Love, Trust and Communication Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers

Mark moved into an apartment alone several weeks ago. It feels that he has his head on straight. And that meeting happening in the weeks before our wedding, then signing the final paperwork for Max's business the next week and the wedding this week. It's our business now, it's our wedding now, it's our life from now on.

ALL THOSE MARINES? What am I going to do? I've got that frying pan for when we leave the church. Saw that funny video clip where the bride kept a frying pan in her bustle and the sword wack from the honor guard clanked when it hit her butt. I'm not going to get it like Mary and Jenny did. I can't wait to see those two again. Tim and Li too. Scott got Tim to stand up for him, and Curt will be giving me away.

Finally going to be meeting Pete with Patrizia. Her parents will be there too. Seems that Harry has a girlfriend now. That family room and deck has opened up his social life. He offered to run the place while they all were away. He did build and run the hotel and restaurant for most of his life.

Were the portapotties delivered? The caterer will...

Suddenly I feel a hand on my arm, gently holding me, hugging me. "If all you are going to do there is worry, at least share it with me. You may remember that I'm getting married today too." Then I felt him kiss my arm and his arm wrapped around me, spooning his body against mine. Holding me warmly and keeping me close. He knows how to make me calm. The past 7 months have been exciting, not calm, but he's been my rock. So many times I felt that I was going to crack, and he got me through it. I love this man so.

Now his arm is moving slightly, slowly caressing my fingers in his embrace. I hear "Everything will be ok, and what isn't will give us great stories to tell our grandchildren." This man is so long term, my long term, our long term.

There is no way I am going back to sleep right away, but I know what will take my mind off of things. I wiggle my ass into his crotch and I get a little moan out of it from him. I can feel that he is rising to the occasion for it. Sleeping in the nude is so wonderful, when it's not winter and the heat is not on.

His right hand leaves my hands and holds my breast, playing with my nipple. His mouth touches my neck and I can feel his kisses and his breath. I so want to kiss him, "Let me turn around lover, I want to see your face and kiss your mouth." But his arm holds me down. I wasn't going to be moving anytime soon. He gently rolled me onto my stomach and then lay on top of my back. I knew what he was going to do next. Laying on me his cock was held between my legs. I feel it against my slit. I wonder if he's going to take my ass now or fuck me from behind. It's all good. Taking my ass is not something we do often, but I get an explosive organism from it when we do.

I decide that it's my turn, I try to roll us both over so I'm on top. He always laughs at me when I try to do this. But he lets me take the lead whenever I want to, and he is doing that now. I flip over and scoot my head to his cock, and my cunt to his face. I want to feel his mouth on my pussy this morning, he can have my ass after this. Today, I want him in every one of my holes, and I want to be in all of his.

I'm on my knees and planting my pussy on his face while he playfuly slaps my ass. He knows what to do, he knows how to please me. And I know how to please him. We're not on a towel and I'm not going to let him make a mess when he comes.

He starts eating me and I groan. "Oh yes, oh that's so good. You eat my pussy, keep eating this pussy of mine." Talking during our lovemaking is so natural now, and it's such a turn on for him and me too.

Then I look up and see him in front of me, hard as a rock, twitching in the air. It's mine, all mine to play with, to suck, to kiss, to make him moan. I reach for his cock and I hear a slight moan. I start licking his cock as I cradle his balls. He likes that.

Years ago I wasn't into sucking cock that much, but I've grown to like it with this man, only with this man. I'm pleasing the man I love while he is pleasing me. I can always get him to lick my pussy, to eat me out, even with a cream pie. We'll do anything for each other, so I will be swallowing his load now, it's a sometimes part of our love making.

I slowly suck on him while he pleasures my pussy with his tongue and his lips. Since seeing Juan and the blond, I've loved doing 69 at least twice a week or so. I know that's it's early in our marriage and we've been warned that our frequency will drop, but every day or two since we got back together has had us making love or hot sex and sometimes it's the same thing. We'll try to keep this alive. It'll be a trick when the kids come, but we'll find a way. But now, I've got a finger twitching to play with his ass. Gripping his cock with my hand, I wipe my spit off of it. He knows what's coming, beside him coming in my mouth, and he parts his legs for me.

We both like a bit of ass play. I remember the first time he fucked me after he put a vibrating plug in my ass. He came much quicker than normal, and I did too. Now my finger is touching his hole, and I hear a moan. Pulling my mouth off of his cock, "So you like that bit of rear door action, do you? Tell me lover, tell me."

I feel his mouth come out of my pussy. "Your finger up my ass? You want me to beg for your finger up my ass?" I'm back on his cock with my mouth and I moan a yes. "Oh yes, you know what to do you little whore, my lovely little whore. Keep your finger up my ass, you know you have me where you want me. My tongue in your cunt and.." at that I pushed in another finger and moaned on to his cock. "Suck this cock, make me come, and I want to fuck your ass after we're finished. I'm going put this cock up your ass, yes" That's when I reached over and pushed his head back between my legs again. Feeling his mouth on my pussy. I just love the way he eats me.

Now he is putting his fingers inside of me, one in my pussy and another in my ass. I love it when he does that, stroking both my holes and his mouth on my pussy. He pleasures me so well.

Suddenly, I start to feel that feeling again, I'm going to come, I'm going to come with a cock in my mouth. I know I'll pull off at the last minute unless he is coming at the same time. But I can hear his breathing change and his cock and body getting rigid. He's sucking me harder, pumping in and out of my pussy and ass harder. He's going to make us come together. He erupts into my mouth and that puts me over the edge. I try to keep him in my mouth, but some come drips out and another shot sprays my neck and breasts. We lay there, in a 69 position and collapse onto each other for a minute.

He pulls me around, trying to keep my come covered body on his and we hold each other in our arms. This will be the quietest part of our wedding day. When we have rested a bit, I pull his face to mine and give him a wonderful kiss. "Well lover and soon to be dear husband, ready for round two?"

wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers
12