I can play with it."

"Who me? Would I do something like that Scott?" That's when he got up and took the pizza from my hand and stood me up. He has 5 inches on me, and I've always loved looking up to him. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me the biggest hug he could. I was expecting a slap on my cheek, or even a good grab of my butt, but it never came. He held me with tenderness and a love.

I started to feel him sob quietly, the jerking of holding in a cry. That's when I started to cry too. Today was another one of those emotional roller coaster days, the days that ended well, again. Bus such things were brought out and shared. We both had things from growing up that bothered us and sharing them helped to put them to rest a little. We sat down and held each other for a few minutes when I asked him if he was good now.

"I came back to Iowa full of hopes and dreams and fears and unknowns. I didn't trust you over 4 years ago when I flipped. And now? There is no one else in the world that I would ever trust more."

"There is no one else in the world that I love and trust more that you Scott. No one comes close. I've looked, and I've waited for you." I gave him a very tight hug, and then I backed away a bit. We were good now with each other. "Tonight can we do something different?"

"Sure Emma, what do you want to do different?"

"I don't want to take this time now to get into our feelings. We've done a lot of that in the car today and other places where we had peace and quiet and being alone with one another. It's not foreign, it's not forced. It comes to us pretty readily. We've gotten good at it haven't we?"

"We've gone there more times since I came back than in the months we were living together. And I feel either of us can go there any time we need to." We were playing around and joking while driving to Yellowstone, when something reminded me of my parents. I got all the freedom in the world to talk, and laugh and cry. He listened to me and stayed with me on it all, he had my back and he had my heart. That was a long and draining and wonderful hour.

He nodded yes. "So tonight", I cleared my throat. "I want us to fuck our brains out. Are you in with me on this one? A couple of times I wanted to fuck my brains out with you and we'd get into good and honest and heavy feelings. All day we've done that. I've had a different plan for you now. I want to do it. Can we?" He was laughing when he nodded yes.

"Emma, I know I sometimes get into it a bit deep, and it's hard for me to switch gears. But you're right. We'll be back there again whenever we need to be. It's gotten so much easier since we've been back together." He reached for my hip and caressed my right cheek. "And how could I refuse the wish of my love saying that she wants to fuck her brains out with me?"

Then I came back with, "Get out that Jack, Jack. We've got some drinkin' to start with." That's when he slapped my cheek and grabbed it after a great big warm hug. I slapped his ass back and he laughed.

"You are one amazing woman Emma, you're not a little girl that I have to protect. You're the woman I'm sharing my bed with." He reached over and got the Jack while I pulled out the motel's plastic disposable cups. Pouring it, he held up his glass for a toast. "Clink, clink. To the woman that's going to take me to the moon tonight." We sipped some and he grabbed another piece of pizza and started to feed me. Then he asked me "So what is your wonderful plan for this evening?" and started to laugh because I had a mouthful of food. Touché.

"If you're not nice to me, it ain't gonna be much buddy. You can jack off in the... "when another piece of pizza was forced into my mouth. Somebody was having a great time at my expense.

That's when his hands grabbed my breasts under the jersey and slowly rolled my nipples. "You'll find any way to not have to listen to me don't you. Put food in my mouth, get me hot, anything to not listen to me." That's when he pulled the jersey over my head and stood up and took off his t-shirt and dropped his boxers. There standing rigid and tall, a mere 6 inches from my face, his cock was calling to me. I wrapped my hands around it and kissed his helmet while I purred. He loves it when I purr for him. Then he guided my face to his cock, but I pulled away. "You stick that thing in my mouth so you still won't have to listen to me?" He almost fell over laughing on that one.

Sitting down on the bed, he pulled me close and kissed my face and caressed my back. I replied in kind. Then without any warning to him, my fingers started toward his back, then down his crack and back again. After the third time, he held my hand near his rosebud. This was new for me. I've touched him there before and even entered him, but he'd never asked me for it before like this.

I took the hint and started massaging his rosebud while his hands were invading my pussy. That man easily gets me wet, like no one else. "So you want a little back door action tonight, do you? And I'll be happy to oblige you on that." I pushed him onto his back and reached over and got the lotion. Putting some on my right hand, I reached over and with my left and put his cock in to my mouth. My right hand slowly drifted under his balls to his rosebud.

Rosebud is so refined, so un-nasty, so nice. Pulling my mouth off of his cock, "Scott, you like this don't you. You love to have my mouth on your cock. What do you want me to do with your ass? Tell it to me lover, it's your turn to talk, to turn me on, to tell me what get you hot."

"I love you sucking my cock." That's when my finger went from massaging his ass to barely going into into his asshole, and pumping slowly. "Oh that feelsss ssssso good. I love your fingers up my ass."

At this I put my mouth back on his cock, and looked at him in the eye as I sucked him and pumped his ass slowly.

"It feels so good you playing with my ass while sucking me. You know you're taking my cherry right now? I've never done this before and you're taking my.....oh that feels sooooo goooood. I am going to come soon if you don't slow down. I want this to last, it's everything that I ever thought it'd be."

I slowed down on him and pulled my mouth off of him, but took a final lick of hic cock. "So lover, what other fantasies are you harboring in that other head of yours? I think that we're at the point that you don't have to worry how this whore of yours is going to take it, do we?" He started to protest when my left hand cradled his balls and held them tight, and then twisted them slightly. Not enough to be painful, but enough to make the point.

"A... I mean..."

"Come on lover, we're both naked with each other now. Naked in every way. You need to trust me. When you say one of yours, I'll say one of mine. OK?" He nodded and I loosened his balls and started licking his helmet. You can get about anything from a man with his cock in your mouth.

"When you told me about seeing Juan and the blond, I couldn't get it out of my head. All I could think about were the times I accidently saw other people fuck and suck. I've walked in on people a couple of times, all kinds, a man and woman, two women and even two and three guys. Always became embarrassed then left quickly or quietly or both.

"At European beaches, I got to see a lot of naked people. I've wondered what it'd be like seeing them in action. Guess that I'm a voyeur, a closet voyeur."

I took his cock back out my mouth by this time and slowly stroked him there, and in his ass. He was slightly pumping his ass to my fingers. But now was my turn.

"I wasn't that adventurous before you came back. The biggest thing I learned before you came back was to tell my partner to do what I wanted, and do what they wanted. That's when I found I loved getting eaten, I love a man's tongue between my legs more and more.

"Since you came back, it's all different. Mary and I talked a little bit about her being a lesbian, and all that it meant. I'm not interested in doing that." Scott looked a bit relieved at this point. "But I know that that's sometimes that shows up in porn. I don't think that seeing that would freak me out now. A month ago I don't know. Being around your Corps buddies, straight, gay, bi, most of them a bit kinky...I guess that it's no longer out of this world for me." I cleared my throat, took a sip of jack, then another. I know that I'm not fearless.

"I want to watch porn, all kinds of porn. I've never done it. You know how much of a turn on it was to see Juan and the blond. Spying on people is not ok, but watching porn? I know that it's easy to get, easy to see. I guess that I could figure it out, but you're a guy. I think that you probably know how. I'm still not OK and probably never be OK with taking others into our bed. But we could watch it and it'd be OK?"

"Emma, I don't think that I'm leading the way anymore. You're right beside me now. And I think...." that's when I started sucking him for all It was worth and pistoned two fingers up his ass. He shot like a rocket in my mouth and I let it dribble over both of us, making us smell like wonderful sex. I was going to let him rest for a minute before I was going to grab his face and hump it with my pussy.

Being around Rapid City gave us a base for the Black Hills - Crazy Horse, Mt Rushmore , Custer State Park and the Badlands. I've been getting a bit spoiled about not camping. I love being outside, hiking and exploring, but I love the comforts of a soft dry bed too. We found out that it was the 'rainy season' this week and the rain was going to continue on and off for the next few days. I was happy to talk Scott into staying in-doors at night. Getting back to the motel at the end of our first full day, we stopped to reserve another two nights and spoke with the clerk.

I guess I made an impression with her by getting her something to eat from the pizza place. Patty was a very friendly person, a little younger than us. After reserving the room for another two days, she asked Scott, "So how did you like the Marines?"

Scott was a bit taken aback, "How did you know?" I looked at him with a bit of a smirk on my face. "Come on Scott, half of the clothes we folded were your marine duds. I'm sure she saw that mine weren't. Besides, look at that haircut."

"Let me formally introduce myself to you Scott. I'm Patty" and then looking at me I said, "Hi, I'm Emma".

"Well Scott and Emma, welcome to western South Dakota. If I may ask, are you just here for vacation?"

Scott answered for us, "I stopped by home and picked up this wonderful woman and dragged her to a wedding in Oregon and then to a visit to my Uncle and Aunt in Northern California. We're just taking our time back to Iowa. After my 4 years in the Corps, we're restarting our life together again."

"Did you know a Pete Busch in the Corps?"

Scott stopped, he froze. He looked at Patty for 30 seconds, silent but with probing eyes. Patty realized that something was happening. I could almost hear the wheels turning for both of them. Then Scott broke the silence, "Patrizia?"

It was her turn, something clicked. "You mean your 'That Scott'?" Then she looked at me, "and to complete my out of body experience, I take it your 'That Emma'?" We all paused a couple of seconds when she continued. "So how is that asshole doing now? When did you see that jerk last?"

When Scott is in discomfort, he gets a real pained expression on his face and I saw a big one now. "Patrizia, that letter was the hardest thing he ever did in his life. He and I were together when this happened, and he wrote it right after." That's when Scott rolled up his sleeves and showed her his scars.

The anger on her face drained immediately to a paleness. Scott leaned over the counter to hold her steady while I ran to get her glass of water from the bathroom. She was sitting in the chair sobbing by the time I got back. "I knew something was wrong, I just knew it. Why wouldn't that jerk tell me? Why?" and she started sobbing uncontrollably in her hands.

When she recovered after a few minutes she asked us both to the small room behind the counter to sit down. "I've had nothing from that guy for seven months except for his Dear John letter and you two pop up. Scott, when did you last see him? How is he doing? Why the letter? Why?"

"Patrizia, this is going to take a bit of time. Can you get off from work and we can find a comfortable place to sit down at? Someplace private?" Then he turned to me, "Emma, are you OK with this? She needs some answers, and I think that you being here will really help."

I looked at Patrizia and Scott thinking that it wasn't just me having issues with these marines. "Patty, or do I call you Patrizia, I've got some recent experience with these guys. We came from a wedding where I met a whole bunch of 'em. I'd be very happy to talk all about it with somebody who ISN'T IN THE CORPS. Can you get some time off? We've got all evening today and I guess we can keep our stay open ended for a while."

Patrizia stood up and walked over the receipts. She pulled out the credit charge paperwork that we had on file and tore it up. "This is on the house."

Scott protested "Don't do anything to get yourself in trouble. It's not worth it. Pull out the form and we'll sign another one."

This time there was a bit of joy in her face. "My family owns this motel. Has for over 40 years. We also own the restaurant. You two will join me for a special dinner tomorrow. At 6. I can't stay up very late tonight, I have school in the morning, but I'll have someone else fill my shift here tomorrow." Scott looked at me and I nodded yes.

"But before you go, why was it the hardest thing that Pete did? I see your scars, but put it into words if you can."

"Patrizia, it was a lot of blood and as always, touch and go for a while. He rather you'd be pissed, away from him emotionally then to come back to you dead or maimed. He was trying to protect you in the only way he knew how. I didn't agree with it, but Emma here can tell you, I didn't do much better. Does that help?"

"So you're saying I can still call him an asshole, but not a fucking idiot?" That's when I looked at Scott and answered to Patrizia, "Sounds about right to me. Been there, done that but I'm still waiting for the t-shirt from this one".

At that point four different couples entered the lobby area needing rooms. There were seven crying children and some very over tired parents. Patrizia asked each family what type of room they wanted, pulled out the keys and told them to come back to register after they settled. Three happier families exited to their rooms while the remaining couple stared registering. She really knew how to make people happy, and quick. This doesn't happen with the big chains. We went back to the hotel room, dodging all the people in the lobby.

wieliczka
wieliczka
812 Followers