Love Turmoil Ch. 02

Story Info
Will love find its way?
3.1k words
4.39
6.8k
1

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get going." Lisa was really excited to reach the manor. They had just arrived at the village and were settling down in the taxi towards the Gladden manor.

"We'll reach shortly" Dominic said. He reached for her hands and kept them in his silently gazing over the woods they crossed. Lisa squeezed back his hand and reflected on their time together. For one, she knew that something was bothering Dominic but still did not press for him to open up to her.

It seemed that something stopped Dominic to move forward with her when she made it clear that she wanted him. Though he teased and joked, he never crossed the line. She was starting to feel desperate. Despite her lack of experience, Lisa was intensely aware of the attraction flaring between them, and she noticed more than once the way his eyes lingered on her.

Lost in her thoughts as she was, she did not realize they had reached until Dominic murmured softly in her ears "Wake up, Princess"

Turning to him, she was once again lost in those eyes. Just as she though he would move to kiss her, she was jerked out of her reverie by the driver. "Are you sure you want to get down here? No'one been here since long and think it has been sealed."

"We are here to revive this old manor. Get the words running into the village. Here's my card, if there are people interested to do some manual work around here, they are most welcomed to contact me" said Dominic. "Com'on Princess, lets check this place out."

Dominic asked the driver if he could come and pick them up in another two hours to drop them to the Golden Hotel and he gladly agreed.

"This is beautiful" exclaimed Lisa, opening the yard gate "and it is better preserved than I thought." The stunning beauty of its ivy-clad façade made Lisa gasp. It was perfectly proportioned, an English country house of immaculate loveliness. Its gables and barley-twist chimneys proclaimed that.

"Beautiful? Ya sure" chuckled Dominic.

"Yeah, I know it is old and dusty right now but wait till I spread my magical wand over it. This house will be the pride of this village and of course the Gladden family."

"I believe you to be magical." His heated gaze took in the perfection of Lisa's body, her long flowing hair falling over one shoulder, her small waist and her shapely legs. The pair of jeans she wore clung to her ripe curves.

However, just then, he abruptly began to inspect the yard and the 'garden' where wild plants had invested the whole plot of land. Lisa just did not know what to make of it. She turned and decided to check the backyard of the house. As she approached, she saw that the back garden was filled with topiary figures, yew bushes clipped into fantastic shapes of animals and birds.

"I think we should open the door. Have checked the porch flooring and it is still in a useable state so I guess the inner floors would not give away" Lisa shouted back.

"Are you sure it's a good idea? Maybe, we should wait to organise a troop first"

"Am positive – trust me, this old manor can still take what we have"

"No problem, just get back and do the honours. I would hate to interrupt this dream moment" mocked Dominic. The smile that never reached his mouth was in his eyes again. Lisa followed in bewilderment to the front door. He unlocked it and she tentatively went in.

The house had been locked for years; yet, the serene atmosphere of the lovely old house enveloped them. Lisa paused in the hallway, gazing up at the carved minstrel gallery that ran above their heads. The Gladden manor was, if possible, even more beautiful inside out.

She caught an impression of magnificent old furniture, fine old painting, Persian rugs on the floor. Carved linenfold panelling ran the entire length of the hall. A splendid chandelier hung from the celling, its crystal prisms muted now, as if waiting to fulminate into dazzling light at the touch of a switch.

Dominic was standing beside her, watching the expressions cross her face. She turned to him at last, shaking her head with renewed excitement. "Dominic, can you imagine a more beautiful mansion than this. God, it's beautifullllll – look at the stonework and the fireplace. It looks like genuine Adam."

"Be careful of where you are walking"

Lisa was having none of it. "It only requires good lighting and dusting here and there. Even the furniture seems intact."

"We better head back to the hotel, Princess. It is better not to push our luck and risk hurting. I will call the driver for him to pick us."

The driver arrived almost instantly and Lisa reluctantly left the manor.

"We should get back here tomorrow morning earliest possible. I have the plans with me. Was thinking of unique scenery for each room – as if you are entering a new environment" Lisa continued to chat away about how the plans she envisaged barely noticing that Dominic was increasingly wearied, distant and lost.

Reaching the hotel, Lisa hurried into her room to check her plans again and to talk to Cassie.

With her notebook on the counter at her side and Skype loaded, she looked hopefully at the screen and smiled when Cassie buzzed.

"Hi, Cass," She said.

"Lisa! How are you? Where are you? Did everything go alright?" came the excited reply. It was soothing to hear her voice. It was a sound she knew, as her piece of stability. They had been together since the orphanage, even after their adoption into different families, they still kept in touch and their friendship had grown stronger with time, even turned into work partners. Lisa was the creative soul of 'L&C Designs' while Cassie managed the financial aspects.

"Yes, all is well. Been at the house and it's really really magnificent. I cannot wait to start the works; all my plans and designs are ready. Hope Mr Amidon liked his house?"

There was a giggle before Cassie said, "Oh yes, but you missed the dinner he paid for the staff. He was really pleased and wanted to meet you as well I think he got the hots for you. He assured that he will recommend our firm to his acquaintances." Cassie was a romantic at heart and could see blossoming romance everywhere.

"Well has Mr Handsome decided to make a move as at now?" she probed.

"No," I answered thoughtfully, "He confuses me so much. One moment he is all heated and the other, all forgotten."

"Well, it's not as if you have made a move" she admonished.

"You know am not able to – I will never have the courage to make the first step." Lisa decided it was safer to change the subject and started over the house again.

Lisa took a long soaking after her talk with Cassie and then her father. Dominic had asked her to join him for dinner at seven and she had around one hour to prepare herself. She wanted to look beautiful for him.

Forty minutes later, Lisa stood in front of the mirror admiring her reflection; she was wearing an exquisite dress, about knee length, made of the most buttery soft and supple black lambskin leather. It was made in a sleeveless, backless halter style that let her go bra-less, the square neckline was cut low over her breasts. It fit like a proverbial glove around her waist, hips and booty.

True to his word, Dominic knocked promptly at seven o'clock. He didn't have long to wait before the door was flung open, and Lisa stood face to face with the man who had dominated her thoughts all afternoon.

He wore a light blue suit and a crisp white shirt was buttoned down leaving his bare chest to her greedy eyes. Lisa found his simple, masculine garb very appealing.

"Good evening," she breathed.

"Good evening, Lisa. You are looking quite ravishing this evening." He seemed to make a conscious effort to keep his eyes away from her breasts.

Lisa smiled warmly, pleased with his reaction. "You look quite handsome yourself."

"Let's go."

There were many tables at the hotel's restaurant, mostly gathered near the bar, but Dominic chose a quiet table near the back of the room, where they could dine with a bit more privacy.

He ordered for them, and they settled down to a hearty meal of honey-cured chicken and candied sweet potatoes. There were beans and turnip greens, as well as fluffy biscuits with butter and peach cobbler for dessert. The food was simple but Lisa found it to be succulent. She tackled her plate with a healthy appetite, as she listened to her handsome companion.

Dominic told her about his life, work and his friend Trevor. Lisa found herself laughing at his tales of growing up. She could picture him as a wild and mischievous youth, and she had no doubt that he had tested his parents' patience. He made his life sound very exotic and different from everything she had known and she felt a thrill of anticipation at the prospect of ever sharing his life.

They lingered over their dinner, enjoying a bottle of hearty burgundy wine that set her head to spinning and made her slightly giggly. It made her feel bold.

She began to lean toward him often, pretending not to notice that she was providing him with an enticing view down her dress. The more he took advantage of the sight, the more she throbbed and she could find herself getting wet. By the time dinner was over, they were both breathless.

They concluded their meal and climbed back to the rooms. Dominic escorted her to the door. He didn't try to kiss her, instead bringing her hand to his lips. When he straightened, he gave Lisa a charming smile.

"It has been a pleasure spending the evening with you."

Lisa could not help the disappointment she felt when she understood that he had no intention of prolonging their evening.

"Goodnight, Lisa."

A kiss on her left cheek, soft as a whisper, soft as his voice. It only sharpened the sting of wanting and not having.

Lisa hesitantly traced the left side of his jaw, feeling the light prick of stubble beneath the pads of her travelling fingers. His pupils dilated when she caught his chin between her index and thumb, dipping into the cleft's indentation. The curve was too tempting not to kiss, so she did, right on the concave - just barely. Dominic's breath rushed over her cheek and she started to back off, she felt shy, not wanting to go too far, not yet sure where that line lay with him.

Lisa was mesmerized by the intent look in his eyes. Those flecks of grey blue had returned to the hazel orbs, and they seemed to glow with warmth when they settled on her slightly parted lips. She stood still as he bent to kiss her. His lips were firm and warm, and she couldn't suppress a sigh.

She stretched up on her tiptoes and pressed her lips more fully against his. She wasn't disappointed. Without pause, he wrapped his arms around her, bringing her body fully against his own, as his lips claimed hers with possessive fervour. Lisa's knees wobbled and she clung to him for support. She tangled her fingers in the slightly curled hair at the nape of his neck, and heard him groan when she lightly stroked him there.

She pressed herself even more intimately against him, letting her breasts rest against his chest. Dominic's response was instant. He tightened his arms around her and one hand drifted down to the small of her back, fitting her against him from chest to knees. He released her lips to trail hot, open mouthed kisses down the side of her neck. They changed course and cruised to her earlobe, where he nibbled and licked until Lisa felt weak.

"I want you," Dominic growled, still kissing the sensitive flesh of her neck as he pressed his hips against her, insinuating one muscled thigh between her own. "God knows I want you but we should not".

Lisa could not believe her ears, she could feel the hard ridge of his erection against her belly and he was saying that they should stop? She would have none of it. Completely uninhibited by the wine or perhaps it was the deep longing she felt, she wanted to be with him.

Taking a deep breath for courage, she drew back from the kiss and met Dominic's eyes. She reached up to unzip her dress and released the tiny buttons on her side. She hesitated for a short moment before slipping the dress off her breasts. Lisa noticed that Dominic's breath caught when the fabric hung suspended over her nipples before slipping free to reveal her full breasts. She felt devoured by the hunger in his eyes but she stood before him without cringing. Only her G-string impeded his roaming gaze and taking her bottom lip between her teeth, she released the drawstring at her waist, allowing them to drop to the floor.

Dominic's breath came out on a sigh. She was even more beautiful than he had imagined. The interior of the hotel room was dim but her creamy skin glowed. Her breasts were full and firm, with delicate pink nipples perched at their tips that pouted and begged for his touch. Her stomach was flat and her waist was impossibly tiny before it flared into well-curved hips. Her bottom was smooth perfection, the globes sensuously full for one so slender and her legs were long and wonderfully shaped. His eyes traversed their length and returned to settle down her stomach. When he met her gaze again, raw desire smouldered in the depths of his eyes.

He closed the door behind him and gently pulled her against him once more and bent to savour her lips. Lisa was keenly aware of her nakedness, having never exposed herself to a man's gaze and her skin tingled where it brushed against his suit. She felt tiny and fragile in his arms but the contrast of her softness and his hardness thrilled her rather than frightening her. She wound her arms around his neck and returned his kiss eagerly, trusting that he wouldn't hurt her.

Her response ignited Dominic's senses and he devoured her soft lips, exploring them thoroughly before moving on to the delicate line of her jaw. His mouth traced the graceful column of her neck and nibbled on her shoulder then ventured further to her bosom. She sighed when his fingers returned to fondle her breast and she watched through half closed lids as he cupped the fullness and took her nipple into his mouth. The heat of his tongue rasping her breast was shockingly delightful. That heat was converted into molten hot desire that coursed through her to settle in the pit of her belly. She clutched his head against her and arched her back in a wordless plea for him to continue the caress.

Dominic lifted her and laid her on the bed. He quickly removed his shirt, shoes and socks before joining her on the mattress. Propping on one elbow, he skimmed his fingers almost reverently over her breast, feeling a primitive satisfaction when he circled the nipple that was still erect and wet from his kisses.

"You're beautiful," he breathed.

"So are you," Lisa whispered. She tentatively traced the width of his shoulders and ran her fingers through his bare chest before meeting his eyes.

"Are you sure this is what you want? Just now you said you didn't want to..."

Dominic kissed her avoiding an answer. He trailed his strong fingers over her body, pausing to explore each luscious curve. As his kisses became more demanding, so did his fingers, and she was soon writhing beside him on the bed. When Dominic reached her pussy, he groaned with delight.

Lisa was swollen, throbbing and extremely wet. She was writhing with need. His fingers stroked her moist folds and their eyes met and held as he explored her with increasingly bold caresses, slipping one finger into her. He took his time, probing her with hypnotic repetition as he coaxed her to flower for him, and when he slipped a second finger in beside the first, Lisa rewarded him with a soft moan of pleasure. She arched against his hand, her thighs opening wider of their own will.

When they couldn't stand it any longer, Dominic knelt between her thighs and guided himself to her entrance. He kissed her with ravenous hunger as he plunged into her tight sheath with one mighty stroke.

Lisa felt his shock when he felt her muscles lock beneath him and he caught her scream in his mouth. He had felt the brief resistance of her virginity and she knew with certainty that he knew what had just happened.

"Princess, you should have told me" Dominic was doing his best to stop and give her time to adjust.

"Dnt stop Nic, please just dnt" Lisa pleaded even with tears trickling down her cheeks. Her eyes were full of pain and alarm.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart. I didn't know or I would have been gentle with you. I should have taken more time." He bent to kiss her, and this time, his lips were as light as thistledown on hers. "I promise it won't hurt any more. Trust me and I like 'Nic' as well."

"I do," she sighed. Her eyes conveyed her faith and love as she stared up at him.

He groaned and kissed her again, using his lips to rekindle her desire until he felt her relax beneath him.

Holding himself rigidly immobile inside her, he kissed her breasts, laving their sensitive tips with his moist, hot tongue as she moaned softly beneath him.

He returned his attention to her breasts, lavishing them with moist kisses and using his teeth to abrade their sensitive peaks. Lisa moaned and clenched her pussy around him, now that the pain subsidised, using her legs to urge him even deeper.

Dominic wasted no more time as he began to drive possessively inside of her. His hips moved rapidly, plunging in as he desperately sought to be buried deep into her snug, wet heat.

One of his hands manoeuvred down between their joined bodies. His thumb found her swollen nub and flicked it, easily coercing her feminine moans to flow freely from her throat. He watched her with smug satisfaction as she writhed in ecstasy, her orgasm setting in.

She became rigid, releasing a long, throaty moan as she spasmed around his still driving cock. Her contracting pussy encouraged his release. Dominic tossed his head back as he came with an intensity to be reckoned with, muttered expletive after expletive after he came so hard.

"Sleep, my love" Dominic murmured into her hair.